6.6

1. May 28, 2020
    Poor content, poor gameplay but beautiful level design and graphics overall.
  2. May 28, 2020
    I have been playing Minecraft Dungeons on Xbox One X, and I watched a stream. The multiplayer is simple and easy to invite others to your quest. This is the perfect dungeon crawler for family's to play together. The game does seem to have some slowdown issues and possibly need to be patched, but overall I think it is enjoyable and deserves a playthrough. There is plenty of loot, weapons,I have been playing Minecraft Dungeons on Xbox One X, and I watched a stream. The multiplayer is simple and easy to invite others to your quest. This is the perfect dungeon crawler for family's to play together. The game does seem to have some slowdown issues and possibly need to be patched, but overall I think it is enjoyable and deserves a playthrough. There is plenty of loot, weapons, armor, and relics to discover. Just enjoy the game and play together, it is fun. Expand
  3. May 28, 2020
    I have been waiting for the game to launch since the first trailer and it's actually exactly what I expected a fun and simple Minecraft-Themed dungeon crawler. Love it. But I saw something strange, I saw here on metacritic that some people gave it a 0 or a very low score and I genuently don't get why It's an awsome experience I experienced with my brother and I recommend the game toI have been waiting for the game to launch since the first trailer and it's actually exactly what I expected a fun and simple Minecraft-Themed dungeon crawler. Love it. But I saw something strange, I saw here on metacritic that some people gave it a 0 or a very low score and I genuently don't get why It's an awsome experience I experienced with my brother and I recommend the game to everyone looking to strart a new fun adventure! Expand
  4. May 27, 2020
    It’s a fun little romp, if you have any experience in games you can probably blow through the game in like 4-6 hours, but the game is ment to be played over and over with friends/family and different load outs each run through.

However there isn’t much use of the “Minecraft” element outside of art direction, there isn’t any crafting and and doesn’t really feel like Minecraft. Overall it’s not a bad game, just don’t get it if you’re expecting any Minecraft related features and maybe wait for it to go on sale, 20 bucks is a little steep for what it currently has to do And the game drops a point because the game already has paid DLC in the way (feels kinda gross)
  5. May 28, 2020
    Very good game. It has nothing to do with Minecraft but the game was really fun for me. I have played it online with my friends from Xbox One and it seems to me a good game but with little content. But it's worth €20, I think it's worth it for what it's worth. It is also confirmed that they will release expansion packs.
  6. May 26, 2020
    Survive together. A wonderful, yet light addition to the mainline Minecraft franchise. The main storyline is short, but with increased difficulty settings, hidden secrets to discover, and the prospect of nearly endless loot the endgame gives a welcome challenge for many hours to come. While it can be played through as a solo player, the real magic lies in playing with friends (or soon toSurvive together. A wonderful, yet light addition to the mainline Minecraft franchise. The main storyline is short, but with increased difficulty settings, hidden secrets to discover, and the prospect of nearly endless loot the endgame gives a welcome challenge for many hours to come. While it can be played through as a solo player, the real magic lies in playing with friends (or soon to be friends) in the cooperative mode. I'm going to give this one a 7/10 for now, but fully expect that score to improve once more maps/zones, items, and increased difficulties are added down the road. Expand
  7. May 27, 2020
    This game would be really good in the long run once bugs and new features come...May even be a nice diablo copy like what the devs have stated!
  8. May 27, 2020
    Very funny and adctive, I’ve never played Minecraft before, but this “diablo a-rpg style” is pure gold, loved the gameplay! Everything works fine!
  9. May 27, 2020
    The game is so much Fun, and I think it has been caught in the storm of Console wars, that's why the reviews are low, it's a 9.5 for me and I think it is definitely worth at least 2 play through. The combat is satisfying, the loot is Fun, there is loads of secret and cool stuff to find, the game also makes a lot of hit at DIABLO 2 which is my favorite game of all time (If you couldn'tThe game is so much Fun, and I think it has been caught in the storm of Console wars, that's why the reviews are low, it's a 9.5 for me and I think it is definitely worth at least 2 play through. The combat is satisfying, the loot is Fun, there is loads of secret and cool stuff to find, the game also makes a lot of hit at DIABLO 2 which is my favorite game of all time (If you couldn't guess from the Username lol).
    Overall, Play this game and enjoy it and it is especially more fun with a couple of friends and Local Co-op.
  10. May 27, 2020
    Nice intro to the hack and slash genre for those who don’t want to dive into a complex system like that of path of exile or Wolcen. The game is brand new so we can expect a more immersive end game experience soon, likely featuring randomly generated dungeons, challenges, and a higher cap on gear score.
    Rumors are that they also plan to implement mounts, some sort of crafting, and raids. Now is a good time to get that early grind out of the way to pick up a solid solo set as well as a good team support set. No one wants to be the guy running for dear life from an enchanted creeper :)
    I would highly recommend the game for those who either are experienced in hack and slash and want something silly and casual or those who want to acclimate themselves with a sort of “beginners” game. If you’re expected a decent helping of vanilla Minecraft, you’ll be disappointed as the game is designed to draw from the Minecraft world in its mobs, maps, aesthetic, and some items. It’s important to remember that this is an entirely separate genre of game and therefore the gameplay is vastly different. Similarly, if you’re expecting a flat out RPG, hack and slashes may have some elements of traditional RPGs, but the grind for loot is truly the only that feels the same.
    So, again, Minecraft Dungeons is an extremely fun hack and slash casual, but just know what you’re getting into before you impulse buy the game :)
  11. May 28, 2020
    Всё круто! Купил за рубль на Алике, себе и другу. Сейчас играем и фанимся. Пытаемся босса убить
  12. May 28, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The Illager story is told the way it should be.The gameplay is just perfect. Expand
  13. May 28, 2020
    Me gustó bastante el juego, y es mas disfrutable con amigos y a lo largo del juego no he tenido problemas, los mapas se asemejan bastante a lo que es en el minecraft original
  14. May 28, 2020
    It’s a very good fighting game for all ages. The enchantment system is very fair, because you get the enchantment points back if you sell the weapon. Fun game!
  15. May 28, 2020
    This game is great. It has no contest with other games and far outstrips them in the level of detail. Definitely recommend to people who have or haven't played the original Minecraft.
  16. May 26, 2020
    Would have sooo much potential....
    - too short
    - bad game design (hub without love, just random chests at merchant)
    - no crafting (hello??? Minecraft??)
    Etc.
  17. May 26, 2020
    Don't let the Minecraft name fool you. This is not a good game in any way shape or form. It's so unfinished and unpolished that they should be ashamed of releasing it like this. The levels included last about 3-4 hours. The drops are so similar it makes virtually no difference what you actually get or equip. They left parts of the game intentionally unfinished to force you to buy laterDon't let the Minecraft name fool you. This is not a good game in any way shape or form. It's so unfinished and unpolished that they should be ashamed of releasing it like this. The levels included last about 3-4 hours. The drops are so similar it makes virtually no difference what you actually get or equip. They left parts of the game intentionally unfinished to force you to buy later DLC packs which is something I absolutely hate from developers. An example being the slots you get for equipment. They didn't even follow the standard Minecraft experience...head chest legs and boots....you get literally 1 spot for "armor" that drops as a single set. I would expect them to start adding the actual pieces in the DLCs which is absurd.

