7.8

1. Oct 5, 2018
    I have this game on both PC and XboxX. Obviously, with a 108Ti and an i7-7700k is going to knock the quality to bits in comparison to Xbox, but both are very playable and both look amazing. Starting out in FH4 seems like they cut lots of stuff out from the previous game, but mostly it just needs unlocking in a different way. The character customization is a bit like OnRush (if you haveI have this game on both PC and XboxX. Obviously, with a 108Ti and an i7-7700k is going to knock the quality to bits in comparison to Xbox, but both are very playable and both look amazing. Starting out in FH4 seems like they cut lots of stuff out from the previous game, but mostly it just needs unlocking in a different way. The character customization is a bit like OnRush (if you have played it) where you win items or buy items in the store, and whilst its a bit gimmicky, I am having fun dressing my male character in the most feminine way. I do this because I thinks it's crazy that I can spend hard earned Forzathon points to win pink high heels and a skirt....As for the driving, being a citizen of the UK I am enjoying the scenery I am used to when I visit 'Up North'. The handling is pretty much the same as FH3 and there is in no way a shortage of stuff to do in the game.....One thing I am annoyed with so far is the idiots who still insist on ramming you at corners instead of slowing down without any penalty. I am yet to play in online adventure with my club so I'm hoping that will make some difference....I have to give this game 10/10, I just wish it had come out a few months ago because now I have no time to play this alongside AC:Odyssey! ….Looking forward to everything that is to come from the Ultimate Edition and really can't wait to play the Goliath equivalent once I rank 20 in racing series. Expand
  2. Oct 8, 2018
    Amazing arcade racing game. Absolutely beautiful in 4k at 60fps. Took away one point because of the weird decision to not let people quit online team mode. After one match ends, the next one begins immediately and nobody has a chance to leave if they want to. They're forced to leave after the next one starts, causing their team to be down a person.
  3. Oct 9, 2018
    More than enough cars, countless modes and races, unlocking all modes takes a little too long.
  4. Oct 6, 2018
    FORZA HORIZON 4 10/10
    Only Halloween is missing in this game 10/10.There is no race in a ghostly forest.
  5. Oct 6, 2018
    I *may* be a little biased as a reviewer but I thought this game was the best entry in the Horizon spin-offs. It is at least equal to, if not better than FH3 in most ways. (I pre-ordered both on launch and FH3 is regarded as the best entry so I'm comparing this game to FH3)
    The last racing game I played was the Crew 2 so this is leaps and bounds better than that game, which made this even more exhilarating.
    The Story:
    Good for a racing game, as racing games are mostly focused on gameplay and having fun driving.
    Better that FH3 in my opinion, as FH3 had a lackluster and boring story to me.
    The Gameplay:
    Absolutely stellar. Handling controls amazingly with a keyboard (because PC Master Race) and I haven't had any issues with it being too tight or too loose.
    FH3 had mostly the same gameplay so I would say they are equal on these fronts.
    Game Feel:
    This game... I don't know what to say. The environment is fantastic (on ultra settings of course), the map makes you feel like you're in Britain, and overall the game makes me want to hitch a flight to Britain and race on the streets of Edinburgh.
    FH3 didn't really do this for me. I don't know why, but the game didn't make me *feel* like I was having fun. Sure, the experience was fun for a couple hours, but I dreaded finishing FH3.
    User Experience/Microsoft Store/Crashes/Etc.:
    I didn't have *bad* experiences in the game, although there were some things that happened that I didn't care for, like me having to look up how to redeem a code on Microsoft Store. My biggest problem with the game is that it wouldn't let me connect to servers. This didn't matter that much to me, as I usually play racing games singleplayer as that is what I grew up with, playing Need for Speed and Midnight Club.

Overall, absolutely adored this game and would recommend it for anyone who likes racing games, wants to get into racing games, or just likes playing great games in general.
  6. Jul 24, 2019
    Going to have to go high here and bold but i do think, this is the best racing game ever released.

From graphics to content, gameplay, and fun factor.

Its got it all best setting yet, finally a game with an acceptable amount of cars.
  7. Oct 3, 2018
    forza horizon 4 é o auge da saga, consegue melhorar oq tinha de bom no fantástico fh3, conseguindo se tornar o melhor jogo de corrida dessa geração, o trabalho da playground é espetacular e acima da média, ainda tem espaços para melhorias, entretanto oq é apresentado aqui já é bem impressionante
  8. Oct 2, 2018
    Incredible graphics, sound, gameplay depth and engine! The open world is the best out there! Outstanding!
  9. Aug 27, 2019
    Yes, Microsoft store suck, but don't spill your anger on game because of it. Game is great and it's hard to find a better arcade racing game than forza horizon. It doesn't take self too seriously, but also not to absurd levels (yes, the driving physics are extremely good for arcade racing game), aims for fun factor and it delivers.

4th installment in the series is an improvement over

4th installment in the series is an improvement over predecessor in every single way - first of all, seasons are game changer. It not only adds diversity and vibe to the game, but also changes a lot how the game plays and how individual cars handle during each season. Next, they changed how you progress thru the game - no more unlocking festival sites, you can now stick with your favorite race time without necessity to do various race types to unlock next festival chapters - basically each race type operates now individually. The also added few new race types / story episodes. It's now a proper sandbox where you do what you want at any time.

Online component got also improvements, basically clubs, more ways for pvp interaction - and I didn't even fully explore online features yet (because the game is massive with lots of different things to do.

The game also runs a lot better than predecessor while looking absolutely stellar overall, however there some minor issues with texture streaming (mainly ground and foliage) - they don't affect performance, but they hinder visual fidelity when textures streaming lags and you get it popping up in your face basically. The other issue is the sound of certain cars being a bit off, but someone who is not car enthusiast in real life probably will not even notice it. Lastly - the implementation o wheel support is not great - I can't speak for myself, since I only play with controller, but that's the complaint I've heard from friends that have tried a wheel.

All in all - this very fun and engaging arcade racing game. It's all about fun and it delivers. If you don't wish to own game permanently, you can just use game pass and pay for as much as you need - and for 10bucks/month - it's a steal basically (plus if you never used game pass service, you get 14day free trial).
  10. Sep 29, 2018
    PC review here - all settings on ultra 2 year old pc hardware runs like a dream no crash's played 4 hours straight.

