7.2

1. Jul 4, 2014
    If you are looking for a management sim where the sky is the limit, look no further than Out of the Park Baseball 15. Year after year, OOTP Developments puts out a premier product. The scope of this game is amazing. You can manage teams from the Major Leagues through the minor leagues to international ball. I have had a blast playing this game. Highly recommended.
  2. Jul 6, 2014
    This is an excellent baseball management sim game. If you're not familiar, you control all of the GM and Manager duties, and have the capability to manage the games real time if you're so inclined. You don't actually hit or pitch the ball, but if you're the type to pick up a console sports game and sim the games while acting as the GM you absolutely need to buy this game now.
  3. May 31, 2014
    Best computer sim sports game out there. The depth of the game is absolutely amazing, and you can customize literally everything. A must-purchase for baseball fans.
  4. Jun 3, 2014
    Out of the Park Baseball is the best baseball game I have ever played. It's not an arcade title, but rather it puts you in the driver's seat of your favorite baseball franchise. Trade players, draft the next superstars, scout foreign countries, call all the shots from dugout, watch how your players develop in the minor leagues and play into the infinite future. The game comes with realOut of the Park Baseball is the best baseball game I have ever played. It's not an arcade title, but rather it puts you in the driver's seat of your favorite baseball franchise. Trade players, draft the next superstars, scout foreign countries, call all the shots from dugout, watch how your players develop in the minor leagues and play into the infinite future. The game comes with real players & teams (full MLB 2014 Opening Day rosters plus complete minor leagues, and also 7 international leagues with real players / teams) and also every season in MLB history (1871-2013) which you can replay or start your alternate history with. On top of that, you can create fictional leagues or combine any type of league in your own baseball universe. The possibilities are endless! Expand
  5. Jun 19, 2014
    Amazing game. The possibilities are endless with the ability to create your own league from scratch. Any true baseball fan will appreciate the in-depth features of this game. The staff on the OOTP team are very active in their forums and also listen to their gaming community. This game is a must have for anyone who enjoys managing a ball club.
  6. Jun 4, 2014
    I have been playing OOTP since version 3 and this game just gets better and better each year. If you are a baseball nut then this game is for you. The depth and customization are completely unmatched by any other game on the market today. I usually find myself getting tired of playing sports games after a while, but with OOTP I keep playing right up to the release of the next version.I have been playing OOTP since version 3 and this game just gets better and better each year. If you are a baseball nut then this game is for you. The depth and customization are completely unmatched by any other game on the market today. I usually find myself getting tired of playing sports games after a while, but with OOTP I keep playing right up to the release of the next version.

So if you are looking for a baseball simulator, this is the game for you!
  7. Jun 14, 2014
    OOTP Baseball is great because there is just so much you can do. You can create your own fictional league and follow along. You can replay the history of the MLB. You can create a league in your home state. You can add yourself to the draft pool and follow your career. The list goes on and on.

Online leagues enhance the fun by allowing players to write articles. On the OOTP forums you can find the perfect league for you.

If you are a baseball fan in any way the OOTP Baseball is for you.
  8. May 27, 2014
    OOTP keeps getting better year on year. The only reason I didn't give it 9 is because the 3D graphics system is till very much a work in progress, but that will apparently improve next year, and maybe before through a patch. The sheer depth of customisation options is what makes this game for me, and I find myself getting annoyed with other sports games - both text sims and otherwise -OOTP keeps getting better year on year. The only reason I didn't give it 9 is because the 3D graphics system is till very much a work in progress, but that will apparently improve next year, and maybe before through a patch. The sheer depth of customisation options is what makes this game for me, and I find myself getting annoyed with other sports games - both text sims and otherwise - that don't match it. Expand
  9. May 27, 2014
    If you are looking for a baseball simulator that is deep and flexible OOTP 15 is the game to get. If you want replay history you can. If you want to play along with the current MLB setup you can. If you want to set up a league using teams from your area you can. Almost anything you can think of creating in regards to baseball you can and then watch the rich history of what you have madeIf you are looking for a baseball simulator that is deep and flexible OOTP 15 is the game to get. If you want replay history you can. If you want to play along with the current MLB setup you can. If you want to set up a league using teams from your area you can. Almost anything you can think of creating in regards to baseball you can and then watch the rich history of what you have made grow the more you play. As a fan of baseball...this game never gets old for me. Expand
  10. May 27, 2014
    You could not find a better sports simulation game for baseball, anywhere. This game gives you so much for the small amount that you pay. Can be difficult for new players because there is so many options but the forum they have is amazing for help and ideas. One of the best games I have ever purchased.
  11. Jun 5, 2014
    I've purchased OOTP several times, and always loved it. Yes, it can be like playing a spreadsheet, but there are times that's exactly what I want to do. (My 9 back to back championships in the European Baseball League with the Paris Blues attest to that fact.) OOTP 15 gets a lot of points for its baseball simulation, which is excellent. It immediately loses them because it crashes all theI've purchased OOTP several times, and always loved it. Yes, it can be like playing a spreadsheet, but there are times that's exactly what I want to do. (My 9 back to back championships in the European Baseball League with the Paris Blues attest to that fact.) OOTP 15 gets a lot of points for its baseball simulation, which is excellent. It immediately loses them because it crashes all the time! Literally more than any game I have ever seen, including ArmA 2 (which was a disaster at launch). Normally, my procedure is to start a fictional league and simulate a hundred years or so of history to give the league some "meat" (hall of fame players, records to break, historical dynasties, and so on). Typically, that takes a few hours. OOTP 15 seems to crash at least every three or four seasons, meaning that before I finally gave up it had taken me hours of running the thing to get from 1900 to 1930. I hate to say it, but until it's fixed, the game simply isn't worth its price. Expand
  12. Aug 15, 2014
    Great game, Im a Football Manager 2009-2014 junke and this game has competed quite nicely for my gaming time. My gaming day dreams have definitely drifted towards OOTP.