To sum up my experience with Minecraft dungeons....I have played better dungeon crawlers on flash games and it is totally not worth spending a dime on this travesty.
  18. May 26, 2020
    I think this game had a lot of potential but they were just so lazy ... i thought about 7 things that could make this game more interesting, more complex and not so ''for kids'' like. Also that **** about 24 hours of game play i did it in about 10 hours. So dissapointed.
  19. May 26, 2020
    Its basic and there is no depth. But its quite nice game that you can play with your children/friend during casual evening play. I quite like it
  20. May 26, 2020
    Beautiful scenes and well worth the cheap price. Looking fwd to the included dlc and more free content.
  21. May 26, 2020
    Very basic, like Diablo for Kids. Lasts 4 hours and It's boring. I would recommend it only for 5 years old and that's it. Plain and that's it.
  22. May 26, 2020
    Very basic game, no depth at all. It's like those free "clicker" games on the app stores. It was fun for an hour, and you can get it for 1 euro / 1 USD with gamepass. Still not worth it for me. If it was early alpha I could have recommended it, if they had a roadmap and stuff for new updates.
  23. May 26, 2020
    Nothing like the first game, i don't know if it is mojang who are responsible for this mess, or ir was because of microsoft getting too much involved in the development process, because we have seen the trend where companies turn to sh*t after microsoft touches them
  24. May 26, 2020
    Absolutely loved the game from start to finish, really really well done. Great environments, mobs, story and leveling system. I really hope they release more content being its only 5 hours
  25. 3oF
    May 26, 2020
    Game is pretty good. The FPS is a joke. Bugs & Bugs In this game. MC Dungeons is a Minecraft Spinoff so all of the reviews are **** Suggest if you like Minecraft or need a small dungeon crawler.
  26. May 27, 2020
    I've never been so dissapointed in my life as I'm now
    3 hours worth of content for 20€
    BUT new adventures will be for purchase soon!
    Give me a **** break microsoft, This isn't even the game, this is a DOG ****
  27. May 26, 2020
    Pro's

Kid friendly Cheap? Con's Terrible multiplayer options basically no multiplayer Limited enjoyment with boring and predictable gameplay Many bugs and glitches Static linear stages No classes Extremely limited content Despite the PC version having a severe Ownership Bug that prevented access to the game for countless hours, that's probably for the best because after
    Pro's

Kid friendly
    Cheap?

Con's

Terrible multiplayer options basically no multiplayer
    Limited enjoyment with boring and predictable gameplay
    Many bugs and glitches
    Static linear stages
    No classes
    Extremely limited content

Despite the PC version having a severe Ownership Bug that prevented access to the game for countless hours, that's probably for the best because after actually playing for 30 minutes, I was bored with the stale and lack of any fresh ideas, it's basically the original Diablo with a minecraft paint job.

