Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
6.8

1. Jan 14, 2014
    A man in a V-neck stands in front of a screen, watches several youtube videos of people hitting their balls on things or throwing up, and then makes about 18 puns about it.
    The videos he shows are usually things that were popular for 8 minutes 3 years ago, and usually consist of
    something that I wouldn't even watch for free as he makes "Offensive" jokes. You can have offensive humor,
    something that I wouldn't even watch for free as he makes "Offensive" jokes.
    You can have offensive humor, and you can also try way too hard to be offensive, which he does.
    Most of the jokes are lame puns about the video he just watched, and are about third grader level.
    "LOL HE HIT HES BALLS XD WHAT A NUTCRACKER LOL", wow, clever.
    If you want to have a better version of this show, get one of your friends that makes idiotic jokes about everything, and invite them over. Search a video of somebody tripping on something and pick the one with the most likes. Once that's on, pause the video every 8 seconds and listen to your friend's awful jokes, if your friend is a guy, ask him to dress in women's clothing and twitch while making sexist jokes.
    You'll then get the Tosh.0 experience, and you'll see what I'm saying. Although, I highly doubt it will be as non-clever, no, anti-clever, as this show.
    I've developed a reflex, that the second this show comes on, I dash across the room to the remote and change the channel.
    Stay away from this.
    It has no place around people with an actual sense of humor.
  2. Aug 7, 2013
    I don't remember too many accounts where I would watch a show and be degraded by its lack of humor, this show, is that rare occasion that just doesn't have an ounce of funny in it.
  3. Jun 6, 2013
    Di Tosh take the format? Yea, but Tosh.0 is so much better than The soup it's not funny, The Soup I mean, Tosh. 0 is hilarious and always has something new. My favorite show on TV hands down.
  4. Feb 20, 2013
    This is a pretty decent show, I like that the laughs dont rely on the videos, rather that Daniel Tosh's jokes are what make the videos funny, as well as the skits, that are pretty funny as well. The writing and most of the humor in the show mostly relies on shock laughs and really crude humor, but its executed well and doesnt come off as forcing at all. Most shows that are similair to thisThis is a pretty decent show, I like that the laughs dont rely on the videos, rather that Daniel Tosh's jokes are what make the videos funny, as well as the skits, that are pretty funny as well. The writing and most of the humor in the show mostly relies on shock laughs and really crude humor, but its executed well and doesnt come off as forcing at all. Most shows that are similair to this (mostly on youtube, like raywilliamjohnson) do nothing but take other peoples videos and make credit and money off of them. but this show actually tries and adds in jokes that make the humor, and doent rely on the videos, which is what makes this show the exception. Daniel Tosh is a pretty funny comedian, and though some of the jokes tend to take a step over the line, it never seems forced, and is executed well. not the best show in the world, but i always get a good laugh watching, and i look foward to new episodes whenever their on. Expand
  5. Nov 4, 2012
    For 30 minutes you can all laugh at horrible, funny, and horribly funny things from the internet. I will admit, this show can be incredibly low brow and petty at times, and the host has just about monopolized being a horrible human being. But something about the formula of the show is undeniably amusing. If you are offended by ANYTHING I would suggest passing on this one. The host cruellyFor 30 minutes you can all laugh at horrible, funny, and horribly funny things from the internet. I will admit, this show can be incredibly low brow and petty at times, and the host has just about monopolized being a horrible human being. But something about the formula of the show is undeniably amusing. If you are offended by ANYTHING I would suggest passing on this one. The host cruelly lambasts and mocks just about everything under the sun. Expand
  6. Feb 29, 2012
    Let me start off by saying Daniel Tosh is gay.... GAY, GAY, GAY!!! That aside, this is a pretty terrible show. I'll admit I enjoyed it at first. It was a good show to throw on the TV when you have people over, as some of the clips Tosh shows are truly hilarious. However I have 2 HUGE problems with this show.
    1. The show is named after Tosh, when he is completely expendable.
    1. The show is named after Tosh, when he is completely expendable. Honestly, any schmuck can do what he does. The VIDEOS are what's funny, not him. Yet he is very indulgent in his observations of the videos to the point it can ruin a good clip. His Web Redemptions are completely unneccesary, and he tends to pick videos that really weren't all that funny. Tosh isn't funny... bottom line.
    2. Each season, the videos have got more and more disgusting. The show has evolved into grossing the viewers out rather than making them laugh. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT FUNNY NOW. Each season has regressed from the previous season. I really don't need to see Tosh in a fu**ing speedo everytime he gets the chance either. Tosh is a one trick pony, and it's getting old.

