4.7

1. Mar 26, 2018
    This is my favorite FPS of all time. It hits on all points - Good game play, good graphics, realistic weapons and vehicles. Don't listen to the haters, this game is amazing.
  2. Dec 21, 2017
    Having played this game since early on in the early access i would recommend this game it lacks the polish of some aaa titles but it stands alone with its gameplay and enjoyment a+
  3. Dec 22, 2017
    Incredibly fun. With 100 people on a large map there can certainly be some jank, but it works well enough to fill many, many hours with great gameplay. The concept is one which naturally causes you to switch between defensive and offensive positions, adding just the right amount of randomness by forcing more skilled players to sometimes be at a disadvantage. And it makes for some of theIncredibly fun. With 100 people on a large map there can certainly be some jank, but it works well enough to fill many, many hours with great gameplay. The concept is one which naturally causes you to switch between defensive and offensive positions, adding just the right amount of randomness by forcing more skilled players to sometimes be at a disadvantage. And it makes for some of the most interesting and memorable end-game experiences ever. Expand
  4. Dec 23, 2017
    10/10 because this game gives me chills like no other in my 20 years gaming.

+++Atmosphere
    +++Mechanics
    +++Playable in potato PCs considering its a 8km x 8km open world 100 player game
  5. Dec 21, 2017
    2017 Best PC game.
    PUBG is game-changing. It's challenging and fun to play with friends. Don't trust the negative reviews you need to really play it for yourself
  6. Dec 5, 2019
    great game but they many hakers in ............................................................
  7. Dec 22, 2017
    Great and fun game, never mind the haters... its a GREAT GAME END OF STORY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD GAAAAAME
  8. Sep 30, 2021
    good nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  9. Jan 2, 2018
    It simply has an outmatching fun level from all the titles I played in 2017. Why 10? The early access was messy, buggy, but still it kept me playing, even though there were many many other games on my plate. The december release made this game run smooth on my computer. If I would be playing this game all alone, it wouldn't be any near 10/10. But (and it's a huge but) it provides suchIt simply has an outmatching fun level from all the titles I played in 2017. Why 10? The early access was messy, buggy, but still it kept me playing, even though there were many many other games on my plate. The december release made this game run smooth on my computer. If I would be playing this game all alone, it wouldn't be any near 10/10. But (and it's a huge but) it provides such fantastic fun times when you're playing it with your friends - each time you write a new scenario.The game also makes effort of cutting out trolls/haters - which is very refreshing for an online game.Any drawbacks the game have are non-important because the most important factor (FUN) it out of scale of 10. Expand
  10. Mar 8, 2018
    I have been playing PUBG for 1 month now and from as far as i can tell it's a really fun game, but of course it has it's issues like bugs, etc. Anyway i never experienced a major bug beside the vehicles that crash into really small objects.... For now it doesn't have the best optimization, but Bluehole is working hard to make this game better and better (you should also consider thatI have been playing PUBG for 1 month now and from as far as i can tell it's a really fun game, but of course it has it's issues like bugs, etc. Anyway i never experienced a major bug beside the vehicles that crash into really small objects.... For now it doesn't have the best optimization, but Bluehole is working hard to make this game better and better (you should also consider that Bluehole it's a pretty small team), and they already did major changes like there are so much less cheaters (actually i never met one, i'm playing in EU), and also they optimized it a a bit, and they are planing doings so again. It's also a complex shooter, because there is a variety of weapons and mods that will be bigger in the future. Also it provides big maps which is a great feature and they are planning on adding a third map in 2018. It's also nice that you can drive a variety of cars that will also get bigger with further updates. It's also great that we can play both Third Person and First Person and we can always change the servers.
    With that being said, i highly encourage you to support PUBG and look into the future plans of this game and give some trust to Bluehole, which is a small team trying to rise with this great game, that is surely intense, realistic and fun!
    PS: I know it's not really worth a 10 but i really want to encourage this game's future. :)
  11. Dec 21, 2017
    Let's see… after reading the negative reviews I think that many people are basing their reviews on the beta version, which is unfair, they were warned that it was a early access game, and still act like little children who yell at their parents when they can’t get a pistachio ice cream at McDonalds. Anyway, here are my pros and cons:

-Pros: The game itself is really good, the shooting

-Pros:
    The game itself is really good, the shooting mechanics are quite realistic and the learning curve is quite steep, this usually annoys casual gamers and kiddies (the cancer of the gaming industry if you ask me - just look at BF1), as well it is a game that it’s not all action, there is time when you have to be patient and just wait around, but for me this is great, because it builds up expectation and when there is a fight after the long wait, well it is just great, it reminds me a little bit of poker.

There is a lot of strategy involved, the game rewards patience and proper aggressiveness, and when playing in duos or squad, good communication and coordinated attacks result in winning firefights, I just love that. If you play rambo, while solo or with friends you are guaranteed to loose.

When I started playing, with a GTX 1070, I saw FPS at 40-50, now it stands at 100+, there has been improvement, but there is still room for more. The graphics are good, not amazing, but with a map this big, and sometimes firefights of up to 500m, higher textures would need very powerful rigs. And believe me, the gameplay really compensates.

Lastly, since I began playing (6 months now), by selling all of the loot crates, I have paid for the game price and even made a profit

-Cons:
    As of now, there are quite a few cheaters, which if not addressed, would bring this game to its knees, but I am confident that they will find a way. With the new implementation of the kill cam, I have seen a reduction of these little coward basterds.

