2.5

1. Nov 25, 2019
    DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP, GAME IS SO **** I WANT MY MONEY BACK. netcode is so bad, constant updates where i have to sit in front of pc 10 mins every time AFTER update, just for some shaders to install over and over, after each update, match making is horrible, gameplay is good if you have 2k euros PC. I repeat, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, save yourself nerves, along with 60 euros that thisDO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP, GAME IS SO **** I WANT MY MONEY BACK. netcode is so bad, constant updates where i have to sit in front of pc 10 mins every time AFTER update, just for some shaders to install over and over, after each update, match making is horrible, gameplay is good if you have 2k euros PC. I repeat, DO NOT BUY THIS GAME, save yourself nerves, along with 60 euros that this piece of crap takes from you Expand
  2. Nov 29, 2019
    Looks like instead of making a videogame this time Activision was trying to cosplay worse parts of Goebbels propaganda. I never played multiplayer part of the game but single part is a terrible attempt to spread hate and stereotypes. A really weak game in a scenario part by the way.
  3. Dec 3, 2019
    Опять плохие русские...выставляют терроризм оправданной мотивацией,а русские - абсолютное зло
  4. Dec 3, 2019
    Минимальные системные требования не соответствуют заявленным. Не покупайте, деньги вам потом не вернуть.
  5. Dec 6, 2019
    This is a garbage game that isn't even worth 10€. Yet they ask 50 for it and already mush their sweaty balls into the playerbases face with that season 1 battlepass for 10€ more. Not a single map is good. Half of them are trash, the other half utter trash. They got the gunplay right but everything else that makes a shooter good wrong.
  6. Dec 7, 2019
    User review bombs are typical in this day and age, but as a game and not a historical record the game is great. I'm playing on a modest system, aged like milk by now, and even though the game is built with a new engine and using DirectX 12, my system is handling it pretty well. The new Ground War mode variant has been rebuilt for 64-player support, there is platform-agnostic cross-platformUser review bombs are typical in this day and age, but as a game and not a historical record the game is great. I'm playing on a modest system, aged like milk by now, and even though the game is built with a new engine and using DirectX 12, my system is handling it pretty well. The new Ground War mode variant has been rebuilt for 64-player support, there is platform-agnostic cross-platform gameplay which is fantastic, and there are plenty of unlocks to chase and grind for if that's your thing as well.

Overall I'm enjoying the game so far, especially since I got it on sale.

Campaign is a weakpoint as I feel most FPS games are, but the Multiplayer is where it really shines. I've never been a huge, or life-long, fan of Call of Duty - and I've much preferred Battlefield up until it went to World War I and II settings - but this one has sparked an interest in the series again. I hope this is a sign of things to come.
  7. Dec 11, 2019
    Very mixed for me. Gfx are great, efects, music are super but for the most part I cannot even contect to the server. The balance is off, spawn kills are an often thing and a lot of maps are to prone to camping.
  8. Dec 16, 2019
    The worst game I've ever played in my life. It always crash, even my system being above the recomended system requirements. The respawn system it's horrible, the game often presents lag and the development team doesn't appear to be concerned fixing it in the future, currently they are more focused on making more money from season passes. This game is a trash, don't buy it.
  9. Jan 5, 2020
    Worst game ever developed. I don't recommend this garbage to anyone. Go and get yourself a large burger instead.
  10. Jan 5, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Server disconnects every other match, shaders that install all the time, huge 125GB install and 10-30GB patches. This game is a hot mess. Expand
  11. Jan 5, 2020
    Do not waste your money

The game is so full of bugs and horrible balance that it ruins any fun there is to be had with it. It runs like garbage for how it looks and it looks pretty poor compared to other games. I get significantly less FPS that I will in comparable games, and it feels much less smooth than for the framerates the game reports. The UI is probably the most bug ridden
    Do not waste your money

The UI is probably the most bug ridden element of the game. As with all CODs, there is misinformation presented by the UI. The UI also constantly freezes; most menu clicks incur some brief freeze. The game has crashed more than any other AAA title I've played. Loading maps will sometimes stall out the game and disconnect you from the servers.

The netcode is a joke and the player animations are jerky and unsmooth. It gets almost unplayably worse if the enemy is far away as the server will drop the tick rate to slideshow level low for even remotely distant enemies.

The kill streak balance is atrocious, particularly if you play ground war. Ground war is polluted with high power kill streaks almost all the time. I hope you enjoy being constantly randomly killed if you want to play ground war.

The sound in this game is also poor. There are dropped sounds all the time, and the positioning seems a little off no matter what sound settings and headphones I try.

The VOIP chat is the most toxic I've encountered, but a fair margin, in any game. Full of people screaming obscenities, racism, and homophobia. In this day and age it would be easy to run the VOIP audio through a transcription AI that could ban people using using hate speech, but that gets to my next point.