Bugs, glitches all over the place - I couldn't even play for most of the first day and even when I could play, I didn't get any of the Hero Edition DLC that I paid for but that doesn't really matter because the biggest, biggest issue this game has is the absolutely horrendous excuse for multiplayer, it basically doesn't have it - its a lie, well a half lie. Multiplayer Online or co-op is all FRIENDS LIST based, meaning if you don't have any friends who play this game then its essentially single player, the multiplayer online is meaningless and attempts to mislead the player into thinking you can play with random people or join random games just like in most ARPG games, TL:DR You need 3 other friends on your friends list, that also play MC:D in order to play this game multiplayer.

Since it's minecraft, the enemies are significantly lacking and are recycled over and over again, oh zombies...oh skeleton archers....and occasionally a more difficult souped up version might appear. But you'll not really care about it much because for any hardcore player, you'll probably get bored after the first few stages....that's right....STAGES. Area's don't flow together like in most ARPGS, where you start at one area and explore around vast areas these are fairly small areas with a goal each stage...complete it...return to camp...pick the next stage and so forth, its extremely basic.

In a nutshell, this game on paper sounds like a good idea but its execution is heavily flawed with barely any content, horrible multiplayer options and is downright awful in all departments, I'd only recommend this for family game nights with the kids, hardcore people...or players who loved minecraft...steer well clear of this.
  28. May 26, 2020
    I was looking forward to this game ever since its initial announcement. And after the game's release, I can't help but feel disappointed. Extremely disappointed. With such a renowned franchise and with ample development time, this is all they could deliver? It's a short game with many problems. Dungeons is a bare-bones ARPG that has so much potential, yet fails in almost every regard.I was looking forward to this game ever since its initial announcement. And after the game's release, I can't help but feel disappointed. Extremely disappointed. With such a renowned franchise and with ample development time, this is all they could deliver? It's a short game with many problems. Dungeons is a bare-bones ARPG that has so much potential, yet fails in almost every regard. Combat gets repetitive, the progression system is unique but uninteresting and unrewarding, and despite being under the Minecraft name, there is nothing of Minecraft effectively handled here. Building and crafting could be heavily used as an interesting and gun mechanic, like crafting a consumable weapon quickly to help fight waves of enemies. Sure, the aesthetic is there, but strip that away and you're left with a watered down experience that shows Microsoft's inability to evolve the Minecraft brand in any meaningful way. Expand
  29. May 26, 2020
    Com a clássica perspectiva isométrica, onde vemos o personagem com câmera de cima para baixo, nós avançamos pelo mapa eliminando os inimigos em busca dos objetivos dados pelo jogo, e também torcendo para encontrar melhores equipamentos e subir de nível para ficar mais forte. Então entramos naquele frenesi de matar tudo no nosso caminho para a chance de cair algum item melhor ou achar umCom a clássica perspectiva isométrica, onde vemos o personagem com câmera de cima para baixo, nós avançamos pelo mapa eliminando os inimigos em busca dos objetivos dados pelo jogo, e também torcendo para encontrar melhores equipamentos e subir de nível para ficar mais forte. Então entramos naquele frenesi de matar tudo no nosso caminho para a chance de cair algum item melhor ou achar um baú escondido para possa conter algo que sirva.

Além da matança, o jogo ainda oferece algumas outras mecânicas para diversificar o gameplay como momentos de horda, e até mesmo puzzles, como encontrar uma fofa chave dourada que fica presa às nossas costas, mas que pode cair se tomarmos dano de algum inimigo que pode pegá-la, ou a chave pode simplesmente fazer seu caminho de volta para seu local original. O jogo também traz um inimigo diferente, que funciona como o Goblin do tesouro de Diablo, que ao dar dano nele e eliminá-lo ele deixa uma série de cristais verdes pelo caminho.

