8.8

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Feb 8, 2021
    All in all, from a gameplay standpoint it's one of the best SP FPS games ever, and a clear improvement over Doom 2016 in all of the ways that matter most. There's really not much else like this in the modern market. In an age in which arena shooters and movement based shooters are dying and the market is overwhelmingly shifting towards slower, less intense genres like tactical shooters andAll in all, from a gameplay standpoint it's one of the best SP FPS games ever, and a clear improvement over Doom 2016 in all of the ways that matter most. There's really not much else like this in the modern market. In an age in which arena shooters and movement based shooters are dying and the market is overwhelmingly shifting towards slower, less intense genres like tactical shooters and Battle Royales, it's nice to know that a game like this can still be made and find success. I'll get sappy for a second and say this: Thank you, id Software. You're the only AAA developer that still cares about the things I value in a shooter. Expand
  2. Mar 25, 2021
    Simply the best FPS ever made. I literally have nothing to add. Music's amazing too, of course.
  3. Feb 7, 2021
    Great game demons shoot at you. You shoot them back with pew pew and rip the guts.
  4. Feb 7, 2021
    They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done.
  5. Feb 7, 2021
    Doom as usual getting better every year. What it was good now with Eternal is even better, extremely violent, basically all the demons from Hell trying to kill you no matter what all sorts of demons.
  6. Feb 7, 2021
    The game is beautiful bloody, gore, the main gameplay is long and wonderful!
    It has 1 DLC The Ancient Gods which is separated in 2 parts, Part 1 you'll play this year and the second half you'll get it in 2021.
  7. Feb 16, 2021
    DOOM Eternal is the BEST thing that happened with industry and anyone who says different is just a low skill "Call of Duty" boy with arms growing out of the 5-th spot. Its really funny to read some reviews on Steam cause all I see is: "colourfull LGBT interface" and "too hard to play on the hardest difficulty", which again convinces me that people like sh*t and would rather prefer a pieceDOOM Eternal is the BEST thing that happened with industry and anyone who says different is just a low skill "Call of Duty" boy with arms growing out of the 5-th spot. Its really funny to read some reviews on Steam cause all I see is: "colourfull LGBT interface" and "too hard to play on the hardest difficulty", which again convinces me that people like sh*t and would rather prefer a piece of untested, unotimized and glitchy code (like "Cyberpuke 2077").
    Devs did best imrovements that one could imagine. Eternal is superfast - dash is probably the most incredible thing that a shooter of this lvl actually needed (also monkeybars and trampolines). Add to this an awesome shooting strategy (chainsaw for ammo, glorykill - health, flamebelch - armor) and freaking SICK sound by Mick Gordon - Eternal has EVERYTHING a true fan of shooters need.
    Best shooter of all time, to my modest opinion.
  8. Mar 23, 2021
    If "Smooth as butter" were made into a game.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ crazy what they pulled off here.
  9. Mar 30, 2021
    Про новый DOOM хочется писать исключительно КАПСОМ. В нём хоть и чувствуется преемственность по отношению к игре 2016 года, но это совершенно другая игра. ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО НОВАЯ. Да, она развивает многие идеи прошлой части, но идеи эти зашли так далеко, словно геймплей прибыл с другой планеты — скажем, с Марса.Про новый DOOM хочется писать исключительно КАПСОМ. В нём хоть и чувствуется преемственность по отношению к игре 2016 года, но это совершенно другая игра. ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО НОВАЯ. Да, она развивает многие идеи прошлой части, но идеи эти зашли так далеко, словно геймплей прибыл с другой планеты — скажем, с Марса.
  10. Feb 7, 2021
    Doom Guy looks like he has a helping serving of beans daily and kill poopy demons.
  11. Feb 16, 2021
    Когда в 2016 году вышел старый дум, я был шокирован тем, насколько он хорош. Эта новая гибель даже лучше.
  12. Feb 8, 2021
    Doom Eternal is a bestseller, I think the game needs no introduction.
    Everything is at the highest level here: the gameplay, optimization, graphics is quite good, but probably could be better.
  13. Feb 15, 2021
    Worth completing. If the blood, guts, bangin' soundtrack, evil atmosphere, and general badassness that gets your testies all amped with testosterone induced euphoria
  14. Feb 17, 2021
    There is really no need for introduction here - Doom is THE shooter that aims to keep you on your toes from start to finish. Filled with beautifully crafted level designs, incredibly detailed enemies and astonishing soundtrack, I think every fan of the FPS genre should play this game, or at least this franchise.
  15. Feb 15, 2021
    Doom Eternal es el mejor juego de disparos en primera persona que he jugado desde el F.E.A.R original, de hecho, puede que me guste aún más debido al valor de repetición que siento que obtendré de este juego.
  16. Feb 15, 2021
    Fantastic sequel that builds upon the last one and makes it twice as good. Brutal, challenging, rewarding and satisfying.
  17. Feb 16, 2021
    Insane, just play the game
    hard difficulty to increase your sanity and reach new highs.
  18. Feb 16, 2021
    This game is amazing even though I suck at it. Remember to dodge **** chainsaw fodder enemies and git gud.
  19. Feb 16, 2021
    Doom Eternal is the best "Gameplay" game. It knows its story is dumb but its fun and the fact that a guy literally too angry to die is Bhopping around killing demons is is top tier.
  20. Feb 16, 2021
    The gameplay is next level and its definitely one of my favourite games of all time. Also the dlc is amazing and well worth the price and the optimization is really good.
  21. Feb 16, 2021
    Nice step up from Doom 2016 in terms of gameplay. It takes a while to get used to the new mechanics of dashing around and being very mobile but once you do it's about the most fun you can have in a singleplayer FPS. Many QoL improvements to help you find all the secrets. One of the few FPS games I fully enjoyed.
  22. Feb 17, 2021
    Very smooth gameplay mechanics and good performance optimization. The Slayer's time is now..

