Women's Murder Club : Season 1

• Network: ABC
  • Series Premiere Date: Oct 12, 2007
7.8

1. Aug 7, 2015
    This show had so much potential that it disappoints me to this day that it didn't get more episodes. The casting was incredibly perfect and the show had a lot of opportunities to develop interesting storylines. I wanted more time to develop a connection with each character and see what sort of mysteries would come from the series. Although it was not by any means a faithful adaptation fromThis show had so much potential that it disappoints me to this day that it didn't get more episodes. The casting was incredibly perfect and the show had a lot of opportunities to develop interesting storylines. I wanted more time to develop a connection with each character and see what sort of mysteries would come from the series. Although it was not by any means a faithful adaptation from what I remember of the series it is worth checking out as a stand alone. However, it is a pity they decided to end it with a cliffhanger that will never see completion. Expand
  2. CarolynD
    Apr 30, 2008
    A bit lightweigth on 4/29 but still has good actors and the plot could be developed. Previous shows have been better, The writer;s strike messed everybody up . I think the show needs a chance. There are many fans willing to support it. I think it has great potential.
  3. CarrieP.
    Jan 6, 2008
    I think this show is the best new show on tv, I love it!!
  4. Tammy
    Nov 15, 2007
    i like the show i think it should have more to do with the book, but the girls are great keep them together and i love having rob on the show also he was great in silk stalkings
  5. SheaB.
    Nov 13, 2007
    I really like this show (big fan of James Patterson). It is a little different than your typical crime drama. I think it will do well if people give it a shot.
    Oct 17, 2007
    Good Friday night show.
  7. JohnB.
    Oct 15, 2007
    Difficult to develop characters of an ensemble cast in one show, but it shows promise. Angie Harmon hits this one dead on though.

The new debut episode climaxes with a confusingly written yet completely unoriginal plot twist at the end. And the women characters are less confident than before, frazzled and more judgmental.
  2. While the crime itself is only moderately intriguing, its real function is to let viewers see what each of these women does, how they work together and how they talk to each other.
    This "women's" show is such an embarrassing mess, it makes me ashamed to be a woman.