Os comandos são simples e funcionam muito bem, fazendo o jogador ficar totalmente imerso no combate e na exploração.
  30. May 26, 2020
    Minecraft Dungeons is a great ARPG with the iconic art style of Minecraft taking one step further with gorgeous level designs and animations that add that extra touch. The combat is fun and overall the gameplay itches that Diablo itch a bit although it’s not quite as indepth. The length of the game isn’t that impressive drawing it back a bit however there is replay ability. I’m lookingMinecraft Dungeons is a great ARPG with the iconic art style of Minecraft taking one step further with gorgeous level designs and animations that add that extra touch. The combat is fun and overall the gameplay itches that Diablo itch a bit although it’s not quite as indepth. The length of the game isn’t that impressive drawing it back a bit however there is replay ability. I’m looking forward to what comes next for this game and overall its an amazing entry level arpg. Expand
  31. May 26, 2020
    Very fun overall especially if your new to the genera but it might not be appealing to players who play more advanced games in this genera but for people who are new its still pretty fun especially with friends its overall short but its fun enough to replay at higher difficulties and since the maps and loot are random its keeps a it fresh ish... but I can see it getting old if they addVery fun overall especially if your new to the genera but it might not be appealing to players who play more advanced games in this genera but for people who are new its still pretty fun especially with friends its overall short but its fun enough to replay at higher difficulties and since the maps and loot are random its keeps a it fresh ish... but I can see it getting old if they add more levels and such it would be a lot better Expand
  32. May 27, 2020
    Вы думали это Диаблойд? Но это я, КЛИКЕР!!!
    Вы думали это Диаблойд? Но это я, КЛИКЕР!!!
    А если серьезно, то в этой игре от диаблойда только название в строке жанров и внешние сходства. И все. Представьте летсплей по Диабло 3. Вы просто видите как персонаж бегает по локациям, одевает разноцветные вещи, и бьет мобов чтобы добротно и справедливо победить злодейского злодея и остановить его злые злодейские злодеяния. Вот разработчики посмотрели летсплей Диабло 3 или ПоЕ или еще какой изометрической игры диаблойдной и просто скопировали картинку. В Minecraft Dungeons вы тоже просто бегаете по локациям без сюжета, одеваете разноцветные вещи, которые ничем не отличаются, только уроном. Буквально закликиваете монстров и боссов обычными атаками, ибо скиллов здесь нет. Есть их аналоги, но их полезность под вопросом. И побеждаете главного злодея, которого так и зовут - Злодей. У игры потрясающий визуал, но кроме него ничего нет. Есть зачатки интересной прокачки с зачарованием, мне оно действительно понравилось. Есть зачатки нескольких классов. Есть зачатки интересного сюжета. Но это все в зачатке. 4 балла только за хорошую картинку, за интересный потенциал, за русский язык(который не без косяков. Практически не заметных, но если увидеть - будет мозолить глаза) и за небольшую цену относительно нынешних реалий.
    А, забыл сказать, что здесь всего 10 локаций по 20-30 минут, которые, если вы будете исследовать все вдоль и поперек, пытаться собрать более крутые вещи, то даже в лучшем случае отберут у вас часов 10 жизни. И все это за скромные 1500 рублей. Ах, да. Уже планируются сразу 2 длс. И знаете что в них будет? А хрен знает. Зато огромная кнопка на 1/6 экрана в меню выбора локаций будет вам недвусмысленно говорить, что длс уже можно купить. Что там будет? Новые локации. Может быть что-то еще, не знаю. Но смотря, как разработчики старательно сделали такую хорошую игру, я очень сомневаюсь, что там будет хоть что-то кроме набора новых уровней.
    Итог: Игра недоделаная, в ней ничего нет кроме визуала, но уже хотят, чтобы вы купили ДЛС.
    И каждый раз, когда я проходил уровень я сидел и думал "Когда же закончится этот уровень? Я хочу в TES Blades". Бесплатная мобильная игра, которая недавно вышла на Switch(именно там я и играл) приносит больше удовольствия, чем игра от разработчиков, сделавших игру не просто года, а целого десятилетия.
  33. May 26, 2020
    this is a game. but it's too small and short. and hard. i feeled hard and short game play time. ...
  34. May 26, 2020
    Apesar de ter uma historia simples e um belo jogo que não se pode deixar de jogar.
  35. May 27, 2020
    One of the best games in its genre in our days. with friends this game is really fun. After you complete first difficulty tou can play on other one with more new content. Absolutely recomend this game to play fully on all difficulty. 20+ hours of gameplay
  36. May 27, 2020
    not short.
    people say its short
    its not
    they just finished the main storyline, not all the difficultys
    grindy games just arent for them. theyre used to minecraft, not diablo
    good arpg, play it while watching videos or something.
  37. May 26, 2020
    Game is Ok. Only around 7 wep types and each type has around 5 diff types fpr each wep types and thats it. No skills at all u get these dumb artifacts that replace skills but must of them are trash and u use LVL UP POINTS FOR WEP PASSIVES OR GEAR AND BOW PASSIVES. Once you hit max level there no new loot nothing ur just DONE. Not worth the price just get gamepass for 1$ took me 9hrs toGame is Ok. Only around 7 wep types and each type has around 5 diff types fpr each wep types and thats it. No skills at all u get these dumb artifacts that replace skills but must of them are trash and u use LVL UP POINTS FOR WEP PASSIVES OR GEAR AND BOW PASSIVES. Once you hit max level there no new loot nothing ur just DONE. Not worth the price just get gamepass for 1$ took me 9hrs to hit max lvl Expand
  38. May 26, 2020
    Decent at best...
    It has a really nice feel to it, combat is smooth abilities are cool and the artstyle is just what yo expect..
    Other than that there is just not enough content to bite into for it to be worth it.
  39. May 26, 2020
    The game won't connect to Mojang's gay servers being buggy asfk just like MinecraftJava
  40. May 26, 2020
    Um Jogo com mecânicas fáceis e divertidas, mas peca um pouco na história.
  41. May 27, 2020
    Buah el juego esta to wapo, y más aún SI FUNCIONARA, estoy cansado de ver la presentación de xbox, que si que muy guapa, pero mi tiene hasta narices la maldita presentación. Y esperate que los bugs que he visto en videos no son para dejarlos pasar.
    Hay una casilla donde si pasas te mueres insta.
    Hay lugares donde sales volando. Los spawns de tus animales A VECES aparecen DEBAJO DEL
    Hay una casilla donde si pasas te mueres insta.
    Hay lugares donde sales volando.
    Los spawns de tus animales A VECES aparecen DEBAJO DEL MAPA.

