6.2

1. Nov 19, 2015
    The game plays great on GTX 970 (Remember to turn off PCSS) enjoy stable 60fps
    Good gameplay

Enjoying it so far looks beautiful
    Graphics 10/10
    Gameplay 10/10
    Port Quality 10/10
  2. Jan 15, 2016
    The game is much better then its predecessors ...but what i like at all is to kill some templars !
    There are little problems with the controls until you get used to them bu it is awesome!
  3. Mar 9, 2016
    Game looks amazing on gtx970 cranked up....best game play and characters since AC2. London is extremely well done with lots of water effects and it currently runs buttery smooth on my PC. I am really enjoying actually running around in the world not just powering through the story mode.
  4. Nov 23, 2015
    I think overall the game is a good game and it is exactly what you expect from an assassins creed game.
    A lot to do but also very repetitive.
    I really do not know why people are so much complaining about the graphics. Indeed, the graphics of Unity looked better but they still look quite nice. I think the industrial settings makes it look a little bit less bright than the previous
    A lot to do but also very repetitive.

I really do not know why people are so much complaining about the graphics.
    Indeed, the graphics of Unity looked better but they still look quite nice. I think the industrial settings makes it look a little bit less bright than the previous episodes. Frame rates are very good with a I5-6400 and GTX970 card on 1080p. In my opinion, UbiSoft did a good job by downgrading the graphics a bit so the game can run smoothly. And you only have to take a look at Fallout 4 to see that graphics do not make a great game....

The story so far (after about 10 hours) is ok but not a great one. It is nice to play with two characters.
    I liked Evy a bit more because of the stealthy play type..

Gameplay is good. Free running is better than in Unity. Fighting is a little bit too much of button bashing. The finish moves are very nice! The side missions are nice with fun and recognizable characters. Looking for chests etc. is still repetitive however...

If you enjoyed the previous Assassins Creed games, I think you will enjoy this one too if you can look beyond the "dirty look" of the industrial age.
  5. Nov 21, 2015
    After 15 hours, so far:
    + Fine optimization and performance on i5-4690k, gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb ram
    + Huge, rich and detailed London
    + Very likable protagonists
    + Brilliant soundtrack
    + Very good graphic (but worse than Unity)
    + Huge world with a lot of activities to complete
    + Interesting skill- and talents-build

- Rather average story (so far)
    - Much too easy
  6. Nov 20, 2015
    - Syndicate is well optimized
    - Talent builds are fun. Go as Evie if you enjoy stealth mode, go as Jacob if you are brawler.
    - Leading a gang is fun.
    - Good soundtrack.
    - Good story and missions.
  7. Nov 20, 2015
    I don't understand why people complain about the graphics. I know that ubi downgraded the graphics, but it still one of the best looking games. and the optimization is not bad. It's quite good if you just forget about nvidia gameworks. with pcss and hbao+ ultra off I managed to run this game with a gtx 980 on average of 70~80fps. now let's talk about the gameplay. now I don't really digI don't understand why people complain about the graphics. I know that ubi downgraded the graphics, but it still one of the best looking games. and the optimization is not bad. It's quite good if you just forget about nvidia gameworks. with pcss and hbao+ ultra off I managed to run this game with a gtx 980 on average of 70~80fps. now let's talk about the gameplay. now I don't really dig deep in to stories in game so I'll pass
    that.
    the mechanics of the game has changed a bit. the combat is much for faster and rhythmical and feels good. bugs that happens during combat has been decreased to.
    the side missions which is about taking back London from the blighters, might feel repetitive but still fun to play. the main assassination missions are pretty big, and also very fun.
    oh yeah and the rope launcher. it's great.
    overall. not a masterpiece. but decent.
  8. Nov 20, 2015
    Sorry, guys... I don't know English language :(

Sorry, guys... I don't know English language :(

Честно говоря, у меня нет настроения, потому что сейчас происходит одна из самых больших несправедливостей в мире. Великолепную серию Assassin’s creed упорно втаптывают в говнище разного рода мудаки. Но есть ли хоть одна игра, чей открытый мир был бы так же красив и разнообразен, как в Синдикат? НЕТ. Я собираюсь позволить себе такую смелость, но Юнити был прорывов во всей игровой индустрии. Ещё ни в одной игре не было таких красот. Не впечатляться ими может только бескультурное быдло, которому срать на историю, культуру и всё вот это "говно ненужное". И вот выходит Синдикат, чей открытый мир стал ещё больше, насыщенней и интереснее. Неужели люди настолько тупы, что не понимают, какой титанический труд был вложен в каждый, сука, камушек… Каждое здание нарисовано вручную... ЭТО НЕ КОПИПАСТ. Графон хорош… прорисовано всё до мельчайших подробностей, а особенно персонажи. Оптимизация же в игре сделана не плохо. AMD Radeon R9 200 series и 60 фпс на средне высоких. Мне этого достаточно, чтобы насладиться красотой Викторианского Лондона. Синдикат в плане сюжета стал лучше по сравнению с прошлой частью. И всё равно, это тот же ассассин… ничем не супер ординарный, ничем не примечательный, но хуже от этого он не становиться! И разумеется нельзя не напомнить о присутствии знаменитых личностей, живших во времена этой эпохи. Геймплей претерпел не сильные изменения, но они заметны. Дерево навыков, кареты, крюк кошка и прочее-прочее… В особенности доставляют банды… Боёвка устарела, да, она унылая, НО в какой игре боёвка лучше, чем в Ассассине? И что бы это не была японская рпг или японский слэшер… вот именно, что нигде! Вдуматься только… всё это было сделано менее чем за 2 года… А что если бы Ubisoft исповедовала тот же принцип, что и Rockstar? Игра раз в 5 лет… Что если бы они ещё 3 года потратили на развитее мира, который ну просто огромный?...
  9. Apr 1, 2016
    Gameplay : 8
    Graphics : 9
    Story : 7
    Sound : 8
    Overall : 8
  10. Apr 20, 2017
    This is the best AC game to date and they did finally improve the combat in a really fun and solid way that you don't get bored from easily.
    Graphically amazing and well voice acted. Nice story and cool interesting characters and it has even better side quests than the ones before. I Totally recommend this and you have to give it a chance because they did well.
  11. Jan 15, 2016
    After 41 hours of delightfulness with this game including beating the main story, all the side missions and collecting all the collectables, I think it’s time to share my spoiler free opinion of this game
    DISCLAIMER: This is my first AC game ever. Keep that in mind while reading this review
    Story: AC: Syndicate throws you right in the middle of the industrial revolution. It covers the

Story:
    AC: Syndicate throws you right in the middle of the industrial revolution. It covers the story of Jacob and Evie Frye, two sibling assassins that work together yet they have different methods, ideologies and goals. The both have interesting personalities (especially Jacob) making it the average story more enjoyable. Evie leans towards stealth and planning every move while Jacob is more of an anarchist that relies on brutal force to get his way. The story isn’t the highlight of this game, it’s not bad at all, but it’s also nothing to brag about so I won’t dwell on it at all.

