4.6

1. jeannew
    Jan 1, 2006
    Kept me laughing despite myself. deadpan melanie, both the twins and the nice familiar old guy all worked it for me. maybe funny is having your sensibilities challenged and/or just brought to light. keep an open mind peeps at least until the writing tires.
  2. BenB
    Oct 6, 2005
    Funny show with alot of potential..look at the cast and the creators...
  3. twinsfan
    Oct 22, 2005
    I dont care what others say about this show I Like It! It makes you laugh almost every three minutes. Sarah Gilbert and Molly Stanton are great together. I think the creators really did the chemistry well on this. And this is coming from a NON Will & Grace fan. What I dont understand is what people dont like about the show. Please dont axe this show like Complete Savages,which in my I dont care what others say about this show I Like It! It makes you laugh almost every three minutes. Sarah Gilbert and Molly Stanton are great together. I think the creators really did the chemistry well on this. And this is coming from a NON Will & Grace fan. What I dont understand is what people dont like about the show. Please dont axe this show like Complete Savages,which in my opinion was another funny sitcom that had comedy in it. I like to sit down and unwind with laughter not something that you cant understand the humor in it. Expand

1. [Gilbert] seems like a real person, even in such a cartoon as this is.
    Lowlife though it may be, Twins is just plain funny.
  3. If you think "Will & Grace" got lazy and tired after a few years, with its broad punch lines and broader plots - and you should - "Twins" accelerates the process by starting out that way.