Le doy un dos por pena. No lo he jugado pero si, Mojang esta trabajando en arreglar el juego pero ya veo su gran esfuerzo, todo el proceso de creación que han tenido y no lo han arreglado. Además se ha atrasado la fecha de salid por culpa del coronavirus, que vale, no es culpa suya, pero que han tenido un mes mas para trabajar.
    Sale el juego y el día UNO ya tienen problemas con INICIO DE SESION.

Claro que si.
  42. May 27, 2020
    The game is too short, and has some bugs on the multiplayer.
    It's not worth buying, but if u have the xbox game pass beta. u can try and see it by urself.
    ITS REALLY TOO SHORT
  43. May 27, 2020
    I have seen Roblox dungeon crawlers with more depth than this game. Random multiplayer is non existent, you can only play local mutltiplayer if you have 2 xbox controllers, cant play with a mouse and keyboard plus a controller. Five hours to make it through the whole game and they are already asking for money for paid DLC.

My son who is a huge minecraft lover has been looking forward to

My son who is a huge minecraft lover has been looking forward to this game for a long time, played exactly 20 minutes before he lost interest do to lack of anything to do besides killing the same handful of monsters over and over. There is absolutely no character customization, all level up skill points go to bland and uninspired weapon leveling. Basically just a Minecraft TM moneygrab. Don't waste your time or money.
  44. May 26, 2020
    Not worth the money - This is made for 9 year olds with a console, not RPG gamers with a PC.

