8.7

1. Dec 17, 2015
    Real pilots - do not touch this shiт. Developers don't knows nothing about the behavior of the car on the track.
    For the morons: at a speed of 80 km / h and smooth bends up to 45 degrees we have absolute control, even on gravel road IRL, but in this game - We drive a piece of soap.
  2. Dec 17, 2015
    I will give this a 9 if they fix the career save issue. Tried all fixes and none of them work. Still...why should we be fixing a "paid for" game. I mean not being able to save in career mode ffs.
  3. Feb 5, 2016
    Started playing this game when it was 1st released on early access and loved it. However, the developers decided to tinker with things that was unnecessary and in my opinion took a fantastic game and spoilt it.. Was initially fantastic on my steering wheel now is almost unplayable. Force feedback was great but is now virtually non existent and unable to set my wheel up correctly. InitiallyStarted playing this game when it was 1st released on early access and loved it. However, the developers decided to tinker with things that was unnecessary and in my opinion took a fantastic game and spoilt it.. Was initially fantastic on my steering wheel now is almost unplayable. Force feedback was great but is now virtually non existent and unable to set my wheel up correctly. Initially I could initially use my gear lever but that somehow was removed and there is only manual sequential. Don't waste your money Expand

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Mar 31, 2016
    Dirt Rally delivers the most solid experience audio-visually and driving wise to the rally genre. Still, road surfaces and physics could be refined further, and we really need more rallies. [March 2016]
  2. Mar 29, 2016
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. CD-Action
    Mar 4, 2016
    Dirt Rally goes back to Colin McRae Rally, relinquishing all that modern Ghymkana nonsense and returning to the simple elegance of old rally titles. It’s also a game that makes you earn your triumphs and therefore makes them much more precious. [02/2016, p.52]