The Positives:
    AC: Syndicate is great stealth game, but it’s also a great action/adventure game as well. Mechanics like the zip line and kidnapping impressed me the most. The skill tree was also very diverse and useful. The game has a great sense of freedom making you able to do whatever you feel like. The open world is simply astonishing; it’s as if the developers used to live in that era. The building look wonderful and so does the scenery. It’s just splendid.
    The stealth aspect revolves around the use of Eagle Vision to spot enemies through walls and mark them on the map before picking them off one by one. Basic stealth mechanics (i.e. whistling to attract enemies) are present in the game. You can hide in haystacks and cloakrooms to prevent detection and best of all kidnap enemies to access to restricted areas without drawing attention. You can perform hanging ledge, death from above, zip line, double and regular assassinations on enemies. You can also use the wide array of gadgets at your disposal like throwing knives smoke bombs and best of all the hallucinogenic darts to be as efficient as possible.
    The action sections are just as fun in the game. The hand to hand combat is very robust and well done, stringing different combos, using gadgets and performing multi takedowns is a blast. The carriage battles with the opposing gang/Templars are a ton of fun. You can recruit some of your own gang members to follow you and provide protection which is extremely enjoyable.

The Negatives:
    The parkour in this game was a definite let down; I was expecting more from a game that requires so much of it. There is no sense of freedom in it and I my character was constantly jumping to the wrong platform, it was a very tedious issue.
    The AI of the enemies is average at best, often laughable. I expected more of a challenge from the game and was disappointed to find none. I wish there was an option to adjust the difficulty.
    The fact that both Jacob and Evie have the same skill tree with just 3 perks changed is a huge let down. But that’s the penalty of having a one year development cycle for your game.
    The game suffers from some bugs and glitches that affect it negatively but don’t break it, though I did experience the occasional crash it wasn’t a menace. The optimization could have been a lot better. I see no reason why 4Gbs of Vram, 8Gbs of ram, and 3.4 Hz of processing power was quite a ways away from maxing this game out at 1080p 60FPS, but I digress.

Final Verdict:
    This game is an absolute blast. Despite the technical issues and the subpar story, I had so much fun with it and I can confidently recommend it to anyone who’s interested in this kind of game. If I had to give it a score it would get a nice 9/10. It’s absolutely worth a buy.
  12. Feb 27, 2016
    Updated review: My last review was rather overly negative because I made the mistake of submitting my opinion too early in the game. Now that I've completed the game, I can honestly say that this is the best AC so far in my opinion for number of reasons. Firstly, devs now finally realize that sandbox levels are the way to go with AC, and they have made the stealth mechanics fast paced andUpdated review: My last review was rather overly negative because I made the mistake of submitting my opinion too early in the game. Now that I've completed the game, I can honestly say that this is the best AC so far in my opinion for number of reasons. Firstly, devs now finally realize that sandbox levels are the way to go with AC, and they have made the stealth mechanics fast paced and less frustrating from the previous games. You have number of methods to dispatch your enemy and all of the mechanics are cool. The setting is very immersive and possibly my favorite one in the series. The characters are all memorable and show wide range of emotions from the emotionally disturbed past protagonists. Finally, the game is just a blast - there are plenty of side missions and all are fun, and the story missions are all varied and offer player freedom. I think this game is the biggest surprise of 2015 for me. Expand
  13. Jan 16, 2016
    First I have to say that I love this game. I dont usually play my games as soon as I get them because there are always updates coming etc etc. I have dont this with all the newest AC games. Well after I heard there was a big update for Syn I went in to check it out and I have to say the game is beautiful looking and it pulled me right in before I knew it I was at level 3 ready to playFirst I have to say that I love this game. I dont usually play my games as soon as I get them because there are always updates coming etc etc. I have dont this with all the newest AC games. Well after I heard there was a big update for Syn I went in to check it out and I have to say the game is beautiful looking and it pulled me right in before I knew it I was at level 3 ready to play memory 4 so I had to stop myself. I came here to leave my 2cents and after reading these reviews about how ugly the game is and how it looks bad all i have to say is if you have a cheap PC you will have a cheap looking game. I have gtx 980ti, 32gb memory, Sandisk 980gb SSD drive, on a Asrock Z98 MB with i7-4790k, with Benq 120hz monitor and this runs beautifully. I will admit it is demanding I can not max out the graphics and keep good game play but its almost there. It is at a point where it looks beautiful and plays well. Everyone is so stuck on FPS? during my game my FPS is around 50FPS and I play with no stuttering or anything bad graphically. Stop watching the FPS and look at the game and how it is playing folks. Lower FPS does not necessarily mean bad gaming. In the end the game is working and playing beautifully. Like everything else in life you get what you pay for. Expand
  14. Apr 24, 2016
    Assassin's Creed is back to what it does best - beautiful environments and plenty of historical background. A solid 9/10. No technical issues whatsoever throughout 40+ hours spent playing the game. In addition to the mentioned upsides, one gets two beautifully crafted protagonist characters with slightly different skillsets to use and an ability to extensively customize their looks andAssassin's Creed is back to what it does best - beautiful environments and plenty of historical background. A solid 9/10. No technical issues whatsoever throughout 40+ hours spent playing the game. In addition to the mentioned upsides, one gets two beautifully crafted protagonist characters with slightly different skillsets to use and an ability to extensively customize their looks and weapons of choice (besides the standard hidden blade). The only downside was a few cheesy side quest characters. Other than that, warm up your hands for some freeruning and enjoy every aspect of Industrial London! Expand
  15. May 2, 2016
    Just finished the game at around 70% completion. Overall a good quality game in the AC series with amazing enviroment, good graphics, likable characters and solid gameplay. Some of the classic down-sides of AC series are still there, but overall the game left a really positive impression.

