3.5

1. Oct 25, 2020
    Trash game and bad porting.
    Technical problems like framerates drops and crashes are terrible. And the gameplay made almost entirely of deliveries from point A to point B is boring and terrible. The plot is so bad that it is cringe and nonsense and trash at the same time.
    Given the above, this is undoubtedly a huge disappointment and a substantial and frustrating waste of time.
  2. Oct 25, 2020
    I have been a gamer since well before the PS1 era, and having had the opportunity to play all the previous Kojima games I can say without a doubt that this Garbage Stranding is the worst of all. Basically a MOVIE, delivery simulator.
    A garbage and monotonous gameplay loop, accompanied by a ridiculous and meaningless storyline.
    And I advise you to don't trust the ridiculous blind praise
    And I advise you to don't trust the ridiculous blind praise made by the blindly people, because this crap is full of glaring flaws and huge issues.
    Among which a very bad framerates drop, problems with textures glitch in the boring and long cutscenes, game crashes. And all this just for a terrible and boring bad delivery simulator.
    A total disappointment that you should avoid, because it isn't worth it at all.
  3. Oct 25, 2020
    This is the Worst PC ""game"" I've ever played.
    The only advice I can give you is, AVOID THIS
    BROKEN PIECE OF CRAP. And save your money. A boring delivery fetch quests simulator, with the worst plot I've ever seen and the most empty openworld ever made, and that just for this broken piece of crap. This sh#t porting sucks at every technical level. From the atrocious framerates drop, to
    This is the Worst PC ""game"" I've ever played.
    The only advice I can give you is, AVOID THIS
    BROKEN PIECE OF CRAP. And save your money.
    This sh#t porting sucks at every technical level. From the atrocious framerates drop, to the textures glitches and the horrible and multiple CRASH! Bad on every aspect.
    Avoid it, and don't waste your time with this crap.
  4. Oct 25, 2020
    Pitiful and ATROCIOUS waste of time and money.
    Continued boredom mixed with frustration and poor performance make this the worst experience ever created.
    This crap is not fun, because of the garbage loop gameplay and the nonsensical bad plot, and when compared with options offered, it even loses versus other games like Anthem in the end. Surely the worst Kojima game in the last decade.
    Pitiful and ATROCIOUS waste of time and money.
    Stay away from this putrid piece of crap. It's only a huge waste of time and patience.
  5. Oct 25, 2020
    Um "jogo" ruim e horrível.
    Merda, e definitivamente o pior jogo que já joguei no PC.
    Uma perda desnecessária de tempo e dinheiro.
    Evite essa merda nojenta.
  6. Oct 25, 2020
    After finishing the game, I can say without any doubt that this is the worst PC game I have played in years.
    This relies almost entirely on boring and repetitive deliveries in an empty and soulless world. The plot is repetitive, monotonous, and of a low standard. While the gameplay is just garbage from its basics. With repetitive missions and slow animations. One of the most boring, useless, and worst things I've played in years.
  7. Oct 25, 2020
    Horrid piece of crap!
    Don't listen and don't believe, the fanboys of this ridiculous delivery simulator boring mess.
    The story sucks, the gameplay sucks, and the empty open world sucks. A huge BORING SH%T!
  8. Oct 25, 2020
    This is the worst "game" of the decade! It's obvious see how Kojima fail in this pitiful project. Because it's basically a movie after all. (with trash plot, trash writing and trash delivery loop gameplay) A long, bad and trash movie.
    Surely one of the worst gaming experience I've ever had.
  9. Oct 25, 2020
    Broken piece of crap, delivery trash simulator.
    After that I've finished this ridiculous piece of crap, I've asked for a fast refund. (glitch, bugs, crush, and framerates drops)
    This pile of trash is the most tedious, boring and pathetic trash game that I've played in my whole life as a gamer. And definitely the worst open world game ever made. After this pitiful piece of crap I will
    Broken piece of crap, delivery trash simulator.
    And definitely the worst open world game ever made.
    After this pitiful piece of crap I will don't buy any other ridiculous Kojima movie games ever again.
    And so, I suggest you to stay faaaaaaaaar away from this boring pile of trash
  10. Oct 25, 2020
    This is the worst PC porting I've ever played.
    Horrible gameplay, garbage plot and empty world.
    I'll give you some quick advice:

- ignore every max score reviews given by the fanboys
    (because this game has a lot of huge flaws)

