• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Aug 30, 2016
6.7

1. Jan 20, 2017
    First of all this game is pretty hard. It is crazy twist of Total War, Settlers and DoTa series. We need to conquer some lands, expand Your territory with new buildings on real time strategy map. RPGs parts, and i am talking about leveling up Your characters, are made very well and interesting. The most important and funniest thing in this game is that we are operating with champions whichFirst of all this game is pretty hard. It is crazy twist of Total War, Settlers and DoTa series. We need to conquer some lands, expand Your territory with new buildings on real time strategy map. RPGs parts, and i am talking about leveling up Your characters, are made very well and interesting. The most important and funniest thing in this game is that we are operating with champions which have got unique affinities to elements of nature like lighting, fire, water. There is a various villains on each battle map we need to conquer and we need to chose which champion we will use, for example fire-champion easily kick-ass metal-based opponents. Graphic style is beautiful, and skill tree is very fancy. To be honest i already have 15 hours in a game and i do not know how even that happened. If you are looking for some good strategy fantasy game i can recommend it. Expand
  2. Sep 18, 2017
    Hand down one of the more interesting fantasy RPG/rts/TD blend of the year, hell not sure this sort of blend been tryed before, it does a lot right a few thing mildly wrong, i'm giving it a 9 cause it's not perfect but ubisoft took a hell of chance on some experimental gameplay genre here. definitly worth plzying and buying full price. expect min 80+ hours of gameplay out of this.

Side

Side note yet another game a bit like fortnite that got no advertising whatsoever, what is it with those stealth titles releases atm?

Mixed or average reviews - based on 20 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Nov 18, 2016
    Due to its offensive simplicity and repetitiveness Champions of Anteria looks more like some mobile bull than a real strategy game. [11/2016, p.62]
  2. Games Master UK
    Nov 9, 2016
    Part RPG, part RTS, it sadly fails to nail both. An entertaining if mediocre medieval adventure. [Nov 2016, p.80]
  3. Sep 23, 2016
    Solid core systems, but poor presentation and technical issues hold it back.