Rip and tear until it's done.
  23. Jan 21, 2021
    I haven't had this much fun in a single player FPS since playing through the original DOOM and Quake games even with mods.
  24. Feb 7, 2021
    The game's main idea appears to be always to keep moving and is an action title that features a crazy amount of weapon and weak points to exploit in your enemies. There is a lot of detail to appreciate in its gameplay and is one of the best first-person shooters.
  25. Feb 8, 2021
    Just came back after last May when they did the stupid Denuvo Anti-cheat update. This is a good game and I recommend you play it.
  26. Feb 8, 2021
    The game openly plays better than DOOM 2016 in every way. The game's feel gains some and loses some over Doom 2016, but from a purely gameplay perspective its just incredible. If you love shooters, you love this. Nuf said.
  27. Feb 8, 2021
    the series went from:
    1 & 2 Dooms - simple atmosphere and shooting in 3D environment, where it was revolutionary at that time.
    Doom 3 - corridor horror jumpy kinda game. Doom 4 (2016) - rebooting and implementing new techs, but with flaws, many directions and short. Doom 5 (Eternal) - figured out its own direction and went full on with it, which why it's going to take some time to get
    the series went from:
    Doom 3 - corridor horror jumpy kinda game.
    Doom 5 (Eternal) - figured out its own direction and went full on with it, which why it's going to take some time to get used to the new system.
  28. Feb 8, 2021
    Если вы фанат DOOM, ПОКУПАЙТЕ ЭТО !. Если вы не фанат DOOM, вы обязательно в нее сыграете;) поэтому ПОКУПАЙТЕ ЭТО!
  29. Feb 8, 2021
    В DOOM Eternal есть не только потрясающая боевая система и искусственный интеллект, но и определенные элементы решения головоломок, а также мучительные, подпитываемые адреналином бои, которые, несомненно, избавят вас от любого стресса и заставят вас жаждать большего количества крови и смелости.В DOOM Eternal есть не только потрясающая боевая система и искусственный интеллект, но и определенные элементы решения головоломок, а также мучительные, подпитываемые адреналином бои, которые, несомненно, избавят вас от любого стресса и заставят вас жаждать большего количества крови и смелости.
  30. Feb 9, 2021
    Sick game whole hell. Combat is insanely fun and fast. Like Quake and Unreal tournament. Rate 10/10.
  31. Feb 9, 2021
    Doom Eternal, наверное, один из самых интересных шутеров от первого лица, в которые я играл за долгое время. В этой игре так много всего, что действительно сработало для меня, с секретами, оружием и тем, как весело исследовать области. В эту игру приятно играть от начала до конца, и я просто хотел большего. На мой взгляд, Doom Eternal намного лучше Doom 2016, потому что здесь все намногоDoom Eternal, наверное, один из самых интересных шутеров от первого лица, в которые я играл за долгое время. В этой игре так много всего, что действительно сработало для меня, с секретами, оружием и тем, как весело исследовать области. В эту игру приятно играть от начала до конца, и я просто хотел большего. На мой взгляд, Doom Eternal намного лучше Doom 2016, потому что здесь все намного лучше. Expand
  32. Feb 9, 2021
    it's DOOM, if you are into action packed fps games this is definitely a game to get.
  33. Feb 9, 2021
    Badass game with kickass soundtrack. The game grabs you by the nutsack and never lets go.
  34. Feb 10, 2021
    Lots of action and demon killing.
    Few crashes and enemy bugs.
    Where's the horde mode?
  35. Feb 10, 2021