- don't waste your money in this piece of crap
    (because it's a trash porting of a boring delivery simulator)
  11. Oct 25, 2020
    Disappointing and terrible boring experience.
    Substantially the main task of the game is just make repetitive and monotonous deliveries from point a to point b, just like the boring fetch quests, over and over again.
    Disappointing and terrible boring experience.
    And if we considering that the plot is a nonsense mess, that exploring an empty world is useless, and that the gameplay is horribly flat and monotonous, the final result it is basically a miserable concentrate of terrible concept idea mixed with big flaws.
    And all the technical issues makes even more worse everything about this boring mess.
  12. Oct 25, 2020
    Pretentious waste of time by a pretentious project that is a failure, and """game""" of total uselessness and devoid of any kind of fun. This is basically the terrifying and horrendous experience that I've had with this bad port of this atrocious bad game. A pain to play, which only makes you sleep, stress and bored to death with its gameplay loop. I will surely get a refund for thisPretentious waste of time by a pretentious project that is a failure, and """game""" of total uselessness and devoid of any kind of fun. This is basically the terrifying and horrendous experience that I've had with this bad port of this atrocious bad game. A pain to play, which only makes you sleep, stress and bored to death with its gameplay loop. I will surely get a refund for this boring trash, definitely one of the worst openworld game I've ever played and a big disappointment. Expand
  13. Oct 25, 2020
    Una mierda colosal y sin precedentes.
    Una burla para cualquier jugador serio.
    Y un juego de mundo abierto desastroso y malo, uno de los peores jamás creados.
    Esta mierda apesta en todos los sentidos, y es extremadamente aburrida y repetitiva. Evite esta mierda y no pierda su dinero y tiempo en este simulador de mierda.
  14. Oct 25, 2020
    Terrible mistake throwing my money away in this simulator here. Each mission is as if it were always the same fetch quest, over and over, only to continue with cutscenes affected by graphical glitches and battles against ridiculous and easy bosses with bad AI. Not funny at all.
    A boredom comparable to that of waiting for shopping in clothes stores with a girl.
    An inexorable nightmare.
    An inexorable nightmare.
    If I had known this before, I would have definitely avoided it, so I am now asking for a refund
  15. Oct 25, 2020
    The framerates drop are annoying, and also the constant glitches and bugs are just annoying to watch every minute.
    While the gameplay is flat, almost devoid of any type of variety, since it is all centered only on making deliveries from point a to point b and watch the long boring cutscenes, and this is disappointing.
    I honestly would have expected a lot more. And until these serious
    I honestly would have expected a lot more.
    And until these serious technical problems are solved, it can hardly ever be a decent experience.
    Since it is practically unplayable in this state.
  16. Oct 25, 2020
    Boring, repetitive and monotonous sh*tty waste of time, with bad technical performance. One of the worst games of this generation, this is the only thing you will find here. And I will never buy a kojima game ever again after this ridiculous piece of crap. This sh*t game sucks makes you sleep already after 1 hour of "gameplay", because the only purpose is to deliver ridiculous packagesBoring, repetitive and monotonous sh*tty waste of time, with bad technical performance. One of the worst games of this generation, this is the only thing you will find here. And I will never buy a kojima game ever again after this ridiculous piece of crap. This sh*t game sucks makes you sleep already after 1 hour of "gameplay", because the only purpose is to deliver ridiculous packages like fetch quests copied and pasted hundreds of times. With a ridiculous, bad, inconclusive, long-winded, and ultimately meaningless story.
    A bad experience to avoid because it really sucks
  17. Oct 25, 2020
    A bad project. This is the summary of this sh*t about repetitive, forgettable and flat fetch quests.
    Imagine the worst kind of fetch quests you can think of, and now multiply them by hundreds of times, making them even more boring, and you obtain this sh/t....
    This is Kojima's ultimate failed result with this sh/t. And even the trash gameplay loop, and the forgettable trash plot sucks,
    This is Kojima's ultimate failed result with this sh/t.
    And even the trash gameplay loop, and the forgettable trash plot sucks, so I suggest you to just save your money.
    Don't waste your time with this crap.
    One of the worst waste of time and money of this gen.
  18. Oct 25, 2020
    The biggest waste of energy, and time, I've ever done.
    Just to get to the conclusion of this trash, with all the bugs and glitches of this terrible porting.
    My final feedback is, it's not worth it. Long and repetitive fetch quests to be copleted in order to be able to continue with a ridiculous and meaningless plot, in the most flat and empty world ever created, and with the most
    The biggest waste of energy, and time, I've ever done.
    My final feedback is, it's not worth it.
    Long and repetitive fetch quests to be copleted in order to be able to continue with a ridiculous and meaningless plot, in the most flat and empty world ever created, and with the most horrible, slow, and flat gameplay I have ever seen.
    Bad game.
  19. Oct 25, 2020
    I've played all the Kojima games in the last decades, and I'm sure when I say that THIS IS THE WORST KOJIMA GAME.
    It's basically a torture game for the players, just endless and boring delivery fetch quests, for all the game.
    The gameplay loop is atrocious and the plot sucks. And even the openworld is actually flat and soulless. I suggest you to avoid this horrible piece of crap. Even
    The gameplay loop is atrocious and the plot sucks.
    And even the openworld is actually flat and soulless.
    I suggest you to avoid this horrible piece of crap.
    Even games like Anthem, MGSV and Fallout 76 are all much more fun and enjoyable than this putrid piece of crap. Save your time and your money from this delivery trash service simulator
  20. Oct 25, 2020
    Worst experience ever.
    This horrible and monotonous game it's the worst sh%t I've ever played in the last decade.
    Trash plot, ridiculous characters, empty openworld, and the worst and monotonous gameplay I've ever experienced.
    The ups simulator of the trash games.
    Disgusting and forgettable piece of crap.
    Refund
  21. Oct 25, 2020
    Worst PC "game" ever made. And worst porting ever.
    Crash, glitch and bugs endlessly.
    Terrible Boring gameplay loop, only fetch quests, nonsense ridiculous bad plot, soulless and empty world.
    This pile of trash is only a huge disappointment.
    And don't listen the ridiculous blindly people that give max score to this piece of crap, because this ridiculous pile of trash sucks
  22. Oct 25, 2020
    This porting is horribly badly made, and the "game" itself it's even worse. At today fully of issue like crash, bugs and glitch during the cutscenes, the game is also full of huge flaws, a plot redundant and nonsensical, a boring and monotonous gameplay, fetch quests all copy and paste, slowly animations, bad enemies ai, dull and lifeless world, and more.
    I suggest to avoid this and save
    I suggest to avoid this and save your money
  23. Oct 25, 2020
    If I have to be honest, this piece of garbage is the most pitiful, soulless, flat and useless waste of time of my life.
    A delivery simulator so bad, so ridiculous and so sh*t that literally everything about this boring mess sucks.
    An advice that I can give you is, avoid it.
  24. Aug 10, 2020
    Booooooooring and endlessly trash experience. This tedious bad game it is only a huge disappointment, and I've hated every single minute of this delivery torture with garbage plot and trash gameplay [endless fetch quests copy and paste] loop.
    Definitely a failure and an atrocious waste of time.
  25. Jul 24, 2020
    Bad plot, boring empty world, trash characters, garbage gameplay loop.
    The worst PC game I've played these years.
  26. Jul 28, 2020