+ Graphics and animations are top quality (on GTX 970 never dropped below 60fps on very high/FXAA)

+ Enviroment detail, London looks beatiful and feels alive
    + Characters are well-written and feel more alive than ever (I especially liked the characters based on their real-life counterparts)
    + New mission types and especially racing with the horse carriages is surprisingly fun

- Overall lack of polish in many areas. Dead NPCs twitching on the floor or floating around, animations or movement bugging or out of place and once HUD disappearead and I ended up having to reboot the game. These kind of break immersion, but nothing game-breaking
    - System requirements are high because of the new game engine, and there is still some texture-popping and some silly things such as cloth physics being locked to 30fps, witch you can fix by editing the .ini file)
    - There are some improvements to the parkour-system, but you still sometimes get frustrated when trying to simply get through a window and you end out launching yourself on top of a tower with the grappling hook

If you are a fan of Assassin's Creed games you wont be disappointed, the gameplay is still the same (wether you think it's good or bad) and the story and characters are well-written. London is tons of fun to explore and the main characters are one ofthe best in the series. If only they had polished it properly and got rid of the few bugs, it would be a great game.
  16. Nov 24, 2015
    The game is much better than I expected, it renewed my faith in the AC franchise after being shattered by Unity. Although, I still believe Ubisoft should give the series a couple of years off! The games is demanding you need a very decent hardware to unlock its potential. Runs great on my R9 290x few nods down from maxed out!
  17. Dec 29, 2015
    played most of assassins creed games and this one is one of my favorites theres loads to do and loads different missions. too all the people that slating the game saying its boring i really dont know what you been playing but what do you really want creed series always has loads to do do you really want a game thta you can complete in one hour. i will agree on the controls are bit messyplayed most of assassins creed games and this one is one of my favorites theres loads to do and loads different missions. too all the people that slating the game saying its boring i really dont know what you been playing but what do you really want creed series always has loads to do do you really want a game thta you can complete in one hour. i will agree on the controls are bit messy sometimes with jumping up and down but apart from that the games great love the fight clubs and loving the new map system well done to developers cant wait for next game Expand
  18. Nov 29, 2015
    On these platform there is a bunch of people that are simple LYING about this game. I heard people talking about bad graphics, dated engine, bad performances, low res texture and impossible requirements for very high settings. Those ARE PLAIN LIES: This the most optimized AC ever. Graphics are shining, textures as high res as a texture can be. On my 780ti runs at Very High with just 3 GbOn these platform there is a bunch of people that are simple LYING about this game. I heard people talking about bad graphics, dated engine, bad performances, low res texture and impossible requirements for very high settings. Those ARE PLAIN LIES: This the most optimized AC ever. Graphics are shining, textures as high res as a texture can be. On my 780ti runs at Very High with just 3 Gb of Vram, and it's always smooth as butter. The game is incredibly varied, setting is fascinating, two main characters adds even more diversity to the game.
    So, if you just want to bash a famous game for the sake of it (and I fully understand that Metacritic User Score has been inventend with that specific aim in mind) just choose a more suitable victim.
    This game is great, and it's the best AC ever published.
  19. Dec 7, 2015
    I dont think that this review will be helpful to you, but this is one of the best AC games since AC 2 and Brotherhood. It is so charming and warm, that I never skipped any cinematics. Optimized well.
  20. Nov 26, 2015
    The game has a good story with a great ending, good graphics and absolutely fantastic gameplay. I don't know wether to choose The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt or Assassin's Creed Syndicate as my favorite videogame of 2015. But I think I'll stick to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
    But let's get back to Assassin's Creed Syndicate. It has tons of different missions, so there's no chance it gets boring. I even think of buying the Season Pass for extra missions.
    All in all it's a great game, which you should definitely buy, if you're into stealth and action games.

Graphics: 8/10 - Looks worse than Unity, but still great.
    Gameplay: 10/10 - Finally good stealth mechanics. The combat is great, too.
    Story: 9/10 - Simple, but good. But without big plot twists.
    Port 7/10 - Runs with 60 fps without Gameworks on GTX 980. With Gameworks it's about 40 to 50 fps.

21. Nov 19, 2015
    Almost perfect. For me one of the best parts of the series. Optimization is at a decent level, although it needed some more parts to fix it. Definitely worth to buy
  22. Nov 19, 2015
    Great game. Runs smooth with 60FPS+ on GTX980Ti all setting maxed out completely including Nvidia gameworks settings. Fantastic open world gameplay. Freedom to choose how to play a mission. I can play it as I like.
  23. Nov 21, 2015
    This game is an incredible comeback for the series, referring to last years release of Unity. The game runs smoothly, whith minor bugs here and there, which is essential for any game release. I am running the game on max settings (except PCSS Ultra and HBAO+ Ultra) on a desktop with an Intel i7 CPU, NVIDIA 980 GPU (4GB), and 16GB RAM, with pretty stable 60FPS.

The main characters in

The main characters in Assassin's Creed Syndicate are fantastic! I absolutely love their personalities, and they are defiantly competitors to the character we all know and love, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. Jacob and Evie Frye have a houmoristic and great relationship, which makes it fun to watch every cut-scene.

The gameplay is something different from the other Assassin's Creed games, but I like it. It is nice too see that Ubisoft take chances by changing the gameplay of the series, which makes it more fun for us to play the new game. Ubisoft has taken a step away from the usage of swords in combat, which makes the combat in this game feel fresh and new. They have also added the new "hookshot", which gives the game an even more fresh feeling, bcs it gives you a new way of traveling around.

I could write about this game the whole day, but I think you guys get the point by now. I completely love this game! 10/10
  24. Nov 19, 2015
    Good port, amazing graphics, the best gameplay of the AC franchise, fun main characters (possibly the best of the franchise too) and is just a lot of fun not just to make creative stealth kills but to drive a around and parkour through London
  25. Nov 19, 2015
    It's a love or hate situation. Personally I think this time they did it right.
    It's an AC after all not Fallout to judge it with high standards. A fun game to play with great visuals.
  26. Nov 19, 2015
    Certainly an optimized game. Though my GTX 970 could not run it at max. settings for high framerates, it still looks & play much better than the consoles.

Syndicate looks better than Unity but I miss the mass of NPCs on the streets. The Frye twins are great for both the story and varied gameplay. I personally like this new combat system better.
  27. Dec 14, 2015
    This feels like the best sandbox ever made at the moment. I've never seen a city with such life in it. I'm sure almost every citizen of London is up to something different. They even seem to be having different conversations too, in-depth ones. Movement is more fluid than ever, missions and events occur fluidly along with exploration so it never feels like you're just wandering around. IfThis feels like the best sandbox ever made at the moment. I've never seen a city with such life in it. I'm sure almost every citizen of London is up to something different. They even seem to be having different conversations too, in-depth ones. Movement is more fluid than ever, missions and events occur fluidly along with exploration so it never feels like you're just wandering around. If you just jumped from one boat to another there's a good chance they'll be something to grab on it. The graphics are sublime and Victorian England is vibrant and buzzing. Carriage control is intuitive and smooth and gives a nice new way of getting around quickly. This is the pinnacle of gaming. I got bored of looting stuff in Fallout 4 and needed something more exciting and visceral. Syndicate delivers on that and provides a uniquely thrilling experience Expand
  28. Dec 9, 2015
    A return to form for the franchise. A refreshed combat system and a spectacular setting gives us more of the same in a new locale. Whilst AC2 is still the high water mark of the series, this one comes a close second. If you loved any of them, this is one to get.
  29. Nov 25, 2015
    1- Graphics and colors are great and nice to look at,

2- textures is great too, 3- the game well optimized for PC and performance is almost very good, 4- before in AC unity you have indoor places when you run in the city, while here only out doors, 5- AC unity has more complicated polygons forming the city, while syndicate the polygons more simple, 6- character animation
    1- Graphics and colors are great and nice to look at,

2- textures is great too,

3- the game well optimized for PC and performance is almost very good,

6- character animation control is better than unity.

