• Network: FOX

1. ehc
    i liked it!
  2. lyndap
    Mar 12, 2007
    Could only watch the first five minutes until the incredibly annoying laugh track made me want to run from the room screaming or change the channel
  3. DrewF
    Mar 12, 2007
    Most unfunny, uncomfortable-first 10 minutes of a sticom EVER. How does something like this get made?
  4. gabriell.
    Mar 4, 2007
    I guess it's worth mentioning that the only 100 review is from the New York Post, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who owns Fox. Go figure.
  5. JorgeM
    Mar 5, 2007
    What where they thinking? I didn't even laugh... Awful attempt.
  6. DaveB
    Mar 7, 2007
    Steve Corerrel should sue Rob for Ripping off the 40 year old virgin in this latest fox lemming
  7. NormanD
    Mar 7, 2007
    I laughed a couple of times which is more than I can say for a few comedies that have hit the airwaves over the past year.
  8. Blake
    Apr 9, 2007
    Literally the worst sit com in years. It was not clever. It was not funny. It was not imaginitive. I'd guess they thought they could take another great Daily Show person and have automatic sucess. But the writing was just terrible. I'm guessing some demographic found this funny. But not me. I really expected better out of Cordry than this junk.
  9. DaveM
    Mar 14, 2007
    What makes the ironic satire of this show simmer even more is the fact that many detractors cite the use of a "lame laugh track," or "stale ideas," completely oblivious to the sarcastic purpose of these devices in the show. Like Andy Kauffman taunting wrestling fans, the Winner manages to cause critics to become self-caricatures by reaction.
  10. JeffH
    Mar 20, 2007
    so funny I was in tears. Corddry is hilarious.
  11. DjrP
    Mar 5, 2007
    I could barely watch it...what is Rob C doing?
  12. jime
    Mar 5, 2007
    Bad bad laugh track. Totally disappointed by this show. Loved RC on Daily Show but this is terrible. Couldn't watch past the first scene it was so bad.
  13. JackR
    Mar 5, 2007
    Its not all that bad. The laugh track is EXREMELY annoying, The premise is good and the acting fine, the real problem is the cheezy 70's production values that makes "The Winner" look like The Brady Bunch done on half the budget.
  14. FredC
    Mar 5, 2007
    How did this show ever get greenlit, even by Fox? The humor is at a fourth-grade level, and the sexual conversations between the main character and his 14-year-old neighbor are downright creepy. Fox has sunk to a new low with this one!
  15. JudithM
    Mar 5, 2007
    Undeniably, the main plot and most of the scenes are embarrassingly tired. But, there are enough funny and surprising lines to keep me watching (ie, in the scenes between Gene & Josh). Hopefully the writers will drop the clichéd love interest (really, she
    Mar 6, 2007
    Has potential to be at least a bit funny but the laugh track is horrible and entirely distracting. We aren't in the 50's anymore, people like to decide when to laugh for themselves.
  17. TimG.
    Mar 6, 2007
    I love this show. Rob makes it. And by the way, it's NOT a laughtrack! I should know, I sat through two tapings!
  18. MaxW
    Mar 6, 2007
    I really wanted this show to be funny, but starting the minute I heard that horrible laugh track (why do they still use these?) I knew this wasn't going to be a winner.
  19. KevinB
    Mar 6, 2007
    The pilot started off a bit slowly, but after that I feel it really took off with a lot of laughs. It's my type of humor; awkward, absurd, and maybe a little offensive to some. This is a good show, let's hope Fox keeps it.
  20. MandiZ
    Mar 11, 2007
    This show is horrible, it needs cancelled immediatly
  21. JonMuchmore
    Mar 12, 2007
    Very disappointing. The laugh-track is at times overwhelming, but it does the viewer a service by blotting out some of the embarassingly stupid dialogue. It's a one joke premise that is stretched way too thin. There is one winner in this mess - the viewer when they change channels.
  22. WendellF
    Mar 12, 2007
    Hard to watch, predictable, unoriginal, etc. This really shouldn't be plugged using seth mcfarlane's name so much, it gives you the false impression that it's funny.
  23. johns
    Mar 14, 2007
    I really enjoy acting and writing but the laugh track is so offensive it makes the show hard to watch...dump the fake lughs and let the show quietly entertain ...and succeed! That guy is good!
  24. elenaa
    Mar 26, 2007
    Loved it, howled with laughter..
  25. RobU
    Mar 4, 2007
    Leave it to Seth McFarlane to find a way to make Rob Corddry NOT funny!