    Worst purchase made on PC, I will immediately ask for a refund.
    Worst purchase made on PC, I will immediately ask for a refund.
    Horrible performances, with framerates that drop below 30fps, in the most empty and ridiculous openworld I've ever seen. Glitch in the textures of the long and boring cutscenes. Ridiculous and simply horrible writing of the dialogues. AI of enemies practically non-existent, and battles against ridiculous Bosses. Monotonous, repetitive and essentially boring gameplay, go from point A to point B, endlessly fetch quests.
    Just horrible purchase.
  27. Oct 25, 2020
    Worst openworld game ever made! This putrid piece of crap is a total 0 score! Because it isn't even a true game at all!
    It's only a BORING delivery trash UPS simulator. And the porting hasa tons of issues, with the framerates drop under 30fps, textures glitches of the cutscenes and the crash. And none of them it isn't fixed after more than a month!
    A failed porting of a garbage piece of crap.
  28. Aug 18, 2020
    The most boring pile of sh*t I've ever played.
    Amazon delivery garbage simulator.
    A soulless empty trash game.
  29. Sep 4, 2020
    A boring fetch quests simulator. A pain to play. This is it.
    Terrible repetitive and monotonous, where the gameplay loop sucks, the characters sucks, and even the pointless and nonsensical plot sucks. Deliveries trash packages from point a to point b, endlessly into a boring lifeless and empty world, just for see the next boring long cutscenes with textures glitch...
    Wasted money and
    A boring fetch quests simulator. A pain to play. This is it.
    Wasted money and wasted time.
  30. Jul 29, 2020
    Horrendous trash game. The worst game I've played this generation.
    Garbage characters garbage plot, garbage gameplay.
    Avoid this putrid sh*t and save your money
  31. Oct 20, 2020
    The worst piece of crap I've ever played in my life.
    This putrid pile of sh%t it's even worse than Anthem.
    And the only advice I can give you is: Avoid this Sh%t!
    It's only a boring, repetitive and bad experience, and literally the worst thing ever made this gen.
    P.S.: and ignore every single and ridiculous positive reviews of this ridiculous bad piece of crap
  32. Oct 25, 2020
    Ужасающая и жалкая скучная игра. Кодзима посмеялся над собой в этой паршивой игре о доставке.
    После того, как я закончил, я сразу же попросил вернуть деньги. Монотонный геймплей и глупый сюжет одной из худших игр, в которые я играл на ПК.
    Лучше не тратить время и деньги на это дерьмо.
    Лучше не тратить время и деньги на это дерьмо.
  33. Oct 25, 2020
    Repetitive tedious garbage simulator.
    The summary of this terrible waste of time is: delivery garbage into an empty and lifeless world from point A to point B, forever, with the worst gameplay loop I've ever seen in an open world game today's, and the most ridiculous and nonsense trash plot ever written.
    Wasted money, for this garbage disappointment
  34. Aug 7, 2020
    Sh%t porting of a sh%t game.
    The biggest waste of time ever made.
    And the worst openworld game ever made
  35. Oct 25, 2020
    This is just a ridiculous and huge pile of garbage.
    The plot sucks, the gameplay sucks, god even the empty open world sucks. Only blind babies can praise this crap.
    Avoid this sh%t and don't waste your time with this
  36. Oct 25, 2020
    Selling such a broken software on a technical level is shameful. Considering all the really serious problems this porting from console has, including crashes, many problems with joysticks, and multiple glitches.
    If we add to this the product-type poverty of the product, which is as flat and monotonous as a sheet of paper, and resulting in fact one of worst openworld ever made it, I cannot help but note the overall poor quality as a whole.
  37. Oct 25, 2020
    Boring Sh%t Simulator - The WORST game of the generation, and a huge FLOP
    This pitiful piece of crap is a boring torture and literally the worst openworld game I've ever played.
    Avoid this boring sh%t, it isn't worth it
  38. Oct 25, 2020
    Walking into a horrible empty world, with framerates drop and horrendous textures glitch, is probably the worst things that I've experienced during this year. And making just deliveries all the time, for all the game, structured as fetch quest, is surely the worst gaming idea ever made.
    If I can give you an advice, I suggest you to don't waste your time and money in this, because it's just a boring mess.
  39. Oct 25, 2020
    Garbage game with garbage empty world, garbage gameplay loop, only garbage fetch quests to do, garbage plot and definitely a garbage porting of a garbage game.
    It isn't worth it, and if I can give you an advice stay far away from this ridiculous piece of crap.
    Save your money and save your time.
  40. Oct 25, 2020
    This sh/%t is a broking mess.
    After almost two weeks the crash and glitch problems are still there. And this for don't speaks about the framerates drop that make this frustrating boring game even more sh%/t! Undoubtedly a terrible porting for a terrible "game"
  41. Oct 25, 2020
    One of the worst games I've ever played. The gameplay loop sucks, the nonsense plot sucks, all the characters sucks, the technical performance sucks, the empty world sucks, and even the writing sucks. Basically a 0, for me.
  42. Aug 26, 2020
    A terrible deliveryman simulator, the gameplay is monotonous and the general concept just bad.
    I was bored from all the tediousness of the deliveries, and for that reason I regret to having wasted my time in this.
    I suggest to just avoid it, or watching the plot on YouTube, because the game isn't worth it.
  43. Aug 28, 2020
    Empty and silly waste of time.
    The game still suffers from severe technical problems like the textures glitch issues in game cutscenes and crash.
    And keeping in mind also the core of the game, namely the constant fetch quests, the boredom and exhaustion caused by doing the same actions countless times just to get from point A to point B, is frustrating. And seeing the ridiculous
    Empty and silly waste of time.
    And seeing the ridiculous banality of the plot, and having found a flat gameplay and almost devoid of any variety, in a sterile and literally lifeless world, disappointment was the only thing that emerged from the whole game, and it's so bad in its purpose that I wouldn't even call it a real game after all.
  44. Oct 25, 2020
    Trash boring delivery boy simulator.
    The crash at almost every loading screen are still there since the day one, and the cutscenes glitch and bugs too, and the gameplay is horribly bad, the plot sucks. A torture to play. Stay far away from this pile of sh#t, it isn't worth it.
    Save yourself from this pitiful and boring piece of crap.
  45. Oct 25, 2020
    La peor mierda que he jugado en toda mi vida.
    Algo tan horrible y malo que no vale ni un centavo del dinero gastado en este desastre. Evítalo.
    El peor juego de esta generación.
  46. Oct 25, 2020
    Il peggior gioco della generazione, e la peggiore schifezza di open world vuoto mai stato creato!
    Uno schifo completo, dall'orrida storia senza logica e senso, al gameplay noioso e sostanzialmente NOIOSO.
    Fare fetch quests per fare il fattorino fa schifo.
    Risparmiate i vostri soldi, perché questo schifo non merita nemmeno un centesimo. Il peggior gioco di Kojima.
  47. Oct 25, 2020
    Forgettable and boring piece of garbage game.
    This porting is terrible and the "game" itself it is the literally WORST IDEA EVER MADE.
    Because this is only a delivery simulator game, go from point A to point B endlessly in the empty world.
    Disappointing and ridiculous bad waste of time
  48. Oct 25, 2020
    A poor porting of a bad boring game.
    Go to point a to point b, simulator.
    The plot is pointless and nonsense and the gameplay is terribly bad and repetitive.
    And with all the glitch, crush, and the bugs, this is just a painful and tedious experience from the very beginning.
    One of the worst PC games I've played in these years
  49. Oct 25, 2020
    It is easily a boring and monothematic monotonous game.
    Especially for the boring loop gameplay and the slowly and repetitive animations for everything. And the plot is just disappointingly bad, like ridiculously bad written.
    And this it was a flat and forgettable experience for me.