This graphics are photo realistic in parts - its an open world arcade racer and its very good at making you feel apart of its world. I have stopped several times to pause and go into photo mode to see if i can get some amazing shots to share online with everyone in

I have stopped several times to pause and go into photo mode to see if i can get some amazing shots to share online with everyone in game , its truly magical!

Music is great and the sound of the cars are not bad either - i google the real sound of a dodge viper and to my surprise was pretty accurate.

There is a market place to buy and sell cars, buy parts and tune them up, the best thing i found was i can buy other peoples tuned up kits to apply to my car - brilliant !

Customize a paint job is amazing! wow there is hundreds of incredible designs people are making all shared and can be applied too your car online free- from spongebob to fallout its all here

i was skeptical of arcade racers i usually get bored in couple hours but this has me coming back for sure an easy 20 to 30 hours prob more
  11. Sep 30, 2018
    A step beyond everything that was good in Forza Horizon 3 while fixing a lot of the aches and pains. Online events are seamless with the open world, loading screens are shorter than FH3, graphics are are smooth 60fps on all ultra with a 980ti at 1080p. It's clear a lot of passion went into this iteration.
  12. Oct 1, 2018
    10/10 to counter the cuck who put it as 0/10 because he was mad that he couldnt figure out how to make his ps4 controller work on windows. Google it my guy, it can be done with third party software.
  13. Oct 2, 2018
    Playground Games have consistently proven that they are the best racing game developers out there and they continue this with Forza Horizon 4 which is simply the best arcade racer of the past decade. I really hope the talent of this developer shows again with the next Fable game that Playground Games is supposedly developing.
  14. Oct 2, 2018
    It is a good game and contains everything a game needs, physics, graphics, gameplay, sound, etc.
  15. Oct 2, 2018
    Looks and runs great, no complaints here. This is going to keep my entertained for hours on end. Not to mention it looks absolutely gorgeous on my 4K HDR TV
  16. Sep 30, 2018
    This is the best racing game series I have ever played in my whole life I highly suggest you even if you are not a racing fan I assure you that you'll enjoy this one for sure
  17. Sep 28, 2018
    This is one of the best games, let alone racing games, I have ever played. Don't tell PS4 that...
  18. Sep 28, 2018
    Forza Horizon is the Disney World of video games, and this is the best entry to date. Performance is good and I'm not getting any crashes like in Forza Horizon 3.
  19. Sep 30, 2018
    Better than Horizon 3! Love everything and the gameplay is great. Great graphics, great cars, some missions are great and the weather change is amazing.
  20. Oct 2, 2018
    the best horizon to date, graphics, physics and other technical aspects to a level hitherto never seen in the saga ..
  21. Sep 28, 2018
    Excelente juego! mucho contenido y el plus de cambio de estaciones es perfecto!
  22. Oct 6, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It is a pity there are several brands of cars, such as Mitsubishi and Toyota Expand
  23. Sep 29, 2018
    Just amazing, best graphics hands down, best gameplay, best story...wow. +450 cars... holy ****
  24. Oct 12, 2018
    It doesn't stutter on PC guys. FINALLY a smooth Forza experience on PC.
    And the game is just fantastic. I love everything about it and it's absolutely
    the best racing game that I've ever played. Great job Turn 10 Studios
  25. Jul 25, 2020
    Игра шедевральна, 10000 BMW M3 E46 из 100
    ПлейГраундс молодцы!
  26. Nov 8, 2019
    This racing game is awesome, you have lot of cars to achieve or buy for credits. Micro transactions are not big, you can do racing and earn credits, not pay to win. Racing model is something between reality and arcade, works pretty much, you have also winter and spring, summer so all around with different handling. Great optimization and fun thrilling multiplayer make one of the bestThis racing game is awesome, you have lot of cars to achieve or buy for credits. Micro transactions are not big, you can do racing and earn credits, not pay to win. Racing model is something between reality and arcade, works pretty much, you have also winter and spring, summer so all around with different handling. Great optimization and fun thrilling multiplayer make one of the best racing game ever. Expand
  27. Oct 30, 2018
    It's the first Forza game I tried. And just during a free demo I realized that it's one of the best racing games I played, if not THE best. Now I played about 15 hours and this game continues to impress me! I feel that developers really love cars and love their game, and it's a rare thing in AAA games now-days.
  28. Mar 11, 2020
    This Game is a BOMB !!! I can't believe how much I adore the programmers.
    This Game is a BOMB !!! I can't believe how much I adore the programmers.
    It's an open world racer, with a funny setting being inside a BIG Racing festival, a lot of driving missions, story-, free driving, tuning the car, pimping the style -> with millions of details. You can share your Style of the car how you coloured it and put stickers and body kits, etc. You can kill entire weekends only into this feature. The game itself is very welcoming and rewards you with literally ANY Gameplay. I downloaded this Game as a part from the MS GamePass for some Euro per month and it's sooooo worth.....only because of this GAME. And on a good machine with a RTX Card and a good screen -> What to say....only go for it !!!!
  29. Mar 6, 2019
    Do you wonder how best racing game looks and feels like in 2018 ? If so buy Forza Horizon 4 and play it.
  30. Sep 1, 2019
    The game is impeccable, especially if you haven't played another racing game in a while (which incorporates some "GTA questing" on the go, mildly) but I must subtract at least 2 points because:

1) The game's NPCs are utterly annoying by being single-headed fools that try way too much to be excited. Not only they act like drunk bafoons all the time, almost all stories are uninteresting

2) The game is in need for extreme grinding in order to reach 100% completion. i.e. it becomes a chore to complete it fully and you might be better off not reaching 100% completion.

All in all the game is definitely not bad but be warned, it's not perfect, especially if you are experienced at gaming. Highly recommended if you haven't played good racing though.

