• Network: Showtime
  • Series Premiere Date: Jul 19, 2011
  • Season #: 1 , 2 , 3
6.8

1. Jul 22, 2011
    Give it Time. My hopes are high. The first episode sets a promising season though not fully fulfilled yet. Hold on there,,something tells me Kodrow found her voice though needs more then "Well I'm the therapist put preoccupied with my own issues" shtick, then we might see some biting comedy. Hope so
  2. Aug 10, 2011
    The BEST new 30 min. comedy show on TV!!! So cleverly written and acted superbly by Lisa Kudrow. The guest stars are high caliber and extremely funny. I laugh all the way through it. PLEASE don't cancel it Showtime!
  3. Sep 2, 2011
    How do critics pan this show and keep their jobs. It has great writing and acting and is genuinely funny and interesting. I used to watch it on web prior to release and saw great potential. They cut out a lot of the great scenes with Bob Balabon and others but I still really enjoy the characters they decided to develop.
  4. Oct 22, 2011
    All of this hate is probably coming from people who have only watched the pilot episode. It's gotten really good since then. I hope it gets another season SO HARD.
  5. Jul 27, 2011
    In the same vein as "The Comeback," Lisa's character is deliberately grating, and yet... while I don't think the show's for everyone -- particularly middle-aged straight men -- if you appreciate the incredible risk involved in the static screen and improvised scenes, and don't want to watch yet another "CSI: Wherever," I think this series is AMAZING! Kudos to Showtime for trying something new, because no one can make you cringe in awkward uncomfortableness like team Kudrow. Sometimes humor takes a different form than poop jokes. Expand
  6. Aug 13, 2011
    i think people need to be open minded and realize that this show is just hilarious. good casting; good timing; good script. everything works just fine.
  7. Aug 2, 2011
    Absolutely loved the webseries & the tv show seems quite promising! I do hope though that the same guest stars will appear since their interaction with Kudrow was the soul. It hasn't received a 10/10 since I am still trying to get used to the idea of a 30 minute show instead of the bite sized webisodes. I strongly believe though that the best is yet to come! The backstage bits during the end credits also a very pleasant surprise. Expand
  8. Jul 11, 2012
    Meh. Look, I love Lisa Kudrow, and I know the entire show is improvised, but some of the scenes are too long and stale, and can be cringeworthy at times. I applaud the attempt and I know it's improvised, but shows like Curb are improvised too, and they are able to deliver an actual punchline whereas Therapy doesn't. Not my cup of tea.
  9. Jul 11, 2012
    This new format and view on a comedy series is really innovative, courageous and creative, especially since the dialogue is really clever, rich, and hilarious. Lisa Kudrow and the recurring and guest stars truly make this new series on Showtime a must watch! (although the first couple of episodes were relatively slow, the show gets extremely better and hilarious; i watched the whole series back to back!) Expand
  10. Jul 9, 2013
    Fiona Wallace is in many ways just like Lisa Kudrow's character (Phoebe) on Friends. At times, this show is funny (especially in the beginning when Fiona and Kip were having their session), and other times this show is humorless. As much as I want it to be one of my favorite shows, it just isn't. Great show if you're into Showtime comedies though. I haven't always understood them.
  11. Apr 9, 2013
    I really like web therapy, it is a show you have to pay a lot attention to. I have to watch the episodes a few time each to get it which is one bad thing. But overall it is really funny and the characters are great. Fiona Wallace is a really funny character and just seeing how she interacts with people is hilarious.

1. Reviewed by: Dorothy Rabinowitz
    Jul 26, 2011
    The fine cast, both regulars and guest stars, elevates the proceedings considerably.
  2. Reviewed by: Troy Patterson
    Jul 19, 2011
    Ambiently amusing but generally inert, the show is badly in need of a hard-edged producer to tell the series' creators that they cannot get by on charm, no matter how much of that precious quality is imported by such guest stars as Lily Tomlin, Rashida Jones, and Bob Balaban.
  3. Reviewed by: Sal Cinquemani
    Jul 19, 2011
    It's not just that Kudrow has failed to find a vehicle for her comedic talents since Friends; it's that the two-dimensional, often insufferable characters she's created are largely to blame for the failure of those projects in the first place.