Optimization has still a long run to go, so if the devs, as we say in Spanish: “no se ponen vergas”, the game could suffer from it, although there have been good improvements.

It’s not a game for everyone, but I love that the devs took a chance and made something different than the EA crap found on the kiddie gaming market

Hope it helps! And take my word for it, once you taste that delicious chicken dinner, you will be keep coming back for more!!
  12. Apr 19, 2018
    Voters here must be trolling or tripping. It might have some bugs, but the gameplay is rather unique. Best shooter out there with great tension build up, not the hasty childish CS go.
  13. May 5, 2018
    PUBG was the hottest game of 2017 that came out of nowhere and took everyone by surprise. It revolutionized the online shooter genre by its battle royale mechanics and rapidly claimed the crown of most popular video game which it holds to this date.

In PUBG, you and 98 other players jump to any desired spot in a massive map (as solo or a team of up to 4) and fight your way to become the last person standing. You need to find good gear to increase your chances of survival, but at the same time stay within a circle which continually gets smaller towards a random spot on the map, whether it is open terrain or a building. These unpredictable variables make your every action significant and creates an infinite number of possibilities every time you play the game. In PUBG, each game is unique.

I can consider myself a video game veteran and have been playing shooters since the genre was invented. In no other game, I felt the same sense of excitement and achievement when I kill a player. The main reason for this is knowing the effort your opponent has wasted until the time of confrontation and the pleasure of sending that player back to menu screen after making the kill, plus getting all the loot. The weapons feel great and the game, despite a common false opinion that PUBG depends on luck, rewards skilled players who know how to use their weapons, observe their surroundings and pay attention to every sound. You are always on your toes while playing PUBG (to the extent that many players who play before going to bed are having PUBG dreams at night), which results in a very tense but satisfying game.

Contrary to the experience many reviewers have, I haven’t come across many cheaters and in my opinion, PUBG has a much smaller problem of cheaters than CS: GO. On the other hand, it should be noted that I play on the North American servers most of the time, so other servers may indeed be different.

PUBG is a milestone for first person shooter genre and while it is not very casual friendly, it definitely is a game everyone should check out.
  14. Dec 20, 2017
    Best multiplay shooting game ever!
    Although this game still have bad optimization and server lag issues, It's getting better at every patch and even some bugs make my gameplay experience so fun.
    New desert map with parkour system on the test server is also amazing. Fancy graphic, better optimization, better game design. This game was great example of early access. And from today, this
    Best multiplay shooting game ever!
    This game was great example of early access. And from today, this game is great example of new age multiplay shooting game.
  15. Dec 20, 2017
    Great and very addictive game. The best multiplayer shooting game this year. You can fully enjoy a realistic battle royale. Surviving on a huge map among a hundred enemies won't let you stop playing this game.
  16. Dec 20, 2017
    After Overwatch got boring for me last year, I'm lucky to have found PUBG. It's become not just a game but a culture for me and my friends. Absolutely fantastic.
  17. Dec 21, 2017
  18. Dec 21, 2017
    I really enjoyed it. Great game really fun. The best multiplayer shooting game this year.
  19. Dec 21, 2017
    PUBG is an unreal experience that you won't get in any other game.

I am biased because of how long I've played the game for but there are many people who try to discredit the quality and fun of the game. I advise you to take the negative reviews with a grain of salt as they are a poor representation of the game from a very vocal minority of the player base. I suggest you try it out
    PUBG is an unreal experience that you won't get in any other game.

I suggest you try it out for yourself and make your own opinion.
  20. Dec 21, 2017
    Why have tonnes of people made accounts to give it 0's when they clearly haven't played it?

Let's be honest it's quite clearly the game of the decade. It's the most played game on steam by a ridiculous margin, something ridiculous like 75% of owners still play according to steamspy and its clone (fortnite) is the most popular game on console. Give it a few years and battle royale will be the main genre of shooter.

For all of this I truly believe it's a 10 despite being extremely glitchy/hard to run.
  21. Dec 21, 2017
    It's a big hit. The reason is that if you move a person's heart,
    it feels like a hunting dog in front of a good food. It's a hunt.
  22. Dec 22, 2017
    It's definitely good.
    Sound, graphic etc

And mostly I like is tention of battleroyal
  23. Dec 22, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best multiplay shooting game ever!
  24. Dec 23, 2017
    This game should be under the category horror, because its ♥♥♥♥ing scary when you get shot out of no where. Best game of my life!! =b
  25. Dec 25, 2017
    This is the type of game you cant stop playing. It hooks you and never let you go.
  26. Dec 26, 2017
    Great concept! This game is still in development process so it will not be perfect and it will be buggy. It is playable and it's a lot of fun!
  27. Jan 22, 2018
    The game is very good! But it can lag a lot. Also the idea of the game is fine. Another good thing is the new map that really makes the game a more out there game then some other game.
  28. Jan 2, 2018
    De los mejores juegos que he jugado, habrá tenido sus bugs pero ahora mismo va casi perfecto, ya no hay rubberbanding ni desync salvo muy contadas partidas y eso a sólo 15 días de haber salido, todas las críticas negativas son por esto y eso ha desparecido.

Es entretenido 100%, otra cosa es que haya gente que este tipo de juego no le guste
  29. Feb 25, 2018
    The game definitely needs work but it's addictive af. Great game! Dropping at the school or Pecado
  30. Mar 18, 2018
    There are a lot of reasons why this game shouldn't have a 10. But honestly I like this game a lot despite the problems it has. Nothing is perfect. I have tons of fun while playing and have made some gaming buddies along the way.
  31. Mar 28, 2018
    Best game ever! Way more realistic than **** Guns actually take skill to shoot.
  32. Apr 18, 2018
    Note: I did get this game for free. I got it for free because I took part in the Pre-Alpha that happened (I think) in July of 2016. Getting the game for free doesn’t affect my review at all (it gets nit and gritty towards the end).