P.s: the framerates drops and the multiple crash are unacceptable for a game porting from console today.
  50. Oct 25, 2020
    After an entire month they still haven't fixed the horrible crash problems during the loading screen, and even the textures glitch in the cutscenes are still there.
    Honestly, this tedious game is a mess. A frustrating and horrendous pitiful mess. In this state is unplayable.
    And even when you "play" you basically just walk for making boring deliveries. I suggest you to avoid this, it
    And even when you "play" you basically just walk for making boring deliveries.
    I suggest you to avoid this, it isn't worth it.
  51. Oct 25, 2020
    Horrible and empty openworld game. Terrible plot, ridiculous characters, garbage gameplay loop.
    This is literally USP simulator.
    The most boring and repetitive interactive movie that I've ever played in my whole life.
  52. Oct 25, 2020
    Describing the bad experience that I've had with this "game" is depressing and disappointing at the same time. Among the big flaws of the game, like the bad gameplay, the ridiculous bad story, a horrifying bad writing, and an empty and useless and soulless world; up to serious technical problems such as crashes closing the game, the framerates drop and the glitch of textures, even with theDescribing the bad experience that I've had with this "game" is depressing and disappointing at the same time. Among the big flaws of the game, like the bad gameplay, the ridiculous bad story, a horrifying bad writing, and an empty and useless and soulless world; up to serious technical problems such as crashes closing the game, the framerates drop and the glitch of textures, even with the technical requirements recommended; I can say with certainty that I am quite disappointed by the time I lost behind this "thing". I ask for a refund. Expand
  53. Oct 25, 2020
    Trash delivery boy simulator the trash experience. Easily one of the worst openworld games I've ever played in this generation. And i suggest to don't listen any of the ridiculous max score reviews from the ridiculous kojima fanboys, because this garbage is far away from being even just a decent experience, because it isn't even that, it's just bad.
    I can give you only one advice, stay
    I can give you only one advice, stay far away from this boring and monotonous sh*t.
  54. Oct 25, 2020
    This is the worst porting I've ever seen in recent memory, of the worst Kojima game ever made.
    It's just a boring FETCH QUESTS SIMULATOR.
    Go to point A to point B, endlessly into the most boring, flat and empty openworld ever made, and even with glitch and bugs during the long and boring cutscenes of the ridiculous bad and sh%t plot.
    Avoid it.
  55. Oct 25, 2020
    A bad game with a bad storyline, horrible and repetitive gameplay, an empty world, and a flood of serious technical problems. Including excessive framerates drop, crashes and glitches. One of the worst openworld games ever created. And horrible porting of a bad and boring game.
  56. Oct 25, 2020
    Framerates drop, cutscenes textures glitch, crash.
    Monotonous gameplay, boring plot, empty world.
    This game is full of flaws and technical problems, and so I would say that it's only a huge disappointment, and easily one of the worst PC games I've played in years.
  57. Oct 25, 2020
    Disgusting and terrible trash delivery simulator.
    This lurid piece of crap it is easily the worst game I've played on my PC recently. Framerates drop and crash, garbage gameplay and trash plot.
    And I take a Refund for this garbage now
  58. Aug 1, 2020
    The worst PC porting I've ever seen, and the worst openworld game I've ever played. Only disappointment and definitely a huge waste of time and money.
    Avoid this trash, because it isn't worth it.
  59. Oct 25, 2020
    Avoid this trash, because it isn't worth it.
  60. Oct 25, 2020
    The Boring game simulator. Or, FedEx Simulator.
    The worst gaming experience ever made to date!
    A huge waste of time and a huge waste of money, for this tedious and frustrating garbage simulator game.
    And the garbage gameplay loop sucks.
  61. Oct 25, 2020
    This trash game has the worst kind of gameplay loop I've ever seen recently. The plot is nonsense and bad, the characters are ridiculous, the enemy's ai doesn't exist, the boss battle are ridiculous bad, and the world is EMPTY.
    A huge disappointment, and a waste of time.
  62. Oct 25, 2020
    THE WORST "MOVIE-GAME" I'VE EVER PLAYED!
    And definitely THE WORST KOJIMA GAME!

