7.5

1. Aug 24, 2016
    When I speak of things I like I can name the story, the graphics, the dialogues, the night and day cycles, the hunger system, and the way the mini games are used to complete different actions. For example, if you want to catch fish you need to play 'Guess the number' game and make sure you get the right number, otherwise you'll end up empty-handed.

The bad? Well, there aren't many

The bad? Well, there aren't many things I don't like. However, I would point out that if you miss the 'Hint' to press 'M' for the menu you will have to do it just like I did: press every single key on my keyboard until you realize which one is the freaking menu key. I think this should be fixed somehow in future updates (maybe add a message after the game starts).

Overall I really enjoy the game and I hope it gets even better as the story progresses.
  2. Aug 24, 2016
    After playing the game, I can say that I am very pleased of it.
    Personaly I like the graphics because it tooked me to my childhood when I was playing old RPG games.
    The story is captivating because you are realy on an island and you have to survive and integrate in that world.
    What I like more in this game are the minigames such as puzzles, fishing and the maze.
    I recommand it ;)
  3. Aug 24, 2016

The bad? Well, there aren't many

There are no critic reviews yet.