8.8

1. Sep 17, 2011
    Wildly entertaining! Usually love the celebrity guests on the show and watching them make their lap. I could sit through a one week marathon of Top Gear and still love it!
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    This is by far one of the best shows on television. It appeals to those who are into cars, but even appeals to those who aren't. It features detailed reviews & test runs on cars that will interest car lovers, as well as celebrity guests & hilarious & interesting challenges that will entertain & make your friends & family laugh.
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    I rarely give shows a 10 but this is definitely an exception! I think that over the years, their chemistry has grown and, although they still don't work the best with each other, now demonstrates what an amazing show looks like. I'm a 15 year old girl and if they could get ME interested in cars, then I'm sold!
  4. Jun 26, 2013
    Have been watching this show since 2006, and i am still impressed! The good british humor in this show is in my opinion the most important factor. And i am not really a petrolhead. But i like to watch the "Gentlemen" about!
  5. Sep 3, 2013
    You don't have to be a petrol-head to enjoy this show. Funny and entertaining. Even my girlfriend enjoys it, and she knows absolutely nothing about cars.

There are no critic reviews yet.