• Network: NBC
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 24, 2005
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9
7.1

1. Nov 20, 2012
    After having a disappointing 8th season, the show finally shows us that they can be funny without Carrel. The show also knows how to have its final season. The performances of Helms, Tate, and Kemper, that were disappointing last season (especially Helms) are know the three funniest characters on the show. I think it was a good move having series creator Greg Daniels be showrunner this season bringing the show back to its roots. Expand
  2. Dec 26, 2012
    Despite the fact that Steve Carell is gone, Greg Daniels and the other writers have been able to make this a a season worth watching. It is turning out to be a pretty good season and seems to be good at closing many of the story lines and allow the characters to begin a new chapter of their lives. Hopefully Carell make an appearance sometime during this season as the finale would not be the same without him. Expand
  3. Jul 20, 2014
    Even though the show was beginning to feel stale in the last few seasons, the writers managed to make things feel fresh again in this final season. These episodes made me laugh at this show harder than I had in a long time and there's an overall sweet tone as it nears it's conclusion. The only thing out of place are the Andy plot-lines. They really took a previously enjoyable character and drug him through the mud.

In the previous seasons hew was a goofy but charming character who always tried to do right by managing the company. In this season they portrayed him as a complete jerk and a moron who almost destroyed the company. It's bizarrely out of character.

Still even with it's stumbles this is one of the best seasons of "The Office." They really ended the series on both a high and sweet note. It'll make you laugh and maybe even cry. Even if you found the last few season before this one to be lacking I believe you'll notice the return to form. My total score for the 9th season is a 9.1/10=Amazing.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    Sep 20, 2012
    There is exactly one interesting storyline.
  2. Reviewed by: Rob Owen
    Sep 20, 2012
    most importantly, The Office is generally funnier than it was last season.
  3. Reviewed by: Gail Pennington
    Sep 20, 2012
    One episode does not a season make. But the Season 9 premiere, "New Guys," is as uneven as most episodes have been for the last few years.