7.1

1. May 7, 2015
    What you really expect from a Sim Race title is to be easy to drive at slow speed, but hard to master. Driving over the limit will penalize you. Incredible fun, awesome graphics, best FFB feeling I've ever had. Oculus VR is supported although not fully integrated yet (but OVR isn't a consumer product yet...).

Played more than 9 hours in the since released, I'm addicted to it!
  2. May 7, 2015
    The Long awaited SIM-Racing Title for me...

Graphics are phenomenal, and you really forgot that your sitting at home in your chair! It gives nothing better than battling for your Position in a whole Race. You have to drive carefully, because every failure can lead to Damage or loosing your Position. Fully working Pit-Stops, Pit-Stop Strategy etc. etc. But that's not all! The
    The Long awaited SIM-Racing Title for me...

It gives nothing better than battling for your Position in a whole Race.

Fully working Pit-Stops, Pit-Stop Strategy etc. etc.

But that's not all! The Game will be supported from SMS until the next 2 Years!

So for all Racing-Enthusiats a definitly MUST Buy.

*Yes, there maybe some BUGS BUT it's the most polished Game since a Long Time for me!
  3. May 7, 2015
    And the heavens rejoiced! This is the racing game of a lifetime. All other racing sims before this were merely tech demos. Project CARS was built from the ground up to help all steering wheel owners ascend into something greater than mere mortality of the human flesh. Upon thrusting the throttle you will soon realize that you are now under a mental state known as robust intelleterpretedAnd the heavens rejoiced! This is the racing game of a lifetime. All other racing sims before this were merely tech demos. Project CARS was built from the ground up to help all steering wheel owners ascend into something greater than mere mortality of the human flesh. Upon thrusting the throttle you will soon realize that you are now under a mental state known as robust intelleterpreted confusion. This confusion is caused by a skepticism of reality vs. the virtual. Some call this phenomena “virtual reality,” but don’t be fooled; this IS a video game, but a video game has never been something like THIS before. Before clicking on the .exe of this game, I would recommend taking out your diary, and getting a good look at your surroundings, because your life will never be the same. If you commute to work every day by car, be prepared to be underwhelmed by the lack of simulated immersion that your car has always given you (I swear my Nissan just doesn’t corner the way it should). Have your tissues ready at hand; because you will be going through every emotion that your heart can handle, from belligerent joy, to incessant sadness, to rock hard frustration, and even drunken horniness (don’t forget about those tissues). If you haven’t already bought this game, I demand you punish yourself by buying this game twice, and giving the second copy to a loved one. If you HAVE bought this game, then let god have mercy on your soul, for you are no longer a mortal man. See you on the racetrack, you god among men. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Expand
  4. May 7, 2015
    The ultimate driving experience, do not listen to the nay sayers who cry "arcade", try it for yourself and you will be blown away.

FFB is not the same thing as physics, if you are not happy with the FFB change it in the settings! This game is a full simulation and just because cars behave differently to other sims does not make Project Cars wrong. This game was developed by a community of dedicated racers and professional racing drivers played a big part in ensuring that the game is as close to real life as possible.
  5. May 7, 2015
    Little bit disappointed with how career mode works, the lack of regular cars and also the lack of upgrades and customisation. I wanted and was expecting something along the lines of Gran Turismo for the PC but with better graphics and more crips handling. But it's not that kind of game.

You can jump straight into any car you want and if you want to start racing in Formula 1 you can do that... all races, championships and cars are unlocked.... and like I said there are no upgrades (but lots of settings of course). The game also focuses quite heavily on racing cars, there are very few to no normal cars. It's pretty much all racing specials and historic racing cars. I don't know... the whole experience feels kind of cheap to be honest... I took the McLaren P1 for a spin and then it's like... now what do I do? I already have the best "real world car" in the game, I can't customize it and I'm not really that into racing lap after lap just for the sake of racing.