    The game basically makes you feel like an ABSOLUTE BEAST ripping and tearing every ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ thing.
  36. Feb 10, 2021
    The satisfaction you get from the kills is immeasurable.And the cutscenes,oh man don't even get me started.You should see when normies encounter The Doomslayer.
    I play DOOM before workouts for Adrenaline boost,and listen to its Soundtrack during the workout.
  37. Feb 10, 2021
    Good Level Design
    Decent Storyline
    Really Good Voice Acting
    High Replayability
    Satisfactory Gameplay
    BADASS Soundtrack(Thanks to Mick Gordon)
  38. Feb 10, 2021
    Kickass game. Each special demon has a certain weakness, You gather different BADASS weapons as you move on with the missions. You can pick different runes/skills according to your playstyle which is just great.
  39. Feb 13, 2021
    At this point if you don't like this game you are just objectively wrong and should go and play Fortnite or some other game meant for three year old's
  40. Feb 15, 2021
    It is polished, fresh and fun. The game play is the best I've seen in the genre.
  41. Feb 15, 2021
    The game's mechanics are fascinating and put your reasoning and exploration skills to the test. The graphics are top notch and it's really well made though I did have two CTDs. Other than that, I didn't have any other technical issues of any importance. It was entertaining, fun to play and the story was good enough that it held my interest to the end. If you're a fan of the genre, youThe game's mechanics are fascinating and put your reasoning and exploration skills to the test. The graphics are top notch and it's really well made though I did have two CTDs. Other than that, I didn't have any other technical issues of any importance. It was entertaining, fun to play and the story was good enough that it held my interest to the end. If you're a fan of the genre, you should enjoy Doom Eternal. 10/10. Expand
  42. Feb 15, 2021
    Graphics are absolutely stunning along with the layout of the levels. Game is very very fun.
  43. Feb 15, 2021
    Badass game. The amount of gore in this game is also quite amazing, as glory kills are very grotesque in the best way possible. You can easily see which demons you have attacked beforehand, as GIB mechanics make it possible to see the chunks of demon you have blown to bits.
  44. Feb 15, 2021
    Should've gotten game of the year 2020. Amazing, powerful, great soundtrack, and the gameplay is phenomenal
  45. Feb 15, 2021
    Things I never thought I'd say about Doom: I did a ton of reading and enjoyed every bit of it. This game is awesome.
  46. Feb 16, 2021
    Best singleplayer first fps and best game music! Rip and tear until it is done!
  47. Feb 17, 2021
    The game is pretty much the complete package for me, minor criticizes here and there, but overall I think it's a 10/10. Maybe the best in the series.
  48. Feb 17, 2021
    This game did it man. The beginning is a bit rough but once you get past that bit it's so enjoyable beginning to the end. I love this game so much and I can't recommend not enough to anybody who loves these high adrenaline games. 10/10
  49. Feb 17, 2021
    DOOM Eternal has became my favorite shooter of all time. For a game I expected to suck it completely surprised me at how true it was to the original with a mix of quake and painkiller. It was fast paced, intense, had great enemy and weapons variety and a kick-ass soundtrack.
  50. Feb 18, 2021
    DOOM Eternal is an amazing game that takes everything from DOOM 2016 and improves it, even adding new features that only approve the experience.