PS. Never play a game like this with a keyboard, always use a good controller, at least.
  31. Apr 14, 2019
    Great open world racing game. Better than FH3, which I would give only 8.0 out of 10, because of the technical issues I had with it. FH4 is a great game that any racing game enthusiast should check out.
    - Even better driving physics than in FH3, more refined, different season and different road conditions wet, dirt, snow, ice etc etc.
    - More interesting cars from in Standard edition. A
    - More interesting cars from in Standard edition. A lot of cars to choose from.
    - Credit balance seems to be tighter, so you actually care about earning credits with different races.
    - Beautiful world, more variety than the last game.
    - Great performance on medium level gaming PC Ultra high setting on FHD screen. 4 core intel 12GB RAM GTX1060.
    - Racing events are more refined, better tracks.

9.5 out of 10.
  32. Nov 21, 2019
  33. May 4, 2020
    It's the most fun I've had with a racing game since Gran Turismo 4. Racing games these days are either too focused on track racing or being realistic. Forza Horizon 4 balances arcade racing with realism, adds in old RPG-elements similar to old Gran Turismo games, and lets you drive around a big world. Basically think of it like GTA5, expect with more focus on driving.
  34. Jun 20, 2020
    One of the best arcade racing games of modern time, along with the previous part: excellent graphics, wonderful music and solid physics. Annoying add-on ads and things falling out of roulette.
  35. Nov 3, 2019
    I'm playing this on a Win 10 PC with an Xbox controller. I love this game, it's loads of fun. It's not perfect; it's a bit buggy at times, unlocking all on Treasure Island can be a bit of an unnecessary grind, and there's other minor annoyances - but it looks great on 1440p, has plenty of cars to choose from and is a great game to get lost in and have a laugh.
  36. Jul 19, 2019
    Main evaluation criteria:
    -Story: 7
    -Atmosphere: 9 -Characters: 6 -Graphics and design: 10 -Gameplay: 9 -Sound and Music: 8 -Physic: 10 -Bugs: 10 -Interface: 10 -Completeness of the world: 7 -Balance (Multiplayer): 8 -Donates influence on the game (Pay to win): 9 Аdditional evaluation criteria (Do not really affect the assessment): -Freedom of choice: 0 -Multiplayer: 9
    Main evaluation criteria:
    -Interface: 10
    -Completeness of the world: 7
    -Balance (Multiplayer): 8
    -Donates influence on the game (Pay to win): 9

Аdditional evaluation criteria (Do not really affect the assessment):
    -Freedom of choice: 0
    -Multiplayer: 9
    -Mods and the ability to change the game: 0

Scores from 1 to 10, the higher the better
  37. Mar 4, 2019
    Forza Horizon 4 is an excellent game, the UK countryside is beautiful, the dynamic seasons are a nice change, and the 450+ cars are all awesome... but this game has a couple drawbacks.

The way they brought the UK countryside to life is brilliant and I absolutely love exploring the massive open worlds that playground creates and the addition of seasons brings a nice dynamic change to both visuals and difficulty.

With 450+ cars with full details and interiors, this racing game is ahead of all competitors in that respect, unless you are a fan of Toyota cars as they have still not been able to include those vehicles in the game. Though it was great to see they were able to get Mitsubishi back in to the game for those WRX vs Evo battles.

The online community has never been great in most racing games, and without any sort of punitive system like Gran Turismo's penalties and sportsmanship ranking, it won't get better any time soon.

The progression in the game is poor to me because while you start out with a lower tier vehicle, the game will have you in a high end monster within the first couple hours as it will throw it's 450 vehicles at you every chance it gets. It seems like everyone has an exotic at level 10, and game progression is basically lost at that point in favour of collection, and having a wheelspin rewarding mechanic makes this even worse.

Also, feel free to ignore the cringey characters, dialogue, cutscenes, awkward pop culture references, subpar and short soundtrack, and emotes from other players as I do. It is also important to mention that to get the full game experience... you should buy the ultimate edition, which comes at a price premium sadly.

+ Beautiful graphics
    + Excellent world design
    + More than 450 cars
    + All cars have interiors
    + Dynamic seasons are a great addition
    + Seamless cross-play with Xbox friends
    + Fun co-op story mode
    + Endless content

- Online racing is still terrible
    - No real sense of progression
    - Wheelspin is a terrible reward system
    - Microsoft Store launching can be problematic
    - Full content requires Ultimate Edition purchase

Overall, Horizon 4 is an excellent instalment and still worth the premium purchase price on PC, the game is a solid 8/10.
  38. Apr 9, 2020
    The best arcade online racing game you can find. It runs so smooth on my pc and it’s a beautiful game! And most important of all it’s FUN!!!
  39. Mar 16, 2020
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  40. Aug 30, 2020
    Beautiful & one of the best racing game. It is available on xbox gamepass...
  41. Sep 25, 2020
    all perfectly.
    But I didn't like the scene
    The choice of cars and graphics is impressive
  42. Oct 25, 2019
    El mejor juego de autos que jugué. Lo compre por 1100 pesos argentinos(la edicion más cara) en oferta, pero merece la pena totalmente pagar los 2200 pesos actuales sin oferta por la mejor edición. Le doy un 9 por ser racional pero tranquilamente se le puede dar un 10.
  43. Oct 12, 2018
    Great game, plenty of varied races. I love the new array of cars and the new customisation options. The only thing I have to comment on is the fact that the multiplayer does seem a bit common and dull, you cannot hit into other players in free roam and some of it just doesn't feel right. However they have changed the whole game world with the new seasons and it really does change the wayGreat game, plenty of varied races. I love the new array of cars and the new customisation options. The only thing I have to comment on is the fact that the multiplayer does seem a bit common and dull, you cannot hit into other players in free roam and some of it just doesn't feel right. However they have changed the whole game world with the new seasons and it really does change the way you drive. Expand
  44. Oct 26, 2018
    the best arcade racing game i have ever played. great casual multiplayer fun. great graphics.
  45. Nov 2, 2018
    muy buenos graficos un gran mapa muchos veiculos y muchas horas de divercion todo eso hace de el un juegazo para los amantes de la conduccion .
  46. Nov 23, 2018
    Странно, что сначала предполагалось что The Crew 2 будет лучше форзы. Но, наоборот. Forza Horizon 4 можно дать игру года в плане гонок
  47. Nov 29, 2018
    I've given it an 8/10 because I genuinely enjoy playing it. The visuals are crisp, the handling model is considerably challenging, yet fun and forgiving, the world is more alive, there's customization (not many, but improved than the previous series). The reason to not give it a 10/10 for this game are as follows:

1. Hard to party up and stay partied with friends 2. You will get bored

1. Hard to party up and stay partied with friends
    2. You will get bored pretty fast if you don't know what to do next
    3. Really long queue time for ranked and sometimes for unranked matches
    4. Layers on some if not most of the cars for customizing are horrible (vinyl, stickers, etc)
    5. Almost impossible to import a saved wrap from previous title (amazingly long wait time)

I don't think I will change my rating until the problem addressed above is dealt with

TL;DR If you're a fan of the arcade to the sim-arcade styled racing game, I highly recommend buy or at least try the game. Who knows, maybe it'll be your money's worth and be a fan of the series
  48. Nov 15, 2020
    Awesome game
    Good support over the years with new cars and events.
    There are some UI issues, but still the best arcade racing game of this generation.
  49. Dec 15, 2018
    Me ha encantado, en este juego no hay trazada mala, en todo momento sientes que te estas divirtiendo, sobretodo con las carreras contra otras cosas q no sean coches, normal q se llevara el premio al mejor juego de conduccion de 2018, nadie le hace frente a Forza. Esta muy bien optimizado.
  50. Feb 13, 2019
    great game that will eat up many free time hours doing solo or banging it out with friends.
    lots & LOTS of cars but some you may never get cause of wheel spins.
    things i don't care for is the clothing & dancing BS.
    Oh, almost forgot how i HATE you can't sell your extra cars like in forza motorsport, you're forced to auction or delete which is TOTALLY BS !
  51. Feb 17, 2019
    the best game in the Forza horizon series. you have the release date wrong it was released October 2, 2018 not September 28th
  52. Nov 21, 2019
    Fun, avec son côté arcade où toutes les conduites sont récompensées (idéal, pour quelqu'un comme moi qui n'est qu'un piètre pilote !) par des points / de l'argent / des achievments.
    Je l'ai joué au clavier, puis ensuite au volant.
    Je l'ai joué au clavier, puis ensuite au volant.
    Graphiquement, c'est un plaisir à parcourir. Le jeu est fluide, très bien optimisé. Sans être le plus beau jeu de l'univers, il est très joli et le rapport beauté/framerate mérite d'être applaudi : le travail technique est parfait.

Je n'avais jamais fait de Horizon avant, et je ne suis pas grand fan des jeux de courses ; pour autant ce Forza m'a conquis, et me fait régulièrement lancer le jeu pour m'y ballader en "casu de la route" et en y prenant beaucoup de plaisir.

Le côté monde ouvert avec sa vaste carte est appréciable, les fonctions comme "acheter une maison" et collectionner des voitures m'a rappelé Test Drive Unlimited. C'est agréable de ne pas être cantonné à ne devoir QUE faire des courses non stop, la conduite est aussi un plaisir de ballade et ce F.H l'a bien compris
  53. May 26, 2019
    Its a great game. The world is beautiful and i love take the road only to make a "car trip". The radio are great too. All i want in a driving game i found in this!
  54. Jul 27, 2019
    Definição: Melhor jogo de corrida atual, mas poderia ser bem melhor.

Após 200h de gameplay, há muitas coisas a comentar. Forza Horizon 4 executa diversos aspectos com maestria, mas leva outro de maneiras mediocres, o que o separa mais ainda da possivel perfeição. Meu jogo preferido da franquia é o Horizon 3, que apesar de pecar em diversos aspectos, tem algo quer o FH4 falhou em
    Definição: Melhor jogo de corrida atual, mas poderia ser bem melhor.

Meu jogo preferido da franquia é o Horizon 3, que apesar de pecar em diversos aspectos, tem algo quer o FH4 falhou em entregar: Atmosfera.
    Eu entendi a ideia da Playground: "Um jogo no qual o festival nunca acaba" eu gostei muito disso, o problema foi a implementação. O mapa é lindissimo, mas não entrega a atmosfera Horizon que o 3 entregava. Ele é lindo e extenso, mas peca na diversidade - mesmo que o mapa mude por completo nas temporadas.

A trilha sonora é excelente, talvez a melhor num jogo de corrida. Os graficos são estonteantes, principalmente se está a jogar num Xbox One X, ou PC, como no meu caso. A jogabilidade/fisica do jogo foram claramente aprimorados, apesar de não ser um salto tão notavel, assim como no FM7.

A nova ferramenta de criação de pistas da uma otima sobrevida ao jogo, e os eventos são legais, apesar de, infelizmente, seguirem a temporada atual no game.

Enfim, o que separou FH4 da perfeição foram certos aspectos retidados que apenas acressentariam no game. Que em 2021, quando o proximo Horizon viem, tais erros sejam nada mais que passado.
  55. Dec 15, 2020
    Красивая графика, машины утюги, старая добрая форза.
    Игра не двигается вперед, ибо ей это и не нужно - планка то все равно высока.
    Если хотите добротный симулятор для покатушек на релаксе, то эта игра для вас. Рекомендую к покупке(Не за цену в Microsoft сторе конечно, если вы понимаете о чем я).
    Красивая графика, машины утюги, старая добрая форза.
    Игра не двигается вперед, ибо ей это и не нужно - планка то все равно высока.
    Если хотите добротный симулятор для покатушек на релаксе, то эта игра для вас.
  56. Mar 10, 2020
    This game is by far the best open world driving experience to date. Mechanics, graphics, physics and overall gameplay is (as always with Forza) the best you can get. There are a few things that can annoy you like online players not racing but playing bumper cars, not having unlimited car slots in your garage and the rewind mechanic doesn't always work like you want it to but that can'tThis game is by far the best open world driving experience to date. Mechanics, graphics, physics and overall gameplay is (as always with Forza) the best you can get. There are a few things that can annoy you like online players not racing but playing bumper cars, not having unlimited car slots in your garage and the rewind mechanic doesn't always work like you want it to but that can't take anything away from the most awesome and realistic driving experience ever made. Expand
  57. Apr 12, 2020
    Es una joya de videojuego, hermoso visualmente, jugabilidad fantástica, y carreras realmente buenas.
  58. Feb 26, 2020
    As usual, wonderful setting and graphics as well as an in depth selection of cars. A step up from Horizon 3 regarding performance.
  59. Oct 27, 2019
    good game but the sound files of game are not good and the tuning options are not much. They need more tuning options
  60. Oct 27, 2019
    Amazing game. Beautiful graphics. Many of cars.
    Great optimization on my low-medium pc.
    Playground Games do amazing work and give to us best racing game
  61. Jul 20, 2020
    The world of Forza Horizon 4 is massive and that helps sell the game because of being one of the most beautiful Open World Racing Games out there..
    The Driving is well done with different level of difficulty and better rewards for people who select the higher difficulty..
    But sometimes the open world and a lot of things to do does feel overwhelming and sometimes tedious.. Other than