7- enemies marking is nice, it remind me with metal gear solid V

8- Grable is nice it reminds you with Batman Arkham, but in Batman is much better

it is nice to play this game
  30. Dec 13, 2015
    Let me just start by saying that i am an avid fan of the franchise . With that aside i really cant understand whats with all the hate towards Syndicate. The game is actually tons of fun , it runs smoothly , fewer bugs and lets not forget the detailed London , witch is simply for me breathtaking. The are of course those cons like , not being able to jump when you want being kinda linearLet me just start by saying that i am an avid fan of the franchise . With that aside i really cant understand whats with all the hate towards Syndicate. The game is actually tons of fun , it runs smoothly , fewer bugs and lets not forget the detailed London , witch is simply for me breathtaking. The are of course those cons like , not being able to jump when you want being kinda linear stuck in something , not to be able sometimes to act like a true assassin but still , those things are minor . The story is not that bad and yea imo thats about all . The game is worth buying and if you are a true fun you are going to enjoy lots of stuff in this game . Worth it Expand
  31. Nov 19, 2015
    Great game compared to Unity. The graphics aren't better, but they optimized it. The story is certainly not the best between Rogue and Black Flag or 2 and Brotherhood, but it's great, specially the gameplay.

If there is something Ubisoft did right, it was Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I also got it on PS4 to check out if it was a mess and I was impressed. It's sad that Ubisoft won't do the same with next one, as always. Not a 10, but a deserved 9.
  32. Nov 19, 2015
    Just AMAZING!!!! Amazingly optimized, I've gotta say that I've never expected such an amazing performance after what happened to unity last year, it runs great on ultra on my 980 ti, now that i've also tested that on my intel hd 4400 on low surprisingly it runs good playable, AN AMAZING PORT FOR PC
  33. Jan 10, 2016
    It's seems as if the hate is just because there was a graphics downgrade? I got this game with my GTX 970, and it looks about as good as gta v does on max settings, and I get around 60-140fps maxed out at 1080p. The game is very fun, but like Watch_Dags, the story is just not there, and I don't see why I can't SKIP some cutscenes! But the game still is very enjoyable, and the first AC IIt's seems as if the hate is just because there was a graphics downgrade? I got this game with my GTX 970, and it looks about as good as gta v does on max settings, and I get around 60-140fps maxed out at 1080p. The game is very fun, but like Watch_Dags, the story is just not there, and I don't see why I can't SKIP some cutscenes! But the game still is very enjoyable, and the first AC I can actually play (both entertainment wise, and "is the game playable" wise), and I definitely recommend you get this game when the next big Steam sale hits. Expand
  34. Nov 23, 2015
    After singing a few hours into this game I have to say I am impressed! The story is interesting and covers and era I am interested in, the weapons (although limited) are fun to use and animations are decent for the most part. For a current game, the graphics are fantastic and offer a nice visual effect.

Please note, that the games graphic requirements are a little strenuous, so if your not running a decently high end Nvidia card than you can expect to run into issues running ACS. In addition, the game is not optimized for AMD cards. When running the game on a 380x the experience was laughable unless played at lower settings. The 390 provided a bit better experience but again still nothing compared to the experience on the 970 gtx.

Gameplay: 8/10
    Graphics: 10/10
    Story: 10/10
  35. Dec 1, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. (If you read this one twice then that is my fault, I logged into the wrong account, still trying to find out how to delete the other review)
    I'm running this game on 20fps average on my i5-5200u and GT830M and I'm totally find with that. I had to play the game on 1024x768 40Hz, all low except texture quality on medium and anti-aliasing on FXAA. I'm actually surprised that it ran better on launch day than Unity but enough of performance.

Performance : 9.5/10

Gameplay was good, I like the return of the whistle and the fact that you can whistle anytime and anywhere. The addition of the rope launcher felt required as the roads were wider and the buildings were further apart. The animations in this was similar to Unity but had some of it's own animations, my favourite animations were the new assassination ones and also the combat finishers. Combat felt fast paced, though a little unrealistic, it was fun. Parkour controls were a little clunky at first, but I got used to it and just 4 hours prior to this review, patch 1.21 was released and downloaded, the controls were better now after the patch. The boss fight was pretty intense if you ask me.

Gameplay : 9/10

The story was a little dull in my opinion, it introduced us to Jacob and Evie Frye, twin Assassins which I already liked after the first 2 missions/sequences, I also like the different personalities between the two of them. The story then continues in London where Crawford Starrick and his Blighters has taken over and God damn it is huge. As to character progression, we get to see little progress with bigger impacts. For example, Evie who at first was faithful to Ethan's quotes and teachings began to see them only as quotes which although has meanings but that doesn't mean she has to live by them. A better example for me would be Jacob who became more rational and realize his mistakes. Modern day story continues in this and has more... depth.. than Unity did, I really liked it. Both Modern and Historical endings were different in their own way yet satisfying if you think like me.(Some people disliked the endings for some reason)

Story : 8.5/10

Graphics, now this I can't say much due to the fact that I ran on low qualities the entire game but it still looks great to me.

Graphics : 9/10

Overall, this is a great game and quite a step up from Unity, now don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Unity(as you can see in my Unity review) but this game was a better one game. There have been some things that I have not mentioned like the side-missions, gang wars, etc. That is mainly because I haven't finished them, I'm more story-driven so I tend to push them aside first. I'm eagerly waiting for the Jack The Ripper DLC, I have a theory of my own for the DLC.