Let's start off by saying I loved DOOM 2016, It was very fast paced, had amazing gunplay and the glory kills were so awesome. Now for me DOOM Eternal is just like DOOM 2016 but everything has been improved. The graphics have of course been improved, but the visuals have also drastically changed. The background of each level is so unique and cool, for example in the first level with that huge monster in the background, every level has a unique feel to it. The demon models have also been improved and the glory kills are as cool as ever, and super graphic and I love that! Also that soundtrack, my god that soundtrack is SO GOOD!! One of the best soundtracks ever made for a video game for sure, that really compliments the gameplay well, it really makes you feel so badass and when that heavy metal drops you feel invincible.

The gameplay is what makes or breaks a DOOM game, and DOOM 2016 really nailed the gunplay and then DOOM Eternal walks in and of course improves upon it. The guns are so fun to use and they all have a purpose. I always felt that the pistol from DOOM 2016 was so useless but I can't think of a single weapon in DOOM Eternal that was useless or bad. The game also runs so smoothly, it's amazing with how fast paced the game is it still ran so smoothly, I don't think I experienced one major frame drop. That's also one thing to keep in mind, this game is very and I mean very fast paced, you need to be on your toes for pretty much the entire game if you're playing on higher difficulties. This is not a normal FPS where you camp somewhere and try to get headshots. In DOOM you face your enemy head on, get right in their face, because that's how you stay alive, health drops from enemies. Even the platforming which was my least favorite part of DOOM 2016 has been improved and is actually fun. The gameplay is absolutely fantastic and I never felt bored once, which is an amazing achievement because even some of my favorite games can have boring moments.

The story of DOOM games has never been the focal point, however I'm happy to report that despite this, DOOM Eternal brings a pretty enjoyable story that really commends the chaos of the gameplay. The story is just as crazy as the gameplay at points, which creates very enjoyable moments. There's not more I can say about the story without spoiling it so I'm going to leave it here.

Overall, DOOM Eternal is one of my favorite games of 2020 and might actually also be one of my favorite games of all time, and that's not an exaggeration. The graphics, visuals, soundtrack, story and most importantly gameplay with heavy emphasis on the combat are all really great. I honestly don't have anything "bad" to say about the game, there might be some grudges but that's not enough to ruin the experience or even altar it. This is what I would call a perfect FPS. I've never been a huge fan of FPS games but DOOM just reinvents the genre.

51. Mar 2, 2021
    If you like Doom 2016, you will love Doom Eternal. In fact Doom Eternal is a lot better and has more deep gameplay.
  52. Mar 2, 2021
    Game is way harder and faster than 2016 but also much more enjoyable. Gameplay is a lot more complex.
  53. Mar 2, 2021
    Mechanics wise this is probably the best FPS ever created. I've played something with this deep combat in long time.
  54. Mar 2, 2021
    Doom Eternal is so friggin badass. Definitely one of my all time favourites.
  55. Mar 2, 2021
    Doom Eternal is, essentially, the childhood fantasy of Doom 2 that I conjured up in my head when I stared at the cover art.
  56. Mar 2, 2021
    This is the best single player FPS ever made. This is the best single player FPS ever made.
  57. Mar 2, 2021
    Best FPS - Action Game Arcade I have seen! Recommended. Doom 2016 is crap compared to this.
  58. Mar 3, 2021
    Just amazing. Doom Eternal is an improvement over Doom2016 in every single way.
  59. Mar 3, 2021
    I've played Doom 2016 and now going into Doom Eternal I was excited and knew I was going to experience a masterpiece but wow this game is poetry. The ambience, the music of this game, the way the map is designed, the flow of combat, everything is just pure bliss to experience.
  60. Mar 3, 2021
    I played and loved Doom 2016, and Eternal really is just 2016 pumped up a notch. Everything you enjoyed from 2016 is here, plus more weapons, more unlockables, longer maps, it's just better. Plus, it's also fine to player Doom 2016 even if you play Eternal first.
  61. Mar 4, 2021
    The combat is deeper and faster than Doom 2016. The game's systems have subsystems.
  62. Mar 21, 2021
    This must be one of the best FPS games I've ever played. It's very easy to get your ass kicked on nightmare difficulty. Maybe I'll finish it on ultra nightmare someday.
  63. Mar 23, 2021
    The story is great, the graphics are great, the ambiance is great, the music if OUTSTANDING. This is easily one of the best DOOM games ever made!
  64. Mar 23, 2021
    This good stuff. Its top tier combat is pretty much umatched. The levels are great and soundtrack is amazing.
  65. Mar 24, 2021
    Improvement over the 2016 doom in every way. A must-play for the fans of the franchise.
  66. Mar 26, 2021
    I honestly haven't had a more satisfying game as someone with bad ADHD this game deffenatly keeps me on my toes with how hard it is or even can be love it a lot hope more fans get into it.
  67. Mar 31, 2021
    This game is way better than 2016. Its improvement over it in every single way.
  68. Jan 28, 2021
    Incredible game, easy to run, awesome soundtrack and really good story (although it could've been delivered better). Despite what others might say, the Marauder fits well into the game giving you a good mix-up in terms of gameplay rather than just mindlessly killing demons and the resource management is a great introduction and actually makes you think about what guns you should use andIncredible game, easy to run, awesome soundtrack and really good story (although it could've been delivered better). Despite what others might say, the Marauder fits well into the game giving you a good mix-up in terms of gameplay rather than just mindlessly killing demons and the resource management is a great introduction and actually makes you think about what guns you should use and when you should use them. Expand
  69. Mar 26, 2021
    Its more Doom, and its good. :)
    At first i was a bit put of by the more Arcady UI design and the "combat is a puzzle" aspect of Eternal, but i gave it another chance and boy, i had no reason to be skeptical.