This porting is basically broken. The last time the game crashed, and my save data was deleted. And now I ask for a full refund after this sh/t!
    I give you an advice, don't waste your time with this bad porting.
  63. Oct 25, 2020
    Ridiculous BAD PORTING.
    And a monotonous UPS SIMULATOR.
    A movie-game with literally ONLY FETCH QUEST!
    (even the main plot sucks, because it is made only with fetch quests and ridiculous dialogues)
    The worst game I've played this gen.
  64. Oct 25, 2020
    The worst openworld game I've ever played, and the most boring trash game I've played on PC.
    Bad performance, glitch, crash, bugs, framerates drop, a disastrously bad porting of a tedious, useless, boring and ridiculous bad delivery simulator.
    The worst game I've played this year.
  65. Oct 25, 2020
    An horrible boring and bad game. Repetitive and boring delivery packages simulator, into a empty and boring world, with a nonsense and boring plot, and with a terrible boring gameplay loop. Disappointing in every aspect.
  66. Oct 25, 2020
    One of the worst games I've played in this gen.
    A boring garbage delivery simulator, with a nonsense trash plot, empty open world, and the most boring and garbage delivery trash gameplay I've ever seen. And even framerates drop under 30fps and crash!
    Only a waste of time and money. Refund.
  67. Aug 12, 2020
    Walking simulator 2020! Story telling is on par with uncle cleetus who just took his pain meds trying to tell you a story he heard from his friend's cousin's mom's dad's s great grandma's dog walker. Story is so long it could be a movie. The story would be more engaging if the whole game wasn't a marketing ploy for Monster Energy.
  68. Aug 26, 2020
    Le doy zero por que es una mierda y basura total no vale la pena una decepcion
  69. Oct 25, 2020
    This trash FedEx Simulator is worse than Fallout76.
    And, basically, this TRASH STRANDING is the worst game of this generation. It's even worse than The Quiet Man!
    And you know why? Because at least The Quiet Man is a fun game to play.
    Trash Stranding is only a boring torture, a monotonous and forgettable bad experience. Literally a waste of time and money. And indeed a Hideo Kojima Flop.
  70. Aug 4, 2020
    A disaster and a huge and boring disappointment.
    Honestly the worst openworld game I've ever played.
    Just boring delivery service for the entire "game", boring gameplay loop, trash story, and with terrible technical problems like framerates drop under 30fps and even crash.
    So this Amazon Simulator is only a huge waste of time and money, after all.
  71. Aug 6, 2020
    Ignore every fanboy max score review for this trash.

