• Network: Chiba TV
Season #: 1, 2, 3, 4
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Aug 3, 2015
    A surprise for me. A genuinely good show that I honestly had little to no faith in prior to watching. Glad to be wrong.

Animation is pretty good, but also a bit plain for this day and age. The english dub as well as the original dub are both voiced pretty well, even though one or two of the lesser english voice actors are a bit hammy. Story is interesting enough, however I did feel

Story is interesting enough, however I did feel that allot of the character development was needlessly rushed. But even rushed, done pretty well. The humor is the real star here as there is a lot of Carry-On-esque humor mixed in with a bit of slapstick. Old school humor that is usually too raunchy, yet fairly tame, for the general public. Nice to see the writers taking risks.

Overall:
    Familiar of Zero is allot of fun with plenty of laughs and some touching romance. While I know the story continues into later seasons, its a shame they didn't make this opening season a bit longer and properly develop the central cast.
  2. Nov 13, 2014
    This rating is for all four seasons that have been aired.

Great anime to watch. Its a love comedy set in a fantasy world where magic and beasts are part of everyday life.

There are no critic reviews yet.