Its a great game and for a lore buff like me its stuffed with world building that you can enjoy in the few calm moments between the insane high speed action.
  70. Mar 26, 2021
    Fly through interesting demon infested locations as the worlds most encumbered trapeze artist. By the end of the game it will look like you're typing an essay if you're playing right.
    The story is probably the weakest parts for me. The designers give you a lot of breaks in between intense combat but I always found myself wanting more. It was an absolute blast to do the optional challenge encounters and the master levels were probably my favorite single player fps levels ever.
  71. Mar 26, 2021
    A legendary game with the tightest gameplay loop of anything I've every played. The developers have done amazing work and deserve praise for this masterpiece. Do yourself a favor and play it.
  72. Mar 28, 2021
    The combat in this game is absolutely fantastic and makes you feel like a bad ass from start to finish. This game also goes into the lore of the doom slayer which is nice to actually have some story along with slaying demons for hours on end.
  73. Mar 29, 2021
    Hard to go back to DOOM 2016 after flipping an arachnotron like a table and stabbing in the eye.
  74. Mar 29, 2021
    This game was absolutely amazing, as soon as i started playing i was hooked till the end! I will say i've only done one play through, i'm not the type of person to keep going till i've played on every difficulty and collected all the collectibles. Regardless though, it is fun. Personally, i think i'd wait for a sale if i were you, didn't take me too long to complete, since i grinded it.This game was absolutely amazing, as soon as i started playing i was hooked till the end! I will say i've only done one play through, i'm not the type of person to keep going till i've played on every difficulty and collected all the collectibles. Regardless though, it is fun. Personally, i think i'd wait for a sale if i were you, didn't take me too long to complete, since i grinded it. But definitely recommend getting if on sale. Expand
  75. Mar 29, 2021
    It's a masterpiece. That is all. It's a masterpiece. That is all. It's a masterpiece. That is all.
  76. Mar 30, 2021
    Doom Eternal is my favorite game of all time. I put more hours into it on the Xbox, so my hours on PC do not indicate how much I play accurately. This game gets you into the fun zone so easily and regularly, the developers are super responsive, and the community is amazing. If you want to be apart of a group of people that are very active, nice, and creative, the discord is a place for you.
  77. Feb 1, 2021
    Best decision I've made in 2020 was play this game.
    The amount of action packed content there is just blows my mind.
    The music with the fast paced shooting just gives you the most fun ever.
    I recommend this game for people who like fast-paced and fps games.
    it is also a very good aim trainer on the nightmare mode.
    Try buying this game during a sale.
  78. Feb 3, 2021
    Doom Eternal has to be one of the most interesting First Person Shooters that I have played in a long time. There is so much about this game that really worked for me, with the secrets, the weapons, and just how fun the areas are to explore. The game is a blast to play from start to finish and I just wanted more of it. In my opinion, Doom Eternal is much better than Doom 2016 becauseDoom Eternal has to be one of the most interesting First Person Shooters that I have played in a long time. There is so much about this game that really worked for me, with the secrets, the weapons, and just how fun the areas are to explore. The game is a blast to play from start to finish and I just wanted more of it. In my opinion, Doom Eternal is much better than Doom 2016 because everything here is more enjoyable as an experience. Expand
  79. Mar 25, 2021
    This game truly is amazing, most of the negative reviews are from people who don't like this games flow(what i do understand because it is a bit more advanced than in the earlier doom games.