If your into baseball, into sports management or sports simulations, this will nicely surprise you and generally available at reasonable pricing. I wont give the game a ten because their are bugs and its definitely

I wont give the game a ten because their are bugs and its definitely not perfect but as far as sport simulations Ill add it into the evolutionary chain and say its a great addition.
  13. Jul 7, 2014
    The ultimate baseball management sim. Incredible depth and options for the baseball stat geek. If you love the numbers and intricacies of the game of baseball this is for you. If you love pouring over box scores and stat lines this is for you. Play it solo or, for what I feel is the real challenge, join one (or more) of the many free online leagues and compete against 20 or more otherThe ultimate baseball management sim. Incredible depth and options for the baseball stat geek. If you love the numbers and intricacies of the game of baseball this is for you. If you love pouring over box scores and stat lines this is for you. Play it solo or, for what I feel is the real challenge, join one (or more) of the many free online leagues and compete against 20 or more other baseball aficionados.

If you want a baseball video game like The Show or want to be the next Babe Ruth, both at bat and on the mound, this isn't the game for you. This isn't for you to swing the bat or throw the pitch, this game is for the person who thinks he can be a major league manager or general manager. Evaluate players, build your organization, set the strategy, make draft picks and trades to try to build your dynasty, cut the veteran when he his bat is more detrimental than his experience is a plus or promote that hot rookie straight from AA ball to the big leagues. Again, this is a management sim and one of the best of it's kind regardless of the sport.

Is it perfect? No but it is as close as any game can be. The support from OOTPD is superb. They listen to their customers including adding features suggested in their forums. They will work with you on any issues you have and with any game this complex there may be some issues. When there is an issue found they work with you to get it fixed and issues patches when they are needed.

This is the total package: Great responsive support and the ultimate Baseball Management Game. I have been playing it since OOTP9 and every year it just gets better.

If management simulation is what you are looking for then you have found it. If you love Football Manager and either love baseball or want to learn about the game then OOTP15 is the next natural step for you.
  14. Jul 29, 2014
    I have played every version since v1. OOTP 15 is another solid home run. My only complaint is the 3D Stadium Model is very much a first attempt and is not on par with the rest of the game. Having said that and based upon prior experience with the franchise I do like the concept and I think eventually (probably around 16 or 17) it should be very good.
  15. Dec 27, 2014
    Best Baseball Simulation game on the market right now. If you are looking for a baseball simulator that is deep and flexible OOTP 15 is the game to get. If you want replay history you can. If you want to play along with the current MLB setup you can. If you want to set up a league using teams from your area you can. Almost anything you can think of creating in regards to baseball you canBest Baseball Simulation game on the market right now. If you are looking for a baseball simulator that is deep and flexible OOTP 15 is the game to get. If you want replay history you can. If you want to play along with the current MLB setup you can. If you want to set up a league using teams from your area you can. Almost anything you can think of creating in regards to baseball you can and then watch the rich history of what you have made grow the more you play. As a fan of baseball...this game never gets old for me Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 9, 2014
    It ain’t pretty, it ain’t noisy, it will absolutely piss you off, but that only makes those successes all the sweeter.
  2. Jul 6, 2014
    It is too bad baseball is not very popular in Holland, because Out of the Park Baseball 15 is ten times better than it's predecessor.
  3. Jun 16, 2014
    Whether you want to just jump right into a game or season, or want to create a league from scratch, Out of the Park ’15 has the ability to do it and once again raises the bar for baseball management simulators. While the 3D effects to need some work, there’s no doubt that this is an awesome simulator for those who want to customize any and every aspect of the game.