The devs could not care less for feedback from this game, they completely ignore the community. The suggestions and feedback for improvement that is universally lauded rarely makes it into the game. There are stealth nerfs and buffs all the time. It is futile to believe that Infinity Ward is at all invested in making the game better.
  12. Apr 13, 2020
    Don't buy this game on PC it crashes A LOT, it's pretty much unplayable and Activision support is a joke.
  13. Mar 11, 2020
    American heroes save the world from evil Russians ..... All this looks very ridiculous, because of this you can not perceive the game. This fact negates all the positive aspects of this game.
  14. Mar 31, 2020
    I didn't play the campaign because it felt pointless due to there being no achievement but I heard good things about it
    Multiplayer aspect is complete utter trash
    the spawns are so broken it feels like it just spawns you anywhere The amount of camping is distasteful but I blame the devs for making those corners and tiny spot the only good maps where the old remade ones but again the
    Multiplayer aspect is complete utter trash
    the spawns are so broken it feels like it just spawns you anywhere
    the only good maps where the old remade ones but again the spawns are trash
    You cant leave spawn without having 5 different angles watching you
    Less than half the guns are useless the LMG has no place in this game SMG=Some AR and most LMG
    AND now the audio is terrible Someone could fully sprint at you and you wont hear it
    Someone could shoot your teammate beside you and you wont even notice it
    the coop specops never played it since it wasn't it included with pc version
    Warzone was unnecessary the company is clearly trying to milk our money from us they could've focused on making one game instead of two since they are incompetent
    I got a tons of cons but Im done for now I uninstalled it wish i could get my money back gave it a chance during release when i couldn't play for the first few months due to their incompetent coding which caused crashing but i was patient and hoped they fixed but ultimately I was disappointed LAST COD I EVER BUYING
  15. Apr 6, 2020
    A terribly forgettable singleplayer story that insults the legacy of the original.

Online is entertaining but prepare to have the VAST majority of cosmetics locked behind paywalls. Pretty standard for EA, I expected more from Activision. A waste of $60.
  16. Apr 9, 2020
    Hi, i played the game for about 100 hours now. The campaign is kinda enjoyable (if we don't think about the russian question and the fact that they basically destroyed the cod4, mw2, mw3 story).
    The graphic, the animation and the models are overall awesome, but unfortunately the gameplay, the maps and the players make this game unplayable. Dark spots everywhere make almost impossible to rush from one side to another of the map, the footsteps are incredibly loud, making easy for campers to spot you and kill you without you even know where the guy was hiding.
    Spawns are the worst I've ever seen in a call of duty game; you die, you spawn giving your back to an enemy; that's it
    Sniper rifles are almost useless in every gamemode except in ground war (the one with the big map, idk the English name I'm sorry). They put the Kar-98 (THE KAR-98) as a dmr; why?
    SMGs are basically the meta of the game or assault rifles without the stock. The Holger lmg, if you manage to make it into the g36 has a slow ads time, not as slow as an lms, but slower than the average AR
    Killstreaks are a joke. The uav and counter uav that you can destroy with 2/3 mags of an assault rifle, the air support helicopter or whatever its name is, that can kill you through armored concrete walls at meters from its cannon, the small "rc tank", that everybody uses on hardcore shipment is simply the apex of human monstrosity. People, 9 times out of 10 don't play for the objective, making the game, that is already frustrating, even more frustrating, looking only for kills, and if you try to conquest a flag you'll end up diyng from some random camper with his mp5
    Dropshot, that can basically save you in a very close 1vs1 is the worst, because people abuse it and if you want to play "normally" (because the big brains behind the game said that they wanted a kinda realistic game) you can't.
    Say what you want, but before saying that I'm a noob, my k/d is 1.2; i know it's not the best k)d ever, but is still something.
    To end, i will not recommended this game, it has positive scores simply because website and companies that should review games know nothing about them. Listen to players reviews, the only right reviews
  17. Apr 10, 2020
    iT Is uNaCcEpTaBlE ThAt tHeReS AlWaYs aN UpDaTe tHaT YoU NeEd mOrE DiSkSpAcE FoR
    EvErY **** WeEk wItH LoTs oF Gb nOt mB AnD I DoNt wAnNa wItH ThE ShAdEr iNsTaLlAtIoNs eVeRy **** dAy...
  18. Apr 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Absolutely unbearable filthy propaganda that brainwashes youngsters who plays this **** Interestingly, Activision portray Russians, as the developers of this game actually are themselves. Including this highway, which was actually bombarded by the US Army. The developers are so entangled in their own lies that you cannot understand the plot of the story in the middle of the game. Why do subdivisions not follow orders? why are the main characters suddenly included in the list of terrorists? why does a CIA officer join terrorists and disobey direct orders of american command? etc etc. When the plot is so twisted, it's clear mark that the whole story is construction that has nothing to do with reality and eventually **** Conclusion: my story of loyal COD customer has ended. I will never buy this series again, no 'super graphics' can buy the right to **** my brains. Expand
  19. Apr 16, 2020
    this game sucks, the developers doesn't listen to his clients, u can't get up on the rock wtf is wrong with this game, the **** game ever played in my all life, in warzone u get your item outside the zone, your item disappear outside the zone, the shame part is their warzone server is **** 12 tick, are they that **** poor, the **** game ever played goodluck, this game is gonna die justthis game sucks, the developers doesn't listen to his clients, u can't get up on the rock wtf is wrong with this game, the **** game ever played in my all life, in warzone u get your item outside the zone, your item disappear outside the zone, the shame part is their warzone server is **** 12 tick, are they that **** poor, the **** game ever played goodluck, this game is gonna die just like pupg.... Expand
  20. May 10, 2020
    Worst COD i have ever played. I'm more than disappointed, that this game is that famous.
    Heartless Mapdesign, unfair deaths, bad hitpoints, to high time to kill, tons of hackers and campers, bad weapons, and the millions of little Fortnitekids milked by Activision for every cent.
    I'm good at this game, but i dont have any fun playing this **** I'd rather play Infinite Warfare than this. Do us a favour: Remaster Mw2RMP!
  21. Apr 28, 2020
    what people actually wanted in the new MW: MW2 Multiplayer remastered minus exploits like one man army infinite grenade launcher ammo and a solid, dark and gritty story line with great twists that set up amazing set pieces and narratives. What they actually got: glitches, crashes and evil Russians in a criminally short campaign that doesn't even form a cohesive story. Multiplayer iswhat people actually wanted in the new MW: MW2 Multiplayer remastered minus exploits like one man army infinite grenade launcher ammo and a solid, dark and gritty story line with great twists that set up amazing set pieces and narratives. What they actually got: glitches, crashes and evil Russians in a criminally short campaign that doesn't even form a cohesive story. Multiplayer is painful thanks to skill based matchmaking and the devs constantly lying their product. They claimed there would be no skill based matchmaking in Warzone, however players on YouTube have shown with their data that there is no doubt SBMM is in everything. Regardless of your opinion on SBMM, nobody should tolerate being sold a false bill of goods. SBMM is inferior to connection based simply by not providing you with the best connection possible. No further analysis needed. Nobody wants to be playing competitively in 2020 with 60/70+ ms ping. Games from 10+ years ago provided a smoother online experience. The final nail in the coffin for this title is the PC cheaters in Warzone. There appears to literally be no anti cheat in the game. Console players are disabling crossplay, defeating the entire purpose of it existing, and nobody can blame them. This MW should have be been a title for the ages but we were met with straight up lies about the game and a sub par experience.

