• Network: HBO
  • Series Premiere Date: Feb 19, 2010
Season #: 1, 2, 3
9.1

1. Dec 19, 2013
    As was the case with series one this second series of the Ricky Gervais Show uses material taken from a selection of the hilarious podcasts recorded by the trio over the last five or six years. As a result existing fans will have already heard all of what there is to offer on this DVD set.

Despite this I have found very few things that make me laugh as hard and consistently as Karl Pilkington in full flow and with improved animations this time around I have no hesitation recommending this to anyone who is a fan of the round headed buffoon.
  2. Mar 3, 2013
    Really funny like ive said before the animation brings so much to the show. its not the best thing Ricky, Steve and Karl have done but it is still really good.

There are no critic reviews yet.