6.9

1. Aug 11, 2020
    Super Fun game, as it is said, Kill monsters and have fun, I think that they respect that premise.
    If you are looking a good 90´s game made today, this is it. Well Done. Regarding the comparisons, yes people, they even told you on the description on the game, a 90´s shooter made today, it will obviously look like doom, Quake or Serious Sam, almost as Every Assassins creed look like the previous assassins creed, like fifa 20 looks like fifa 19, 18, 17 etc. You do not judge games on how they look like other games, you judge games by how fun is to play and this is really fun.
  2. Aug 12, 2020
    Hellbound is a short experience. but that doesn't mean it's a bad one. When a game leaves you wanting for more it's because it clicked on the right spots. Made by a small studio in the always upcoming Argentinian game dev scene, it's definitely the top effort the country has produced so far. I definitely want to support the game as I had fun with it and it delivered on what it promised,Hellbound is a short experience. but that doesn't mean it's a bad one. When a game leaves you wanting for more it's because it clicked on the right spots. Made by a small studio in the always upcoming Argentinian game dev scene, it's definitely the top effort the country has produced so far. I definitely want to support the game as I had fun with it and it delivered on what it promised, action, blood, excellent music.

I want more from Saibot studios, Support them because it does seem like their future is very bright with the talent they have.
  3. Aug 21, 2020
    Hellbound puede no ser genial, pero es un paseo corto y dulce mientras dure. La acción es agradable y rápida con las armas empacando un golpe sólido, y todas las armas ganan su lugar en el arsenal. La duración del juego significa que sus límites no tienen la oportunidad de sentir rallado y la igualidad de los enemigos está muy bien compensada por la personalidad de los niveles. InclusoHellbound puede no ser genial, pero es un paseo corto y dulce mientras dure. La acción es agradable y rápida con las armas empacando un golpe sólido, y todas las armas ganan su lugar en el arsenal. La duración del juego significa que sus límites no tienen la oportunidad de sentir rallado y la igualidad de los enemigos está muy bien compensada por la personalidad de los niveles. Incluso después de que el juego ha terminado todavía hay un puñado de niveles de arena para jugar, tratando de sobrevivir el mayor tiempo posible para reclamar un lugar en sus tablas de clasificación. Hellbound puede estar restringido por sus límites, pero no hay duda de que hace mucho dentro de ellos y es muy divertido mientras dure el viaje. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 21 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Oct 15, 2020
    Hellbound offers some old school fun if you enjoy putting your aim and reflexes to the test. It’s a shame the developers stopped at seven levels, one boss fight, a handful of monsters, and six weapons (of which two are useless and some lack an alternative fire mode). What would have been merely a first episode in a 90’s shooter, pretends to be a whole campaign in Hellbound. If you’re experienced with the genre, you’ll finish the game in around two hours. [10/2020, p.82]
  2. Aug 27, 2020
    The team at Saibot Studios have made exactly what they promised to their Kickstarter backers, but I was left wanting more. This doesn't make Hellbound a bad game, but it certainly feels like there were a few things left on the cutting room floor as I finished the game. After a somewhat slow start in the campaign, I was happy to finish the fight, and any fan of 1990s FPS fans could do worse than slaying demons in Hellbound.
  3. Aug 26, 2020
    Hellbound is a fun shooter that’s got all the hallmarks of what made the 90s FPS genre so great. Unfortunately, just like the 90s games before it, it’s pretty dated in both optimization and graphics. There’s a large number of bugs and game-breaking glitches to be experienced, all of which tarnish what is otherwise an incredible experience.