Gameplay becomes dreary very quickly - same thing over and over again. Hardly a storyline to speak of. Zero character-story development. You just follow waypoints through a generated map, items and loot generation is as basic as it can get with a laughable attempt at a skill tree.... If anyone has played "Skylanders" on the xbox - this game is going to feel very familiar, it's like they took that game, cut half the storyline out and just used a minecraft texture and sound pack over the top.
  45. May 26, 2020
    There is a parallel earth which branched off from our own at the time Microsoft bought Minecraft. In that world, Minecraft has evolved into a full-blown operating system, to the point where it's beginning to make the Xerox PARC-based desktops seem a little sad and redundant. The people in that alternative world have it better than we do, and they know it. Today, they are pointing atThere is a parallel earth which branched off from our own at the time Microsoft bought Minecraft. In that world, Minecraft has evolved into a full-blown operating system, to the point where it's beginning to make the Xerox PARC-based desktops seem a little sad and redundant. The people in that alternative world have it better than we do, and they know it. Today, they are pointing at Minecraft Dungeons. They are laughing at us. Expand
  46. May 26, 2020
    Muy buen juego, ha cumplido con mis expectativas después de la beta, música ambiente perfecta, ni un bajón de fps en lo que llevo de partida, gráficos maravillosos, la historia no está nada mal, bien hecho Mojang
  47. May 26, 2020
    Just a steaming pile of garbage. I couldn't find any enjoyment out of it xbox should just give up on this franchise
  48. May 26, 2020
    ooch.... 9 levels, a game that lasts 3-4 hours... barely any loot, you get 2-3 drops a level and gold is used to buy random stuff.... I feel like it is a starter level of Diablo 1 but made for 3 year old kids max!
    The leveling is none existent, just level your stuff but it is soooo barebones. No crafting or building, for example you could build a home and find stuff to put in it and so on, nope nothing of that to see...
    And it already plagued with dlc? extra levels gone be dlc and even in the character selection you have it already... I really don't get it. Everything is so simple, too simple. If you like diablo and Path of exile, just don't waste your time, it isn't worth it at all!
  49. May 26, 2020
    I have a game pass in Xbox app in PC, but this is the only game that says I do not own it when trying to login inside the game itself. All of other downloaded games works perfectly.
    I wish they put more QA into the game so at least I would be able to start it.
  50. May 26, 2020
    i find the game to be quite simple and for its price is worth . Its a good introduction to ARPG , even tho is simple it can be at times challenging . You can finish it in 3-4 hours if u rush the entire thing on the first dificulty , but there are also 2 more dificulties each with new loot and more powerful mobs . The fact that alot of ppl describe it as "not like minecraft , i cant buildi find the game to be quite simple and for its price is worth . Its a good introduction to ARPG , even tho is simple it can be at times challenging . You can finish it in 3-4 hours if u rush the entire thing on the first dificulty , but there are also 2 more dificulties each with new loot and more powerful mobs . The fact that alot of ppl describe it as "not like minecraft , i cant build or break blocks" is kind of dumb , it was never ment to be like minecraft . Is like saying that Hearthstone is not like World of Warcraft. As of today the game is pretty "barebones" as they say , but it can offer a rly good ammount of playtime for its price due to although simple but fun grinding . Also the game will have free updates besides the dlcs , which in my opinion i find them more like an expansion , other than the new maps the hero edition offers only cosmetic stuff. Expand
  51. May 26, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It is a good game, its combat system felt fluid, the difficulty is well balanced, the graphic level is good, I really enjoyed it Expand
  52. May 26, 2020
    Finshed it in 3 hours online is not working it also has a bug whers it wipes your pc and you loss evry bit of data on that whole drive dont buy spend your $28 for a game that doesnt wipe your pc and lasts more then 2 to 3 hours there also isnt ultra wide support there is nothing minecraft about it apart from the player models. This would be fine for a $3 game but for a $28 gmae its isFinshed it in 3 hours online is not working it also has a bug whers it wipes your pc and you loss evry bit of data on that whole drive dont buy spend your $28 for a game that doesnt wipe your pc and lasts more then 2 to 3 hours there also isnt ultra wide support there is nothing minecraft about it apart from the player models. This would be fine for a $3 game but for a $28 gmae its is terrible. very disipointed 0/10 Expand
  53. May 26, 2020
    es un muy buen juego entretenido para pasar el tiempo, me gusto bastante. se nota la inspiracion de ciablo
  54. May 26, 2020
    Simplesmente incrível, boa jogabilidade e diversão, otima ambientação, músicas incríveis.
  55. May 26, 2020
    Perfect to play co-op with the family and Friends!
    This game is short and small but honestly thats what expected. This game is nice to have and a pretty good time with family and friends. Still worth playing if your going through it alone
  56. May 26, 2020
    It is an amazing game when played on Xbox, buying this game feels like a scam, but if you get it on Gamepass it feels amazing
  57. May 26, 2020
    Que Jogo divertido, um RPG excelente para jogar com os amigos,muito bom mesmo, a perspectiva isométrica ajuda muito nesse tipo de jogo.
  58. May 27, 2020
    The game is very enjoyable but also very short and the game is gonna be continued with DLCs but behind a paywall which is bad becaouse i already paid around 100 PLN (around 20$)
  59. May 27, 2020
    There are too many people criticizing the game by saying its too short... It's not, this game is not that short and there are many dungeon crawlers that are shorter than this game... This game has 3 game modes which is makes the game duration even longer, and it also has a challenging way to collect runes in order to get a secret level, with more coming as free updates... While not aThere are too many people criticizing the game by saying its too short... It's not, this game is not that short and there are many dungeon crawlers that are shorter than this game... This game has 3 game modes which is makes the game duration even longer, and it also has a challenging way to collect runes in order to get a secret level, with more coming as free updates... While not a perfect game, it doesn't deserve this type of rating... It deserves at least 8/10 or 8.5/10 rather than 7.3/10 Expand
  60. May 26, 2020
    This is a joke, why do they call it Minecraft when it lacks most of the features of the original game.
  61. May 26, 2020
    I'm really loving it PC and Switch! Must have online and local co-op game!!!
  62. May 26, 2020
    Jogo ridículo! Não dá pra esperar algo bom vindo da Microsoft! Mesma porcaria do minecrafr
  63. May 26, 2020
    Why they called this game "Minecraft"? This is not "mine", and not "craft".
  64. May 28, 2020
    Don't waste your time or your money. There is no mage class. Archer frequently runs out of arrows. Almost all of the spells and potion are on a 30 second timer. You get hit, then wait 30 seconds to come off cooldown. Walk speed is slow. There is no pause even in single player, and with no town portal you are forced to complete a long level or else mobs will kill you and use up all yourDon't waste your time or your money. There is no mage class. Archer frequently runs out of arrows. Almost all of the spells and potion are on a 30 second timer. You get hit, then wait 30 seconds to come off cooldown. Walk speed is slow. There is no pause even in single player, and with no town portal you are forced to complete a long level or else mobs will kill you and use up all your lives.

Gameplay involves mostly using your normal attacks since everything has long cooldowns. There is no tech tree, and the active skills are very limited. This is an ARPG with training wheels made for people who never played an ARPG before, want a simple couch co-op, never play games at all, or kids 5-10 years old. The levels and enemy types are very repetitive. There is only 1 armor slot, 1 melee weapon slot, 1 bow slot, and 3 active item slots.

There is a currency that can only be used to gamble on random items. There is no enchanting, re -rolling affixes, or anything.

Story is pretty much non-existent either. There is a bad guy and you follow him and then kill him.
    If you have gamepass then you can check it out and likely get bored after a couple hours. NO WAY recommend buying this.
  65. May 28, 2020
    "It can be fun with friends" shouldn't have to carry your game. Watching paint dry can be fun if your friends don't suck. This game falls short.
    Insanely shallow, will take about 4 hours for you to see all the content twice. Feels like the game isn't even complete and they are already advertising that there will be DLC. Would be more interesting if they could add anything compelling or enjoyable to do in the game before trying to sell additional content.