this game may be a bit expensive(especially if you want the dlc's with it too) and requires a strong pc. but for the price you pay it is a great game. and this will probably be the peak of what the doom franchise will become. i will never get tired of the feeling of immortality that this game gives you when you begin the get used to the combat, and even though you feel so powerful and immortal the dev's have also made it so the game keeps difficult and asks for your attention. definitely a masterpiece of a game.

i hope microsoft will continue to put as much effort in the next doom games as bethesda and id software have put in this one.

i definitely recommend trying this game out for yourself.
  80. Mar 26, 2021
    I didn't like 2016 thought it was overrated and bland but this is one of the best games i've ever played.
  81. Mar 26, 2021
    Absolutely amazing graphics and gameplay. killer sounds track. I love the weapons in the game.
  82. Mar 26, 2021
    Absolutely amazing game, with fun gameplay. As an absolute completionist, at least in DOOM games, I have sinked about 10 hours in one session in, and made it to the "Super Gore Nest" 100% completed. I extremely look forward to playing again because theres just so much to find and the shooter aspect of it is absolutely flawless. I'm playing my first playthrough on Ultra-Violence and itsAbsolutely amazing game, with fun gameplay. As an absolute completionist, at least in DOOM games, I have sinked about 10 hours in one session in, and made it to the "Super Gore Nest" 100% completed. I extremely look forward to playing again because theres just so much to find and the shooter aspect of it is absolutely flawless. I'm playing my first playthrough on Ultra-Violence and its really fun. At some sections you get stuck for a couple of minutes but eventually you adapt, learn the enemy positions and overcome the hardest part of any level, and thats the most satisfying part of the game in my eyes. Absolutely recommend this to anyone who likes a satisfying challenge with some exploration mixed in for added spice. Expand
  83. Mar 26, 2021
    Easily one of the best shooters in the past year. You go fast and rip ass. Story is there, but the gameplay is more the focus and its very well done. Not to mention that the aesthetic is metal as ♥♥♥♥. Goes without saying that the music is perfect to listen to while you are rip and tearing. DLCs are not the greatest thing out there, but they are good supplemental challenge that involvesEasily one of the best shooters in the past year. You go fast and rip ass. Story is there, but the gameplay is more the focus and its very well done. Not to mention that the aesthetic is metal as ♥♥♥♥. Goes without saying that the music is perfect to listen to while you are rip and tearing. DLCs are not the greatest thing out there, but they are good supplemental challenge that involves new enemy types that require more attention than in the base game. I wouldn't buy them separate. All in all, would recommend, Doom is good game. Expand
  84. Mar 26, 2021
    Refines on what DOOM 2016 did without feeling repetitive as the previous game or changing too much and losing what makes DOOM great. Highly optimized and polished game.
  85. Mar 26, 2021
    A must play. The atmosphere of the game is incredible. There are some annoying mechanics but still the positives are alot more. I totally recommend it.
  86. Mar 26, 2021
    Best game ever made. bullet ballet fps perfection. best combo swapping of all time. 100/10 would always recommend to anyone looking for a new hobby
  87. Mar 26, 2021
    You can use your legs for locomotive or horizontal projection purposes, you can also use your basic motor functions to make other lifeforms to have their pain receptors react in a violent way and also make then species stop breathing, 10/10
  88. Mar 29, 2021
    Yes. One of the best shooters of all time. Every level introduces at least two new weapons/abilities and two new enemies to contend with. When I first heard that there were going to be double the amount of enemies I could not fathom how they could have implemented it, but my god have they done a fantastic job. You learn their patterns and the best weapon combos to defeat them.
    Music is
    Music is killer thanks to the talented Mick Gordon and heightens the tension during key moments.
  89. Mar 30, 2021
    Best FPS shooter out there. Very little hand holding and harder difficulties are (for the most part) properly balanced. 10/10 would rip and tear again
  90. Mar 25, 2021
    This game took everything Doom 2016 had and multiplied it by x10. The Gunplay, The Enemies, Speaking of the enemies, i LOVE the classic look of them. i would've absolutely loved it even more if the original Baron Of Hell Design came back, but the fireborn baron was okay too :)
    Favorite Demon hands down is the Tyrant. Favorite Gun, is the super shotgun, its very meaty and sleek, and i love the meathook. favorite level probably has to be Final Sin. it feels great to play, and there are absolutely no slowdowns unlike Doom 2016. (ahem, Vega Central Processing)

