• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Sep 21, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
5.3

1. Sep 21, 2011
    I loved it. I thought the crowds in the audition was a great idea and added a lot of energy. I love the diversity from young to old and single and groups. I thought the Judges were good and LA will give Simon a run for his money. I liked that they showed more quality auditions and less of the crap ones.
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    I love this show! Way better than American Idol! I vote every week and I'm #TeamDrew! Poor Paula I feel bad for her & her groups & I really think they need a new judge besides Nicole because she's pointless.
  3. Dec 29, 2011
    Honestly this is a good show, might be a repetition/copy of American Idol although the show's good. Good panel of judges. Entertains us all, so why hate on the show? No reason to hate.
  4. Jul 11, 2012
    This show is far better than it's predecessor, American Idol. Simon Cowel is back in on TV with a show where the fight to make it to the top gets intense. The majority of the competitors could easily make it as stars. Can't wait for next season.

1. Reviewed by: Tom Gliatto
    Oct 28, 2011
    The talent is good, and on the long road to announcing a top 16, the show expertly milking every drop of pathos. [24 Oct 2011, p.39]
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Sep 22, 2011
    And so it goes. The same mix of sob stories, as anxious relatives looking on from the wings. And if there's not quite a Susan Boyle or Paul Potts moment (though one in particular comes reasonably close), the tears flow freely, and one or two genuinely stirring performances emerge.
  3. Reviewed by: Ellen Gray
    Sep 21, 2011
    While The X Factor may not on the surface offer anything that can't be found on "Idol," "America's Got Talent" and "The Voice" or their many cable imitators, it does have a level of showmanship that makes me want to believe again, whether it's in 13-year-olds who sing like established stars three times their age or in recovering addicts whose lives just may be about to change forever.