Because this lurid piece of crap it is the most boring and useless piece of garbage game ever made. Worst Kojima game.
    Don't waste your time and don't waste your money.
  72. Jul 31, 2020
    Repetitive, boring trash bookended by an LSD fever dream story. I'm never buying a Kojima game again.
  73. Jul 27, 2020
    I really hate it. I'm sure people will think i'm just too impatient to enjoy the game, but to me it feels like the made the graphics, then remembered it had to be a game and threw the rest together in a day. I don't mind games with detailed stories, but i've been playing for 2 hours and all i've seen is a guy running around while invisible monsters make noises.
  74. Aug 4, 2020
    Худшая игра для ПК, в которую я когда-либо играл.
    Низкая частота кадров и сбои при загрузке экрана.
    Ужасный геймплейный цикл и глупый и бессмысленный сюжет.
    Не тратьте деньги и время на это дерьмо.
  75. Aug 7, 2020
    A monotonous boring bullsh*t experience.
    Gameplay Loop: 0 you can only make boring fetch quests deliveries for all the game
    Plot 0: nonsense and endless trash Characters 0: the garbage Openworld 0: flat and empty, basically useless Performance 0: glitch and crush and framerates drop Ignore all the max score reviews, and praise, given by the fanboys, because this "game" has a lot of
    A monotonous boring bullsh*t experience.
    Plot 0: nonsense and endless trash
    Characters 0: the garbage
    Openworld 0: flat and empty, basically useless
    Performance 0: glitch and crush and framerates drop
    Ignore all the max score reviews, and praise, given by the fanboys, because this "game" has a lot of flaws and issues.
    A complete waste of time from the first minutes.
  76. Jul 17, 2020
    Corrupt save data.
    This is the error message that appeared to me when I was reaching the pinnacle of the game's storyline. I threw away more than 30 hours of gameplay in the wind. What a scam.
    I decided to go and see those last mission hours that I missed directly on YouTube. With the hell that I would have started to redo all the progress made with deliveries. What else to say, I
    Corrupt save data.
    What else to say, I didn't have high expectations, but I never imagined I would end this game with such a serious problem with the game itself.
    Automatic deletion of save data after a crash.
    If I can I will ask for a refund, but it remains a real flaw that penalizes everything
  77. Jul 16, 2020
    Un mal juego de simulación de entrega, también mal optimizado.
    Ay encontré varios bloqueos, fallas y errores durante mis sesiones de juego. En un momento me cansé de tener que reiniciar mi PC para este juego de mierda. Opté por un reembolso en Steam. Los juegos deben ser probados antes de publicarlos en este estado ridículo y patético.
  78. Jul 16, 2020
    Fatal Error occurred.
    When yesterday I've played my tenth hour with the game, the application crashed. My computer was resetted, and when I've reopened the game my save data was deleted.
    I can't understand why this happened, but goddammit I've wasted all my progress with this game!
    I think that I'm going to ask for a refund, until they resolve this delete save data issue.
  79. Jul 17, 2020
    Literally a bad porting. Textures bugs, framerates drops and game crash. Horrible experience from the beginning.
    The plot is ridiculously bad and the gameplay loop of the endless deliveries is really terrible. And if I can give you an advice, just save your money. It isn't worth it.
    A total disaster game on all the main aspects, and the worst gaming experience I've ever had.
  80. Jul 17, 2020
    This porting is full of issues. First of all, the bad textures glitch. And second, the frequent framerates drop even under 30fps, and one time it has also crashed.
    So from the tech point, a complete disaster.
    So from the tech point, a complete disaster.
    From the gameplay point, it's only a deliveryman simulator. Your task is to make deliveries from point A to point B endlessly until you reach the end. And the plot isn't even good written. Overall I'm huge disappointed from this.
  81. Aug 2, 2020
    Prefiero trabajar de cartero y que me paguen que jugar a esto y pagar, un poco aburrido, igual mas adelante le doy otra oportunidad pero a día de hoy me ha parecido un truño
  82. Jul 16, 2020
    Substantially it's a poorly designed game.
    With really big flaws this deliveryman simulator is basically a glorification of the fetch quests, the worst kind of mission for an open world game today.
    You go from point A to point B for all the time, and very often with very long and repetitive cutscenes. The writing and the gameplay they are also bad, and I've encountered even some really
    Substantially it's a poorly designed game.
    The writing and the gameplay they are also bad, and I've encountered even some really big bugs during different missions. If I can give you an advice, save your money.
  83. Jul 16, 2020
    The worst game I've played in the recent years.
    Only deliveries missions, and cringe plot cutscenes with terrible writings. Absolutely disgusting.
    Also, numerous textures glitch during the cutscenes, and framerates drops under 30fps.
    The most boring experience I've ever had.
  84. Jul 16, 2020
    Definitely a bad game. Texture with gliches in the cutscenes, bugs, monotony and repetitiveness of gameplay and plot. Certainly the worst work done by Kojima.
    I am surprised at how you can even think of making a game filled only with fetch quests.
  85. Jul 18, 2020
    Bad software optimization.
    Bad software optimization.
    After making sure that I have all the recommended requirements, finding myself in front of glitches of textures during the cutscenes and also of noticeable framerates drops, and even some crashes, deeply disappoints me from a 2020 game. While overall as an experience it turns out to be too monotonous and became veicolated only to a plot conveyed by endless fetch quests, which do not give any satisfaction in completing them and indeed they are only tiring and sometimes frustrating.
    With these extremes I am faced with something that I would never recommend to anyone to try, and which leaves bitterly disappointed even in its general realization.
  86. Jul 27, 2020
    The game is basically a glorified walking simulator with baked on "shooter" elements. The story of the game is a sad joke. The fan theories of what the game could be about was far more interesting than the banal drivel offered in this game. Why is this character called Die Hardman? Because he...died...hard. You'll get typical Hideo Kojima try hard lines like, "I'm Fragile but not thatThe game is basically a glorified walking simulator with baked on "shooter" elements. The story of the game is a sad joke. The fan theories of what the game could be about was far more interesting than the banal drivel offered in this game. Why is this character called Die Hardman? Because he...died...hard. You'll get typical Hideo Kojima try hard lines like, "I'm Fragile but not that fragile" without the bombastic and interesting cutscenes of the Metal Gear Solid games. The entire game is an exercise in futility.