--- For those wondering, why is this so familiar? - Well, because the person behind this game is PLAYERUNKNOWN (as stated in the title of the game).

---

For those wondering, why is this so familiar?

- Well, because the person behind this game is PLAYERUNKNOWN (as stated in the title of the game). It’s his standalone game. He first started his Battle Royale work in Arma 2/3 as Mods. Than Daybreak licensed Battle Royale gamemode from him and they implemented that his game mode in their game called ‘H1Z1,’ later on they saw the potential of Battle Royale and they split the game into 2 games with one game that only has the Battle Royale game mode called H1Z1.

What does BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) feel like?

- It’s a mixture of Arma 3 and H1Z1, but more or less it feels like Arma (but not clunky) since it’s not arcadey like H1Z1 and it actually takes skill to learn. It’s not just about getting kills. It’s about surviving. If you like tactical’ness, outsmarting your opponent, a non-clucky engine like Arma 3 and just an overall fun time. This is the game for you. In Arma 3, it’s slow pace and walking everywhere, sometimes taking a vehicle. In H1Z1, almost everyone is in a car and if you get near someone they jump out (while the car is going full speed) and they try to shoot you. In this game, it’s medium pace, the vehicles in BATTLEGROUNDS will get you killed if you randomly jump out to kill someone at full or half speed.

In BATTLEGROUNDS, you have servers where you can go Solo or find a teammate(s) in Duo and SQUAD, just like in H1Z1. Unlike in H1Z1, but like in Arma 3, if you team in Solo servers you will get banned. PLAYERUNKNOWN promised that Mod support would be coming at official release. But, Mod support is nowhere to be found in 1.0. They stated that Mod support to the point where you can create your own Battle Royale game mode (and publish it to the Steam Workshop), host it (maybe rent a server like in the Battlefield series) and have your own community or group of friends play it. Weapon-wise, all these weapons don’t have predicable weapon recoil, they’re all different, as well with the bullet drop/travel. Attachments like forgrips, compensators and more all can decrease the recoil and change the final outcome of the game when it comes down to that 1v1 at the end. You can’t use 3rd person shooting all the time, it’s not accurate as 1st person shooting (like in H1Z1, both 1st and 2nd can be used at medium/long).

As I mentioned in the beginning, getting the game for free doesn’t affect my review at all. But because this is a review, I have to be unbiased and review all aspects of the game, even the company behind the game. I give the score what I gave it because of one issue. Due to the fact that the Community Manager/Community Team of the game, Sammie and FWG (go on my Twitter for that link/story). They were very disrespectful, closed minded and banned me on many platforms to censor me. I would have given this game a 9/10 if this situation didn’t happen/taken place.

In the end, I’m glad PU made the Mod in Arma 2/3 and Daybreak licensed the Battle Royale mode from PLAYERUNKNOWN. He got rid of the clucky’ness from Arma and understood all of H1Z1 mistakes, downfalls, lack of communication/game updates and made his own game. And to be honest with you, this game is pretty bada** and worth the buy. I’m glad that I was able to see this game grow when when Pre-Alpha was going on. And let's face it, H1Z1 is still in Early Access just this upcoming January in 2018, it will be 3 years in Early Access... PUBG put H1Z1 in it's coffin.