Other than that it's a solid racing game and a must play for all Car and Racing enthusiasts..
  62. Nov 15, 2019
    I'm really glad I purchased this game. The car list is incredible, the map is fun to play on, the graphics are beautiful, and the cars feel great to drive.

Pros -expansive car list -good map -cool "showcase" events -fun multiplayer -great competitive scene on Discord servers(Hoki Hoshi for me, personally) -tons of stuff to do -fantastic amount of tuning ability, I've never played

Pros
    -expansive car list
    -good map
    -cool "showcase" events
    -fun multiplayer
    -great competitive scene on Discord servers(Hoki Hoshi for me, personally)
    -tons of stuff to do
    -fantastic amount of tuning ability, I've never played another racer outside of the Forza series with this level.

Cons
    -Playing with friends can be a bit of a pain to get it to work
    -Extensively long tutorial; which keeps you in single player until it's complete
    -Cars could use some more cosmetic customization. Many cars only have 1-2 spoilers, body kits etc.
    -some of the balance in the Rivals mode is off. They claim to be fixing it come next patch by banning certain cars that just dominate races. We'll see.
  63. Dec 1, 2019
    Forza Horizon 4 is brilliant. It's a racer that's for everybody, instantly accessible for people who don't play racing games, but with enough depth and difficulty to satisfy gamers who prefer simulation. The very premise of Horizon 4 is fun. The quirky, bouncy voice-overs and the festival vibe keeps things free and light-hearted. Races are aimed at creating tight, balanced races that areForza Horizon 4 is brilliant. It's a racer that's for everybody, instantly accessible for people who don't play racing games, but with enough depth and difficulty to satisfy gamers who prefer simulation. The very premise of Horizon 4 is fun. The quirky, bouncy voice-overs and the festival vibe keeps things free and light-hearted. Races are aimed at creating tight, balanced races that are fun no matter what vehicle you drive, and it does this well. It's fun to just jump in a random race you find.
    There is a lot of depth to the game, multiple race disciplines keep things interesting and all are genuinely fun. If you get bored of one discipline you can jump in another and get the hang of it really quickly. It doesn't force you through awkward drifting mini-games or shift orientated drag races.
    Graphically the game is stunning. There is no other word, the cars and environments are photo-realistic. Set any screenshot as my desktop background and I wouldn't even suspect it wasn't the Lake District. The cars themselves look fantastic, lighting is done very well.
    The seasons mechanics is one of the main attractions to Forza Horizon 4 and have to say it is an interesting one. Certain driving disciplines are more tailored to different seasons, so Winter is good for dirt for example, and Summer more for road racing, and that can get frustrating if you want to change seasons. Seasons are locked to the servers, meaning every week they change, you can't change them in game by moving ahead seasons for example. Each season though does look amazing in it's own way, and adds diversity to game campaign.
    The long game though is predictably more tailored towards casual gamers. It can be easy to get a big roster of cars without actually having bought one yourself. In this way the game can be easy if you're more of a simulation racer, but Forza Horizon 4 isn't trying to be.

Pros
    -Beautiful graphics
    -Embodiment of fun
    -Accessible to all types of gamers
    -Reasonable roster of cars
    -Celebration of car culture

Cons
    -Season mechanic can get old, with no way to change to a favourable season

Forza Horizon 4 is a beautiful game, well polished and full of cars and stunning environments. One more for the casual crowd but fun nonetheless, a fantastic celebration of car culture.
  64. Dec 20, 2019
    This game is such a blast to play., has magnificent graphics and runs buttery smooth with maxed out graphics in my 2K ultrawide monitor.