The story beats you over the head over and over again with stupid lines like, "We need to be connected" and other things that might have felt "cool" in Kojima's mind but falls flat in execution. Don't be surprised if you end up rolling your eyeballs so far inside your socket at the game's sad excuse for "twists" and "revelations". Only a fool would be unable to see where this predictable trash story is going to lead.

The gameplay is basically a walking simulator (Amazon Prime delivery simulator) set in an open, empty world with nothing to do. You walk from point A to point B. Unlike what all the idiotic shills like to say, there is no "challenge" in traversing the dumb environment. There are falling rocks that phase through you without doing any damage whatsoever. This must be the "challenge" shills were talking about. The game's online basically has roads and ziplines everywhere so it's easy to travel to and fro without. The combat in this game revolves around throwing poo and pee grenades at dumb bullet sponge enemies. Enemy AI is stupid and can be easily tricked into loops where you can annihilate them.

The music is basically licensed trash that you can listen to while trudging across America which looks a lot like Iceland than America. It is clear that Kojima spent the bulk of his money on the so called "star studded" losers from TV and film. All that money wasted, on characters you won't care for, on a game that seeks to insult your intelligence by repeating plot points and threads ad nauseum.

The PC version of the game comes with Denuvo DRM so to hell with gamers willing to pay money for this trash. It also works only on Windows 10 and won't work on GPUs and CPUs that are technically able to run this unappealing wreck of a game. The game still has numerous crashes and bugs on certain hardware setups (check the Steam forums to know the full extent of how bad this game is).

Death Stranding is quite possibly the worst game made by Hideo Kojima that fails in every aspect. It's no wonder that Sony did not offer him another deal to work with them. They've also stopped revealing sales numbers after the initial flow of articles that said the game sold 200k copies in Japan (total tally is 399k in Japan). Death Stranding was at the top of the list but quickly toppled over after a few days. To this day, Hideo Kojima insists his game is not a flop. If it is not a flop, why won't he reveal the sales numbers? Last Guardian sold around 1.4 million copies. Ghost of Tsushima sold 2.4 million copies in 3 days. Why is Kojima the only one who refuses to state how many copies his game sold? Please don't post me fake stats from Gamstat that says the game has 3 million players (there is something called Game Sharing on Playstation). Besides, Gamstat states on their website that the numbers are not official. What's the point then? Kojima insists his game is a success. I don't believe him. The game flopped big time. The Steam numbers for the game is pathetic as well.

If you want to spend your time on a quality game, kindly play something else rather than this putrid pile of garbage called Death Stranding. The game spends more time blowing its c__k than in at least trying to engage the player in any meaningful form. A stupid game, made by a narcissistic pseudo intellectual game maker who is riding on the coat tails of past successful games. That's what you'll get with Death Stranding.

87. Jul 15, 2020
    The performance are really bad. Texture glitch, bugs, framerates drops and sometimes even crash.
    I've reset my PC two times yesterday, only just for play at least 2 hours with this.
    (and one hour of these two hours only for the cutscenes) And I've checked the performance of my PC, and it's all set with the recommended stuff. I think that they should resolve this issue soon, but it's
    (and one hour of these two hours only for the cutscenes)
    I think that they should resolve this issue soon, but it's disappointing see this kind of problems. Because in this state it hard even only open this.
  88. Jul 19, 2020
    Crash at every loading screen and when you can move huge framerates drop even under 30fps.
    I ask for a refund, because it is technically unplayable.
    A horrible badly optimized game that is not even able to run well even with the recommended settings.
    Bad from all points of view.
    The worst work I've ever seen for a PC game
  89. Jul 21, 2020
    - Boring and ridiculous loop gameplay
    - Just useless fetch quests to do
    - Ridiculous and pointless plot - Empty and lifeless world, literally useless - trash characters - technical problems, low framerate, glitch and crush Overall, the worst PC game I've played this gen. And it's hilarious see ridiculous blindly fanboys that still gives to this evident bad work a max score....
    - Boring and ridiculous loop gameplay
    - Just useless fetch quests to do
    - Ridiculous and pointless plot
    - Empty and lifeless world, literally useless
    - trash characters
    - technical problems, low framerate, glitch and crush

Overall, the worst PC game I've played this gen.
    And it's hilarious see ridiculous blindly fanboys that still gives to this evident bad work a max score.... Ridiculous.
    I'll give you an advice, don't waste your time with this crap.
  90. Jul 16, 2020
    Unplayable. Multiple crash and even textures glich.
    And when you can play, there's more cutscenes than actual gameplay. Slowly animation and and only delivery quest.
    The worst gaming experience I've ever had.
  91. Jul 16, 2020
    Textures glitch
    Game Crash after the first gameplay
    Save data deleted This is what happened with this game. At my first experience. I've played for 4 hours, and my PC just crashed and resetted itself. And I've noticed even textures glitch in the very first cutscenes of the game. Now I personally going to ask for a refund, but they absolutely need to resolve this BIG ISSUES.
    Textures glitch
    Game Crash after the first gameplay
    Save data deleted