Post Scriptum:(Don't read it if you get butthurt easily)
    However, I would like to address that most people that gave this game a 0 or a 1 out of 10 care more about the graphics and..uhh... well complain about stuff. I remember when at Unity, the cloth physics wasn't capped and there were bugs and glitches and people complained about the bugs and glitches, now when it is capped, people go crazy about it too, I understand that it hurts your eyes when you're running at 60fps and the cape runs at 30fps and that is an acceptable complaint. What isn't acceptable is people calling the game repetitive, I mentioned this in my Unity review where Assassin's Creed is a franchise which tries new things but keeps the main core aspects of the games. There are also people who just want to shame this game/franchise where they just give it a 0/10 even though they like some parts of the game(performance,gameplay,etc), honestly I have no comment for them, but those who at least gave a 1 or 3, I'd like to say thank you for your honesty. Most 0/10 reviews even make me wonder if they have even played the game yet. I do in fact, respect everybody's opinions but sometimes it just doesn't make sense. There were bugs in the game, yes but honestly, they're not game-breaking now are they? Some of them are funny(well to me), I even had bugs and glitches which made me laugh(rarely get bugs though). I like to think that most people who gave a really low rating get influenced by the haters or comparing it with a game that they actually liked. This may sound like a rant and even make me look like i'm butthurt and well, I am, a little. I apologize if I offended you in any way but such is my opinion.
  36. Nov 22, 2015
    I don't have any performance issues on my 970, didn't check fps, but I didn't see a reason to as it was smooth on recommended settings (HIGH). Story was so so, game play was just like other AC games. While this isn't an amazing game, it still made me very happy as it restore my hope after unity, sure, it not the best, but it's a hell lot better than unity! If story doesn't matter too muchI don't have any performance issues on my 970, didn't check fps, but I didn't see a reason to as it was smooth on recommended settings (HIGH). Story was so so, game play was just like other AC games. While this isn't an amazing game, it still made me very happy as it restore my hope after unity, sure, it not the best, but it's a hell lot better than unity! If story doesn't matter too much for you, and you like the core AC game play, then I recommend this. Otherwise, check out some LP of it and judge for yourself. Expand
  37. Dec 16, 2015
    Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
    A slight return to greatness.
    Assassin’s Creed Syndicate tells the story of twin assassins Jacob and Evie Frye You can freely switch back and forth between the 2 to complete tasks around the city and to free roam, but each is unique in their ability and have their own specific story missions to give you a feel for both. There is a very simple skill tree and
    Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
    A slight return to greatness.
    There is a very simple skill tree and leveling system here, but Jacob and Evie only have a few unique skills, such as Evie having the ability to go invisible while in sneak mode, which I found no use for at all in the main campaign considering the majority of the story’s quests belongs to Jacob.
    Jacob specializes in combat compared to evies stealth.
    He wants to rile up a gang and take control of London.
    Gaining control is really where the different character styles can come into play,
    I found myself looking to Evie to free the children in factories., for everything else I just stuck to Jacob.
    There are technically a variety of tasks here such as bounty hunts where you kidnap a target or kill them and take them in for a reward, Templar hunts where you’re tasked with killing a or 2 Templar enemies, and strongholds where you just clear them out.
    I appreciate the child liberation missions because they give a sense of time beyond the themes and skins, but for the most part there’s nothing special about these side activities. It’s the same thing we’ve got year after year since Brotherhood but with new names.
    After you’ve done all activities in a section of the map a gang leader challenges you and then you take on a rival gang to finally claim the section for your own.
    As you progress through the story you’ll also be able to do train robberies and steal cargo, these tasks are important because Syndicate also feature an annoying quote un quote crafting system.
    Its fairly easy to get money in syndicate from main missions and your vault, but its super annoying to have so much and not be able to spend it because you don’t have the needed materials, so your only choice is go do a boring mission or purchase a material pack with real life money.
    You can’t buy weapons or items from a store, you can only craft them.
    This obviously was put into the game to take advantage of people only interested in the fun aspects of assassin’s creed. And escorting cart after cart isn’t it.
    Speaking of carts, there are now horse drawn carriages you can hijack and ride around the city, very fun to play around with and makes traversing the city much faster I only used fast travel 2 or 3 times in my entire time playing, that’s how much I loved riding through London smashing things.
    If you want to stick to feet, there’s another tool introduced, the grappling hook.
    It’s been apparent that assassins creed has been chasing batman with the past 2 entries, no spoilers, but there was clear penguin influence in last year’s game with one villain, and there’s clear joker influence in this year’s game with another,, and here we are with the ability to grapple our way out of a stick situation, or zip line from building to building and create our own air assassination opportunities, however the grappling hook doesn’t work quite as good as one would hope.
    Maybe I’m spoiled by batman, but I’m not a fan of searching for a prompt before I can use my hook, I want to be able to just press the button and go... sometimes this does work that way, but a lot of the time you’re awkwardly waiting for you to zip out of there and nothing happens.
    Sometimes you’ll look up at edges and a prompt just won’t show up... I was skeptical of this tool at first, but came to love and appreciate it... it does need some work though,
    Speaking of needing work the campaign.
    The story in syndicate is decent, but the delivery of this story, not so much…