For me it is the best arcade car game there is at the moment and I give it a 9 instead of a 10 because sometimes online doesn´t work well (noty that many times but still a problem) and also the weird lag i get in the menu which is not a big issue but a minor inconvenience.
  65. Jan 3, 2021
    Great game. Many cars, decent, arcade driving experience...................
  66. Jan 8, 2020
    Лучшая гоночная игра ever, подойдет как любителю аркадных гонок, так и любителю автосимов, сложность очень гибко-настраиваемая, графика отличная, пожалуй самая красивая игра в своем жанре, автопарк просто огромен, около 700 авто это жоска, тюнинг и модернизация опять же гибкая, однако обклеивать машину различными наклейками не так удобно, как в каком-нибудь NFS: Heat, мало какие деталиЛучшая гоночная игра ever, подойдет как любителю аркадных гонок, так и любителю автосимов, сложность очень гибко-настраиваемая, графика отличная, пожалуй самая красивая игра в своем жанре, автопарк просто огромен, около 700 авто это жоска, тюнинг и модернизация опять же гибкая, однако обклеивать машину различными наклейками не так удобно, как в каком-нибудь NFS: Heat, мало какие детали можно изменять, сюжета нет, однако есть осколки небольших кампаний, например можно стать каскадером или участником лучшего авто-шоу ever Top Gear. Главная фича игры - сезонность, выполнена выше всяких похвал, смена времен года не просто меняет текстурки вокруг, она изменяет поведение транспорта на дороге, да и благодаря смене сезонов игрок не успевает заскучать в игре. Тем не менее, трассы весьма однообразны, разрабы в этом плане всю ставку сделали на смену сезонов. Некоторые DLC просто вызывают смех, кому интересно гонять в LEGO лол, детям до 3 -х лет или умственно-отсталым, лучше бы не вводили такие рофланы. Тем не менее, лучшая игра в своем жанре на данный момент. Expand
  67. Aug 21, 2020
    Beautiful graphics, massive amount of cars, car controls feel good (+you can adjust them) and there’s decent amounts of single player content as well. This is probably the best open world racing game there is, and the multiplayer is tons of fun (even though the community is full of rammers.) The only reason I’m not gonna give this game a 10 is because the servers are awful. It takesBeautiful graphics, massive amount of cars, car controls feel good (+you can adjust them) and there’s decent amounts of single player content as well. This is probably the best open world racing game there is, and the multiplayer is tons of fun (even though the community is full of rammers.) The only reason I’m not gonna give this game a 10 is because the servers are awful. It takes forever to find a comptetitive game and if only a few people don’t accept, it doesn’t start. It can take 6 tries to finally find a game, and when it finally starts, it often suddenly disconects me. It’s extremely frustrating. Expand
  68. Apr 1, 2020
    Великолепная игра. Физика автомобилей, кастомизация и так далее
  69. Jul 4, 2020
    Once again, Turn10 didn't not let us down. This is a perfect example of a game where you have variety of cars, a decent world to explore and it's lots of fun with friends. The game's physics are not new due to the game running on the same engine as the predecessor, but it's great, arcady as it's supposed to be. Car sounds can be a bit disappointing, since the last games had outstandingOnce again, Turn10 didn't not let us down. This is a perfect example of a game where you have variety of cars, a decent world to explore and it's lots of fun with friends. The game's physics are not new due to the game running on the same engine as the predecessor, but it's great, arcady as it's supposed to be. Car sounds can be a bit disappointing, since the last games had outstanding sounds, but there are a few hundred cars with good sounds. In terms of graphics the game does everything right. It's lighting is very good, it's pretty similar to Great Britain's Lighting, same goes for the weather. The rest is as it should be. Expand
  70. Jul 24, 2020
    ITALIAN:
    Uno dei giochi di corse più completi a cui abbia mai giocato, ma gli manca quel qualcosa in più per renderlo epocale.
    AUDIO E GRAFICA: Suoni buoni ma non convincenti al massimo secondo me, buona colonna sonora divisa in stazioni radio ma forse ci sono poche canzoni. La grafica invece è il top. Una cura maniacale in ogni dettaglio e un'ottimizzazione da paura che permette di
    ITALIAN:

AUDIO E GRAFICA:
    La grafica invece è il top. Una cura maniacale in ogni dettaglio e un'ottimizzazione da paura che permette di giocare con un ottimo framerate anche su computer piuttosto datati (il mio computer ha 8 anni e gioco a 60 FPS stabili con impostazioni grafiche basse ma non al minimo).
    Ben assortita la mappa, forse avrei preferito più paesaggi urbani visto che a parte Edimburgo e qualche piccolo borgo non ci sono strade cittadine.

STORIA:
    Semplicemente non c'è, o meglio, c'è ma divisa in tantissime piccole storie senza un reale scopo.
    Secondo me questo è uno degli aspetti più dolenti del gioco perchè obbliga a giocare online per non rendere il gioco monotono e noioso (che comunque non fa del suo meglio per evitare che questo accada).
    Le innumerevoli attività che fungono da storia in realtà sono solo una successione di prove che seguono un filone (prove di stunt, documentari, esperimenti...), senza creare quindi pathos e senza far immedesimare nella storia.
    Sono sicuramente molto divertenti e realizzate molto bene, ma da sole non bastano a tenerti incollato al gioco.

GAMEPLAY:
    Estremo realismo reso divertente anche per i casual gamer. Ogni veicolo è diverso e la guida non è immediata come ad esempio nei Need for Speed, ma dopo poco si capisce come funziona e si inizia a divertirsi.
    La personalizzazione estetica dei veicoli potrebbe essere maggiore (aerografie a parte, che grazie alla community è possibile scaricarne di bellissime), il che creerebbe più varietà, ma capisco che essendo presenti centinaia di veicoli non sia un lavoro facile.

Per quanto riguarda le gare ce ne sono davvero di ogni tipo: su sterrato, cross country, in strada, prove di abilità, gare di drift, mini-sfide sparse per la mappa e persino la Battle Royale.
    Il problema secondo me è che queste innumerevoli gare non sono ben supportate da un sistema di matchmaking valido, spesso macchinoso e che porta a fare gare con pochi partecipanti oppure gare casuali senza poter dare preferenze.
    Inoltre, per quanto io non sia un fan dei risvolti da action movie dei giochi di corse, penso che l'inserimento ad esempio della polizia (visto che le gare notturne sono definite "corse clandestine") avrebbe potuto rendere il gioco ancora più interessante e avrebbe permesso di creare anche nuove modalità di gioco, diverse dalle classiche corse (che qui sono presenti in ogni sfaccettatura, ma sono pur sempre semplici corse).
    Da questo punto di vista trovo superiore Need for Speed Heat (anche qui c'è un festival ufficiale, oltre alle corse clandestine), che ha sì meno assortimento di gare, ma quelle che ci sono si differiscono abbastanza da non far sembrare ripetitivo il gioco.
    In Forza Horizon 4 è geniale la gara "scatto guida libera", che però è estremamente imprevedibile e infatti è odiata da molti giocatori, il resto è estremamente classico.

Infine penso che, vista l'enorme possibilità di personalizzare il proprio personaggio, sarebbe stata interessante l'aggiunta di qualche punto di ritrovo e attività per i personaggi senza l'uso di veicoli (ad esempio in Test Drive Unlimited 2 erano presenti i concessionari delle auto, il casinò e altri negozi in cui potevi entrare a piedi).

CONCLUSIONI: Gioco vastissimo e realizzato in maniera perfetta, adatto agli appassionati dei giochi di corse ma che strizza l'occhio anche ai casual gamer come molti elementi che portano al puro divertimento, ma che pecca nella poca reale varietà di gameplay.