FYI Activision has a patent for MTX based matchmaking, that is to say, players who spend money in the game store will be rewarded by being placed in matches with players far below their own skill level. Players who do not pay this literal bribe to have "fun" are punished and used as fodder for the players who do spend money.

In summary the game has no anti cheat, possible MTX based matchmaking, definite SBMM, mediocre at best story, glitches aplenty, and still has the nerve to harass you with buying gimmicky junk from the store with glorified pop-ups from the 90s on a full price AAA title.

If players tolerate this behavior, they will have no one to blame besides themselves for future titles. We need to stop submitting to this and start voicing our opinions with our wallets by refusing to pay for this junk.

This game exists for the sole purpose of squeezing as much money out of gullible players who throw money at shiny cosmetics and swindling players with lies about the games mechanics.
  22. Apr 30, 2020
    Payed 60 €...
    Downloaded 200 GB over 6 Days, because the Servers are ****
    Can't play the Game, because it crashes all the time...
    A Prostitute would have been cheaper, because Activision **** me !!!!
  23. May 1, 2020
    quit bragging about the russions. They are still evil hacking around.
    Game is buggy, last update (end april) made the game useless if you want to play groundwar. Still no selection of the maps you want to play and it is crowded with hackers, campers and **** Would be ok if I ever came through the lobby.
  24. May 3, 2020
    Since the release of warzone, it crashes all the time. Unplayable. Rating=0
  25. May 4, 2020
    campaign: pretty okie to play. enjoyed. boring 2nd time tho.
    multplayer: not enjoyable literally at all. **** spawns, visiblity is **** unbalanced guns, fov for scopes feels just, ew.
    buy this game on a discount if u want to experience the campaign.
    also the story is just meh.
  26. Jun 5, 2020
    This game sucks. It was fun for a bit but then they started punishing their players by delaying content and directly putting a political message in the game you have bypass over and over. Agree with the message or not, we play games like this to get away from reality.
  27. Jun 16, 2020
    Other than pretty graphics and good gun-play there is nothing more, the story is ludicrous, multiplayer is fun at the beginning but then it becomes extremely frustrating after awhile, they have like 12 or 15 MP modes but only 2 or 3 are good and the rest is mediocre just to say it has content, the best mode is actually free which is warzone but even warzone has its flaws of course...and aOther than pretty graphics and good gun-play there is nothing more, the story is ludicrous, multiplayer is fun at the beginning but then it becomes extremely frustrating after awhile, they have like 12 or 15 MP modes but only 2 or 3 are good and the rest is mediocre just to say it has content, the best mode is actually free which is warzone but even warzone has its flaws of course...and a lot of camping too Expand
  28. Jun 20, 2020
    Company: Rusophobic rusophobia. Good Americans save world from Russian terrorists. Most pathetic propaganda I've ever seen. No motivation or logic explanation of anything that heroes are doing. Here is your sh*t. Eat it and don't forget to pay. "1: Give me an order so I could go and die! 2: Ok, go and die. 1: Thank you. *Goes and dies." Here is the logic. Good enough for you?Company: Rusophobic rusophobia. Good Americans save world from Russian terrorists. Most pathetic propaganda I've ever seen. No motivation or logic explanation of anything that heroes are doing. Here is your sh*t. Eat it and don't forget to pay. "1: Give me an order so I could go and die! 2: Ok, go and die. 1: Thank you. *Goes and dies." Here is the logic. Good enough for you?