Every main Assassin’s Creed Game has a special moment, a special introduction to a character and their development as an assassin.
    Assassins Creed Syndicate dives right in, it treats Jacob and Evie Frye like we’ve gotten other games with them, as if they are developed and well known character, but they aren’t, we know nothing other than they are twins, you get a sense of their sibling rivalry throughout the game, but a prologue into the characters would’ve made me care for these characters.
    Any sort of character development at all to be honest would be greatly appreciated,
    New characters can’t just be automatically established, it would be like starting the ezio trilogy with brotherhood
    It’s like meeting a friend of your friend at a party and told to hang out with them for 20 hours.
    They cry about their problems without giving you a reason to care.
    I didn’t at all.
    Not for a second did I care about these characters, or about London…
    I felt no urgency to do anything.
    This is the first time I’ve ever played an assassins creed game and not care of its outcome.
    However it was nice to see Assassins creed slightly inch its way back to what made it great and such a guilty pleasure to begin with.
    The team at ubisoft seem to actually be listening to fans, modern day is more prevalent this time and they even brought Desmond back! As a dog. But seriously, the modern day story is the best it’s been since Assassins Creed IV, still, nowhere near as good as it was in that game or the 5 games before it.
    There is a really neat section in this game that gives you more context to the modern day stuff but you aren’t even told about, you kind of have to find it for yourself…
    It’s almost like they are embarrassed of their modern day story ties… its like modern day is their girlfriend and they wont accept her relationship request on facebook.
    But news flash ubisoft, the modern day is what gets people talking, it’s what brings us to your forums, it what gets people itching for more.
    If you want preorders, you need to up your game in this department or you risk losing your diehard fans to casuals that may or may not buy because cool 1868 brand theft auto.
    Campaign missions have greatly improved though.
    In terms of variety, this is the best we’ve gotten since assassins creed 3.
    No 2 missions felts the same, but all were lacking power. There were no epic moments in this game... not. Even. 1. Mission variety is important, but even Assassins Creed IVs tail mission after tail mission campaign was more enjoyable due to the pure epic moments that game delivered,
    the camping felt stale…
    Optional objectives are still here, and are getting better and better... but they need to be ditched.
    Someone needs to tell the people at ubisoft that optional objectives aren’t fun.. Oh wait... everyone does... every year... and they don’t listen.
    Why such an emphasis on stealth for a brute?
    For a game about assassinating, there are way too many don’t kill anyone objectives, sure that’s fine since we can knock enemies out, but let the player choose to handle the situation this way if they choose.
    Optional objectives are no better than annoying grading systems.
    I love that if you mess up enemies now run rather than you getting desynced, but seeing a red box flash across your screen nullifies this illusion of freedom.
    If micro transaction filled leveling systems can make sense in this universe, so can a lack of optional objectives. I’m even fine with desyncs for being detected every once in a while and stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent may be an awesome quote, but it doesn’t make for awesome gameplay. I was given awesome tools to stealthfuly take out enemies, and then I’m told not to use them. All in all, Assassins Creed Syndicate is an enjoyable time, but nothing special. Assassins Creed Unity had me excited for the future, but syndicate seemed to take a few steps back. For what it is Action Adventure Stealth 8/10 overall 8.5/10
  38. Dec 9, 2015
    I've played all AC since Ac 2 till syndicate and this is the first overall good game after brotherhood. Ac3, blackflag, chronicles & unity were pure disasters It runs very well on pc, has some bugs here and there which probably gets fixed soon. I wouldn't buy it but since you can get it for free over torrents its worth to play.
  39. Apr 5, 2018
    After the global failure of Unity, which was scolded literally for everything, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate looks like an honest game: the developers in the trailers showed a real level of graphics, not their imaginations; the game could be tried on dozens of events organized by Ubisoft around the world; the game does not load with annoyed conversations about the honor and morals of bothAfter the global failure of Unity, which was scolded literally for everything, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate looks like an honest game: the developers in the trailers showed a real level of graphics, not their imaginations; the game could be tried on dozens of events organized by Ubisoft around the world; the game does not load with annoyed conversations about the honor and morals of both orders, does not reflect on the higher goals pursued by the Assassins and the Templars. In general, the authors have done everything possible to restore confidence in the series. And they did it. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is a race in Victorian London. The British capital of the times of industrial revolution meets tirelessly milling factories, Big Ben, buzzing locomotives, food-barges roaming the Thames, social stratification and exploitation of child labor. While the elite of the society drinks elite tea from the elite service, wears a smeared mustache and dresses in fashionable costumes, London's dirty lanes are filled with homeless people begging alms in the corners and hellish factories where children work day and night. All areas of the city - from public transport to industry - are controlled by Hanglers, a group of Templars, organized by villain Crawford Starrick. The main characters of the game, the young twins-assassins Jacob and Ivi Fry (in the open world can freely switch between characters), go to London to put their order there and at the same time to find a piece of Eden. To cope with this duet of Fry will help their adventurism, youthful enthusiasm and sense of humor: brother and sister willingly exchange mockery, and this animates history. Jacob arrives in London and delves into the heart of the matter, boldly declares: "Why do not we set up our gang and attack the Villagers?" Having caught Ivy's dubious look (say, how do we do it, did we just come to London?), Jacob resolutely undertakes. As a result, Fry gathers his gang: meet the new players in the London showdown - Rooks. In Assassin's Creed: Syndicate much is done correctly. Here, for example, much better intertwined in the general narrative of historical personalities: Jacob will meet Charles Dickens, Karl Marx and other important personalities. Each has a whole story arc - it's not Assassin's Creed Unity for you, where Napoleon was given a pathetic one and a half cat-scene.

The authors actively juggle with situations: here in one of the first scenes Syndicate cites an episode with a train from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - right up to camera angles; Here Ivy plays the right melody on the piano to open the secret entrance; in another scene, Jacob and Ivi participate in a shootout on the crews debuting in the series. In Syndicate, you can steal any city vehicle (hello, Grand Theft Auto!) And quickly drive it to the right place, and also ram the enemy transport carriages, in parallel sweeping the lampposts and trees.

However, a more interesting innovation in the mechanics of Syndicate was the harpoon (yes, almost like the Dark Knight). Thanks to him you can quickly break away from the pursuers, instantly throwing himself at the top of the nearest building. It actively has to be used during a secret passage - the harpoon allows you to instantly change position and save time. Previously, you had to climb for a long time and run from one building to another, and now - once or twice, and you are already shooting the sentry on the next roof. And yes: in Assassin's Creed for once, a fascinating stealth appeared.
  40. Rok
    Nov 4, 2016
    I really wanted to give Assassin's Creed Syndicate a score of 9, instead of 10, because it's not exactly “perfect“, but it sure as heck comes close enough to perfect. I've fallen in love with Assassin's Creed, the very first game, but some of the later games of the main series failed to capture my intrigue to finish just the same; Assassin's Creed Syndicate does just that, however. ThereI really wanted to give Assassin's Creed Syndicate a score of 9, instead of 10, because it's not exactly “perfect“, but it sure as heck comes close enough to perfect. I've fallen in love with Assassin's Creed, the very first game, but some of the later games of the main series failed to capture my intrigue to finish just the same; Assassin's Creed Syndicate does just that, however. There are interesting main-story missions, and there are also countless side missions, or things to do on the side, like capturing London neighborhoods, which may seem repetitive to some people, but I definitely had fun playing almost every minute of those side missions, too, even if I'm capturing the 10th child-labor factory, freeing its children, and capturing alive the 10th criminal after having disposed of the gangsters near him. For whatever reason for me, it just doesn't get old. It's the same “type” of mission, but the approach is different every single time; the layout of the place is different, the organization of gangsters or mobsters, and their type, is different, my mistakes are different, and so on. And it's actually the “mistakes” that sometimes make things exciting or interesting, like when my mistake alerts a gangster near the alarm bell and he's about to ring it, thus making me fail in the optional challenge of a mission. The graphics may have been “downgraded”; I wasn't really following before release; however, the way they are right now is more than good enough for me. The graphics are actually pretty darn impressive sometimes, and very realistic; like how the puddles of rain look like on the streets when it's raining. Little things like that. The voice acting is superb, especially of Jacob, the main protagonist. The siblings could've done with less quibbling and fighting with each other, though, and more little, innocent banter, coupled with good-hearted cooperation, from a story-perspective. The writers thought for some reason that making the brother and sister argue constantly, creating rivalry, would be cool for some reason, but I very much disagree. Light-hearted banter would've been more than enough really. Also a few funny bugs occur every now and then, like an NPC getting stuck or looping the walking animation, and it occasionally affects a side mission, but for me, these are such minor issues that Assassin's Creed Syndicate easily gets a score of 9. It truly is an amazing and enjoyable game. If you loved the first Assassin's Creed, and perhaps haven't gotten back to the series in a while, you'll be very, very happy playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate. I gave it a 10, instead of 9, because sitting at a user score of 6 currently is extremely underrated for this game. So blame my extra point on the grossly unfair jerks giving this game a score of 0 or 1...that's obviously a subjective score fueled by pure, blind passion, and logic, and not by logic or a fair judgment and assessment of all aspects of this game and its production. Expand
  41. Jan 23, 2017
    Finally played it more than one year after release, and I really enjoyed going through it. It's a very classical AC game, don't expect major surprises, but it's well executed and fun to play if you like the established formula. Personally, my only real complaint with it is the large amount of optional content that just seems pointless to me -- but I'm fine ignoring it and just goingFinally played it more than one year after release, and I really enjoyed going through it. It's a very classical AC game, don't expect major surprises, but it's well executed and fun to play if you like the established formula. Personally, my only real complaint with it is the large amount of optional content that just seems pointless to me -- but I'm fine ignoring it and just going through the missions I actually care about, so it's not a big deal :) Expand
  42. Sep 30, 2019
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate is what Assassin's Creed Unity should have been.

