• Network: Oxygen
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 12, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2
6.5

1. Mar 2, 2012
    A big sorprise, the contestans have a great voices, Lindsay, Damian, Marissa, wow, all are great, the themes are really funny, I think that this reality spin off of Glee is really funny.
  2. Aug 27, 2011
    This show is amazing, and quite possibly the best reality show out there. A great diversity of contestants, songs we all know and love, and some unexpected twists. MUST WATCH.
  3. Sep 12, 2011
    Love this show. I like the themes, the mentors, a look at how each video segment is recorded and produced. I like Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan as well. Plus the winners of season 1
  4. Jun 19, 2011
    The Glee Project reminds me of the original series, with fresh new faces, an odd premise (singing? On TV? Seriously) and great song and dance. I really enjoy seeing the casting director, choreographer, and director. They are very nice, creative people who have the best interests of the show at heart. Thereâ

1. Reviewed by: Curt Wagner
    Aug 1, 2011
    The Glee Project feels like an exercise in ego for the folks running the show. There's a whole lot of playing to the camera going on amongst the professionals, especially from choreographer Zach Woodlee and Murphy himself.
  2. Reviewed by: Verne Gay
    Jun 13, 2011
    Gleeks will engage; hard to imagine who else will.
  3. Reviewed by: Hank Stuever
    Jun 10, 2011
    The show is also refreshingly entertaining, even when it relies on familiar cliches of the singing-competition genre.