Currently all you can do is increase the numbers on the exact same items you've had access to since the start of the game. I understand ARPG's are about grinding, but usually that grinding is for something interesting or new, or the actual gameplay loop of the grind is fun. All of that is missing here.
    There are about 5 different enemies across every map in the game (all 9 of them).
    You get 6 item slots made up of a melee weapon, armor, ranged weapon, and 3 artifacts. Your artifacts are the only thing that give you anything to do in the game, as they are what become your abilities, and usually you use one artifact for movement because you absolutely CRAWL in this game any time you don't have a speed buff. Most weapons between hammers and glaives feel the exact same to use.
    There are no classes,and levels don't feel rewarding to earn because you just earn an enchantment point to apply randomly rolled buffs to the same gear.
    This game is just a boring grinding simulator with absolutely no pay-off. Movement is terrible clunky, as you get caught on every random block on the map.
    Every boss fight boils down to the same attack pattern where they shoot at you, and leave time for you to shoot back before dodging the next slow moving pellet.
    Pushing into the higher difficulty levels is even more boring than the initial sprint, where they just crank up the HP of the enemies and they just become damage sponges.

No mining. No crafting. No personality. I had hopes at first when it looked like the "camp" was starting to expand with NPC's, but there are just 2 NPC's that you can gamble at with your emeralds, which are gained by trashing your old gear and found in maps.

ALSO, they took the worst part of D3, loot is instanced and there is no trading, so you can't even trade gear with your friends.

No part of the game really felt satisfying at any point after the first few minutes. It all got old very quickly, it's just an artificial "item level" grind with no interesting or innovative content whatsoever, nothing to discover after the first few minutes and pretty much just boils down to colors moving around on your screen while you press 1 2 3 over and over.
  66. May 28, 2020
    No content except of stupidly short story. For future to come will be everything purchasable. Loot drop disaster. No sharing with friends. Only local and friend coplay no random people online possibility to join. This game in this current state regardless of how Well it looks isnt worth playing even for free.
  67. May 26, 2020
    Çok iyi oyun tek attım baya güzel oyun sardı arada bi atarım coop baya eğlenceli deneyin
  68. May 27, 2020
    This game has fun, action-packed gameplay that is wonderful to enjoy with your friends. I also think the developers did a good job making the world look like Minecraft. The movement animations for the enemies and animals are very fluid. Unfortunately, these are the only nice things I have to say about the game.

This game deserves a 2/10 for 2 reasons: it is missing key elements that any

This game deserves a 2/10 for 2 reasons: it is missing key elements that any good RPG game should have and is plagued by numerous bugs.

The best part of any RPG is the character customization. The ability to make your character unique and as powerful or skillful as possible is a huge driving force to adventure. I’ll use Dungeons and Dragons as an example. In D&D, you typically select your race, class, attributes, skills, feats, abilities, and hopefully some equipment of your choosing. As you level up, you get to improve or modify these character traits to customize, specialize and empower your character. All of these things go towards making a unique character that becomes and integral part of the team. Not in Minecraft Dungeons.

In Minecraft Dungeons you get to choose exactly two things: your character model and the equipment you use.

While I’ve never thought that having a wide variety of choices to customize your characters appearance was very important to a game, all you get to choose from is about 30 preset models. There is no editor where you can customize your skin. You can’t even upload a custom skin (as far as I know), which is super easy in Minecraft.

You do get to choose what equipment you use, but that’s it. Let me say that again, you only get to choose the equipment you USE. You have no choice in what equipment you’ll find or what you’ll get. Allow me to explain. Equipment drops randomly throughout each level, but you can only find certain gear in each, which is listed when you select the mission. Fine. You also collect emeralds as a currency to use once you’re back at camp in between missions. When I started playing the game, I was pretty happy to finish my first mission and spend my ~500 emeralds on some sweet archer gear (the class I’m trying to play), but it turns out you can only spend your hard earned emeralds in two ways: buying a RANDOM piece of equipment, leveled appropriate to your character, or buying a RANDOM artifact from a wandering trader that appears time to time. Can you imagine that in real life? Imagine walking up to a food vendor, saying “Hi I’d like something to eat, what do you have?” and him going “You give me some money and you’ll find out.” ?!?!?!

Even if you’re happy with the equipment you find, there are only six total equipment slots for your character. This includes melee weapon, ranged weapons, armor, and three artifact slots (artifacts are amulets, tomes, or other gear with spells). Six total slots is abysmally low.

Possibly the most concerning thing about your character being defined only by the gear they have is that you can’t share gear you get with your party members. So if one person is trying to play a tank, and you have some awesome mercenary armor for them, you can’t give it to them. This means that not only are you limited to using equipment to build the character you want to play, but you’re limited to ONLY YOUR EQUIPMENT. Several times during the five hours my brother and I have played the game, we have each gotten gear that the other desperately wants, but are forced to salvage it for emeralds instead, since the gear doesn’t help my character or his character specifically.

