5.3

1. Apr 10, 2020
    I was someone that fell in love with the first game, and coming into the second I can tell you that over all the changes were mostly positive.

Castwise, the game was changed heavily to favour a rushdown meta with highly aggressive gameplay. Learning to master skills like guard cancelling and using your supports only on combos that are overextending what you can take are the key to becoming a master of this game.

Both on this and others, most of the negative reviews on this game are complaints about the publisher (Bandai Namco) or whining about their main getting nerfed because they had things that were too broken for the new combo system, so please be wary of that.

The fact of the matter is the game is new, as with any fighting game it still has to be discovered the whole way through. They made lots of changes to the system to make it run more smoothly and tying dash cancelling to meter was a positive change with how much damage characters can do using them if they're smart. A good Shigaraki player could do 75% of your health without any meter cost otherwise.

This game is a solid experience if you want an arena fighter with more depth, if the NUNS games left you like they did me where you felt it was just too much mashing circle. This game is fun, well put together, and an overall improvement from the original.

I look forward to seeing what BYKING does from here, and what the game will bring us with the DLC.
  2. Aug 10, 2020
    Sssssfkfkfkfkfkfkkfkdkdkkdididididididididdiididididididididididididididididi
  3. Aug 12, 2020
    Just a great and simple fighting with good graphics. I bought the game to my little brother and he is happily :)

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 29, 2020
    My Hero One’s Justice 2 is, expectedly, a slightly better, more story-relevant take on 2018’s surprise hit. The additions aren’t enough to sway those who were unsure of the original, yet appreciated enough for those that did play the proceeding game. No doubt the extended roster is the breakout addition, sure, but outside of those already invested in the My Hero Academia-verse, there’s little to be excited about, bar a damn good, albeit wholly casual, stylish anime fighter. And, seriously, who can argue with that?
  2. Apr 3, 2020
    My Hero One’s Justice 2 proudly belongs to the category of sequels that do things better and push the series forward. With more content available compared to the original game, lots of characters, great visuals and an overall anime feel, My Hero One’s Justice 2 is a fun fighter that does things right for the most part.
  3. Mar 27, 2020
    What My Hero One’s Justice 2 does right in this context is creating a gloriously epic display of combat on-screen – invigorating gameplay with the same clamour and panache the anime series is known for. Fights erupt with the same sense of danger and intensity when on the small-screen, with individual characters hosting a bevy of unique animations to lay a good smack-down on their opponents.