8.6

1. williamfoxworth
    Dec 6, 2006
    I bought this game yesterday evening and have not been able to get installed properly because the instructions are all screwed up.First I Could Not find The CD Codes for The CD's then When I finally found them on the back of the Battlefiedld 1942 The Complete Collection Booklet, They are not listed in the correct order of the diSks to be installed, The label on the disks do notI bought this game yesterday evening and have not been able to get installed properly because the instructions are all screwed up.First I Could Not find The CD Codes for The CD's then When I finally found them on the back of the Battlefiedld 1942 The Complete Collection Booklet, They are not listed in the correct order of the diSks to be installed, The label on the disks do not denote the particuliar the Code for BF1942 The Road to Rome does not allow that disk to be installed. There also so does not appear to be much action on a single player game. Expand
  2. Sep 25, 2013
    It is hard to say, but this game is disqualification as a game due to many malfunctions. I will explain the reason below.

This game has many and many faults. For instance, the error message "BF1942.exe was halted" appears frequently. It has probability of one in about one hour. My environment satisfies to required environment like communication speed and memory capacity. So this problem can concludes as an error of game side.

When I am playing online mode, error "connection failure occurred" is displayed, and the game is halted forcibly. This malfunction occurs frequently.

Some names of troopers are not displayed somehow. This game distinguishes friend or enemy by the color of the name. So player cannot attack the troopers. This fault is too fatal to form as a game against human.

The manual of this game does not describe much important information. For example, it does not have instruction how to use parachute, or how to switch sitting positions of big vehicles.
  3. Jul 9, 2017
    Enjoy a game which is fun, but it lacks on hitboxes or whatever is f*cked up here because the game is like this:
    Take a sniper rifle and shoot your enemy 5 times in a face with no damage done, then take a pistol and shoot him 3 times to body to kill him from the same distance.What? Are you serious? Ok, f*ck it, let's say I'm just bad at sniping. Let's try anti-tank unit.
    So take a
    So take a bazooka and shoot a tank 5 times to blow it up, then find out, that 2 or 3 grenades do the same. Ok, f*ck it...let's just play medic or assault only with pistol and grenades, because those are the most powerful weapons in this game.

And you others enjoy Battlefield 1942 b.c.

In addition to standard team-based first-person shooter action, Battlefield 1942 incorporates the brilliant gameplay concept of vehicles and other machinery.
  2. It's an addictive romp into a time long past that keeps many gamers begging for more.
  3. Battlefield 1942 is a living proof of an exceptional game in its simplicity.