• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Mar 4, 2007
3.8

Mar 6, 2007
    Has potential to be at least a bit funny but the laugh track is horrible and entirely distracting. We aren't in the 50's anymore, people like to decide when to laugh for themselves.
  2. MaxW
    Mar 6, 2007
    I really wanted this show to be funny, but starting the minute I heard that horrible laugh track (why do they still use these?) I knew this wasn't going to be a winner.
  3. WendellF
    Mar 12, 2007
    Hard to watch, predictable, unoriginal, etc. This really shouldn't be plugged using seth mcfarlane's name so much, it gives you the false impression that it's funny.
  4. PatrickB.
    Mar 5, 2007
    Laugh tracks? Shame on you, Seth. There's very little topical humor, and the dialogue is so stilted. You can't be as responsible for Family Guy as it seems if this is the kind of junk you'll put your name on.
  5. MartinL
    Mar 7, 2007
    I gave it this rating only so people may look at it rather than other people who wrote "0". But this is definately a 0. Not even remotely funny, and every day conversation, with no sarcarsm or flare, has a laugh track playing every other sentence. Awful
  6. jime
    Mar 5, 2007
    Bad bad laugh track. Totally disappointed by this show. Loved RC on Daily Show but this is terrible. Couldn't watch past the first scene it was so bad.
  7. GregH
    Mar 18, 2007
    A total waste of a talented Cordry. Horrible. Cheesy.Awkward dated laugh track. Not a laugh anywhere. Make it go away. And Rob, go back to the Daily Show!
  8. DjrP
    Mar 5, 2007
    I could barely watch it...what is Rob C doing?
  9. RobU
    Mar 4, 2007
    Leave it to Seth McFarlane to find a way to make Rob Corddry NOT funny!
  10. LarryS
    Mar 4, 2007
    The show is pretty bad. It has the most fraudulent use of a laugh track I have ever seen. I give it a 1 for the hot asian massage hooker lady.
  11. kingsXrulz
    Mar 4, 2007
    The "1" is for the few jokes that worked. Otherwise, this show is god-awful. If handled properly, silly can be very funny . . . but stupid is stupid, period.
  12. MatthewS
    Mar 4, 2007
    This. Show. Is. Horrible. It feels like it was written by a 12 year old -- and a stupid 12 year old, at that. The writing is bad, the pacing is bad, the jokes are not funny... I was very disappointed.
  13. lyndap
    Mar 12, 2007
    Could only watch the first five minutes until the incredibly annoying laugh track made me want to run from the room screaming or change the channel
  14. DrewF
    Mar 12, 2007
    Most unfunny, uncomfortable-first 10 minutes of a sticom EVER. How does something like this get made?
  15. JorgeM
    Mar 5, 2007
    What where they thinking? I didn't even laugh... Awful attempt.
  16. DaveB
    Mar 7, 2007
    Steve Corerrel should sue Rob for Ripping off the 40 year old virgin in this latest fox lemming
  17. Blake
    Apr 9, 2007
    Literally the worst sit com in years. It was not clever. It was not funny. It was not imaginitive. I'd guess they thought they could take another great Daily Show person and have automatic sucess. But the writing was just terrible. I'm guessing some demographic found this funny. But not me. I really expected better out of Cordry than this junk.
  18. FredC
    Mar 5, 2007
    How did this show ever get greenlit, even by Fox? The humor is at a fourth-grade level, and the sexual conversations between the main character and his 14-year-old neighbor are downright creepy. Fox has sunk to a new low with this one!
  19. MandiZ
    Mar 11, 2007
    This show is horrible, it needs cancelled immediatly
  20. JonMuchmore
    Mar 12, 2007
    Very disappointing. The laugh-track is at times overwhelming, but it does the viewer a service by blotting out some of the embarassingly stupid dialogue. It's a one joke premise that is stretched way too thin. There is one winner in this mess - the viewer when they change channels.
  21. darink
    shit quake
  22. jamesr
    Mar 4, 2007
    This show is actually worse or as bad as war at home. How fox did this is beyond me.
  23. Truth
    More like The Loser!
  24. BrandonS
    Mar 6, 2007
    Why would such a funny guy make such a standard piece of junk sitcom? Horrible laugh track, bad writing, lame acting. It took me about a minute and half to decide I'd never watch this one again. Corddry, you blew it.
  25. MarcL
    Mar 7, 2007
    I tape shows and watch them later on my VCR. I watched the first episode, trying to find something positive and funny. I turned off episode #2 after 5 minutes, it was unwatchable. Not even worth the 30 minutes of electricity my VCR uses. I will take 2 extra minutes to program my VCR this Sunday, taping Fam Guy and the Simpsons, and avoiding this lame piece of crap. A complete waste of time.
  26. EricC
    Mar 23, 2007
    Another Daily Show anchor goes on to star in a show. Cordry now joins the likes of Colbert and Carell. The only difference is that The Office and Colbert Report are easily the most hilarious shows you'll find. The Winner is all out crap. The most unfunny sitcom I have seen since The War At Home. And that is very unfunny. I can't wait to see this show fail, and oh, it will fail. Another Daily Show anchor goes on to star in a show. Cordry now joins the likes of Colbert and Carell. The only difference is that The Office and Colbert Report are easily the most hilarious shows you'll find. The Winner is all out crap. The most unfunny sitcom I have seen since The War At Home. And that is very unfunny. I can't wait to see this show fail, and oh, it will fail. The only thing I enjoyed was seeing Cordry, my least favorite Daily Show correspondent, end up in a pile of vile smelling burning trash like this. Atleast with a laugh track, guys like Jeff H and Dave M won't feel so alone in their laughter, even though they desperately and hopelessly are. I avoid watching Fox now because I might see a comercial for this offensively bad show, a comercial which would only promise another 30 minutes in television hell. Expand

Thanks to Corddry's social misfit charisma, Ricky Blitt's affable lowbrow lunacy flashes with a sharp, dizzy wit.
  2. It’s a hoot.
  3. "The Winner" may not be able to go the distance, but it's a fun little show in the here and now.