7.8

1. Jun 22, 2011
    I always liked SF. I wish I could like this show. Note to producers, if you are going to retread the same plot points over and over try to add some innovation some where. Hay, I know, how about a teen that has a good relation with there parent and tells them they are turning into a cat. Wow, now that could have been a interesting show. The acting is good and the characters haveI always liked SF. I wish I could like this show. Note to producers, if you are going to retread the same plot points over and over try to add some innovation some where. Hay, I know, how about a teen that has a good relation with there parent and tells them they are turning into a cat. Wow, now that could have been a interesting show. The acting is good and the characters have potential so its a little to soon to call it. But I have seen this one before. It may take more than nine lives to save this one. Expand
  2. Jun 23, 2011
    Though it has potential, the acting and inventiveness of this drama are lacking. Nonetheless, I will continue watching, hoping for some entertainment in a summer which seems barren of decent TV.
  3. Aug 20, 2011
    SO far i am not impressed at all ! I like Skyler a lot ! And she is so good and still made it charming but the story is so weak ! i hate this kind of love stories ! season final was also so bad hope next season will be better and it had to be !
  4. Oct 9, 2013
    I watched this when it was on television, and I witnessed its downfall. From what I remember it was predictable and there was an annoying (and sometimes stilted) love story/triangle between Chloe King and that blonde haired boy and then that boy that always entered the shop where she worked.

1. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jul 8, 2011
    It is a show about a high-school superheroine--a Catwoman without the camp or the S&M gear--and it enables longtime fans of the subgenre to watch with pride as their children digest its venerable tropes for only the fourth or fifth time.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Jun 15, 2011
    Despite only marginal spring in the exposition-heavy pilot, the promised mix of action, angst and serialized mystery should make for a purr-fect little summer escape.
  3. Reviewed by: Dan Fienberg
    Jun 14, 2011
    With Samuels' star-power and the proficient execution of the episode episodes, The Nine Lives of Chloe King is the sort of summer fun that I'll happily watch in the summer and it has the potential, if it navigates the story properly, to become the rare ABC Family series I might stick with even against regular programming.