Season #: 1, 2, 3
7.5

1. Feb 1, 2014
    The Inbetweeners had seemingly gone down hill. It is still a great series, but all through this season you realize just how many times Will wants to "reinvent himself" seriously. Watch the series and see how many times he says that. It's a lot.
  2. Jul 17, 2011
    Very witty show, brilliant slang filled banter also very intelligent for a group of young men, bbc one again delivers with this hilaious foul mouthed show.
  3. Dec 16, 2014
    Not as good as the previous two seasons but still great comedy.. but I swear to god, that final episode was the best thing to come out of the show since season 1s first episode. brilliant stuff, The problem I had with this was that the characters seemed to be fully developed now, not much can be done with them.. I liked the idea of having simon have a girlfriend to mix things up, but itNot as good as the previous two seasons but still great comedy.. but I swear to god, that final episode was the best thing to come out of the show since season 1s first episode. brilliant stuff, The problem I had with this was that the characters seemed to be fully developed now, not much can be done with them.. I liked the idea of having simon have a girlfriend to mix things up, but it felt quite tackled on, however brilliant stuff. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Reviewed by: Martin Zeller-Jacques
    Jun 17, 2011
    If there aren't a lot of surprises in The Inbetweeners' new season, that in itself is expected by its fans. Conceived as a down-to-earth antidote to the glossy sexcapades of Channel 4's other teen series, Skins, The Inbetweeners displays kids warts and all.