It’s one of those games that you will come back and play each day just because how fun it is, H1Z1 (or other BR related titles) can’t do this.
  33. May 20, 2018
    Sin duda alguna el mejor battle royale casi te entrena en caso de que te tiren a una isla con otras 99 personas y tengas que ser el último en pie
  34. Oct 27, 2018
    best game of all time 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
  35. Oct 29, 2018
    This is the best genre of shooter in the last few years. Many technical drawbacks but I hope the developers will not stop improving the game.
  36. Feb 16, 2019
    круьая игра каждый деоь играю игра крута игпрпа мне нрпавится
  37. Jun 26, 2019
    Ok, I'm love **** Ok :D
    Game just fix right now. Krafton game union.. FIX HIM
  38. Dec 11, 2018
    Great ambience and atmosphere of tension. Technical and slow-paced, it takes time to get used to your survival mechanics. But after the first victory you can't stop playing. Technically fulfilled but not the best. Its gameplay is a recycling of several market shooter. What makes the game really special is the feeling of the cat and the mouse in the games which makes it the best BattleGreat ambience and atmosphere of tension. Technical and slow-paced, it takes time to get used to your survival mechanics. But after the first victory you can't stop playing. Technically fulfilled but not the best. Its gameplay is a recycling of several market shooter. What makes the game really special is the feeling of the cat and the mouse in the games which makes it the best Battle royale on the market. Expand
  39. Dec 15, 2018
    I really like this game. Its a good combination of desire, fun, excitment, nervousness, and skill. It is very good at accomplishing satisfaction, for example, In the begining you decide where to land (Desire), high risk= good loot, low risk= bad loot . Now when you do land, you start scrambling for loot before anyone else. Once finished, you most likely will need a vehicle (especially onI really like this game. Its a good combination of desire, fun, excitment, nervousness, and skill. It is very good at accomplishing satisfaction, for example, In the begining you decide where to land (Desire), high risk= good loot, low risk= bad loot . Now when you do land, you start scrambling for loot before anyone else. Once finished, you most likely will need a vehicle (especially on Mirimar.) But toward the halfway mark, there will be an air drop. Again high risk= good loot, low risk= bad loot and the airdrop is EXTREMELY high risk with players aiming at every square inch of the crate (Skill), but after that comes the Top 10. The top is when things get real, the remaining 10 players all in a small circle, you also most likely don't know where they are so you have to listen VERY carefully (Nervousness). Lets say you made it to just one other person, your blood is boiling, heart pumping, finally you see him and BOOM. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! (Satisfaction). Expand
  40. Dec 31, 2018
    Good game which has gotten a lot better over the last year. I have a 2011 PC with a 2016 mid range GPU and I dont see a single performance or server issue.
  41. Jan 27, 2019
    Great game which has gotten a lot better over the last year. I have a 2017 PC with a mid range GPU and I dont see a single performance or server issue.
  42. Feb 15, 2019
    People are making bad reviews for this game are 99%: - fortcrap kids, - ppl which sux in the game, - console peasants which have broken game on their bad hardware.
  43. Apr 13, 2019
    The enormity of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS' success will have surprised even its developers. This is a shooter that didn't invent the Battle Royale genre in gaming, but which certainly perfected it to the point that it found a massive, massive audience. With more than 30+ million copies sold, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a bona fide phenomenon with an influence that will be felt inThe enormity of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS' success will have surprised even its developers. This is a shooter that didn't invent the Battle Royale genre in gaming, but which certainly perfected it to the point that it found a massive, massive audience. With more than 30+ million copies sold, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a bona fide phenomenon with an influence that will be felt in the industry for years to come. PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is the most immersive, intense, adrenaline-pumping, winner-take-all shooter of its time. Ushering forth a new era of Battle Royale gameplay, its technical qualms are the only thing standing in the way of the path to near perfection in its gunplay and survival-first gameplay. Whether you play solo or in a group, successfully executing adaptive tactics to win intense, high-stakes firefights makes for an incredibly rewarding experience. Every player has unique stories of their most memorable matches, and even after hundreds of hours, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS continues to inspire rousing tales of victory and defeat. Expand
  44. Jul 23, 2020
    I love this game so much I played on my iPhone and super cool and enjoyable game . And now i buy this game on my steam and game graphic looks amazing on pc PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is best battle royal game ❤️
  45. May 19, 2019
    ЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкереЭчкере
  46. Jun 15, 2019
    PUBG PC is a good game that worthy for playing, but it is paid. For a positive thing, PUBG gameplay VS FPS games. The melee knives is its greatest competitive choice and it's best communication between streamers and fans or its good choice for esports.

The bad thing is these wrost games Fortnite and Apex Legends dominating its player playing the game or bankrupts the rating for PUBG or adding cheaters to the game (Fortnite and Apex Legends constantly add cheaters, bots, bankrupting PUBG). I constantly wish the game become free and come with better anticheat, but I rate the game 10 entirely.
  47. Jul 12, 2019
    10 es un gran juego es el padre de los battle royale sin el no existiera otros battle royale que hay hoy en dia
  48. Aug 11, 2019
    PUBG is a great game if you have a decent computer (I'm talking AT LEAST a GTX 1060 or higher). If your computer can handle the game, it is incredibly fun. There was a major issue with hackers for a long, long time on the North American servers up until the most recent patch 2 weeks ago. I honestly hated the game during that period of time. Bluehole fixed it. Seeing that 99% of the hackersPUBG is a great game if you have a decent computer (I'm talking AT LEAST a GTX 1060 or higher). If your computer can handle the game, it is incredibly fun. There was a major issue with hackers for a long, long time on the North American servers up until the most recent patch 2 weeks ago. I honestly hated the game during that period of time. Bluehole fixed it. Seeing that 99% of the hackers were from China, they made it so that everyone with China's ping ended up in the same match (i.e., the hackers were placed with each other in the same game - the ultimate troll). PUBG is beautiful, challenging, and addictive. Bluehole has worked so hard to make this game the way it is. There will always be room for improvement, but at the moment, with my 1000 hours logged since 2017, I can honestly say that there is nothing wrong with the game (assuming you have a decent computer, once again. The players that complain usually have cheap computers or are not skilled at the game - if you get killed by a camper, that's your fault for not stocking up on flash grenades or being more alert - it's not rocket science. Expand
  49. Oct 30, 2019
    Отличный жоподрывательный шутер, тут есть все и крысы и читеры и подлагивания, но радость от топ1 затмевает все минусы)
  50. Dec 27, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best game in BattleRoyale Games. I love PUBG mechanic that’s uniq, sorry for my English im from Kyrgyzstan Expand
  51. Jul 21, 2020
    Best game ever! I`m playing PUBG since 2017 and i really like gameplay mechanics
  52. Mar 17, 2020
    This is my favorite game so far. I´m an OG, since I´m playing the game from the day it launched on Steam, I was there when every change happened. The devs are not the best listeners, I have to admit that. But they seem to change their course now as they´ve reacted more to community feedback this year. Don´t be afraid to buy this game, there are still some bugs that have to be fixed, butThis is my favorite game so far. I´m an OG, since I´m playing the game from the day it launched on Steam, I was there when every change happened. The devs are not the best listeners, I have to admit that. But they seem to change their course now as they´ve reacted more to community feedback this year. Don´t be afraid to buy this game, there are still some bugs that have to be fixed, but all in all, this game is my big love - and I wish it becomes yours, too. Expand
  53. Apr 7, 2020
    This game is f*ck*ng flawless masterpiece. In this game you can be cheater (if you have more than $100). Good graphics, good synchronization but not so good hit registration.
  54. May 7, 2020
    a lot like Fortnite, which is one of me favorite games, so that's a plus, would recommend to people who like shooter games.
  55. Aug 24, 2020
    muito bom melhor battle royale graficos bonitos jogabilidade divertida e se voce for comprar em alguma promoçao sai bem barato!
  56. Dec 8, 2020
    6000 hours. 500-650 ADR depending on game type. It's safe to say I have invested in this game quite a bit.