I Recommend it. and remember kids, the Marauder isnt hard.
  91. Mar 26, 2021
    Doom Eternal is one of those games that bring back the old retro shooter combat but in a newer way. It really is one of the best first person shooters on the market if not the best due to the pacing, the combat, the pickups. and the movement. Doom Eternal's entire focus is on the feel of the combat not the look of the combat, the gun sounds the executions are examples of this.
    The puzzles
    The puzzles do not bother me because they don't last long, and at some point there needs to be a mix up anyway.
    Doom Eternal is just pure adrenaline fueled, blood soaked carnage that I don't think anyone is going to forget anytime soon.
  92. Mar 26, 2021
    Combat is like a complex dance, there is no other game where the flow of combat feels so satisfying to play. After fighting its fun to explore maps full of secrets hidden throughout!
  93. Feb 8, 2021
    Nearly every weapon feels like it has a significant role, a stark contrast to Doom 2016's promotion of 2 weapon playstyles. Ammo counts have been massively reduced, pushing the player towards intelligent use of their loadout. Overall, the way I would describe this difference is that Doom 2016 treats its weapons as a set of toys, in which any can be used at any time without too muchNearly every weapon feels like it has a significant role, a stark contrast to Doom 2016's promotion of 2 weapon playstyles. Ammo counts have been massively reduced, pushing the player towards intelligent use of their loadout. Overall, the way I would describe this difference is that Doom 2016 treats its weapons as a set of toys, in which any can be used at any time without too much consequence. Doom Eternal treats them as tools, and you have to use them well to achieve success. Expand
  94. Jan 30, 2021
    Excellent first person shooting game with great design and shooting experience.Also the game have a good background while player to collect the story paper to know about that,Rock style music is pretty fit the game when the fight start.

Review of ‘ Doom Eternal ’

Graphic: 8.5

Music: 9

Narrative:8

Gameplay: 9

Score: 9.0
  95. Feb 7, 2021
    DOOM Eternal is an outstanding title with one of the best shooting I have experienced in gaming, It is a superb title with almost no flaws and adds diverse layers to an established genre.
  96. Feb 7, 2021
    In DOOM Eternal enemies have weak points that can be exploited to either make them easier to kill or disable a capacity in them, such as long-range weaponry. The attention to detail here is astounding, as you keep searching for these during combat and start to learn their weaknesses. Targeting a weak point is the difference between killing a demon with few bullets or an entire magazine! ItIn DOOM Eternal enemies have weak points that can be exploited to either make them easier to kill or disable a capacity in them, such as long-range weaponry. The attention to detail here is astounding, as you keep searching for these during combat and start to learn their weaknesses. Targeting a weak point is the difference between killing a demon with few bullets or an entire magazine! It is satisfactory, too, as you get to hear a "bing" sound every time you hit a weak point. Expand
  97. Feb 7, 2021
    Don't listen to all the fools complaining about there being no ammo, you have a chainsaw that recharges itself and when used replenishes around half of your ammo. Rip and tear and, most importantly, chainsaw until it's done.
  98. Feb 7, 2021
    Its Doom 2016 but better. Better movement and more strategy. Enemies also have weakpoints which is cool.
  99. Feb 7, 2021
    Compared to the 2016 version, this game is overall better and a worthy successor,
  100. Feb 8, 2021
    Great game cerebral badass combat and levels. intensity of Quake married with Doom's enemy roster and its violent, cathartic attitude.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 61 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 22, 2020
    The murderous amok simulator returns and is even more furious than before. Fantastic presentation and great fighting system are harmed only by annoying platforming sequences. [Issue#302]
  2. May 1, 2020
    If you're looking for a deep and thought-provoking gaming experience that changes your outlook on life, look elsewhere. However, if you want a fast-paced, visceral shooter full of non-stop action and outrageous violence, you can't do better than Doom Eternal. If you liked 2016's offering you will love this follow up. It's a hell of a good time.
  3. Apr 19, 2020
    Like Jason Statham’s character in Crank, Doom Eternal needs adrenaline every waking second. So long as you drown hordes of demons in their own blood, it feels like a perfect GOTY contender, but during quiet moments, Doom Eternal withers and forces you to ponder unpleasant questions. id Software needs to course-correct, otherwise we’ll be playing Super Doom Slayer’s Bros in a few years.