• Network: Disney XD
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 8, 2008
  • Season #: 1 , 2
8.6

1. Apr 18, 2012
    This is the greatest Spider-Man cartoon. It perfectly brings the old Lee/Ditko stories to a modern time. The voice acting is superb, and the animation is quite fluid. Check it out!
  2. Jun 9, 2012
    The best Spider-man TV show. I only found out about this show after it had been canceled so that was a bummer. This show is funny, entertaining, and really feels like a comic book on screen which is just great. The story was really cool and it really was just a great show.
  3. Jul 7, 2012
    A spectacular serie that will be missed
    Ever since I was little, I've been a fan of Spider-Man and watched all the series. But this is the best Spider-Man adaption ever made. The show is great and manages to deliver what Spider-Man fans has been wanting. The design is something new and special to the Spider-Man series, in this serie we come across a lot of the villains from the series
    such as Venom, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Rhino, Lizard, Shocker, Electro, Vulture, Mysterio and many more!

It is a big shame that this show has been cancelled, this animated Spider-Man serie is favorable and deserved more seasons. I am not sure if it will ever happen, but I really hope they will go back to this serie and continue to make more episodes because it is finding such a good animated show these days.
  4. Aug 18, 2012
    This is the best Spider-Man show ever. it's excellently written, funny, extremely well acted, and has tons of Spider-Man's greatest villains. If your a fan of the web head you need to watch this show asap!
  5. Jan 20, 2013
    A really great show, it's fantastic, amazing, dare i say, spectacular. Of all other Spider shows this one is most deepest and concentrated on characters, and every character has a great personality that you enjoy to watch. But, as a 90's Spider-man this show doesn't have ending. This is really sad, and what makes it even worse... Ultimate Spider-man. But a great show anyway, that i like to watch again every year. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.