• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 25, 2012
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
8.0

1. Nov 25, 2013
    I have watch the show from the beginning, It is smart and funny and shines a light of a different type of heroine. She is not the typical girl that w see and it is refreshing. It so nice to see successful woman of color and woman not of the typical size and she is also funny. I love this show for all it does and I laugh from start to finish. I can watch the episodes over and over and still laugh. I am looking forward to seeing what is next. Also when is Jeremy loosing that weight... Collapse
  2. Feb 22, 2014
    I have watched every episode from the beginning; this is a very smart, cute and funny show. If you like the Bridget Jones' type of story, you will love this show. All the characters mesh so well; better than in How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory. Every woman can relate to Mindy and that's what makes this show so good! I can't wait for more seasons.

1. Reviewed by: Matthew Wolfson
    Sep 17, 2013
    If Kaling focused more on playing her characters off each other and less on her heroine's mishaps, The Mindy Project would make for a smoother, more consistently engaging series.
  2. Reviewed by: Matthew Wollin
    Sep 17, 2013
    These couple of episodes give hope that Kaling the writer means to continue to skewer her character’s fantasies with the same combination of intelligence and acid wit as before.
  3. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Sep 16, 2013
    There’s precious little in the two-part premiere to suggest much room for growth, creatively or ratings-wise, in season two.