  26. LarryS
    Mar 4, 2007
    The show is pretty bad. It has the most fraudulent use of a laugh track I have ever seen. I give it a 1 for the hot asian massage hooker lady.
  27. kingsXrulz
    Mar 4, 2007
    The "1" is for the few jokes that worked. Otherwise, this show is god-awful. If handled properly, silly can be very funny . . . but stupid is stupid, period.
  28. darink
    shit quake
  29. jamesr
    Mar 4, 2007
    This show is actually worse or as bad as war at home. How fox did this is beyond me.
  30. MatthewS
    Mar 4, 2007
    This. Show. Is. Horrible. It feels like it was written by a 12 year old -- and a stupid 12 year old, at that. The writing is bad, the pacing is bad, the jokes are not funny... I was very disappointed.
  31. JWat
    Mar 4, 2007
    If you can get past the first five minutes of the show and the inserted laughs, the show is actually quite hilarious.
  32. PatrickB.
    Mar 5, 2007
    Laugh tracks? Shame on you, Seth. There's very little topical humor, and the dialogue is so stilted. You can't be as responsible for Family Guy as it seems if this is the kind of junk you'll put your name on.
  33. Eric
    Mar 5, 2007
    Corrdry is a great talent and is being wasted by such poor writing. Oh, and who decided on that laugh track?? Such a mess out of what could be a pretty decent show.
  34. AndyMillman
    Are you having a laugh?
  35. jordanb
    Mar 5, 2007
    I thought it was pretty good. its better than how i met your mother (which sucks)
  36. JosephA
    Mar 5, 2007
    I can't believe how much i laughed at his show. Very funny & creative!
  37. RandyT
    Mar 6, 2007
    People seem really split on this show. I like it. It's not a rip-off of Get a Life, it's a more mainstream version of it.
  38. Truth
    More like The Loser!
  39. BrandonS
    Mar 6, 2007
    Why would such a funny guy make such a standard piece of junk sitcom? Horrible laugh track, bad writing, lame acting. It took me about a minute and half to decide I'd never watch this one again. Corddry, you blew it.
  40. MartinL
    Mar 7, 2007
    I gave it this rating only so people may look at it rather than other people who wrote "0". But this is definately a 0. Not even remotely funny, and every day conversation, with no sarcarsm or flare, has a laugh track playing every other sentence. Awful
  41. MarcL
    Mar 7, 2007
    I tape shows and watch them later on my VCR. I watched the first episode, trying to find something positive and funny. I turned off episode #2 after 5 minutes, it was unwatchable. Not even worth the 30 minutes of electricity my VCR uses. I will take 2 extra minutes to program my VCR this Sunday, taping Fam Guy and the Simpsons, and avoiding this lame piece of crap. A complete waste of time.
  42. MollyK
    Mar 9, 2007
    cute...
  43. mcdope
    Mar 9, 2007
    The show has potential IF they turn off the horribly annoying laugh track that does distract.
  44. GregH
    Mar 18, 2007
    A total waste of a talented Cordry. Horrible. Cheesy.Awkward dated laugh track. Not a laugh anywhere. Make it go away. And Rob, go back to the Daily Show!
  45. EricC
    Mar 23, 2007
    Another Daily Show anchor goes on to star in a show. Cordry now joins the likes of Colbert and Carell. The only difference is that The Office and Colbert Report are easily the most hilarious shows you'll find. The Winner is all out crap. The most unfunny sitcom I have seen since The War At Home. And that is very unfunny. I can't wait to see this show fail, and oh, it will fail. Another Daily Show anchor goes on to star in a show. Cordry now joins the likes of Colbert and Carell. The only difference is that The Office and Colbert Report are easily the most hilarious shows you'll find. The Winner is all out crap. The most unfunny sitcom I have seen since The War At Home. And that is very unfunny. I can't wait to see this show fail, and oh, it will fail. The only thing I enjoyed was seeing Cordry, my least favorite Daily Show correspondent, end up in a pile of vile smelling burning trash like this. Atleast with a laugh track, guys like Jeff H and Dave M won't feel so alone in their laughter, even though they desperately and hopelessly are. I avoid watching Fox now because I might see a comercial for this offensively bad show, a comercial which would only promise another 30 minutes in television hell. Expand

Thanks to Corddry's social misfit charisma, Ricky Blitt's affable lowbrow lunacy flashes with a sharp, dizzy wit.
  2. It’s a hoot.
  3. "The Winner" may not be able to go the distance, but it's a fun little show in the here and now.