• Network: ABC Family
  • Series Premiere Date: Jun 14, 2011
  • Season #: 1
7.8

1. Jun 23, 2011
    Well so far I have been very impressed with this show. Although I was doubting the overall outcome due to the shortcomings of the first episode in delivering good acting; I was reassured and vastly impressed with the 2nd episode. I was therefore convinced that ABC Family has snagged yet again another winning show for the summer break and for teens. Hopefully ABC Family won't make theWell so far I have been very impressed with this show. Although I was doubting the overall outcome due to the shortcomings of the first episode in delivering good acting; I was reassured and vastly impressed with the 2nd episode. I was therefore convinced that ABC Family has snagged yet again another winning show for the summer break and for teens. Hopefully ABC Family won't make the mistake of cancelling yet again another great show. Expand
  2. Aug 11, 2011
    I love the mystery and fantasy in this amazing new series! I do hope that abc family continues broadcasting it! i among many other viewers of the show believe that Alek and Chloe should end up together. this show is so exciting. this is by far my favorite series on t.v. I can't wait to see the season finale and hope it isn't the last one they make.
  3. Aug 17, 2011
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! i got addicted to the show after the 1 episode, and i cried at the season finale. I can't wait till season two!! If you're looking at this to see if you should watch it i recomend it to you anyone because i know almost every teen and pre teen and adult will LOVE IT!!!!
  4. Sep 14, 2011
    I really enjoy this show. Hopefully they give it a second chance and continue with another season. I'm usually not one for watching teenage dramas but this show had me hooked. Don't really understand the low ratings. Have to wonder if it is due to the amount of people that watch this show online (including myself, because I do not get ABC family). Lets hope they renew it for another season!!!!!!!
  5. Jun 20, 2011
    At first I thought this show was a waste of time but it is now added to my tuesday schedule! It ended with a interesting bang. Something that should be happening in these kind of shows.
  6. Jun 22, 2011
    I always liked SF. I wish I could like this show. Note to producers, if you are going to retread the same plot points over and over try to add some innovation some where. Hay, I know, how about a teen that has a good relation with there parent and tells them they are turning into a cat. Wow, now that could have been a interesting show. The acting is good and the characters haveI always liked SF. I wish I could like this show. Note to producers, if you are going to retread the same plot points over and over try to add some innovation some where. Hay, I know, how about a teen that has a good relation with there parent and tells them they are turning into a cat. Wow, now that could have been a interesting show. The acting is good and the characters have potential so its a little to soon to call it. But I have seen this one before. It may take more than nine lives to save this one. Expand
  7. Jun 23, 2011
    Though it has potential, the acting and inventiveness of this drama are lacking. Nonetheless, I will continue watching, hoping for some entertainment in a summer which seems barren of decent TV.
  8. Aug 6, 2011
    Casting in this very fun summer show was impressive. The story line is interesting and very different from the typical teen family show. The teens seem like very ordinary teenagers with boyfriend/girlfriend issues, best friend problems and, of course, the proverbial issue of parental misunderstandings. The leading character, Chloe, also has another life changing issue that threadsCasting in this very fun summer show was impressive. The story line is interesting and very different from the typical teen family show. The teens seem like very ordinary teenagers with boyfriend/girlfriend issues, best friend problems and, of course, the proverbial issue of parental misunderstandings. The leading character, Chloe, also has another life changing issue that threads through all the ordinary teenage growing up problems. No, she is not a vampire or a werewolf, something a lot cooler. The other shows on ABC Family seem a little too over the top teen queen type shows....copies of "Gossip Girl" or "90210". Chloe King is a refreshing and welcome change from the "stepford teen" shows that dominate family television. ABC Family should count this show as a WIN! Expand
  9. Aug 17, 2011
    I absolutely love this show. It is very suspenseful and seriously keeps you guessing at where the story is gonna lead. The finale was amazing. Crossing my fingers here for a 2nd season. I'm pretty sure everyone's still hold there breath to find out what's really gonna happen to all of her friends and family, I know I am.
  10. Aug 20, 2011
    SO far i am not impressed at all ! I like Skyler a lot ! And she is so good and still made it charming but the story is so weak ! i hate this kind of love stories ! season final was also so bad hope next season will be better and it had to be !
  11. Aug 20, 2011
    i love this show, its wonderful for all ages my grandma and cousin whos is going to be 10 watch it with me and they even love it. Its cute and deep at the same time. the story lines are awsome and the characters are so pure of cute teen spirit. the actors are great at what they do and the writers and producers have been going in the right direction so far. i really hope theres more ofi love this show, its wonderful for all ages my grandma and cousin whos is going to be 10 watch it with me and they even love it. Its cute and deep at the same time. the story lines are awsome and the characters are so pure of cute teen spirit. the actors are great at what they do and the writers and producers have been going in the right direction so far. i really hope theres more of this show its a great family show which im pretty sure is what abc FAMILY is all about. i hope to see more and very disappointed if it just leaves off where it is now. abc family do the right thing! Expand
  12. Sep 4, 2011
    Ikr! This show has so much to offer and its getting better and better every week. The last episode, in my opinion, was the best one. I do, though, have to say that my favorite scene was the Alek/Chloe kiss but I can't help that, i'm a total Chalek junky! Obsessed!!!. But anyways. The show ended in such a cliffhanger and I feel like we know nothing. We have to have closer, we have to haveIkr! This show has so much to offer and its getting better and better every week. The last episode, in my opinion, was the best one. I do, though, have to say that my favorite scene was the Alek/Chloe kiss but I can't help that, i'm a total Chalek junky! Obsessed!!!. But anyways. The show ended in such a cliffhanger and I feel like we know nothing. We have to have closer, we have to have an ending, and most of all, we have to have Chloe & Alek in love, FOREVERR! Expand
  13. Mar 24, 2012
    I really LOVE this show it is full of entetainment and action and so far I really happy of what they are showing! I really am hoping for more of Nine Lives of Chloe King!
  14. Jun 3, 2012
    As a 32 year-old woman, the idea that I'd become hooked on an ABC Family show was once laughable, yet this show got me on the first episode. Any show that can capture the dedicated attention of teens and adults is one worth mentioning. Well done and I'm sorry it's not returning for a 2nd season! :(
  15. Jul 11, 2012
    i loved this show and was very disappointed when they cancelled it so much that i have stopped watching ABC family there's really nothing else to watch on that channel anyways
  16. Oct 9, 2013
    I watched this when it was on television, and I witnessed its downfall. From what I remember it was predictable and there was an annoying (and sometimes stilted) love story/triangle between Chloe King and that blonde haired boy and then that boy that always entered the shop where she worked.

1. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jul 8, 2011
    It is a show about a high-school superheroine--a Catwoman without the camp or the S&M gear--and it enables longtime fans of the subgenre to watch with pride as their children digest its venerable tropes for only the fourth or fifth time.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 15, 2011
    Despite only marginal spring in the exposition-heavy pilot, the promised mix of action, angst and serialized mystery should make for a purr-fect little summer escape.
  3. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Jun 14, 2011
    With Samuels' star-power and the proficient execution of the episode episodes, The Nine Lives of Chloe King is the sort of summer fun that I'll happily watch in the summer and it has the potential, if it navigates the story properly, to become the rare ABC Family series I might stick with even against regular programming.