7.7

1. Feb 3, 2015
    It's definitely made me want more episodes. I can't wait till episode three. I loved the introduction of the new characters and also the plot of this episode. Story writing is good and it has some important choices. The ending was very heart-touching too and I felt connected with the characters. 8/10.

Only downside is that the episode is a lil too short for such a long wait.
  2. Feb 5, 2015
    Beautiful! Just beautiful! 10 times better than episode 1. Many more important decisions, interesting plots and characters. Brilliant! And the song at the end..... AMAZING! Can't wait to play the next episode.
  3. Feb 7, 2015
    Good episode, usual Telltale quality, but feels a bit short since you play even more characters than in episode 1 simultaneously, and advance very little in the plot.
  4. Feb 10, 2015
    The second episode keeps the tension and the despair of the Forrester family. It feels a bit short, and it also feels as if you are playing a very similar story to the series's, but it is still very good, with breath taking moments and revelations, and the decision making has never been so exciting as it is in this Telltale title.
  5. Feb 10, 2015
    I highly enjoyed this. It really got into the heart of Game of Thrones in this updated episode. It felt really awesome to play in so many combat sequences. Definetly worth the wait.
  6. Feb 10, 2015
    This is a fantastic game, and for any Game of Thrones fan, a must play. With a great story, in depth characters and difficult choices, it allows any fan to become truly immersed in Game of Thrones.

My main criticism is the length of each episode, as even with playing it with as muc depth as possible, it fails to reach above 2 hours for me. Now although there are 6 episodes, you have to wait an extensive amount of time for each episode.

All in all, please, if you like Game of Thrones, buy it!
  7. Feb 16, 2015
    Intresting story and gameplay can't wait for the next episode
    and the best part was song at the end (Ballad Of Forresters)
    Hopefully they will release the next episode in 4-6 weeks and don't mess up like they did with The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us.
  8. Mar 5, 2015
    This episode is the. Est one yet. The ending got to me and almost made me cry. If I could keep all of the characters alive I would. Can't wait for the rest of the episodes
  9. Mar 22, 2015
    Much like the beloved GOT TV show fighting/killing isn't the only major theme.This game delivers when it comes to decision making and since you play a few characters simultaneously and some of these decisions tie in together, you actually have to think and understand/empathize with each character. It's also fairly separate from the show in terms of no spoilers (that I can recall). The gameMuch like the beloved GOT TV show fighting/killing isn't the only major theme.This game delivers when it comes to decision making and since you play a few characters simultaneously and some of these decisions tie in together, you actually have to think and understand/empathize with each character. It's also fairly separate from the show in terms of no spoilers (that I can recall). The game is slowly progressing but each episode has left me shocked and I can't wait to see what happens next! Expand
  10. Jun 23, 2015
    Este episodio subió mis expectativas por este juego, lo empece a jugar sin ganas pero a medida que avanzaba me daban mas ganas de jugarlo. Muy buena historia, ambientación de la serie y bueno... decisiones lo de siempre ya conocemos a Telltale Games.
  11. Jul 10, 2016
    Episode two is surprisingly on another level as compared to the previous one. As for someone new to the universe of Game of Thrones, this episode went quite smoothly and engaging for me as it got me continuously occupied to the game.

1. Mar 18, 2015
    Telltale's sophomore episode frontloads all of its secrets at the start of its 120-minute adventure. While this means it starts off strongly, things peter out toward into an uninteresting holding pattern. No big reveals, no surprise ending, and no power moves were made to advance the plot.
  2. Mar 1, 2015
    In the end, episode 2 is a more dialogue-heavy entry compared to the first, but it’s also a much stronger episode for it.
  3. Feb 26, 2015
    By keeping the superb musical score and the interesting characters of the first episode, Telltale tried to hide the slower pacing and the fact that The Lost Lords is quite short.