• Network: FOX
  • Series Premiere Date: Aug 21, 2006
5.0

1. maryl
    Dec 8, 2006
    I thought this was a great show and I am extremely upset that it is cancelled
  2. DonnaW
    Aug 21, 2006
    Gale Harold brings humanity to the role of Agent Kelton. He is a gifted actor who will bring many viewers to the show. The pilot introduces many intriguing possibilities. If viewers care about the characters, as well as the mystery, iit should continue to be a success.
  3. JenniferS
    Sep 20, 2006
    This show is awsome... I love this show, it has alot of suspence
  4. MK
    Oct 10, 2006
    I want to know what happens next.
  5. DawnA
    Oct 2, 2006
    This show is getting better every week. I'm really enjoying it. It's got a good story and I hope FOX doesn't cancel it and leave fans hanging again like they did last year with Reunion.
  6. JudyN
    Dec 19, 2006
    The "finale" left more questions than answers. Please bring back Vanished, even if we have to watch it on Fox's Vanished website!!!!
  7. JenniferM
    Oct 31, 2006
    Love the show, can't wait to see what happens next!
  8. Sstewart
    Oct 3, 2006
    if agent kelton dies, so shall this show
  9. SlickyMcSlick
    Great show!
  10. RichardP
    Excellent, suspensful show
  11. BethK
    Aug 24, 2006
    LOVED this show! I really hope it sticks around... it has great potential and an early intrigue.
  12. MorgaineS
    Aug 25, 2006
    This show gets a 10 mainly for the head FBI agent played by Gale Harold. It has rough spots with some of the casting, and the writing is weak in spots, but it's a cool premise with a hot leading guy. People should give it a chance. There's nothing better on anywhere else.
  13. debrat
    Aug 25, 2006
    Enjoyed the show and Gale Harold as an FBI agent. He's a great actor.
  14. kelleyp
    Aug 26, 2006
    i hope this show stays with Gale Harold on it!!!
  15. Veronica
    Aug 26, 2006
    This looks like it's going to be a fascinating mix of detective work and mysterious symbolism, and the beautiful Gale Harold will keep me coming back each week. I think the characters and the story will develop in many intriguing ways if you give it time.
  16. MandyK
    Aug 26, 2006
    Gale Harold is fabulous......what ever you are paying him - double it!
  17. JodieO
    Aug 26, 2006
    Gale Harold is wonderful in his role as Graham Kelton! The story has me intrigued, to say the least. I'll keep watching, if only to see Gale Harold.
  18. BillD
    Sep 20, 2006
    We didn't see it until episode 4. Downloaded the others to catch up. We think it's great
  19. shaynew
    Sep 25, 2006
    vanished will live up to the hype just give it time!!!
  20. JoeT
    Sep 25, 2006
    Great Show. I like it.
  21. HeidiP
    Sep 5, 2006
    The only thing lacking in this great series is a leading lady with some depth. The actress that plays Agent Mei needs to come through with the intensity that Agent Kellan provides. Go Gale!
  22. mandy
    Nov 4, 2006
    why did kelton have to die? its soo not fair. it was a 10 until he got killed...
  23. RichardG
    Nov 4, 2006
    My fear was that this series would be too complex and would lose me if I missed an episode but if I can become addicted to 24 AND miss an occasional episode... My craving for answers hasn't wained and I find the actors top notch.
  24. GailM
    Dec 12, 2006
    Great program. good suspense. I MISS IT!!! and the least the producers can do, is to run all the episodes that were filmed and ready to be aired. That we have to go in search of it is ridculous. why not run the remaining episodes when all the reruns are on during holidays or ??? on Saturday night TV that stinks? LOL.. Good, I feel better now, but not happy that I don't know the end.
  25. peterd
    Oct 20, 2006
    Eye popcorn and I can't wait to find out who kidnapped the lady.
  26. IloveVanished
    Dec 30, 2006
    Some of the actors were crappy, but over all this show was awesome. It kept you guessing what would happen next plus it had a lot of twists and turns. Even though it had low ratings FOX should have kept it going for the last 4 episodes. Even though they are avalible on the web some people cannot view them, including me. I hope Vanished at least comes out on DVD, and soon!
  27. ShabbaK
    Oct 26, 2006
    Love it!