I love it. Not much to say.
  57. Nov 28, 2021
    the best battle royale, the casuals were given a casual warzone, they started to put 0 points to battlegrounds because they are being torn there, it's funny.
  58. Jan 21, 2022
    Ta bno jsusksskskjsbsbsbsbsbbsbssbjsjsjsjskskksskksksksksjsjsjsjsjejjejejejdidiewbevvvwauskqbabshwuejsbs
  59. Mar 29, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Very realistic game for Class Battleground I really love this game and very Competitive Expand
  60. Jun 17, 2022
    This is the only game i've needed to play in the last 5 years, say what you want about things that are common to ALL games such as bugs and desync and the torturous learning curve. Truth is, once you learn to play, you'll not need to buy any other game, I have 3000Hrs on this game and headed seriously to keep on playing. That's worth a 10 in my book.
  61. Oct 27, 2018
    As a CS player I like this as an adrenaline pumped clutch simulator - I've only played solo First Person mode, and really enjoyed the thrill it brings. But: you HAVE to play it as a SURVIVAL game, not a plain shooter, otherwise it will be boring. Do not jump to the most crowded places all the time, like some of the idiots shouting "Potchinki" at the beginning of the match. If you find aAs a CS player I like this as an adrenaline pumped clutch simulator - I've only played solo First Person mode, and really enjoyed the thrill it brings. But: you HAVE to play it as a SURVIVAL game, not a plain shooter, otherwise it will be boring. Do not jump to the most crowded places all the time, like some of the idiots shouting "Potchinki" at the beginning of the match. If you find a nice industrial hall somewhere, you might get good enough equipment to survive the last battles. Trying out different tactics is fun. Of course not all games are entertaining if a sniper kills you with a silenced headshot from 200 meters, but more than half of games are enjoyable.

Unlike some of the players claim, it is not infested with cheaters and it is not buggy right now. I play in EU north.
  62. Dec 21, 2017
    PUBG is like Britney Spears albums... Everyone seems to hate it but its at the top of the charts everywhere. Don't be fooled by those bad critics, this game is exactly what it suppose to be, with the good and the bad every FPS brings. If you usualy like shooters, It's a no brainer for me.

Sure there's bugs here and there, there's cheaters here and there to but nothing to ruin the game. There's lot of bads reviews but, as usual, it's dumb people seeing a popular game a buy it without thinking... If you never liked shooters before DONT BUY IT MAN, you will NOT LIKE IT.
  63. Dec 21, 2017
    Game is very fun, honestly the most fun I had in a shooter game, it did the battleroyale genre right, I used to play all older battleroyale games/mods like Arma2 DayZ mod or Arma 3 Battleroyale. PlayerUnknown improved the genre over the years and he almost perfected it with PUBG.
  64. Mar 1, 2019
    Best BR game for mature players. It has bugs as it always had. But overall performance and net code are fine now.
    This game is not for everyone. To really appreciate the game you have to come with expectations of game that is hard to master. Pubg is that game. Its fun and challenging but for a long time you will because of lack of skills on many different levels. In my experience it takes around 500-600h to get enough experience to stop being total noob.
    Game is fun when you play solo, but you can experience its full potential when you have a buddy to play duo with.
  65. Dec 22, 2017
    This game is amazing, so addicting, you can play with friends, so much fun need more rounds to get good good at it. what makes it even more enjoyably is that you have to get in to it hiding from enemies or fighting them you are in dangers all the time. but don't forget to be the last man stand.
  66. Jul 30, 2018
    Gostei bastante do game. Inovador e muito divertido. Precisa melhorar muito ainda - isso é fato - mas o resto, tá de boa.
  67. Dec 21, 2017
    Great game really fun with 4 players. Has some annoying bugs and connection issues, but its still worth it my opinion.
  68. Jan 3, 2018
    I'm holding back not giving this game a 10 cause I know I'm still flying high on early days.
    I just started playing and of course, since everything is still pretty new, it's still FUN!
    No bad lag, no real issues with the game so far for me. I do know that eventually that fun will fade in time but the feeling I had playing PUBG so far is something I haven't found for years before! The
    No bad lag, no real issues with the game so far for me.

The last game that gave me this kind of feeling was Counter-Strike like 15 years ago!

That feeling of sheer fun, the feeling of playing a game cause I'm having a REAL good time and not just to progress, learn skills, perks, gain more life, better loots etc...
    When a game ends, I'm getting into another, just cause I'm pretty close to unlock that something but beceause I just WANT MORE of it!

Just like in CS, everyone starts with the same chances of winning, it relies on a couple of very simple facts like timing, reflexes and PUBG even add a little luck in it cause your initial scavengings can pretty much dictate how the game will go.

That and the fact that the game mechanics allows for different gameplay types!
    I managed to get to the final 4 survivors, having only 1 kill.
    You CAN play camper a bit and no one would whine about it cause after a little while, you will be FORCED to move!