Controller I used to review this game: ASTRO C40 ---- Assassin's Creed Unity pushed what Assassin's Creed can do with AI and that led to horrible performance issues. While this game cuts down on the AI a tad bit and gives you an amazing game. Assassin’s Creed is a series that “I like,” I don’t love it
    Assassin's Creed Syndicate is what Assassin's Creed Unity should have been.

Controller I used to review this game: ASTRO C40

----

Assassin’s Creed is a series that “I like,” I don’t love it (like a fanboy that buys each game on day one) or hate it (for how long the series is). But I like Assassin’s Creed for how in-depth the story is for both the Assassin and the character inside the Animus. One thing that I love the most about the Assassin’s Creed games is the places/city’s the game puts you in. Syndicate has a very 'Peaky Blinders' feel to the game and oh man, I loved every second of it.

First off lets state the obvious, the performance. It's fantastic on the 3900X with 16 GB of RAM and a 1070... it runs flawlessly. Thought it did an "Ok" job on my old i5-6600. The game is very CPU heavy so you've been warned. So with that being said I have nothing bad to say about it, the game rarely dips under 58 FPS, constant 59 - 60 FPS.

Gameplay, missions, cutscenes and in-game money. Gameplay, I love it honestly once you get introduced to the 'Grappling Hook,' the whole dynamic and mechanics of the game open up. For cut-scenes when you take over Gang Leaders territories, they're mostly the same with the same animations and dialogue, but in different locations of where the event(s) took place. Missions are widespread throughout the city, they give take advantage of using the whole map. In-game money is somewhat easy to come by, but at the same time it's hard to get if that makes any-sense. Unlike Unity, money can be earned when completing missions. If you are having a trouble time with money, you can spend real-life money (microtransactions) to get more in-game money (don't do this). You just have to experience the game in order to get the full understanding on how everything works, from upgrading your gang to upgrading your outfits/gear.

Where is the Animus by Abstergo? By Sequence 4, the Animus is 5% of this game whole game. No lore outside of the game, I'm kinda disappointed. The Animus is just cut-scenes, you can't wander around. Was I the only one that liked the whole in-real life thing they did where you can wander around the Abstergo company like in Assassin’s Creed 2 and Black Flag?
  43. Aug 21, 2016
    It looks incredible, and I never got bored of walking, running, climbing, and driving about. I took many screenshots. Sometimes of just a brick wall, because I was enamoured by its faithfull reproduction, and its effect on me. The city was incredible. The buildings and parks were truly stunning. It did make me think of The Witcher 3 in London. The details and architecture were staggering.It looks incredible, and I never got bored of walking, running, climbing, and driving about. I took many screenshots. Sometimes of just a brick wall, because I was enamoured by its faithfull reproduction, and its effect on me. The city was incredible. The buildings and parks were truly stunning. It did make me think of The Witcher 3 in London. The details and architecture were staggering.

The game was 90% perfect. There was the odd difficult to do mission, where it was just tricky to work out what to do. Mostly the missions were a blast. There was an issue in the last mission where on kb+m there was no method to walk slow, where the mission required it. I did that about twenty times.

The graphics are fine. Yet there are folk reporting their GTX 980 is not keeping up. My system is GTX 980, i5-4690, 16GB RAM. I maxed out all but AA. Occasionally there was a dip under 60fps, and I discovered my CPU was maxing out all four cores. Basically all the people in crowd scenes were using lots of CPU.

My own personal reflection was that I wasn't even expecting to like AC:S. It was my first ever AC game. I have a terrible fear of heights in games as well as real life. Yet because I knew I could not fall, I was mostly OK in AC:S.

Now the bad. There was a side mission where you visit World War 1, which I hated and left alone. I did one mission of it, but it was another complete borough. I hated it because the security forces you had to avoid or kill If detected, were WW1 soldiers. That left a disgusting taste on the whole game and really I wanted to rate it lower. How could they even think about including killing WW1 Tommies. To make matters worse you were working for Churchill, but were not allowed free access to London.

That bad point really smashed the game in for me. Otherwise I would have been tempted to mark AC:S 10/10. It really was an incredible surprise. I am also tempted to mark it lower because of that WW1 mission. However I can not decide on a mark so eight seemed about right.
  44. Jan 3, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A major improvement compared to its predecessor. Gameplay is extremely fun. Combat is brutal and very satisfying, running and climbing feels very natural. This combined with the best stealth system in any AC game to this point allows for silky smooth execution of stealth tactics and makes any kill feel extremely fun. The rope launcher is a great addition which makes getting around much less tedious.

The industrial era makes this particular Assassin's Creed feel somewhat different from previous games and it sort of "refreshes" the franchise. The atmosphere of a XIX century London looks well-executed and fun to explore.

BUT, story-wise the game is shallow and empty. It's got some pretty interesting and likeable characters, but the entire game is riddled with boring, tedious and repetitive missions. There's way too much insignificant content. The main missions had some good moments, but the side-missions... oh my god, they felt like a huge chore!

Concerning the main story, you go through the entire game just killing major Templars one by one, and there's literally nothing there to stop you. No plot twists, no betrayal, no big reveals, no mystery, nothing. This makes the Templar look like an insignificant threat.

Surprisingly, the best thing about this game story-wise is its detective missions which include solving mysterious murders Sherlock style, which is strange because it's not something the Assassin's Creed games are known for. While far from perfect, they are pretty decently made and I had quite a lot of fun racking my brain trying to accuse the right suspect.

