6.9

1. Sep 24, 2019
    i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now. i really want KFC now.
  2. Oct 3, 2019
    It is an alright game though flawed. It is clearly an advertisement for KFC. While this isn't something new (ex. Wendy's and Arby's levels in Mario Maker 2) it's something a bit more original. The game has some wit which is nice but some of the wit comes from overly stereotypical personalities. I like how every time KFC food comes in it shimmers. If you want a good dating sim that is freeIt is an alright game though flawed. It is clearly an advertisement for KFC. While this isn't something new (ex. Wendy's and Arby's levels in Mario Maker 2) it's something a bit more original. The game has some wit which is nice but some of the wit comes from overly stereotypical personalities. I like how every time KFC food comes in it shimmers. If you want a good dating sim that is free maybe just play Doki-Doki. Both have you end up with one person in the end. Its a 2 out of 4 in my book. It's an hour of ok fun to mess around with. Anyway, I'm signing off. Just before you go Ashleigh has the THICKEST thighs. Expand
  3. Jan 19, 2020
    I never knew I wanted this so badly. It ain't homo if its the Colonel right? I'd totally eat the five dollar fill up with the many herbs and spices.

This game is good due to it being an absolute trainwreck. A good kind though. Think of the best, most fun party you've been to, multiply that by a thousand, then send it to school and you've got Colonel Sanders. Its an Otome themed

Its an Otome themed visual novel where you romance either the Colonel or a couple of other routes. Even if for the lulz, GET THIS GAME! IT IS FREE!
  4. Oct 20, 2019
    A masterpiece on the dating sim genre, this game will make you have some intense feelings and I want to eat KFC now.
  5. Dec 27, 2019
    A decent KFC dating sim. You can see that love was put into this game. If you're bored, try playing this.
  6. Oct 14, 2019
    I love you, Colonel Sanders is an outstanding game which of little to none surpass, I genuinely enjoyed this game, and while it may have tiny flaws, the game is easily still enjoyable. This game deserves more than anything but to earn a solid 10/10.
  7. Feb 8, 2021
    For a game with a concept that involves dating Colonel Sanders it's incredibly boring and not really as funny as you would think it would be. It doesn't feel like a funny dating simulator it feels like a lazy KFC advertisement pandering towards weebs.
  8. Mar 30, 2020
    This game was much better than I expected.

It actually has a plot and would make sense if it wasn't about KFC at all and was just a parody of cooking animes and absurd dating sims. It is also much longer than you would think a game meant to advertise a restaurant would be and you do have to put in effort to get the best ending. The message, "Food that is simple but well done is
    This game was much better than I expected.

The message, "Food that is simple but well done is better than fancy food you can't actually eat", was also good and actually unique - honestly it is a message I could scream at the folks on baking shows that make cakes that shoot fire and are mostly fondant and icing that nobody could actually stomach.

But it isn't perfect. The options are often limited or really obvious, except for one 'boss fight' where the 'right' combination that is needed for the best ending is borderline random. The game also tries a little too hard at the 'lol random' humor.

But at the end of the day, it DID make me want to eat some KFC. This was surprisingly effective as an advertisement as well as as a game so it did its job.
  9. Apr 13, 2020
    You all were too blind to see the power this game truly has, and now it is left in the dust.
  10. Nov 14, 2020
    It is a KFC dating game full of references and the sexy Colonel Sanders, what more do you want?

Mixed or average reviews - based on 4 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 4, 2019
    I Love You Colonel Sanders! A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator is fun for a free laugh, but will bore visual novel veterans with its one-note supporting cast. Stay for the art style, but feel free to grab your chicken to go if you’re in a hurry for something else.
  2. Sep 30, 2019
    The idea of dating the figurehead of KFC is a novel one, but I Love You, Colonel Sanders! is a joke with no punchline. Dipping into the absurd is fine, but the lack of follow-through makes this visual novel drier than the fast food chain’s biscuits.
  3. Sep 27, 2019
    A short, devoid of any really serious game changing choices, or any long term progression. It is, however, a gorgeously constructed distraction.