I see a lot of people complaining about the need of more maps.
    Honestly? The maps are so damn HUGE that it's as if the only two maps in-game are worth 50 COD maps.
    The circle always shrinking to different random places makes the game feel "new" and fights taking places at different places.
    So far I don't feel like it's growing old despite there's only 2 maps.

The fact that every game is different is a blast to me.
    As I said, I know that "passion" will fade a bit but I think that pretty much like CS, it'll be a game I'll keep installed and come back to every now and then!

At 30$ you CAN'T go wrong with this as we've all paid full-fledged price for half-assed games before.

It's fun and refreshing to grab a game where you can actually LEARN to get better instead of just leveling up / Getting drops / Perks to get OP.
    This simple game is about skills and smarts!
  69. May 6, 2018
    I think that this is truly a unique game and I would recommend that if you are a fan of this type of genre then I think you should give this game a try.
  70. Oct 31, 2018
    PC & XBOX ONE USER:
    STEAM ID ALFONSOPARTAN
    (200 HRS JUEGO) PROS: Uno de los incursionadores del battle royale, lo comencé a jugar desde el early access, Mi tarjeta grafica una NVIDIA GTX 960m a 4GigasVram con 16 gigas de ram, juego en bajos y medios oscilando los 60-80 pfs (muy buena optimisacion). Los mapas de juego que son 3, estan bastante descentes, los modos de juegos conocidos
    PC & XBOX ONE USER:
    STEAM ID ALFONSOPARTAN
    (200 HRS JUEGO)
    PROS: Uno de los incursionadores del battle royale, lo comencé a jugar desde el early access, Mi tarjeta grafica una NVIDIA GTX 960m a 4GigasVram con 16 gigas de ram, juego en bajos y medios oscilando los 60-80 pfs (muy buena optimisacion). Los mapas de juego que son 3, estan bastante descentes, los modos de juegos conocidos escuadrones , duos y solo. Asi como un modo resciente de entrenamiento, añadieron logros y eventos que lo hacen atractivo, asi como el mercado de steam en cuanto objetos. En jugabilidad han estado corrigiendo a los cheaters, y es mas competitivo sin ser aburrido. Mas variedad de armas y skins. En general es un juego bastante entretenido.
    Contras: Su competidor directo FORTNITE evoluciona a cada paso que da, ofreciendo mas variedad en modos de juego, en cuanto al mercado , este ya llego a un punto donde obtener algun objeto o camo es necesario abrir cajas con llaves que compras en la tienda steam, y la probabilidad de obtener algo presciado es muy poca, asi como la demanda de compra es menor a la de venta, asi que muchas cosas se abaratan. Asi que si eres nuevo y quieres empezar a jugar este juego, considera que este juego esta en su version final y las actualizaciones de contenido seran lentas y podrian tener un costo extra.
  71. Dec 22, 2017
    The best mutiplayer game ive experienced in 20+ years of gaming. Its unlike any other competitive game ive played. To onlookers its nothing more than 'skulk around for 20 minutes before being shot in the back' but it really is a buzz.
    People Giving 0 or less than 6 its because they might have old computers, on my expirience with my computer i got a good perfomance. Of course there are bugs, but every game have bugs, and this is just getting started, they even added a new map, no other battleroyal game adds another map!
  72. Jan 14, 2018
    this game is very nice i love it.but seldom it has a little bug.no problem.it is nice and sometimes verry funny
  73. Feb 21, 2018
    This is a really great game, but this game is ruined because of server problems and Chinese hackers
  74. Nov 18, 2018
    Очень вариативный геймплей, никогда не знаешь в каком доме, за каким камнем или в каких кустах кто-то сидит, топ1 взять конечно не сверхсложно, постараться придеться, причем надо уметь не только стрелять, но и тактически мыслить. В общем рекомендую!Очень вариативный геймплей, никогда не знаешь в каком доме, за каким камнем или в каких кустах кто-то сидит, топ1 взять конечно не сверхсложно, постараться придеться, причем надо уметь не только стрелять, но и тактически мыслить. В общем рекомендую!
  75. Jul 23, 2020
    Player Unknown's Battleground was a welcomed surprise, when I first discovered it in Early Access on Steam. It instantly hooked me, when I killed my first opponent with my bare fists, while rushing into the same house as him. Since then the game evolved rapidly. From time to time they add new bugs and for me as a coder it is unbelievable how this is even possible with all the budget andPlayer Unknown's Battleground was a welcomed surprise, when I first discovered it in Early Access on Steam. It instantly hooked me, when I killed my first opponent with my bare fists, while rushing into the same house as him. Since then the game evolved rapidly. From time to time they add new bugs and for me as a coder it is unbelievable how this is even possible with all the budget and resources they have at hand.

However, for 20 Bucks on Steam it is a great bargain, as it provides a ton of fun for a very long time.
  76. May 25, 2018
    PUBG is one of the most addictive multiplayer games I've ever played, as well as extremely rewarding when you receive a chicken dinner in solo, with a partner, or with a whole squad. The game is extremely tactile in how you can play it, it's up to you. The game does look and sometimes play like an outdated game, hopefully we can get some graphical and performance boost in the future. Also,PUBG is one of the most addictive multiplayer games I've ever played, as well as extremely rewarding when you receive a chicken dinner in solo, with a partner, or with a whole squad. The game is extremely tactile in how you can play it, it's up to you. The game does look and sometimes play like an outdated game, hopefully we can get some graphical and performance boost in the future. Also, they need to add more content. Add a player rank system to make it feel like your playing for something more than just that match. Overall, there's a great foundation here. Expand
  77. Dec 20, 2017
    330 hours played between the test server and the regular client, so a decent amount. Nowhere near the amount of many, but enough to know this game.

