• Network: CBS
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 3, 2008
8.4

Oct 3, 2008
    Loved the concept. Fun to watch. Kinda reminded me of "Samantha Who?" I'm excited to see who the soul mat will be.
  2. Tom
    Oct 4, 2008
    The show kind of...well it's not that good but i would watch elizabeth reaser read the phone book for an hour.
  3. SuzieS.
    Oct 4, 2008
    The show was very funny and interesting when the psychic came on. She's what made the show!
  4. RaeK.
    Oct 25, 2008
    Cute show, especially the about the surfer dude. My son is an extra, sits at their table, has a wonderful smile and cute dimples. The stars are cute too. But what can a momma say! I liked all the episodes so far, not bad for an older woman to watch! Reminds me of my youth!

1. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    We bailed after the first of these dudes entered the frame, jolted by his frankly cheesy display of torso--"infomercial abs" was the damning phrase. But, until that moment, The Ex List had commanded our full attention in a way that the previous shows hadn't.
  2. Reviewed by: Misha Davenport
    The show succeeds best when it focuses on its main plot. A subplot involving her best friend and an extreme bikini waxing is crude for an otherwise lighthearted and romantic show.
  3. The Ex List could be one of the more charming new shows of the fall.