Multiplayer: Cheaters, lags everywhere - in game and even in menu. Devs are ignoring all of it. They just keep adding skins and maps. No fixes, no patches. Did I mention cheaters and lags? And I have a really good machine and internet speed.
  29. Jul 21, 2020
    Alright, let's start with the campaign. It sucks. Both gameplay wise and story wise. Gameplay is as as standard as Call of Duty can be. Mindlessly shooting dumb enemies, because your teammates are horrible, and play minigames a few times. Have something changed from 2007? Oh right, graphics and Grey Morality™. The only intresting levels are Clean House and Going Dark, just because theyAlright, let's start with the campaign. It sucks. Both gameplay wise and story wise. Gameplay is as as standard as Call of Duty can be. Mindlessly shooting dumb enemies, because your teammates are horrible, and play minigames a few times. Have something changed from 2007? Oh right, graphics and Grey Morality™. The only intresting levels are Clean House and Going Dark, just because they reject the traditional COD formula. So, what's the problem with the story? EVERYTHING. I guess black Russians + grey Price + white Americans/Brits + black terrorists + white rebels = grey morality. What about motivation? Screw that, Barkov is evil, just because. I'd rather take ridiculous explanation of No Russian from MW2, instead of one line, basically saying "There was a terrorist attack, so Barkov went nuts". The story just cant be taken seriously. Alright, maybe it says something controversial? Maybe the game makes player commit horrible things, and also make him feel guilty, like Spec Ops: The Line? Nope, how about we just drop WP for no reason, and get a child killed a few times! Really, the game is constantly reassuring you that you're doing the right thing, and vilians are doing wrong things.
    And I didn't even mentioned war crimes, being shifted on Russia. And don't tell me that previous games are the same. In previous Modern Warfare games, Russians actions were explained. It's kinda ironic, that Battlefield 3 has more grey morality than MW19. Same for villians motivation in previous Modern Warfare games. And the game never comes close to depicting horrors of war on Spec Ops: The Line level.
    So, what about Multiplayer? Meh. The problem isn't even gunplay, it's the map design. There's a reason why everyone plays Shipment/Shoot House. Everything else is just garbage. They even managed to broke classic maps. How can you even make Shipment worse? It's such a small and simple map. The pacing in the game is a joke. And balance is too. Every update, some guns get buffed to ridiculous levels, anything that's not mobile isn't even worth running. Gunsmith has potential, but resulted in No Stock, Long Barrel meta. Not to mention they dont even use its potential. How about 9mm conversion for Striker, or RAM-7? 5.56 conversion for SCAR? Nope, here's you hollow point Fennec, that makes bullet velocity horrible even in close quarters. Have I mentioned spawns yet? Or questionable SBMM, where doing good once is guaranteed to put you in a tryhard lobby, while doing bad can put anyone in low skill one?
    Really though, the only thing where effort was put in, were animations and the soundtrack. Aside form advertisement and monetization, of course.
  30. Nov 26, 2020
    The campaign is alright, with a few memorable missions. Multiplayer is **** designed for campers and casuals. Warzone I just personally don't enjoy mainly because I don't find battle royales fun.
  31. Oct 28, 2019
    They dropped steam
    Why would i but it anywhere else?
    Im not downloading your **** launcher for a 60$ campaign
  32. Oct 27, 2019
    I'm afraid to imagine how much money is spent on this kind of propaganda...
    Youth playing this game will immediately be set against the Russians...
    How long can Russophobia last
  33. Oct 27, 2019
    That’s enough.
    I r e a l l y d o n t w a n n a p l a y i n d a t s h * *
    So.
  34. Oct 27, 2019
    This is just a propagandistic piece of code.
    Gameplay and graphics are good tho.
  35. Oct 28, 2019
    I'm sorry, but company in COD is terrible. Better no, than such a company.
    Now I understand why SONY did not release the game in Russia, аnd I partially support them.
    Next time, sell the Company as DLC. I want to play multiplayer, and not pay for a company like this.
    Multiplayer score 8/10
    Сompany score -7/10
    Make love, not war.
  36. Oct 28, 2019
    Worst game of series ever??? What r u doing with cod franchise? What is it?
  37. Oct 28, 2019
    I want to say no for USA silly propaganda, instead of really promoting the right things into the world, developers hammered nonsense into the heads of Western people.
  38. Oct 28, 2019
    Разочерован в игре и всей компании "Aktivision" обещали серую мораль в игре, а в итоге всех обманули не советую в неё вообще играть!!!
  39. Oct 28, 2019
    Bad Russians are stupid cliches. No need for politics in games. People pay for the pleasure of the game, but here the main goal of the game is to impose a dull propaganda.
  40. Oct 29, 2019
    It's crime against humanity to play this game.
    Americans are trying to shift responsibility for war crimes.
  41. Oct 29, 2019
    announced a new engine, new graphics, where is it? everything is so soapy, the levels are small, just a waste of money, 175 GB? what is it for, just a shame
  42. Oct 29, 2019
    Это позор.. Испортить так любимую игру. Ненавижу вас.
  43. Oct 29, 2019
    Foul propaganda against the Russian people! I am Russian and I love my country, although many aspects of it do not suit me. But this filthy game goes beyond all limits! Eat you this sh*t in hell, filthy and corrupt activision and bastard bobby fu**ing kotick!
  44. Oct 29, 2019
    Russian terrorists? Are you seriously ? Go **** yourself with such a game, bastard Activision ! I will not buy a single game from Activision anymore and will not advise anyone ...
  45. Nov 1, 2019
    Одиночная компания - Русофобия, пропаганда, женщина лидер сопротивления в арабской стране, белого мужчину генерала ментально побеждает женщина куратор а после их обоих ментально побеждает чёрная женщина генерал, приписывание грехов США и союзников из войн которые они вели к России. Activision перешли черту. Помните кто мочит террористов по настоящему.Одиночная компания - Русофобия, пропаганда, женщина лидер сопротивления в арабской стране, белого мужчину генерала ментально побеждает женщина куратор а после их обоих ментально побеждает чёрная женщина генерал, приписывание грехов США и союзников из войн которые они вели к России. Activision перешли черту. Помните кто мочит террористов по настоящему.
  46. Oct 29, 2019
    Очередной госзаказ на тему разжигания ненависти к русским.
  47. Oct 31, 2019
    про кампанию промолчу, а мультиплеер представляет собой camp of duty modern corner
  48. Oct 31, 2019
    I dont wanna kill Russians! STOP YOUR PROPAGANDA!
    Storyline is disgusting just a piece of trash! Dont buy this game people dont waste your money and time!
  49. Oct 31, 2019
    I have ate a baby for breakfast and wrote this bad russian review. Yeah I'm so angry.
  50. Nov 1, 2019
    Disgusting, terrible propaganda and disrespect for the whole Russian nation
  51. Nov 1, 2019
    Just rotten propaganda. Hello from Dr. Goebbels. Such nonsense still needs to be looked for ...
  52. Oct 28, 2019
    Call of duty: Modern warfare online is trash. They learn nothing and we learn nothing as we keep buying it. They have NOOBTUBE in 2019, 70% of people would have removed it in MW1. They have bazookas, ninja-like perks to not hear enimies, UAV and radar to see where you are on the minimap at any given time. You die from 2-3 shots regardless of weapon, which all have no recoil. Sit and campCall of duty: Modern warfare online is trash. They learn nothing and we learn nothing as we keep buying it. They have NOOBTUBE in 2019, 70% of people would have removed it in MW1. They have bazookas, ninja-like perks to not hear enimies, UAV and radar to see where you are on the minimap at any given time. You die from 2-3 shots regardless of weapon, which all have no recoil. Sit and camp and run and die. There is even a shotgun which kills one shot, try a map with 8vs8 using 725 shotgun and see how ridicolously bad tuned it is. It's such a disgusting game that just doesn't test anything or hear what the buyers want. There is even nuke, having nuke in a fckin mode where you can sit with a tank on a hill and kill a million people without dying. Fck this, I can only recommend if you are 12 years old and know nothing of gaming. Expand
  53. Oct 30, 2019
    Презентация следующей части CoD:
    Презентация следующей части CoD:
    Активижн: Мы сделали игру, где Россия сбрасывает ядерные бомбы на Японистан, жгет напалмом Вьетнамию, используя агент оранж и устраивая резню в Сонг Ми, бомбит жилые кварталы Югославска, вторгается ради нефти в Иракию по надуманным предлогам, тряся колбочкой с якобы химоружием, устраивает там шоссе смерти, свергает законного президента Ливистана, вопреки решению ООН, устраивая хаос в стране, совершает авианалет на госпиталь в Кундузе, который расположен в Афгании.
    Публика: Да вы ах....?
    Активижн: Ну камон, это же просто игра в альтернативной вселенной.