This is what happened with this game. At my first experience.
    Otherwise the game is truly unplayable.
  92. Jul 16, 2020
    A tedious bad game. It's basically a deliveryman simulator.
    Making the fetch quests the center of the game was a mistake.
    The worst PC game I've ever played and a complete and frustrating waste of time. Heavily disappointed by probably one of the worst games made by Kojima
  93. Jul 29, 2020
    This is the weirdest game I've ever played. Unfortunately not in a good way. It's very boring but that's not the real problem. The real problem is simply how WEIRD it is. It's unrelatable on a level that is hard to describe. If the image of three gerbils riding a bottle of Mountain Dew up a mountain backwards while Jesus cheers in the background and holds up a sign that reads "FREEThis is the weirdest game I've ever played. Unfortunately not in a good way. It's very boring but that's not the real problem. The real problem is simply how WEIRD it is. It's unrelatable on a level that is hard to describe. If the image of three gerbils riding a bottle of Mountain Dew up a mountain backwards while Jesus cheers in the background and holds up a sign that reads "FREE HARAMBE!" could be a game then this is it. In short it's just too damn bizarre to take seriously on any level. It's not even strange in an "edgy" way. It's like a weird contest where every concept is trying to out-weird the rest. Not for me... Don't even get me started on the plot. Who wrote this garbage? Expand
  94. Jul 19, 2020
    First of all I start by saying that this is certainly the worst porting I have seen recently from a console game on PC.
    Starting from the heavy framerate drop during the exploration of a world that is almost empty, up to the annoying graphic glitches that afflict the game cutscenes.
    Secondly, as far as the game aspect is concerned, it turns out to be a too tiring, repetitive game, plagued by boring tedious mechanics such as the fetch quests which are practically the only missions in the game, and which quickly gets bored already after a few hours.
    I also found the repetitive and slow animations, a superficial use of the means of transport in a land full of rocks, and a rather weak and almost old gen AI of the enemies.
    In short, removed the graphic aspect, I would say that it was a bad experience and not even close to being even decent.I would call it more a waste of time and energy, considering the bad work done.
  95. Jul 19, 2020
    The worst game I've ever played on PC. Poor performance, horrible gameplay, ridiculous and silly plot.
    Better to ask for a refund, because this trash doesn't deserve even a penny.
  96. Jul 22, 2020
    This trash delivery simulator SUCKS!
    And the porting is actually GARBAGE!
    Delivery trash from point A to point B, ENDLESS TRASH
    Literally the most boring sh%t openworld game ever.
    Don't waste your time and money in this pile of trash
  97. Jul 29, 2020
    Hideo Kojima is easily one of the most self absorbed developers out there and that is really saying something, spamming his name in caps on every screenshot or video. However as living up to it,. denuvo riddled filth game that is boring and bland at best.

98. Jul 27, 2020
    Is unplayble **** Crash every 20 minute. Dont buy it for full price! If you want to play it, wait for discounts.
  99. Jul 17, 2020
    A ridiculous bad delivery simulator.
    The worst game I've ever played and the biggest disappointment I've ever had this gen.
    - gameplay 0 Monotonous and repetitive - slowly animation for everything - plot 0 Easily the worst plot ever written by Kojima - Openworld 0 It's an empty and desolate bad world The gameplay loop for the copy and paste deliveries sucks. The world is
    A ridiculous bad delivery simulator.

- gameplay 0
    Monotonous and repetitive

- slowly animation for everything

- plot 0
    Easily the worst plot ever written by Kojima

- Openworld 0
    It's an empty and desolate bad world

The gameplay loop for the copy and paste deliveries sucks. The world is EMPTY. And the plot is the most nonsense bad plot I've ever seen.
    In the end, WASTED MONEY
  100. Jul 30, 2020
    можно было бы сказать что то хорошее но не буду потому что игра отвратительная и вся шумиха на протяжении нескольких лет что это что то уникальное а на деле пшик. а ну да про плаплаченое голосование и то что было до этого на метакритике тожеможно было бы сказать что то хорошее но не буду потому что игра отвратительная и вся шумиха на протяжении нескольких лет что это что то уникальное а на деле пшик. а ну да про плаплаченое голосование и то что было до этого на метакритике тоже

Generally favorable reviews - based on 54 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Oct 15, 2020
    I approached Death Stranding twice. I spent a couple of hours with the PS4 edition and was fascinated with it. I kinda wish I stopped at that and let the game remain a mystery to me rather than complete it later on PC and be disappointed. There are moments when Death Stranding eludes the traditional 1-10 rating system. There are moments when it sets new standards and becomes a truly special experience. But those are just moments scattered throughout tedious gameplay. Still, it is in my opinion one of those games you simply need to play. [10/2020, p.44]
  2. Sep 20, 2020
    Death Stranding is asking you to find variety in a daily rut, cooperation possibilities for a character who has fear of contact, scientific explanations in clear-cut mysticism. Today, you’re annoyed that the story doesn’t move forward, and you have to trek into the same ghost-infested area as before, but tomorrow you’ll gladly spend a few hours hauling resources for a new highway and feeling good about it. This source of joy is very weird and defies explanation.
  3. Sep 5, 2020
    Death Stranding on PC is the best way to experience this journey. Game is much more than a walking Sim, it mixes and matches a ton of brilliant new ideas and game mechanics. It is bursting with atmosphere, and the overall quality of the production and presentation is fantastic. Other than minor issues and some non-consistent storytelling, Death Stranding shows us that boundaries can be moved in the today gaming world.