8.1

1. Feb 4, 2020
    I consider that current game is something what current gaming industry has never seen before. I admire with developers and intensive gameplay.
  2. May 22, 2020
    Marvellous! As excellent as the original game itself. I was playing on hardest mode and made it probably from around 10th try. Really challenging, I like it! And not to forget, this game is kinda new word in thisa genre - survival town management. 10 of 10! Really addictive btw ))
  3. Jan 26, 2020
    Very cool game. Heavy.
    A beautiful and addictive game. It constantly challenges your decisions, making you want go deeper and deeper.
  4. Feb 2, 2020
    Great game, a worthy addition to the original. Really liked spin on the classic gameplay.
  5. Feb 3, 2020
    This game is another strategy game that i spent 2 days playing non stop since anno1800, this dlc introduced quite a few new feature and law which enough to make if fresh and it is quite challenging. Overall very good DLC
  6. Feb 16, 2020
    Absolutely love the game, bought it on some time ago and still enjoy playing it from time to time.
    The game has a very interesting concept and an amazing atmosphere.
    I definitely recommend this game.
  7. Dec 7, 2020
    Having finally played this DLC, I can say it is one of my favorite. I really enjoyed the concept, and the story of it mirrors much of our reality throughout history. Long live Freedonia!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. May 4, 2020
    This expansion has its problems, but the moral dilemma as well as the complex consequences make up for it.
  2. May 4, 2020
  3. Feb 28, 2020
    The frozen survival strategy has been greatly expanded by this piece of DLC. It will challenge your tactical nous and stress resistance, so prepare your thickest socks and your warmest tea. You’re going to need them.