On another note, the graphics are a big downgrade compared to Unity. They're not bad, but considering how pretty Unity looked, Syndicate's graphics are just meh. Also, the horrible Anti-Aliasing options make it even worse.
  45. Oct 15, 2016
    [Russian] Абсолютно не согласен с мнением остальных игроков, как такой игре вообще можно умудриться поставить 0 или 4? Выглядит она очень достойно, хоть и по геймплею ничего практически и не добавляет, за исключением нового нестандартного гаджета. Графика в игре просто отменная, играл на ультра и получал максимум удовольствия от игры, люди, которые ставят нули просто тупо не смогли[Russian] Абсолютно не согласен с мнением остальных игроков, как такой игре вообще можно умудриться поставить 0 или 4? Выглядит она очень достойно, хоть и по геймплею ничего практически и не добавляет, за исключением нового нестандартного гаджета. Графика в игре просто отменная, играл на ультра и получал максимум удовольствия от игры, люди, которые ставят нули просто тупо не смогли запустить ее и решили так глупо "отомстить", другая половина людей, ставящая комментарий "конвейер" просто не имеет денег на всю серию и также пытается глупо мстить. Я же все же склоняюсь, что Syndicate одна из лучших игр серии (сразу после второй части с аддонами, сюжета из Unity и Rogue). Эта часть очень завалилась на основной сюжетной линии, однако в остальном игра просто замечательна, в том числе и во второстепенных миссиях с Карлом Марксом, Чарльзом Диккенсом и остальными значимыми историческими личностями. Геймплей, лично меня, во всем устраивает, а учитывая, что я проходил все части подряд в течение трех месяцев и он мне так и не надоел, то значит не все так плохо и не такой уж это и "конвейер", как называют эту серию остальные. И да, Иви Фрай - это мой самый любимый ассассин из всей серии, спасибо, Ubisoft, за такое замечательное знакомство с новым персонажем!
    Мой вердикт:
    Графика: 9/10
    Музыка: 9/10
    Оптимизация: 8/10
    Сюжет: 4/10
    Мир: 10/10
    Общее мнение об игре: 8/10

Ставить восьмерку, считаю, большим завышением, скорее всего я все-таки склоняюсь к семерке, но, чтобы хоть чуть-чуть повлиять на User Score поставлю именно 8. Очень жаль, что в этом и следующем году не будет ассассинов :( Ждем фильм!
  46. Dec 21, 2018
    Very good game in the series, much more than I expected. Story and general atmosphere takes a much lighter and less serious approach, which at first may seem like a bad thing, but it isn't. Game has a very strong and defined idea for itself and remains true and consistent over the course of it's entire length. The opposite to many other games in the series, which are trying to be epic butVery good game in the series, much more than I expected. Story and general atmosphere takes a much lighter and less serious approach, which at first may seem like a bad thing, but it isn't. Game has a very strong and defined idea for itself and remains true and consistent over the course of it's entire length. The opposite to many other games in the series, which are trying to be epic but ultimately fail to be and eventually get lost in chaos, inconsistency and underdevelopment. Not the case with Syndicate and it is one of the few games in the series that avoided drastic flaws, at least in animus story and gameplay, because modern day story is like none, again, and apparently never coming back, as developers clearly don't have any idea what to do about it and are placing some poor quailty placeholders ever since Desmond story ended in AC3. Another issue is with graphics and performance, game received a hefty visual downgrade compared to Unity and is not any easier to run. Maxing it out at 3440x1440 requires 2080ti or 1080 SLI to barely maintain 60 FPS, and even then there are major issues with aliasing that is not effectively removed even by MSAA or TXAA and overall quailty/density is notably downgraded compared to Unity. Expand
  47. Feb 7, 2018
    Such a fun game. The game play is far better than any other assassins creed game. Stealth is effective and so far the combat is fair. Graphics are great on a GTX 1080 and I get almost no fps drops. It is an addicting formula and the progress feels well paced. Even this early, it might be my favorite assassins creed games.

Going further into the game it deals the same damage to progress

Going further into the game it deals the same damage to progress as other AC games. Repetitiveness is guilty for this dull feeling towards the ending. Still a great experience and world to get lost into while it's fresh. Lost interest in the story but the pick up and play a side mission or two helped to keep me coming back. Great overall package.

RECOMMEND.
  48. Apr 16, 2018
    I was undecided between an 8 and a 9, this game was an 8,5 so I rounded it up towards the higher score and gave it a 9 in the end.

There were in my eyes no major emotions coming out of this game, but overall it was a well-balanced effort of main story and side quests with no major flaws. Enjoyable mechanics with no major glitches. Overall it left me with a neutral towards positive

Overall it left me with a neutral towards positive taste in the end. Not overexcited but down-to-earth joy.
  49. Aug 3, 2018
    -Graphics 10/10
    -Optimization 9/10
    --Conclusion between two of them is that they are balanced
    -World 10/10
    -Story 10/10
    -DLC 10/10
  50. Jun 17, 2018
    Assassins creed back on form after a poor showing with unity, gorgeous Victorian London, good gameplay backed up by a decent story - 8/10
  51. Sep 15, 2018
    this game is good.i pirated the to try it out and its works well on my pc.i may buy it in the future
  52. Apr 1, 2020
    I think this game very successful. It gives London atmosphere very good to us. ı played most assassin's creed game and ı think my favourite this game. Include odyssey. The mechanics good. The story very good. Graphics are enough.
  53. Jul 2, 2019
    I recently moved to Australia. But since every man is filled with passion, it became interesting to me. How much online games are developed in it. Since I don’t have friends there and I’m not communicating with anyone. I came across a great resource https://syndicate.casino that helped me figure it out with my question. I never would have thought that here it is so popular to gamble. TellI recently moved to Australia. But since every man is filled with passion, it became interesting to me. How much online games are developed in it. Since I don’t have friends there and I’m not communicating with anyone. I came across a great resource https://syndicate.casino that helped me figure it out with my question. I never would have thought that here it is so popular to gamble. Tell me among you there are fans of excitement? Can you share your experience, as well as the resources with which you can achieve success? Expand
  54. Oct 11, 2019
    Красиво, сэттинг, прокачка, выбор оружия/одежды, крюк кошка, поезд=). Всего пару миссий для зачистки территории которые повторяются на всех, в целом слабый сюжет. Но сэттинг уж зашел из-за него 3 раза перепроходил игру)
  55. Apr 11, 2020
    This game is a really good experience of the immersive London in the first industrial revolution and the WW1. And not forgot the remembers of london with the Queen, Karl Marx, Graham Bell and more.
    It´s a highly recommended game.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 14 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 19, 2016
    For all that I'm down on Assassin's Creed as a whole, Syndicate is at least one of the better entries in the series. And there is admittedly a certain charm to familiarity—a ritualistic quality, as every year I load up the latest entry and proceed through its bevy of re-skinned content. “Hello, old friend. Nice to see you again. My, you haven't changed a bit."...But Assassin's Creed has long since been surpassed by its imitators, from Mad Max to Arkham City to Shadow of Mordor to Sunset Overdrive to Tomb Raider. What they lack in recreating a period of history, they make up for by offering something a modicum different.
  2. Dec 23, 2015
    The aging Assassin’s Creed franchise begs to be retooled and refreshed, and the paint-by-the-numbers Syndicate is yet more proof of that.
  3. Dec 8, 2015
    In the end, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is a far more competent entry than the much maligned Unity, but it does not entirely restore faith in the aging franchise.