5.7

1. CommandoDude
    Jul 4, 2008
    The campaign is impossible to beat since your allies all suck. It is impossible to accurately find and destroy subs. It was overall fun for a bit, but there weren't enough missions to do. I didn't really like the game. Despite being fun, there are real drawbacks in actually defeating an enemy and how helpful your allies are (Which is incredibly critical given how many enemies youThe campaign is impossible to beat since your allies all suck. It is impossible to accurately find and destroy subs. It was overall fun for a bit, but there weren't enough missions to do. I didn't really like the game. Despite being fun, there are real drawbacks in actually defeating an enemy and how helpful your allies are (Which is incredibly critical given how many enemies you may have to defeat). Expand
  2. ScottyBabes
    Sep 18, 2003
    All the text in the game is unreadable, even after ungrading my drivers and their tech support is more than useless which is a shame cos it looks like a good game but i just cant play it.

1. In my opinion what could make this good game into a fantastic game would have been the use of voiceovers. If I could hear "in coming torpedoes" then I could yell out "Hard to starboard ahead flank" That would have even been more realistic.
  2. I haven't enjoyed a naval simulator this much since "Silent Hunter II." A great title!
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    For now this feels like a course at the naval academy while you wait to get out to sea. [Aug 2003, p.87]