Audio: 10/10
    Storia: 6/10
    Gameplay: 8/10

Voto totale: 8/10
  71. May 3, 2020
    This had a lot to live up to after horizon 3 but it definitely lived up to it. It has the most cars I’ve ever seen in a video game, and the races are so fun especially with friends.
  72. May 8, 2020
    I dont think there is a better open world racing game than this. Best visuals, lot of cars, big world. If you like racing games this is what you have to buy.
  73. Apr 28, 2020
    Forza Horizon 4 es para mí, sin lugar a dudas, el mejor juego de conducción del año 2018 con diferencia. Con sus actualizaciones de contenido gratuitas añaden valor al juego y mantiene activa a la comunidad, que es por cierto muy buena en general, no hay insultos, la gente hace carreras amistosas, exhiben sus coches y hacen locuras en el gran mundo abierto del juego. El catálogo deForza Horizon 4 es para mí, sin lugar a dudas, el mejor juego de conducción del año 2018 con diferencia. Con sus actualizaciones de contenido gratuitas añaden valor al juego y mantiene activa a la comunidad, que es por cierto muy buena en general, no hay insultos, la gente hace carreras amistosas, exhiben sus coches y hacen locuras en el gran mundo abierto del juego. El catálogo de vehículos es muy amplio, variado e increiblemente detallado (los interiores son espectaculares). El salto gráfico con respecto a los anteriores Forza Horizon es muy muy notable, pero está bien optimizado en no habrá problemas en hacerlo funcionar en cualquier PC con Windows 10. Además está incluido en el GamePass de Microsoft lo que es un chollo. Expand
  74. Aug 29, 2020
    “It is like World of Warcraft but with cars”
    “It is like World of Warcraft but with cars”
    My personal problem with this game is that it is too good and there simply are more than enough things to do. I don’t consider myself a racing games fan or a car fan at all - nonetheless it didn’t stop me to spend all yesterday’s evening up until 2 AM (which is unusually late for me) racing, exploring the open world, upgrading my cars, customizing my character and looking for a car of my dream. Maybe in total I played something like 25-30 hours and I barely can say I scratched the surface. It feels like Forza Horizon 4 is a bottomless well with limitless opportunities and ways to entertain yourself for hundreds(!) of hours. It is like World of Warcraft but with cars.
    I would like to praise the optimization: it runs butter-like smooth on ULTRA (even with MSAA x8) on GTX 1660. I didn’t experience any crashes or glitches throughout the whole experience. I don’t wanna say much about the graphics because it is already a well known fact: Forza Horizon 4 looks gorgeous and sometimes you think that it is looks TOO good to a point when it becomes distractive 
    What I didn’t like is the soundtrack. It really feels uninspired and too general-public oriented. It is the kind of music no one would hate on but also no one will fell in love with it. Eventually I didn’t manage to find a single radio station I would be satisfied with.
    My final thoughts are these: Forza Horizon 4 feels like an ultimate racing game. What do I mean by that? I mean, I don’t see any point for ANYONE (especially for Playground Games) to develop and publish a new racing game in the next 5 years – here it is, Forza Horizon 4, near perfect racing game which I’m sure will remain its crown as the best racing game for really looong time before a better racing game comes out what I can’t even imagine.
  75. Jun 4, 2020
    What can I say? I 'm really blown away by this game. An unmatched experience as an arcade game. This is a racing game for the ages. Full day/season cicles, the world never gets boring. Infinite events. Online integration. Vast customization. Amazing carlist. Fun driving model, with many differen kind of cars. I could go on and on praising the game. The graphics, the vistas... gobsmacking.What can I say? I 'm really blown away by this game. An unmatched experience as an arcade game. This is a racing game for the ages. Full day/season cicles, the world never gets boring. Infinite events. Online integration. Vast customization. Amazing carlist. Fun driving model, with many differen kind of cars. I could go on and on praising the game. The graphics, the vistas... gobsmacking. The only downside is the sound, many cars have generic sound, and the soundtrack is so lame. To solve the soundtrack problem, you can use the spotify integration in the game bar, and voi-lá. Couldn't recommend more. Expand
  76. Jun 19, 2020
    Mejor juego de conducion que existe sin dudas, molan las mecanicas, los graficos y IA esta muy bien implementada gracias a los drivatares, el cambio de estaciones, esta muy bien implementado, todo perfecto
  77. Sep 26, 2020
    This is arguably the best racing game ever. Mechanics runs perfectly, simulation and arcade blends smooth. Graphics are self-explanatory. Also the game has 700 different cars man. 700.
  78. Jul 20, 2020
    Beautiful graphics and a vast car selection, an improvement from the others, i didn't have any bugs on PC and was "free" with game pass with some dlc's. The Seasons are really cool addition to the game
  79. Jan 15, 2021
    De los mejores juego de carrera que eh jugado.

Es un juego facil de recomendar, de los mejor que hay en su categoria y principalmente fiel a su estilo. LOS COCHES: son excelentes, tenes autos para tirar al techo, muchisima variedad, y que va creciendo semana tras semana, a pesar de que hay ciertos autos que solo estan disponibles en el Game Pass, no son muchos. Me parece perfecto que
    De los mejores juego de carrera que eh jugado.

LOS COCHES: son excelentes, tenes autos para tirar al techo, muchisima variedad, y que va creciendo semana tras semana, a pesar de que hay ciertos autos que solo estan disponibles en el Game Pass, no son muchos. Me parece perfecto que reciclen autos de juegos anteriores y que a la vez los "remastericen" y adapten la calidad de ellos a las exigencias actuales. Inclusive se les puede abrir el baul, el motor, el interior y apreciar todos los detalles que a pesar de que no esten muy bien definidos, tienen como 1000 autos y que ya se les pueda abrir el interior, se me hace un gran logro.
    EL MAPA: Es excelente, no es muy grande pero aca Turn 10 decidio priorizar la calidad antes que la cantidad por lo que el mapa esta muy bien detallado, con muchisima vida, bastante trafico. Tambien el mapa cambia segun la temporada, agregando nuevos eventos y cambiando drasticamente el color, ciertas locaciones, texturas del mapa, parece otro.
    LA JUGABILIDAD: Se me hace correcta, en mi caso lo jugue con un Logitech G29 que al ser de Play Station no esta bien implementado los botones por lo que lo detecta como un volante generico, es un juego pensado para jugar con joystick, y con volante se siente bien la experiencia, tuve que acortarle el radio de giro porque si no se complicada bastante girar pero ya son detalles. El sistema de leveleo es muy bueno, facil de entender, sencillo.
    LA MUSICA: Es excelente, la radio que tiene es muy buena, despues de varias horas si se vuelve repetitivo pero las canciones son buenisimas.
    LOS GRAFICOS: son IMPRESIONANTES, es el juego en que te confundis con la vida real de tanto realismo que tiene, se lo msotre a varios amigos y muchos se confundieron. Las texturas son increibles, ver como se ensucian los autos tambien es otro nivel. La lluvia se me muy muy bien, siendo el punto mas flojo la lluvia sobre el parabrisas que no se ve muy bien lograda.