Серьезно, ребят, если вы так хотели показать зверства русских и все ужасы военных преступлений, то хотя бы не выдавали за них свои преступления. Игра выглядит, как максимально тупая пропаганда, рассчитанная совсем уж на дегенератов, не способных гуглить. Получилась какая-то сатира на собственную лень и примитивность.

PS. Очень веселят комментарии на "грамотном" английском в духе "спасибо, что показали правду о русских". Я все же надеюсь, что это жирные трольбасеры, а не действительно тот контингент, на интеллект которых и рассчитана эта игра.
  54. Oct 28, 2019
    Баги. Вылеты. Никакой реакции. Самая приятная игра была в день выхода. Дальше сущий ад
  55. Oct 28, 2019
    There are two parts: multiplayer and single player.

There are two parts: multiplayer and single player.

Multi: Broken ADS time and sprint out. Unstable net code, insanely high server tick rate (twice high for a ground war session). Unusable spots on every map, where you're dead from any random direction. Claymores in the shadows. That means a lot of camping. And camping is not a COD exactly, it feels like a minimal version of Battlefield with an ARMA-3 style ADS time. Something is very unbalanced here.

Single: And now, that massive anti-Russian propaganda. No chances. We're all about diversity, friendship and tolerant actions for all races and countries. And now, in the center of California, we have a chauvinistic lading site. It's a disgrace. Activision what's wrong with you

