The Mighty B! : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3
5.5

1. Dec 30, 2015
    After seeing Amy Poehler as Joy in Inside Out (2015), it's about time that I should review this. I've seen much worse shows around Nickelodeon such as Fanboy and Chum Chum, Breadwinners, and Sanjay and Craig. I was going to give this a negative rating, but until I saw that Amy Poehler played as Joy in Inside Out (2015), it's been risen to a 4 out of 10.
  2. Feb 24, 2017
    If there is one thing this show is very underrated. If you liked Clarence chances are you might like this show (get it?) sorry :(.
    Though story isn't this shows slice of cake its the animation and humor. This show is great in the same way of Clarence. Only to make this show better, Amy Poehler voices Bessie Higglebottom (the main character) 7 whole years before she voices Joy from Inside Out! Honestly I prefer Bessie because she has humor with her found pet dog,annoying younger brother and her 3 frenimes.
    In conclusion: This show only loses 2 points due to 2 episodes having annoying kinda gross scenes but thats all and the story is passable for me. I give this show a B! (GET IT KNOW?)

There are no critic reviews yet.