Unhitched : Season 1

• Series Premiere Date: Mar 2, 2008
5.0

1. RaysaJ.
    Mar 17, 2008
    Falls flat and then gets annoying.
  2. A.M.
    Mar 9, 2008
    Horribly unfunny and stupid. This is the kind of show that is destroying America and the world at large. The actors, writing, and direction all suck beyond belief.
  3. AT
    Mar 7, 2008
    This one went in and out for me. I liked some pieces, others, not so much. The stereo-typical Indian guy was the only one that really annoyed me. Everyone else I believed and enjoyed to a certain degree. And I loved that it was in Boston!
  4. RobW.
    Mar 6, 2008
    Goofball comedy that seems to exist only to provide laughs. That is not a bad thing. No deep messages, just a sense of ribald fun. Let's hope the writers can keep it going.
  5. HenryP.
    Mar 3, 2008
    Hilarious! great writing.
  6. RockF.
    Mar 3, 2008
    Another huge misfire from the Farrelly Brothers. It's hard to believe that these are the same guys who created "Dumb & Dumber," "Kingpin," and "There's Something About Mary." The gross-out humor is forced and there was no chemistry among the leads. I give this a "2" only because Rashida Jones is such a cutie.

1. A standout comedy with a lousy title.
    Even when Unhitched isn't funny--and the second episode is definitely an improvement on the pilot, which tries too hard--it at least isn't vile.
  3. Let's say Unhitched just isn't very funny.