• Network: AMC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 31, 2010
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5
7.5

1. Jul 6, 2014
    Yet again another great season of The Walking Dead! The first half of the season was very suspenseful as many challenges hit the survivors. Unfortunately the 2nd half of the season wasn't too eventful until the last couple episodes. 8.5/10
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    I don't understand why The Walking Dead has yet to be nominated for any acting or best show emmys!!! The show, while gory and gruesome to some viewers is easily my favorite TV show. The writing is superb, the acting is very good and should at least win a few awards. Yes, they've been nodded at for special effects, but come on, this show is not just a gut fest(like most people think it is). The writing focuses on great topics like what makes us human, and how do we keep our humanity, etc. WHY ARE THEY NOT ROLLING IN EMMYS!!!! Expand
  3. Aug 19, 2014
    With solid writing, beautiful cinematography, and great acting all around, the fourth season of The Walking Dead further proves that the series is one of the greatest additions to the zombie genre.
  4. Sep 26, 2014
    This series gets as good as it's ever been halfway through this season. It finally reminded me why I love this show! .
  5. Sep 23, 2014
    #KillKarl

Never have I longed to have a character killed off in a series. Karl is hateful; While he isn't the worst of society his character is infected with the worst on his way to tedium.
  6. Oct 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This season is quite lame. Almost nothing big and exciting happens at all. About 4 deaths that were memorable and almost nothing else happened other than the mid season finale which was kind of lame but still not that exciting. It was quite disappointing overall. Expand
  7. Oct 11, 2014
    Crappy, campy and predictable acting and story make this show so bad that it is one of the biggest internet jokes running now. This is also the show I use to judge review sites on. When something this notoriously bad gets good reviews on a site it tends to tell me the site itself isn't one to take seriously either.

1. Reviewed by: Emily Nussbaum
    Jan 3, 2014
    The Walking Dead might have been one of [the ambitious modern horror series], using a grotesque story to go deep, letting grief and repulsion rile and unsettle us. Instead, it stumbles forward, disguised as prestige TV but devoid of a soul.
  2. Reviewed by: Tim Goodman
    Oct 14, 2013
    If the first two episodes are any indication, not only is the series not missing a beat, it's actually growing into itself to allow new storytelling possibilitie
  3. Reviewed by: Mike Hale
    Oct 11, 2013
    The challenge with any extended zombie narrative is striking the right balance between gut-munching action and undergraduate philosophy seminar, and the first two episodes this season are pretty talky.