In the end, the show fails because this is a show that you and a group of your friends could put together on their own. I'll give the show credit for exposing some truly hilarious viral videos. However, I would rather look up videos on my own online and find something funny myself. It's much better, because I don't have to worry about commercials, Tosh doing some over the top gay sh**, or videos that are more sick than funny. To hell with this show.
  7. Nov 3, 2011
    One of the funniest and best shows on TV. Brilliant!! Loved every minute of it. Imagine browsing youtube for hours to watch funny clips, well Tosh.0 shortens that search and gives you the best of the best in just half an hour!!
  8. Oct 4, 2011
    Do you know what Tosh.0 is like? Imagine you're in a room with two other people in it. You tell these two people a funny joke, and they laugh. Then, one of the people turns to the other one and tells him the exact same joke. That's what Tosh.0 does. He takes a funny video, which is a joke that anybody would laugh at on its own, and then re-narrates what happens in the video andDo you know what Tosh.0 is like? Imagine you're in a room with two other people in it. You tell these two people a funny joke, and they laugh. Then, one of the people turns to the other one and tells him the exact same joke. That's what Tosh.0 does. He takes a funny video, which is a joke that anybody would laugh at on its own, and then re-narrates what happens in the video and explains why it's funny.

If that doesn't sound stupid yet, just imagine this scenario. You watch the "David after Dentist" video and think it's hilarious. Then, you turn on Tosh.0 and he's explaining to you why "David after Dentist" is funny. I'd rather gouge my eye out with a needle used to draw blood from someone with AIDS.
  9. Jan 30, 2011
    The show is a talk-soup spoof that seems to rely more on Daniel Tosh's arrogant attitude and gross-out laughs rather than any sort of cleverness or wit. The show makes a point of focusing on racist and sexist comments that results in little more than the chuckle one may get from reading the profanity carved into a bathroom wall.
  10. Dec 1, 2010
    The show seems to be aimed for people who want a show thats funny, easy to watch, and doesnt really have a plot. It wont blow your mind but it has a good chance of stealing 30 minutes of your life very subtly, or you will hate it within the first 10 minutes.
  11. Oct 6, 2010
    This show is nothing but disgusting clips I could find for myself on YouTube and Daniel Tosh making smug comments and lame butt jokes. I don't understand why anyone likes this, much less how it got a second season. When it comes on, I nearly pull a muscle because I have to reach for the remote so quickly.
  12. Sep 22, 2010
    Where are all the critic reviews? Most likely, they're panning the show. Well, they're obviously idiots...this show is fast-paced non-stop hilarity at other people's expense. Without shows like this one, we'd never know what idiots are doing on their own time. And Tosh's dark, sarcastic humor is brilliant. The writers are perfect and this type of show deserves an Emmy. (Okay, maybe just aWhere are all the critic reviews? Most likely, they're panning the show. Well, they're obviously idiots...this show is fast-paced non-stop hilarity at other people's expense. Without shows like this one, we'd never know what idiots are doing on their own time. And Tosh's dark, sarcastic humor is brilliant. The writers are perfect and this type of show deserves an Emmy. (Okay, maybe just a daytime Emmy.) For the morons who know how to film their friends being idgets, I thank you. My favorite show on TV....and that's just sad. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.