  28. garyb
    Oct 27, 2006
    i love the show
  29. moviebuff
    Oct 5, 2006
    VANISHED is a top notch show that keep syou spinning with intrigue. MUST WATCH
  30. JenR
    Aug 18, 2006
    Very much looking forward to this show. I've seen the pilot and was completely drawn into the story and fascinated by many of the characters. I can't wait to get more of Agent Kelton's backstory, regarding his family and the past case that still haunts him. And I already have a "love to hate" character - "journalist" Judy Nash. LOL The possible Illuminati tie-ins are very Very much looking forward to this show. I've seen the pilot and was completely drawn into the story and fascinated by many of the characters. I can't wait to get more of Agent Kelton's backstory, regarding his family and the past case that still haunts him. And I already have a "love to hate" character - "journalist" Judy Nash. LOL The possible Illuminati tie-ins are very intriguing as well. Don't write this one off! Expand
  31. MarkR
    Aug 18, 2006
    Love Harold and Na. Great chemistry. Can't wait to see next episode!
  32. JonathanM
    Aug 18, 2006
    Gale Harold will make this show a hit, I predict.
  33. IanJ
    Aug 18, 2006
    Love Gale Harold and Ming Na. This one will have lots of twists and turns, I can tell. Can't wait to see what happens. Great start!
  34. TonyF
    Aug 21, 2006
    GREAT!!!!!!!!!
  35. calliinnocent
    Aug 23, 2006
    I like the show, but i must admit I am watching it because of Gale Harold I think he has fantastic talent and is a a plaesure to watch
  36. TeresaL
    Aug 23, 2006
    This is a great show -- and for people to call it "boring" than they must not have seen the same show that I saw. It was riveting, exciting and I am certain to clear my schedule to watch the next Vanished. Gale Harold and Ming-Na had great chemistry. I am glad so glad to see Gale Harold -- if anyone can, he can carry this show!!!!
  37. KarlaC
    Aug 24, 2006
    I really liked and and I'm looking forward to more.
  38. LupeM
    Aug 25, 2006
    Loved the show! Can't wait for the new Episodes! :)
  39. Jade
    Aug 25, 2006
    Gale Harold 's acting makes me want to come back for more. This is a very good character for him to play
  40. SarahR
    Aug 25, 2006
    I loved the first episode & can't wait for more! Fast-paced, great acting, many possiblities for future storylines. Fantastic!
  41. DickG
    Aug 25, 2006
    Immediately pulled me in. Slick and fast paced.
  42. AMRitchie
    Aug 25, 2006
    Great show. Gale Harold, Ming-Na and John Allen Nelson are all very good.
  43. EileenD
    Aug 25, 2006
    Gale Harold's stellar acting in this show makes it shine, rising about the otherwise ordinary combination of CSI, Lost, and The Da Vinci Code that it is. Kudos to Fox for casting such a winner in the lead role!
  44. kellyk
    Aug 25, 2006
    Gale! the most reason that I watch that show.
  45. Jess
    Aug 25, 2006
    I thought it was a great first episode I can't wait to see what happens next!!
  46. MarkC
    Aug 25, 2006
    I enjoyed it. I think people who voted this a 0 must have watched another show (or not at all)...
  47. JudithS
    Aug 26, 2006
    I liked it a lot more than I expected to. It kept me watching and wanting more. Gale Harold was excellent, as were most of the others - no poor performances! I'll be watching next week and every time it's on.
  48. MichelleV
    Aug 27, 2006
    I think that if people keep watching this, they'll get hooked. It may not have been as exciting as Lost's pilot, but you can hardly tell from one episode how something is going to be for the rest of its run. Plus, Gale Harold never has trouble keeping me interested.
  49. HelenA
    Aug 28, 2006
    Love the show, can't wait to see see Gale again!
  50. SallyM
    Aug 29, 2006
    Very nice beginning. A hot new FBI agent on TV. GO GALE HAROLD!!!
  51. LatishaC
    Sep 12, 2006
    I did not want to watch it (not another show) but I got sucked in on the 1st episode and now it is a must see for me !!
  52. RenaM
    Sep 17, 2006
    I think that the fist episode was good, but I don't know what the show has to offer during the season so we'll see.
  53. CristyB
    Sep 21, 2006
    I love Vanished and look forward to each new episode.
  54. Mia
    Sep 3, 2006
    I will watch anything with Gale Harold!!!!!!!!
  55. JeanaW
    Feb 14, 2007
    I loved the show and want to see the rest of it.
  56. AlanM
    Oct 13, 2006
    Vanished is suspense at its best, with good characters and an exciting plot.
  57. WilliamB
    Oct 27, 2006
    Great Show, Love The Suspense, Hope It Doesn't Get Cancelled.
