tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Nov 7, 2019
    One of the best VR games I have played, next to beat saber and super hot.
    Really a must buy.
  2. Nov 8, 2019
    Do you want to feel like John Wick shooting bad guys to a banging soundtrack? Of course you do!

I am relatively new to VR having just picked up an Oculus Rift S 3 weeks ago. I have been interested in VR since the release in 2016 however did not want to mess around with sensors around the room for the "room-scale" experience. In the past 3 weeks I have been enjoying various

In the past 3 weeks I have been enjoying various experiences in VR, (Beat Saber, Superhot, Arizona Sunshine, Asgard's Wrath, Blade and Sorcery). I have been playing titles both large in scope and small.

Pistol Whip is my favorite VR experience. The ultimate goal in VR is to make you feel awesome. Pistol Whip NAILS that and gives you a great workout all the while.

I actually feel like John Wick moving through these fantastic abstract vignettes, changing my shooting position, dodging bullets and obstacles all while nailing my shots to the beat of the banging soundtrack.

Get this game!

1. Nov 18, 2019
    Pistol Whip is insanely fun, downright hectic, and excellent for parties. While the seven levels won’t last very long, the soundtrack and compelling rhythmic gameplay carry this one to stratospheric heights. Embrace your gun kata, and pick this up.
  2. Nov 18, 2019
    There’s something to be said for a stripped down to basics game experience, without too many complications or intricacies that get in the way of the fun. Pistol Whip is entertaining and another of the growing list of successful arguments for VR as a near-staple for gamers. As a music game, it doesn’t have the depth or addictive appeal of Beat Saber. It can be fun and is one of the better action/arcade games in the VR space, but given its limited playlist and mechanics, I suspect it doesn’t have the long-term appeal of other, more fully-featured games.
  3. Nov 12, 2019
    Pistol Whip is a music/action VR shooter built from recognizable elements that combine into a unique whole, and when it all comes together as planned it leaves the player feeling like an invincible gun-god dancing through the bullets.