Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! : Season 1

Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
7.6

1. Oct 21, 2010
    This show is really very funny. It's on Adult Swim and there are five season so far. Excellent Cameo appearances from a variety of well-known comedians. Great Job!
  2. Feb 26, 2012
    God this show is terrible, it's not all that funny or clever really. It's boring dribble that has no appeal to me or alot of people i've asked about this show, also the fact that this is a stoner show and is only funny so stoners is BS
  3. May 1, 2011
    So funny if you like sarcastic humor like me. Also features great guest appearances and catchy songs!!!
    Great Job???
    Great Job??? Abso------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------lutely!!!
  4. Oct 1, 2014
    The problem is that they are trying to satirize comedy, which is redundant and pointless. The clever will understand what their comedy is about, the intelligent will not find it funny, the mentally challenged will find it hilarious. Just not funny to me...
  5. Jul 27, 2011
    Words can not describe the brilliance of this show. This is what all sketch comedy if not all television, should aspire to be. Understandably, its not everyone's cup of tea, but these people will never experience the joy of watching a disorientated 70 year old man in a gimp suite interview Dave Navarro Great job!
  6. Dec 17, 2012
    this show is so bad it makes me want to smack babies, throw my tv out the window ( after smashing it ), and finally setting it on fire.

Moving on to the important stuff, this show isnt even remotely funny i believe they are doing some type of sketch comedy but its really not funny at least for me, THIS SHOW IS NOT FOR EVERYONE so i advise you if you like watching quality tv go watch something else thats actually funny. (ex. keey and peele )

There are no critic reviews yet.