Aside from political things, your real score is 3 for broken multiplayer. Animations are good, and therefore it's 3 instead of 0.
  56. Oct 31, 2019
    From Russian occupant, zero this game. USA evil empire. Бог на небе, Россия на земле.
  57. Nov 1, 2019
    I never leave reviews for games but I just created an account so I could tell the world that this is the biggest turd ever released on the pc. It's pretty much unplayable, which is bad because the game itself seems good. I just uninstalled it, I should have spent that 60 bucks on something more worth while like paying a homeless man to kick me in the nuts. I'll come back to this in aI never leave reviews for games but I just created an account so I could tell the world that this is the biggest turd ever released on the pc. It's pretty much unplayable, which is bad because the game itself seems good. I just uninstalled it, I should have spent that 60 bucks on something more worth while like paying a homeless man to kick me in the nuts. I'll come back to this in a couple of months and see if they were able to make it so you can actually play the game you bought, if so I'll change my review. Expand
  58. Oct 31, 2019
    Самая антироссийская игра, очернение русских и русской армии, найс просто))
  59. Nov 1, 2019
    Кто то тужится тут еще на английском пишет старается переводит похрен я даже знаки препинания ставить не собираюсь ибо этот высер не заслуживает даже того внимания которое я уже ему уделил
  60. Nov 1, 2019
    Тупое говно тупого говна, остальное вы и так уже вычитали.
  61. Nov 1, 2019
    why in the game are Russians showing so bad(( WTF? Почему? Это уже не клюква, а прямое унижение всего СНГ и его комьюнити. 0/10
  62. Nov 1, 2019
    You talk about modern warfare, huh?! How many modern conflicts started by Russia? Syria, right? So, how many modern conflicts started by US gov around the world?.. 10? 12? See the facts and talk to yourself : who is real evil empire now? Lie. Thats all just lie and prop.
  63. Nov 1, 2019
    Well. You definitely did not manage to make the game "gray", as promised. Again "cranberries", again Hulk in vests. Again and again and again. I'm sick of the same type of propaganda, where war crimes committed by American troops are suddenly attributed to someone else. I'm tired of this nonsense in which there is no shred of truth. I am not a patriot of my country, but the way it is shownWell. You definitely did not manage to make the game "gray", as promised. Again "cranberries", again Hulk in vests. Again and again and again. I'm sick of the same type of propaganda, where war crimes committed by American troops are suddenly attributed to someone else. I'm tired of this nonsense in which there is no shred of truth. I am not a patriot of my country, but the way it is shown in this parody of a good shooter... it's just disgusting Expand
  64. Nov 1, 2019
    creepy propaganda and nothing else
    Politics are in culture, in sports and in games...
  65. Nov 8, 2019
    Russophobian! the crime of the Americans was prescribed to the Russians. developer ****
  66. Oct 27, 2019
    this game sucks I hate scenarists of this game and these guys who accepted their **** on the paper
  67. Oct 27, 2019
    Disquasting game! Absolutly russophobic piece of trash. Don't buy this game.
  68. Oct 27, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. USA is a main evil, that kills millions children there mothers all around the world, that used nuclear weapons. Not RF so this game is one big **** Expand
  69. Oct 26, 2019
    Another casual garbage with lousy shooting and crappy weapons. Just try Escape from Tarkov or even good old CSGO.
  70. Oct 27, 2019
    Really? Russians poison gas? Russians kill women and children? Russians are terrorists? Really, Activision?
  71. Oct 27, 2019
    Не смотря на хороший мультиплеер, понравившийся после бетта теста компания полностью испортила впечатление от игры и желание её покупать.
  72. Oct 27, 2019
    It’s bad when a sport or game becomes the mouthpiece of the propaganda of hatred and enmity! Unfortunately, the people who made this game showed their true face, and the stench from their heads became obvious to everyone ... I’m not even sorry for you! you are not victims of Russophobia, but accomplices! You made a big mistake! And she will come back to you more than once! “For me, thereIt’s bad when a sport or game becomes the mouthpiece of the propaganda of hatred and enmity! Unfortunately, the people who made this game showed their true face, and the stench from their heads became obvious to everyone ... I’m not even sorry for you! you are not victims of Russophobia, but accomplices! You made a big mistake! And she will come back to you more than once! “For me, there is no difference between Al-Katala and the Russian army. They all terrorist. - Farah Karim
    Pure sh * t. Infinity Ward - sick people. And Activision - pit privies. There is nothing to review. Have a nice day.
  73. Oct 26, 2019
    It’s not a game about war or moral grey zone — just a black-and-white propaganda piece about how RussiansDidIt™. Watched enough streams to tell I’ll never buy it. Make a DLC about Nissour or hospital bombing, then maybe I’ll think about it.
  74. Oct 26, 2019
    Увы, русофобия в самой ее красе. 0 из 5. Не советую никому. Американцы как всегда самые добрые, русские самые плохие.
  75. Oct 26, 2019
    Пропаганда и русофобия, считаю для себя эту игру оскорблением
  76. Oct 26, 2019
    Даа серия CoD скатилась окончательно. Сюжетные мисии для одного игрока было то, ради чего я ещё покупал эти игры. Но этот пропагандисткий русофобский высер добил её. Да и геймплей честно говоря никакой - коридорный тир в закрытых пространствах прямом смысле этого слова (на дворе 2019-й год очнитесь уже). А о искусственном интеллекте противников вообще лучше даже не вспоминать. ХудшееДаа серия CoD скатилась окончательно. Сюжетные мисии для одного игрока было то, ради чего я ещё покупал эти игры. Но этот пропагандисткий русофобский высер добил её. Да и геймплей честно говоря никакой - коридорный тир в закрытых пространствах прямом смысле этого слова (на дворе 2019-й год очнитесь уже). А о искусственном интеллекте противников вообще лучше даже не вспоминать. Худшее вложение моих 2000 рублей в этом году. Отдельное спасибо русскому отделению PlayStation Store Russia, что не пустили этот шлак в Россию. P.S. За сим откланиваюсь, а то мне надо ещё надеть шапку ушанку и пойти покормить своего медведя. Да и термоядерный реактор в подвале что-то барахлит - перебрать надо. Expand
  77. Oct 27, 2019
    Rusophobic game, trash as always, don't buy this peace of activision's ****
  78. Oct 27, 2019
    Помните дорогу смерти , на которой русские убивали отступающих урзыкстанцев ? Она существует. В Ираке. И бомбили её американцы. Все что нужно знать об этой игре.
  79. Oct 27, 2019
    Русофобия, пропаганда.
    Игра не достойна внимания.
  80. Oct 27, 2019
    Русофобия чистой воды. Такого говна я не видел давно -- я в рот ебал активижн и готов набить ебало любому хуесосу, который участвовал в создании сценария. Бойтесь нас, ублюдки. Наша армия не такая, как в вашей игре -- не по наслышке знаю, сам в элите. В рот ебал вас и вашу игру. В ваших же интересах, мудаки, если третьей мировой не будет -- а то подвешены будете, как те Урзикистанцы -- заРусофобия чистой воды. Такого говна я не видел давно -- я в рот ебал активижн и готов набить ебало любому хуесосу, который участвовал в создании сценария. Бойтесь нас, ублюдки. Наша армия не такая, как в вашей игре -- не по наслышке знаю, сам в элите. В рот ебал вас и вашу игру. В ваших же интересах, мудаки, если третьей мировой не будет -- а то подвешены будете, как те Урзикистанцы -- за пиздежь в нашу сторону и явную провокацию. В такую парашу играть не советую -- говно ебливое, которое еще поискать надо. Говнарь, которые это сделали должны ответить -- они экстремисты чистой воды. Художественный вымысел этот только в вашем маня-мирке и будет происходить, ублюдки, держите этот высер при себе.