The concept of this game has taken the fun parts of DayZ (looting and killing each other) stripped the boring parts (zombies and Running Simulator 2015) and replaced them with more players in every match and a real representation of a timer in the starting cargo plane that every player starts and leaps from as well as the ever present, closing Circle of Death (non canon name).

PUBG has its issues and that's why it's not getting a perfect score from me. The "lag" or "desync" issues are still fairly common and as of Release Day minus 1 day, the game still suffered from plenty of lag spiking and stuttering, regardless of hardware setup (my group has a guy playing on a 760M i7 laptop all the way up to a 1080ti, OC'd i7 desktop and all experience the same issues in one way or another). However, MOST of the time the issues that do arise are small enough to ignore. Sometimes you'll get perfectly clean games --from your eyes anyway ;) And sometimes you'll get games you just end up quitting because you ran into a building and up a flight of stairs and then were rubberbanded back to the first floor and are now running into a wall/getting shot by an enemy.

When the game is working, it is easily the most fun game to have hit the market this year. Sure there were plenty of great stories released, pretty much all from Nintendo, but this game and a group of friends or three has so much replay value and so much competitive nature built into it that you can keep going for a long time. Just keep releasing new maps and stuff while you fix things in the background, Bluehole and you'll have plenty of life out of this little experiment!

TL;DR, There are more broken AAA games released every year that are less fun than PUBG. Ridiculously entertaining and good at what it does.
  78. Oct 30, 2019
    It seems like a good time to jump back in if you haven't played it in awhile.
    The updates have helped optimize the game but you'll still want a decent PC, the queue times are great and there's a lot less cheaters (I haven't seen a blatant hacker recently).
  79. Dec 24, 2017
    It's flawed, but it's so exhilirating. With technical improvements and some more refined gunplay, this could be a fantastic game. I have a great PC, so it I rarely have performance issues, but I know that it's poorly optimized. It's mostly the technical that keeps this from being a 9/10.
  80. Dec 22, 2017

---

For those wondering, why is this so familiar?

What does BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) feel like?

My Review Score: 8/10
  81. Apr 21, 2019
    PUBG had a great track record during it's early access all the way to 1.0 but sadly that died down. Unfortunately updates feel more and more lackluster and proper optimization has yet to be done. If too many people land in one spot, it lags even on the strongest PCs turned down settings.

The gameplay is unbeatable for sure but the servers issues just make it not fun. However when actually playing the game I get the feel of Tenacity and am always aware playing it tactical in this shooter. No other game really has me playing like that. The looting part makes me multitask and that's what I love most. Trying to pay attention to several things at once including the fight and the surroundings.

