5.7

1. Mar 14, 2016
    Don't be confused by a single-player tag on this game: it actually requires constant Internet connection (yes even for single-player). There are no features in this game that can be used without direct connection to the game server (and that's while many dedicated multi-player games provide some offline options at least for practice).
    The game has the most severe form of DRM while its
    The game has the most severe form of DRM while its dodgy developer continues to present it as DRM-free.
    Gameplay-wise it's somewhat decent, but 160-something cards are not nearly enough to make it enjoyable for more than several evenings.
  2. Nov 16, 2016
    While the game might be fun to play (if I could read the font) the font is so small, smaller than this and if you have bad eyesight I suggest staying away. The devs have no solution for those that can't see 1 cm or less font. I think they should have though about that as they made it. It will definitely hurt sales and those that buy it and can't see the font will soon be returning it. IWhile the game might be fun to play (if I could read the font) the font is so small, smaller than this and if you have bad eyesight I suggest staying away. The devs have no solution for those that can't see 1 cm or less font. I think they should have though about that as they made it. It will definitely hurt sales and those that buy it and can't see the font will soon be returning it. I really wanted to like the game and probably would have if I could have seen it. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

If you want something deep, different and definitely fun to dip into for a bit, this is one I’ll recommend all the way to the bank, where I will then play a card to steal all your money and ascend to gremlin godhood atop my never-ending pile of cash.
  2. Jul 18, 2016
    Like all board games, Gremlins Inc is designed to be played with friends. If you're going to play this on your own, it's hard to recommend, but if you want to destroy your friendships by cheating over everyone on your path to victory, this might be a digital board game that's worth your while.
  3. Jun 12, 2016
    Gremlins Inc. is a digital board game in which winning demands the use of cunning methods. It is a very special game which all fans of the genre should buy.