- Publisher: 505 Games
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2013
- Also On: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
- Summary: Way of the Dogg is a rhythm action combat game that is an officially licensed collaboration with Snoop Dogg aka Snoop Lion and 505 Games.
- Developer: Echo Peak
- Genre(s): Action, General, General
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 5
Mixed: 5 out of 5
Negative: 0 out of 5
Jul 4, 2013Snoop Dogg returns as Snoop Lion in a rhythm game that borrows heavily from the Nintendo classic Elite Beat Agents. Campy story, well known Snoop-hits, cool animations and a decent rhythm game makes for a few fun hours. After that you will probably not return to the game.
Jun 18, 2013Way of the Dogg's short running time, restrictive playlist, and surprisingly unadventurous storytelling make this otherwise colorful rhythm action game feel a bit anemic.
Jun 19, 2013A competent and polished beat-matching game in which the core action isn't quite snappy or compelling enough to make a dope impression.
Jun 24, 2013The cheerfully ludicrous, over the top story outshines generic gameplay.
Jun 28, 2013Part Kung-Fu epic, part rhythm-based fighting game and part self-promotion, Way of the Dogg is a fan-only affair, if that.