"Какая же новая Call Of Duty клюква... "Мы покажем плохих и хороших с обеих сторон!" — говорили они. А показали очередных тупых быдло-русских, которых даже гражданские с автоматами убить способны. При этом если у гражданских автоматов нет, то русские жестоко издеваются над ними, вешают их и тд. Все это подано, конечно, под соусом "ЧВК", но какая разница, если они сами выбрали именно таких наших представителей. Говно, короче, Сони отдельное спасибо, что запретили эту парашу. 14 из 88. 14 За то, что в этой части хотя бы твои союзники активно погибают (амеры, англичане и тп.), вспоминаем первые достойные части колды о ВМВ."

Надо требовать запрещения этого говна в России, а так же в странах СНГ. Мне обидно за свою страну, отчизну. Молчать нельзя. Те, кто это схавали, жить в моей стране не достойны!
  81. Oct 27, 2019
    It is a **** How long bad russians will be ok for call of duty game. Omg you should look what usa army doing
  82. Oct 27, 2019
    Shame on you, Activision!!! I'm not Russian, neither American, but the game scenario is ****
  83. Oct 27, 2019
    Anti-russian propaganda
    I am Russian
    I do not support current government and their foreign policy. So the developers said, that they will show us the real situations that connected to our world, and each of the sides will be like grey, everybody has their interests and so on. But this game is the most russophobic game I ever seen Our soldiers aren't the saviours of the world, but also
    Anti-russian propaganda
    I am Russian
    I do not support current government and their foreign policy.

But this game is the most russophobic game I ever seen
    Our soldiers aren't the saviours of the world, but also they are not a terrorists.
    So, if you want to make a realistic game, why don't you make a mission, where the glorious US army bomb an arabian wedding?
    All I wanted to say, that there aren't good and bad guys irl, there are just a different sides of the conflict
    I wish we'll have more games like Spec Ops: The Line
    to remind us what the real war is.
  84. Oct 27, 2019
    Wieder einmal anti Russland Propaganda!! Die so heldenhafte Amis die in realen Leben nur Tot und Mord bringen sind wieder mal die Guten Guys! Zeigt doch mal Realität und bringt ein Spiel über Vietnam raus! Absolut nicht mehr zumutbar diese Story!!
  85. Oct 27, 2019
    Good Americans and evil Russians, nothing new. But this has gone beyond normal
  86. Oct 27, 2019
    This game is just a pathetic shadow of the game that had been released 10 years ago. Boring multiplayer without new ideas and terrible campaign full of propaganda. Is it even legal to put so much dirty propaganda in the game? Because now it is not a game. It is just a story about saint American "heroes" and world full of terrorists and nazis with Russia leading them all...