The gameplay is one of the best but the creators just don't want it to be the best. Sure there's parts where you're just running but when you get into the fights, it can be intense.
  82. Jun 20, 2020
    If you have the hardware to run it, this game can become very addicting. A great game to play with friends. The learning curve is steep but satisfying as you master handling each weapon.
  83. Dec 26, 2017
    1.0 is in a much better state than I expected 3 months ago, I've put nearly 300 hours into the game and while it does still have many problems it's extremely fun and rewarding, the highs always outweigh the lows. Once they fix the server rubber-band issue the game will feel quite nice to play as they've optimised the client a lot since beta and it now runs so much better. It's a long road1.0 is in a much better state than I expected 3 months ago, I've put nearly 300 hours into the game and while it does still have many problems it's extremely fun and rewarding, the highs always outweigh the lows. Once they fix the server rubber-band issue the game will feel quite nice to play as they've optimised the client a lot since beta and it now runs so much better. It's a long road ahead from here, but after seeing the work that went into 1.0 I have faith the devs are in this for the long haul. Expand
  84. Apr 16, 2018
    There's a steep learning curve if you are new but the game is easy to understand and play. First person mode works well and the guns feel and sound good but the hackers and grass despawning through scope need to be dealt with.
  85. Mar 28, 2018
    Good, intense, fun experience. The only issue I have is the dull colors unless you have a mega machine PC. Even though Fortnite is better imo, PUBG is still a great game all multiplayer fans should play.
  86. Apr 18, 2019
    Not a perfect game but I still managed to play over 800 hours and enjoyed every minute.
  87. inc
    Mar 30, 2018
    despite the optimisation, this game is the most funny game in long time.
    play with friend.
    get rekt
    rejump.
    the feelings when u are in top 10 is priceless.
  88. Jan 10, 2018
    Picked this game up after the very latest update and they fixed a lot of the major bugs and texture issues since its rocky early access release. This game is the absolute definition of tense and suspenseful as you try to scrape together scattered resources in the world to survive. I can't even tell you how many crazy and memorable experiences I've had with squadmates and even alone asPicked this game up after the very latest update and they fixed a lot of the major bugs and texture issues since its rocky early access release. This game is the absolute definition of tense and suspenseful as you try to scrape together scattered resources in the world to survive. I can't even tell you how many crazy and memorable experiences I've had with squadmates and even alone as well. It's an early release title on Xbox so the experience may not be as smooth and polished in the first stages but it is still very much playable and enjoyable. The PC version is the better of the 2 in it's current state and in general but console players should have no trouble adapting. Expand
  89. Apr 18, 2018
    Why is the score so low? I'm giving at least an 8 to this game. It VERY fun to play it with your friends. I highly recommend it. Doesn't matter if fortnite and pubg not. PUBG is a different game and I rather play it than play fortnite. I would give fortnite a 5. I hate cartoon games, specially if the shot doesn't go where you aimed as fortnite...
  90. Jan 5, 2018
    This game has of course some problems, that doesn't mean that it's nto fun...i play on pc and have 6 hours, i know its not mutch but its enough to have an idea of this awesome game.
  91. Dec 31, 2017
    PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - очень крутая хорошо проработанная игра в жанре 3d шутер, которая разорвала такие игры по онлайну: Dota 2, CS:GO, Ovеwrwatch, league of legends и много других. Простой, но гениальный геймплей, который не надоедает. Вот, что реально бесит в игре, так это читеры и лаги. Даже в бета-режима игра работает лучше, чем игры 5-летней давности. Игра реально крутая!PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - очень крутая хорошо проработанная игра в жанре 3d шутер, которая разорвала такие игры по онлайну: Dota 2, CS:GO, Ovеwrwatch, league of legends и много других. Простой, но гениальный геймплей, который не надоедает. Вот, что реально бесит в игре, так это читеры и лаги. Даже в бета-режима игра работает лучше, чем игры 5-летней давности. Игра реально крутая!
  92. Jan 3, 2018
    I really enjoyed it. Of course, it would need a campaign and more content to get better than an 8. People criticize this game a lot, but then why do they come back to playing it?
  93. Feb 28, 2018
    PUBG has become a huge hit and has topped the charts of the most played game. The game itself is thrilling and exciting. It's especially fun when playing with friends in a party. In spite of this, the game needs many improvements. There are just too many game breaking bugs. Some mechanics need to be fixed to make the gaming experience better. Despite the mediocre graphics quality, it canPUBG has become a huge hit and has topped the charts of the most played game. The game itself is thrilling and exciting. It's especially fun when playing with friends in a party. In spite of this, the game needs many improvements. There are just too many game breaking bugs. Some mechanics need to be fixed to make the gaming experience better. Despite the mediocre graphics quality, it can have annoying lag spikes even on high end PCs. You will also experience the occasional team-killers and hackers.
    PUBG is still at its early stage. With some improvements, the game will undoubtedly be the top of its class. For now, I'm just eager to see what it has in store for us!
  94. Jan 10, 2018
    This game has a split personality, it swings wildly from being nothing but irritating and frustrating to being the most exciting game you have ever played.. My advice, play it with someone either in squads or in a duo with voice communication.. it it much better then going in solo..
  95. Dec 21, 2017
    It's a pretty fun game made more fun when playing with friends. There are still bugs a plenty, but most are either hilarious (flying cars) or moderately rare(getting stuck in objects). I'm not forgiving the devs for this, no. If they are going to come out of early access, I think they should have worked to iron out the bugs a bit more. However, this game has a lot of potential, and what isIt's a pretty fun game made more fun when playing with friends. There are still bugs a plenty, but most are either hilarious (flying cars) or moderately rare(getting stuck in objects). I'm not forgiving the devs for this, no. If they are going to come out of early access, I think they should have worked to iron out the bugs a bit more. However, this game has a lot of potential, and what is already there is a blast when playing with good friends. Expand
  96. Jan 7, 2018
    Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a very good game. Well-developed maps. There are lots of weapons and accessories. Boxes available within the game are worth half a euro. But there are bugs in it.
  97. Feb 2, 2018
    I see why people are annoyed at this game, but it easily beats fortnite. I almost never get any lag and I dont have many complaints at all.
  98. Feb 11, 2018
    Hi! Everyone, this is Owen. Today, I am going to make a review of the new game – the Mobile PUBG. The PC PUBG is one of most the popular computer games in the world so Tencent made a mobile one for us so that we can play the game more easily.
    Let’s start! First I am going to enter it. I can choose my game character’s gender and appearance. It is just like the PC one. After choosing that, I finally begin our game. In the waiting hall, I can choose 1-player, 2-players or 4-players mode. Let’s try the 1-player mode and see how the game works!
    It’s very quick to enter the map! That’s not laggy at all! The game offers different graphics and although I am using the highest graphics, the game is still running smooth. Alright, I am going to jump. I would like to land at school! I am sure there will be a lot of people so I could check whether the control is good. Let me pick up a SCAR. Oops, I was shot! Somebody behind me must have found me. I turn around and find him. “Bambam”, I killed him! The control is fine because the sensitivity is great. The game’s sound system is also awesome! It feels like I am in the battle, the sound of footsteps, bullets, and cars all make the game more exciting and real. I got 23rd out of 100 in the end. I think Mobile PUBG is really an interesting game and I’d like to play it in my free time!
  99. Mar 23, 2018
    I love this game. Every game is different and there is nothing wrong with it. But the servers are not the best tho. That is Why I give pubg a 9/10!
  100. Feb 21, 2018
    Fortnite is worse. #ChaseMccain4life

Generally favorable reviews - based on 46 Critic Reviews

1. Apr 24, 2018
    The whole madness around PUBG is well-deserved. This is the best possible praise for this great battle-royale-genre shooter. What a pity there are so many bugs, mad vehicle physics and occasional cheaters, but it bothers you only for a while. When you frantically get into the hectic, slightly frightening struggle for life and death you’ll forget anything else.
  2. CD-Action
    Mar 14, 2018
    PUBG’s version 1.0 not only brings a new map, but primarily introduces numerous crucial gameplay improvements to a game which was already hard to resist. [02/2018, p.28]
  3. games(TM)