Tuve solo 2 inconvenientes con este juego

El primero y siendo casi mas un problema personal son los tiempos de carga, lo instale en un HDD de 1Tb y tarda bastante, pensando que la Xbox One tambien tiene un disco rigido, uno pensaria que esta mas optimizado pero no es asi. Recomiendo instalarlo en un SSD.

El segundo problema siendo la razon por la cual no tiene una calificacion perfecta y son los problemas de conexion que tiene, me costo muchisimo unirme a salas de amigos, y que en la mitad de la partida al juego se le antoje expulsar a alguien, o problemas de lag. Y eso que tengo una muy buena internet y lo jugue con el cable RJ45 conectado.
  80. Jun 27, 2020
    I absolutely adore this game. Been playing a year and a half, and continuously come back to it, almost every week to unlock the newly released cars.

I lose myself in an automotive fantasy world driving a plethora of dream cars around a luscious beautiful interpretation of the United Kingdom on the regular. Definitely the Horizon series highlight so far, even though the previous titles were amazing too, and may well be my favourite Forza title ever.

(Play on max settings, at 4k resolution, so the gorgeous visuals may have bumped up my score a bit)
  81. Aug 25, 2020
    Es un muy buen Arcade de coches, si buscas realismo pues no es tu juego pero si te gusta correr sin mas, muchas opciones de diferentes tipos de carreras sin buscar realismo es uno de los mejores juegos de coches que he jugado.
  82. Aug 21, 2020
    The best arcade racing game in my opinion.
    Vast amount of activities and vehicles, incredible graphics and good gameplay.

This game is more beautiful than The Crew and Need for Speed, and requires less hardware than them.
  83. Sep 6, 2020
    Very nice game. the graphics are fantastic story is very nice. if you have money buy this game
  84. Nov 17, 2020
    Yarış oyunlarını pek sevmem ama bu araba ve arazi çeşitliliği, mevsim geçişi sayesinde aynı yerde yapılan yarışların bile farklı hissettirmesi açısından oldukça başarılıydı.
  85. Oct 13, 2020
    Came for the racing, Stay for the soundtrack.
    Car physics are pretty much in Forza spirit and very solid.
    List of Cars available are adequate for a street racing game, but more would be appreciated (particularly Japanese manufacturers, but that is down to Gran Turismo exclusive deals seems) The new UK themed maps does reflect the essence of scenic UK more than enough. I am sure if you
    Came for the racing, Stay for the soundtrack.
    Car physics are pretty much in Forza spirit and very solid.
    The new UK themed maps does reflect the essence of scenic UK more than enough. I am sure if you have physically been to UK before you will feel nostalgic
    PC port is solid and does not frequently crash like in Horizon 3 too.
    Can I also praise again the selection of music for in-game radios again, especially horizon pulse.
  86. Dec 7, 2020
    Forza Horizon 4 would be better if it had support for cruise control and generic controller, but still a masterpiece.
  87. Nov 14, 2020
    Best racing games of all times. The world is perfect and graphics are best.
  88. Dec 8, 2020
    pretty good game car physics are good graphics are wonderful but story is a bit boring however adorable optimization i haven't seen optimizaton for long years they must add more cars
  89. Dec 12, 2020
    Прекрасная игра... За полгода провел в ней больше 100 часов. В ней идеально всё. Не слушайте нищебродов, которые пишут, что игра не запускается или лагает, нормальный пк надо иметь.
  90. Dec 14, 2020
    This is like the ultimate feel good game for me right now. It's just straight up fun and somehow relaxing despite being a racing game. It runs well, looks amazing, and has a fantastic cast of voice actors. Given the nature of it's open world some of the tracks can be a bit boring compared to something like Dirt 5, but the rest all comes together to create a wonderful experience.

Oh, and

Oh, and it has the GOAT menu music. Puts a smile on my face every single time I launch this game.
  91. Dec 23, 2020
    Its Forza Horizon 3, but more! Only reason I'm not giving it a 10 is because I feel that the map is not as interesting as in Horizon 3.
  92. Jan 15, 2021
    Melhor jogo de corrida até hoje. O prólogo é sensacional, trilha sonora fantástica, gráficos sem comentários. Infelizmente na mesma conta da microsoft é impossivel recomeçar o jogo do 0,eu queria muito jogar desde o começo de novo. Junto com the witcher 3 e life is strange está entre os meus 3 melhores jogos da geração.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 22 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Feb 13, 2019
    After a bit too conservative Forza Horizon 3, which was just an improved second Horizon, the latest game in the series easily exceeded my expectations. Its world is enormous and full of various activities (including seasonal events), the driving model is exceptional both on and off road, there are over 450 varied cars and the PC version is spectacular. All that makes Forza Horizon 4 the best open world racing game I have ever played. [12/2018, p.66]
    With the implementation of seasons and a new location, this installment in the series make for a wonderful, fulfilling racing experience, although it has a few minor bugs that need fixing.
  3. Oct 18, 2018
    Playground Games newest addition to the open world racing genre is everything you can expect from a game that belongs to the Forza family. It’s easy to learn due its granular design, yet it provides deep tuning tools for the connoisseur. Despite its numerous and solid online systems that feeds its communities, the series feels like it has forgotten its competitive roots. Despite this, Forza Horizon 4 invites you to take part in its copious amenities and, in the end, the experience feels like your own, as long as you do not demand too much from the multiplayer.