Especially i

Especially i want to point to the moment in the campaign where they are saying about "Highway of Death" where "Russian" people killed so many people, but in fact this road does really exist (you can look in Wikipedia) but it was Americans who did this in 1991. It's so hypocritical but they REALLY put this in a game... 010 and hope you will never be able to make any new game.
  87. Oct 27, 2019
    The moral of the game is that the developers don´t have any moral. To put it mildly, it´s a crime to make the deals like this. You can´t be proud of your game if the only one good thing in the game is graphic design. But, i believe, it´s a bit embarrassing to be good about that in 2019...
    We could just imagine how much money did they get for this propaganda. I hope you can appreciate my sense of frustration. 0/10
  88. Oct 27, 2019
    Купил игру, а играть не могу. dev error 5761 . Спасибо разрабы, второй день идёт, патчей на исправление нет. Зайти в игру получается с 10 попытки, поиграть удается 2-3 катки, исключительно в быструю игру, в других сразу вылетает с ошибкой 5761. Ужас просто.Купил игру, а играть не могу. dev error 5761 . Спасибо разрабы, второй день идёт, патчей на исправление нет. Зайти в игру получается с 10 попытки, поиграть удается 2-3 катки, исключительно в быструю игру, в других сразу вылетает с ошибкой 5761. Ужас просто.
  89. Oct 27, 2019
    Не игра, а сплошная пропаганда. В интервью нам обещали "серую мораль" что не будет хороших и плохих сторон, а в итоге кроме пропаганды в одну сторону с огромным количесвтом лжи, больше ничего мы не получили. А самое тупое что найдутся идиоты, которые после игры потом будут говорить ДА ДА все именно так и было ДА. Так где же "серая мораль" по все стороны? Активишин просыпайтесь выНе игра, а сплошная пропаганда. В интервью нам обещали "серую мораль" что не будет хороших и плохих сторон, а в итоге кроме пропаганды в одну сторону с огромным количесвтом лжи, больше ничего мы не получили. А самое тупое что найдутся идиоты, которые после игры потом будут говорить ДА ДА все именно так и было ДА. Так где же "серая мораль" по все стороны? Активишин просыпайтесь вы пиздаболы

Not a game, but continuous propaganda. In the interview we were promised a “gray morality” that there would be no good and bad sides, and in the end, apart from propaganda in one direction with a huge amount of lies, we did not get anything else. And the dumbest thing is that there are idiots who after the game will then say YES YES, everything was exactly YES. So where is the "gray morality" on all sides? Awake activists you hypocritical liars.
  90. Oct 27, 2019
    Я ещё могу понять когда Русских показывают в шапках ушанках с баллалайкой, но нацистами!?
    Are you ahueli tam?
  91. Oct 27, 2019
    Nice anti-slav propaganda.
    Why are Russians evil again? To make Chinese terrorists you do not have enough balls.
  92. Oct 27, 2019
    Another frank propaganda against people from Russia. If you like the war of nations and the hatred that is being sewn into you, then continue to ignore it.
  93. Oct 27, 2019
    This game just destroyed and demonized russian army and russian people in front of the whole world. And, as if this is not enough, the game has many technical problems.
  94. Oct 27, 2019
    Действительно качественная игра с интересным геймплеем. На этом достоинства заканчиваются. Отвратительная сюжетная составляющая, русские солдаты показаны совершенно неадекватными людьми, как и их командование. Американские военные преступления приписываются русским военным. Кроме того, я невероятно оскорблен тем как русская армия показана. Также стоит отметить вранье разработчиков о том,Действительно качественная игра с интересным геймплеем. На этом достоинства заканчиваются. Отвратительная сюжетная составляющая, русские солдаты показаны совершенно неадекватными людьми, как и их командование. Американские военные преступления приписываются русским военным. Кроме того, я невероятно оскорблен тем как русская армия показана. Также стоит отметить вранье разработчиков о том, что в игре не будет только плохих и только хороших. Серой моралью и не пахнет. Expand
  95. Oct 27, 2019
    Не злите русских, а то ведь реально русский медведь встанет против вас.
  96. Oct 27, 2019
    Отвратительная пропаганда с красивой графикой.
  97. Oct 27, 2019
    Нет, серьёзно, это перезапуск серии? Вы, млин, издеваетесь? Вот даже и не знаю можно ли было сделать ещё хуже и топорнее. Это даже не "клюква", это что-то за пределами добра и зла. Если вы повелись на промо, истории об "ужасах войны", о "серых цветах", пока не поздно, проходите мимо,.. ну а если всё же зашли - не забудьте вымыть руки после того как потрогаете "это"...

Что в итоге?

Что в итоге? Коротенькая часов на 7 "зарисовка" уровня третьесортных фильмов или сериалов, сугубо для внутреннего потребления в "стране-изготовителе". Без какого-либо намёка на "эпичность" или хоть сколько бы то ни было адекватный сюжет. С очень средней картинкой, отвратительной оптимизацией (нет, серьёзно, что там может "весить" 130Gb+?), тупым ИИ и скучнейшим геймплеем.

Всё сказанное выше относиться к синглу, смотреть после него всё остальное никакого желания не возникает. Удалено и забыто. Жаль нет кнопки "рефанд".

PS Спасибо SONY Russia за решение игнорировать эту поделку.
  98. Oct 27, 2019
    Bad game. Absolute deception and substitution of concepts. Only a person who does not respect himself will play it.
  99. Oct 27, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Добавить мод меняющий русских на пиндосов. Expand
  100. Oct 27, 2019
    Просто обосрали русский народ, ахуенная игра...

Generally favorable reviews - based on 27 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Dec 6, 2019
    It’s hard to tell why there was so much ado about single-player campaign: controversial topics aside, it’s completely mediocre. On the other hand, the multiplayer mode is one of the best in latest instalments of Call of Duty series. [Issue#241, p.49]
  2. CD-Action
    Nov 25, 2019
    It’s undeniably well-made albeit controversial part of the series. One that tries to break the mold and open itself to another kind of player. It’s worth of praise, even if just for that. I recommend it especially to Battlefield players – you may be pleasantly surprised. [13/2019, p.50]
  3. Nov 11, 2019
    Modern Warfare is not a stellar game, but decent first-person shooters about modern conflicts are so few and far between that it’s surprisingly satisfying.