8.8

1. Jun 16, 2020
    This port doesn't honor the original game, it has sound bugs that don't allow you to enjoy the experience, for some reason they decided to implement Denuvo which for low-performance PC's makes the experience less enjoyable, and the game after 11 years lacks simple spanish subtitles.

Este port no le hace honor al juego original, tiene bugs de sonido que no dejan disfrutar la experiencia, por alguna razón decidieron implementar Denuvo lo cual para PC's de poco rendimiento hace la experiencia menos disfrutable, y el juego despues de 11 años carece de simples subtitulos en español.
  2. Jun 23, 2020
    Game would have been much better if it had been added to playstation 4 where the majority of its playerbase would be and where the game found its footing. Poor port that constantly crashes and would highly recommend to not pick up until they release a console version. Atlus has begun to lose their top tier developer status. probably should stay away from any of their products for the nextGame would have been much better if it had been added to playstation 4 where the majority of its playerbase would be and where the game found its footing. Poor port that constantly crashes and would highly recommend to not pick up until they release a console version. Atlus has begun to lose their top tier developer status. probably should stay away from any of their products for the next year or so. Expand
  3. Jun 14, 2020
    Honestly. This is a betrayal. Atlus tricked me into buying a Vita just to play P4G. Now I see it's easy to access on PC? This is messed up. And the Graphics look way too shiny. The original P4 offered better usage of Fog Graphics that gave the game atmosphere. P4G doesn't know what atmosphere is! The Final boss has no character development
  4. Jun 15, 2020
    Awful Game ! Aged poorly. Its Tedious. Palaces are awful worse than momentos in Persona 5. Overall just a waste of time. Story goes nowhere. Golden has one of the most out of place and worse written characters ever seen in a video game. Cast is unlikeable. Gameplay is outdated and boring. One of the worse and smallest JRPGs ive ever place. The Town is super small the Dungeons only buildAwful Game ! Aged poorly. Its Tedious. Palaces are awful worse than momentos in Persona 5. Overall just a waste of time. Story goes nowhere. Golden has one of the most out of place and worse written characters ever seen in a video game. Cast is unlikeable. Gameplay is outdated and boring. One of the worse and smallest JRPGs ive ever place. The Town is super small the Dungeons only build of the same copy/paste hallways over and over again. Cant recommend the game to anyone. Expand
  5. Jun 22, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ainda não zerei só depois irei ver se merece mais que um grande zerooooooooooo Expand
  6. Jun 28, 2020
    Great game, I liked it. The story's nice. The dungeons can get boring quickly due to their nature of being simple randomly generated hallways. The ending could've definitely been made a little better, but it's whatever, I guess it's still fine.
  7. Jun 28, 2020
    The game is overrated, and in order to somehow level its overall indicator, I set: 0 ... And no offense, but I do not support the orientation of the heroine .....
  8. Jul 1, 2020
    This game today 01/07/2020 is just unplayable because it was not ported properly from ps vita. It crashes every 20 minutes. It crashes because of in game events because the sofwere is baerly working on several PCs which meet the minimum requirements. It is awful for anyone who would appreciate this game but cannot play it. It crashes during loading screen, during dialogues, durin gamplay.This game today 01/07/2020 is just unplayable because it was not ported properly from ps vita. It crashes every 20 minutes. It crashes because of in game events because the sofwere is baerly working on several PCs which meet the minimum requirements. It is awful for anyone who would appreciate this game but cannot play it. It crashes during loading screen, during dialogues, durin gamplay. Last but not least the animated cutscenes lag every one second.
    I'm upset to leave a bad review because I love the persona series. but I'll change it when Atlus will fix these issues. Many players like me are just waiting to play. I just hope Atlus will not forget to release a patch.
  9. Jul 1, 2020
    Очередной аниме высер. Лайкают эту хератень лишь тупые фанаты аниме.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 25 Critic Reviews

1. Jun 23, 2020
    Persona 4 Golden is a magnificent opportunity, and even more so after the overwhelming success of Persona 5, to get to know one of the most beloved installments by the fans, which solidified the pillars of the franchise.
  2. Jun 23, 2020
    Persona 4 Golden was arguably the game to get on the Vita, among a library that's very unsung after Sony put that little portable out to pasture. Now that it's on one of the most accessible platforms in the world, there's little to no excuse for avoiding it. $20 is a steal for something that's going to last you a full month and keep you thinking about it for months to come.
  3. Jun 16, 2020
    While it almost lost me with the incredible amount of story and dialogue, it set me straight when the gameplay finally kicked in. The nearly perfect juggling act between wild visuals, great story, and familiar JRPG gameplay has me sold that I need to check out other Persona games in the series. Hopefully, they make them for the PC. Persona 4 Golden was an excellent PC game that deserves gamers’ time and attention.