  58. Samantha
    Oct 31, 2006
    Love the show and love Gale Harold, amazing actor loved him on Queer As Folk!
  59. Lynne
    Oct 31, 2006
    Amazing show, can't wait until the next episode, love how it keeps you guessing the whole time!
  60. SherrieR
    Aug 18, 2006
    Love Gale Harold in this show. Finally a leading man that has charisma! Great plot twists, lots of intrigue. This one will be a hit!
  61. ChristopherA
    Aug 18, 2006
    This show is riveting! Handsome Gale Harold is the new face of a star!
  62. TerriV
    Aug 22, 2006
    Well made, compelling, smart. Gale Harold is eye candy worth coming back for more.
  63. CalenC
    Aug 22, 2006
    Very smart and fun .... but who says anyone who watches TV anymore has taste???
  64. MariM
    Aug 23, 2006
    Great show. Fast-paced with surprising twists. Great acting - love the casting. Will watch again - especially for Gale Harold!
  65. JM
    Aug 23, 2006
    Great twist and turns. Love it. Can't wait for Monday. I have already in my mind accused everyone of the bad deed. When the plot is easy to figure then it is boring. This show is far from boring.
  66. NelsonI
    Aug 24, 2006
    This show is intriguing. Love it! Want lots more.
  67. BrittanyM
    Aug 24, 2006
    The show is compelling and engagaing. The actors are great and convincing in their roles. Has slight tone of X-Files to it and I really love that. I want to see how it unfolds. I say Vanished is certainly a keeper.
  68. LisaM
    Aug 24, 2006
    I'm only watching because I love Gale Harold, but it's a good enough reason for me.
  69. kimt
    amazing show!
  70. jeungl
    Aug 25, 2006
    This show is great!! especially agent kelton is very hansome and so hot! I want to see this show next monday!!
  71. MarchellT
    Aug 25, 2006
    Agent Kelton is so hot!!!
  72. MarshaG
    Aug 25, 2006
    Gale Harold carries the show. Without him I do not think I would come back for more. Want to find out more about his personal life.
  73. Renee
    Lots of action loved Gale Harold
  74. Shirley
    Aug 25, 2006
    Vanished was/is terrific, and I will be glued to the Monday 9:00 time slot because of it. Gale Harold was phenominal!
  75. Karla
    Aug 25, 2006
    Great show. Gale Harold is wonderful as Graham Kelton.
  76. BarbaraB
    Aug 25, 2006
    Promises to be one of the most intriquing shows this year. Love the high tech in the beginning. Gale Harold *owns* the part he plays and is so very believable, he brings the necessary credibility.
  77. saram
    good! it has potential.
  78. ShaunaR
    Aug 25, 2006
    Gale Harold is HOT! and anybody that didn't like this show after just ONE hour obviously isn't giving it enough of a chance...
  79. SarahP
    Aug 25, 2006
    I loved Vanished! The plot is interesting, unfolding in an engaging way; the characters are believable and Gale Harold is very clever and convincing in his portrayal of Graham Kelton. I am looking forward to many more episodes of this series!
  80. samg
    Aug 25, 2006
    excellent!!! because Gale harold in it.
  81. JessW
    Aug 26, 2006
    I would just like to say that I am really crazy about this show, and I've only seen one episode.... I can't wait to see what happens next..... I really like the actor playing agent Kelton.... Gale Harold? (I hope I got that right..) I don't know if he's been on anything before, but I really like him on this show... Thanks... Jess
  82. Rob
    Aug 27, 2006
    Love Gale Harold. The story is interesting and the first episode kept me on the edge of my seat. I will definitely be watching this show.
  83. KC
    Aug 27, 2006
    What do I have to do to keep seeing Gale Harold each week? And the pilot was good, even without him - much better than what the networks have kept on for season after season...Please don't cancel this!!!
  84. ElizabethS
    Sep 15, 2006
    I love Vanished,
  85. FernandoL
    Sep 15, 2006
    Best Show on T.V.
  86. staciac
    Aug 27, 2007
    I loved the show and can't wait to see the end.

1. Reviewed by: Matt Roush
    This is what you'd get if Without a Trace somehow turned into a cartoonish conspiracy chase thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Brian Lowry
    Lacking "Prison Break's" tough milieu and its initial narrative drive, "Vanished" doesn't exactly scream "Watch me." Nevertheless, it's polished enough and very much a work in progress.
  3. The pilot moves along at a cracking pace, introducing new clues and characters and settings so fast that it's very tempting to sit back and enjoy the ride, ludicrous though some of it may be.