8.2

1. Oct 23, 2017
    Awesome amazing game. I love this game, especialy hot multiplayer battles. I prefer play with Rudo, Stella, Paho. Campaign is very good too. Best pvp gane ever
  2. Oct 24, 2017
    Love it, love it, LOVE IT! This game is simple, fun and fast. I like that you can play single player mode or online with other, not to mention you have campaigns also. The graphics are cute and wild all at once, the music is cool and the SOUND FXs make me laugh as I think of the Minions. What real makes this more fun is you have different characters with different abilities so you need toLove it, love it, LOVE IT! This game is simple, fun and fast. I like that you can play single player mode or online with other, not to mention you have campaigns also. The graphics are cute and wild all at once, the music is cool and the SOUND FXs make me laugh as I think of the Minions. What real makes this more fun is you have different characters with different abilities so you need to play with them to find your favourite. Not to mention all of the map choices. Get out there and try it today! Expand

Mushroom Wars 2 is a wonderful title to play and an amazing competition to watch. There’s so much to talk about, anticipate, and be surprised by, that you should expect this title to live on for many, many years. The developers have been truly successful of creating the tools for a competitive player to use — and then getting the hell out of the way; Zillion Whales leaves us with a trendsetting, unrivaled masterpiece, and then lets us play it the way we want to play it.
  2. Oct 19, 2017
    The PC version of Mushroom Wars 2 is a complete disaster: repetitive, boring and badly balanced, the game is everything but an RTS. You should try the free-to-play edition on iOS or Android, before considering to spend money here.
  3. Oct 14, 2017
    Mushroom Wars 2 is, to sum up, a remarkable game. Zillion Whales offers a different option for those who would like to enter to the strategy genre, and for the fans of it, through minimalist and excellent gameplay, absorbing multiplayer and charming aesthetics.