8.2

1. HarmL.
    Oct 20, 2004
    Bit disappointing. Hectic shooting without the ballance of the original game. Tries to stretch the intense fighting too long and that gets boring sometimes. All was done in the original and better done.
  2. Henry
    Sep 28, 2004
    Disappointed, dissatisfied, mediocre, are just some of the words for this game. Between Medal of Honour and the three add-ons for it, and Call of Duty and its add-on, I feel like I am replaying the same game over and over. I swear that in the last Call of Duty game I had to assault a lighthouse, and a main square in a Russian city. The game quickly became save/load/save/load type of game, Disappointed, dissatisfied, mediocre, are just some of the words for this game. Between Medal of Honour and the three add-ons for it, and Call of Duty and its add-on, I feel like I am replaying the same game over and over. I swear that in the last Call of Duty game I had to assault a lighthouse, and a main square in a Russian city. The game quickly became save/load/save/load type of game, where the computer would send endless waves of Germans at you until you crossed the magic line and triggered an event. The computer AI was horrible for this day an age. Your teammates would let the computer run by them while they were ?defending? the front door. All this game is, is an arcade game showed onto the PC. You have to do everything, from running around looking for the weapon to blow up the tank to quickly shooting everything in sight. The game is all eye candy, and they did a good job with this. From artillery raining down on you, to clouds from fires to the rain. Once again, game manufacturers don?t seem to get it, give us something different, how about some time and effort put into the game? Please stop producing nothing but eye candy, but give us a game. Worth buying? NO. Expand
  3. Lokesz
    Oct 22, 2004
    They took the most exciting moments of the original game and made a perfect arcade game of it. 10 points for arcade add on and 2 points for PC game add on makes a 6. They took the worst parts of the original game to make the add-on. Could have been so much better!
  4. V-Man
    Dec 19, 2006
    It was just as good as Call of Duty in every aspect except it didn't have as great of an ending mission, and the voice acting wasn't as good. However in some of the missions were great, like the airplane bombing mission was extraordinary. Otherwise though, it's just the same as the last game.
  5. Warmonger
    Dec 12, 2006
    Good game but can be very difficult, the opening sequence in bastogne is case point....running from foxhole to foxhole trying to keep from getting killed was no fun at all! Don't get me wrong, I love a good challenge but too much is too much! It could have been better.
  6. Mar 3, 2019
    Game: Call of Duty United Offensive
    Genre: First Person Shooter
    Developer: Grey Matter Publisher: Activision System: Steam (PC) Year of Release: 2004 Length of Playthrough: 8 Hours Total Score: 73/100 Value Score: 7.3/10 • Story: 7/10 • Characters: 7/10 • GamePlay: 8/10 • Graphics: 7/10 • Sound: 9/10 • Music: 7/10 • Length: 6/10 • Replay Value: 6/10 • Player Value:
    Game: Call of Duty United Offensive

• Music: 7/10
    • Length: 6/10
    • Replay Value: 6/10
    • Player Value: 6/10

Pros
    +3 Campaigns with about 13 missions
    +Multiplayer mode
    +Great voice acting and sound effects
    +Multiple difficulty modes
    +Variety of Gameplay styles (Solo, squad, tank, etc) like the first game

Cons
    -Sometimes the game's checkpoints do not save (uncommon)
    -Glitches where player can get stuck in certain locations (rare)
    -Can be tedious and unforgiving in regards to difficulty
    -Requires the first Call of Duty game
    -Shorter than the first game
  7. May 27, 2020
    a ser feita em breve jakjalkahslkdhalkshdlkahslkdahslkdakhldhsaldhaklshdlkahsdklah

Generally favorable reviews - based on 54 Critic Reviews

1. Simply put, is a great expansion to an already great game. You'll have all the elements of stressful fun: Running through explosions, shooting tons of enemies, and experiencing a variety of World War II situations right at the front lines.
  2. The new multiplayer maps and modes give Call of Duty a good lift to add more variety to the game play and add modes that have always been popular in the online community.
    The multiplayer is a generous force with new modes, and significantly more depth allows the game to stand next to first-person shooters designed explicitly for multiplayer.