The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air : Season 1

• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 10, 1990
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

1. Aug 9, 2011
    Great show. Me and my brother absolutely love it! This really shows off the best of Will Smith. To sum it up in one word: Hilarious.
  2. Dec 5, 2011
    i have nothing to say, it's just awesome, will smith is the best actor ever and all of his movies, series...etc are wonderful, i always laugh when i watch this, just because it's hilarious
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    This show defines my child hood and my current sense of humor. I love how goofy Will Smith is and every character is perfect. Every few minutes there is an uncle Phil fat joke and a Carlton short joke, Classic.
  4. Jun 13, 2012
    Amazing sitcom. Continuously funny.
  5. Jan 6, 2015
    Hilariously legendarily funny show. Unfortunately shows like this from the 90's could never be like this again, but this show was so funny. I feel really bad if you've never been able to see these show when it came out but even watching re-runs of this still make me laugh like they used to. Comedically legendary.
  6. Dec 23, 2014
    Com 6 Temporadas e 148 episódio, é uma excelente série de comédia estilo sitcom. A série é sobre a vida de um rapaz oriundo de um bairro pobre de Filadélfia que vai morar na elegante Bel-Air. Indispensável para quem gosta desse estilo de seriado e também para quem é fan do ator Will Smith!
  7. Sep 18, 2015
    This is one of the best tv shows ever made, a good sense of humor and the best of Will Smith in fact I've only one word to describe this tv show: AWESOME

1. Miami Herald
    Reviewed by: Hal Boedeker
    Aug 16, 2013
    Until the confrontation scene, Fresh Prince coasts along on the considerable charm of Smith, who is making his acting debut at 21. Many shows before it have relied on their stars, but that last scene gives an intriguing insight into what Fresh Prince could be. [9 Sept 1990, p.H1]
  2. USA Today
    Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Aug 16, 2013
    Whether clinking crystal to a beat or jiving with the crusty butler, Smith is looked upon by even his detractors with condescending "isn't he something" adoration. Tiresome as that is, Smith's breezy and non-combative charm gives this the look of a winner. Even if, in concept, it's more nap time than rap time. [10 Sept 1990, p.3D]
  3. Washington Post
    Reviewed by: Tom Shales
    Aug 16, 2013
    Perhaps the writers, director Debbie Allen and executive producer Quincy Jones are afraid to show America how rich people in L.A. really live. As for the new arrival's "outrageous" behavior, that consists mainly of using slang expressions, playing a tune on the drinking glasses at the dinner table and wearing a funky tux to the party. Gracious goodness sakes alive, what next??? [10 Sept 1990, p.B1]