The Spectacular Spider-Man : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2
8.7

1. Apr 18, 2012
    This is the greatest Spider-Man cartoon. It perfectly brings the old Lee/Ditko stories to a modern time. The voice acting is superb, and the animation is quite fluid. Check it out!
  2. Jun 9, 2012
    The best Spider-man TV show. I only found out about this show after it had been canceled so that was a bummer. This show is funny, entertaining, and really feels like a comic book on screen which is just great. The story was really cool and it really was just a great show.
  3. Jul 7, 2012
    A spectacular serie that will be missed
    A spectacular serie that will be missed
    Ever since I was little, I've been a fan of Spider-Man and watched all the series. But this is the best Spider-Man adaption ever made. The show is great and manages to deliver what Spider-Man fans has been wanting. The design is something new and special to the Spider-Man series, in this serie we come across a lot of the villains from the series such as Venom, Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Rhino, Lizard, Shocker, Electro, Vulture, Mysterio and many more!

It is a big shame that this show has been cancelled, this animated Spider-Man serie is favorable and deserved more seasons. I am not sure if it will ever happen, but I really hope they will go back to this serie and continue to make more episodes because it is finding such a good animated show these days.
  4. Aug 18, 2012
    This is the best Spider-Man show ever. it's excellently written, funny, extremely well acted, and has tons of Spider-Man's greatest villains. If your a fan of the web head you need to watch this show asap!
  5. Jan 20, 2013
    A really great show, it's fantastic, amazing, dare i say, spectacular. Of all other Spider shows this one is most deepest and concentrated on characters, and every character has a great personality that you enjoy to watch. But, as a 90's Spider-man this show doesn't have ending. This is really sad, and what makes it even worse... Ultimate Spider-man. But a great show anyway, that i like toA really great show, it's fantastic, amazing, dare i say, spectacular. Of all other Spider shows this one is most deepest and concentrated on characters, and every character has a great personality that you enjoy to watch. But, as a 90's Spider-man this show doesn't have ending. This is really sad, and what makes it even worse... Ultimate Spider-man. But a great show anyway, that i like to watch again every year. Expand
  6. Jun 1, 2014
    Spectacular Spider-Man rips off some scenes of the 'Spider-Man Trilogy' but this cartoon has enough action, good storyline, amazing characters and entertaining episodes to overcome those flaws.
  7. Dec 14, 2015
    fluid animation, terrific voice acting, appropriate and smart scripts, along with a truely accurate portrayal of spider-man and his many clever, interesting and well told villains. This show treats the character with respect and doesn't pass it off as just another simple children's show. All ages are able to appreciate the level of humour and brilliant character arc's.
  8. Aug 23, 2016
    The Spectacular Spider-Man is a great (and sadly a canceled) show which hides underneath a simplistic art style.
    But if one looks closer he will find authentic and likeable characters, great choreographed fights and a lot of story arcs with buildup weaved through multiple episodes.
    All in all this is a great show which I advise everyone to watch.

There are no critic reviews yet.