The bugs I mentioned earlier include getting booted out of our game after completing a mission, the game crashing during the mission, which eliminates all of our progress, and other game-breaking bugs. These aren’t an issue 75% of the time, but when they are, it is incredibly annoying.
  69. May 28, 2020
    Completely unfinished game, no variety in itembuilds, since your build is literally one armor piece! No use for the ingame currency besides coinflip item purchase! No existing endgame.
    And I have no idea why you would create a second character since you can basically swap your gear whenever you want.
  70. May 26, 2020
    На русском внизу)
    Long thought to buy, not to buy. I watched the streams and was confused. As a result, I took a pass for 2 weeks for 2$ and played half a day with 1 break. Almost finished on hardest lvl, only 2 missions left.
    I am very pleased that I decided to play it myself, I liked changing the style of the game on the go and getting used to new mechanics. Pros: Nice, simple
    На русском внизу)
    Pros:
    Nice, simple graphics, the effects do not hurt the eyes, as after D3 and PoE)) Music and sounds also liked, they did a nice job! Have a good time a couple of three evenings. For such a price, the game is perfect)
    Not the pros:
    Sometimes it crashes to the main menu with a connection error. There are some bugs, but have not yet met critical. Short for now, but I hope the game will develop for a long time. Wish the camp will got some interesting functions. Add storage for interesting items, for now almost everything is sprayed.

Долго думал купить-не купить. Смотрел стримы и был в замешательстве. В итоге взял за 2$ пропуск на 2 недели и поиграл пол дня с 1 перерывом. Почти прошел на самом сложном уровне, осталось лишь 2 миссии.
    Очень доволен, что всё-таки решил сам поиграть, понравилось на ходу менять стиль игры и привыкать к новым механикам.
    Плюсы:
    Приятная простенькая графика, от эффектов не болят глаза, как после D3 и PoE)) Музыка и звуки тоже понравились, достойно поработали! Приятно провести время пару тройку вечеров. За такую цену самое то игра)
    Не плюсы:
    Иногда вылетает в главное меню с ошибкой подключения. Есть баги, но критических пока не встречал. Короткая пока что, но надеюсь игра будет долго развиваться. Хотелось бы как-то получше с лагерем поработать. Добавить хранилище для интересных предметов, пока почти всё распыляется.
  71. May 28, 2020
    This is awesome! It has amazing mechanics and is so fun to play, however... it's way too short and the story feels farfetched.
  72. May 27, 2020
    TLDR: Nice try, lacks content, bad progression and gearing system, a bit buggy and gets boring really fast 5/10
    (Played other games in the genre before like Diablo II and III, path of exile, torchlight I and II and I already have 15 hours in the game)
    A nice try from Mojang, and sadly thats it, nothing more than a nice try. The game is all around polished, with a few minor
    A nice try from Mojang, and sadly thats it, nothing more than a nice try.
    The game is all around polished, with a few minor bugs(buggy/chunky movement, mobs spawning into objects), the gameplay is smooth but gets boring after a couple of hours.
    The game lacks key features to become a clean member of the genre.
    The gameplay is boring and uninteractive, lack of diversity in mobs and enemy enchantments just supports this statement.
    The game lacks "indirect progression", the players don't want to craft the weapon they need with enchantments they want obviously, but we need a different system other then this full random mess the game uses, only thing you can control in progression is farming in an area where the item can drop(not taking level difference in said items, different and/or unnecessary enchantments on them which give no help to your build in to count)
    The progression is very weak, get item, get level, enchant it if the said item has any useful enchantments and thats it. The game lacks crafting, different kind of merchants and means of getting gear. And one huge problem: THE GAME LACKS PLAYER TO PLAYER TRADING.
    The players should be able to modify gear in some regard, changing enchantments or stats on them.
    The game has major balancing issues too, some builds are overall better in all terms(cough, soul build) making any other builds seem useless.
    The game turns into a repetative farm fest, trying to get the item to drop in the right enchantments or farming emeralds (currency in the game) and buying FULLY RANDOM GEAR and thats it, thats the whole progression, in the later stages of game (after the default playthrough) the XP levels to enchant become less of an issue, as you'll get overleveled and undergeared really fast.
    There is currently no endgame content in the game, only the repetative default "mission" maps. The game lacks end game content, like bossing, adventure hunting, fun quests, labyrinths, PVP and those are only just a few things that other games have in the genre.
  73. May 28, 2020
    Too many bugs affecting play through that force you to restart the current level.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 39 Critic Reviews

1. May 28, 2020
    Minecraft Dungeons is a missed opportunity in every sense. After playing the first map, the formula is constantly repeated, only differing in terms of colors and the paths to take. The main story goes completely unnoticed, to the point that you forget about the main goal. The best way to enjoy it is in co-op mode, because, once the story mode is over, it has nothing else that can surprise us.
  2. May 27, 2020
    Quotation forthcoming.
  3. May 27, 2020
    Minecraft Dungeons takes the smash hit construction game into an action-packed new genre, but keeps the friendly aesthetic and accessibility kids love. The game's a tad short and requires some late-stage grinding, though.