Some people (simulator fans) may like this game, the graphics and gameplay are very good. But for me as a car enthusiast coming from Gran Turismo it's just not what I was expecting. I was hoping this would be like Gran Turismo for the PC but it's not that kind of game. I really wanted to start from the bottom and work my way up and build and customize my garage along the way but the game isn't designed for that. Maybe in the future they can build the game that I was hoping this would be.
  6. May 8, 2015
    The longer you play, the deeper the penetration of more and more errors. Controls on the gamepad and steering is absurd. Synthetically reproduced control. Strange behavior of vehicles. This is not a game that was created four years !!!

I think only young people excited graphics so highly appreciate this product. I read the reviews on various websites and I laughed because unfortunately most do not know what he writes. Confuse basic knowledge about running cars. Tests do not include pads steering settings, etc .. all thrown into one container.

Crudely made production of strange and artificial rules and limitations. Full collision of objects errors, bad control and artificially multiple options.
  7. May 7, 2015
    Well...Lack of cars yes...No ability to style...Kinda boring..If you like car games...buy Forza, much more entertainment, and you can style!!!!! and got alot ALOT! of cars...
  8. May 7, 2015
    This game feels unfinished, unpolished and cheap. It feels like a free to play or budget game even though it has a AAA price tag. The graphics are not nearly as good as we had been led to believe, but even so, the game does not run very well even on decent systems and is very demanding considering how below average the graphics are.

Control is not very good on a gamepad, these are the

Control is not very good on a gamepad, these are the same developers who made the Shift games, which also had problems on controllers and they haven't learned anything from all the many complaints from gamepad users in those games.

When in a race, you can't quit via the controller, you have to use the mouse to click an X in the top right corner. Same in the main menu to quit the game. The menus overall are unattractive, messy and complex.

Very little content, few cars, everything is unlocked from the beginning, single player career is bland and pointless, no feeling of progression or achievement. No Steam cloud support.

I feel that this game has been massively overhyped and I would go so far as to say misrepresented by the developers and its 'early access' supporters. Buyer beware.
  9. Jun 24, 2015
    Right now, wheel support is terrible. I can't comment on how well the game plays with a pad, I have a wheel and it should play properly with a wheel. It's a racing simulator right!

No matter how many tweaks I've applied from various sources it's not possible to get it right. You feel disconnected from the road surface, FFB is inconsistent. You hit a car and nothing, you go over a kerb and it's like an earthquake. Their is no discernible corning feedback, the game physics feel incomplete and it spoils the game. But besides this, vehicles seem ever so slightly disembodied from the road surface. Sort of hard to describe and you do get used to it, very noticeable when you play other racing sims and compare.

I'm loathed to give this game a bad review as it has so much going for it in all other aspects, but it's massively flawed as a simulation. Cars do behave differently as you should expect, but driving just doesn't feel authentic and I don't even mean it's arcade-like, you just need to see for yourself and you'll understand.

If you have a chance to try Assetto Corsa and compare the same car and track then it becomes very clear. Assetto Corsa have nailed the physics, but Project Cars crucially has not. I'm using Assetto Corsa as a comparison, but even driving sims from years back are superior to Project Cars in this respect.

The professional reviews are all skewed as they all rushed their editorial to hit the day of release, fell for the shiny graphics and failed to really get a feel for the game. If SimBin manage to fix these flaws then it will be the awesome game it's meant to be. Until then be warned, below the beauty lies some major gameplay flaws.
  10. Jan 19, 2016
    01/19/2016 Timothy Miley, 30 year science teacher - Pcars is the best racing program so far and I have been racing cars for 40 years as a hobby and I use this simulation for practice. I have a geforce 970 and top of the line 35 inch monitor. Anyone not experiencing photo realism with this program is missing out. Realism is the name of the game plus physics. For the time of my life, I01/19/2016 Timothy Miley, 30 year science teacher - Pcars is the best racing program so far and I have been racing cars for 40 years as a hobby and I use this simulation for practice. I have a geforce 970 and top of the line 35 inch monitor. Anyone not experiencing photo realism with this program is missing out. Realism is the name of the game plus physics. For the time of my life, I have been having with this GAME????, I would pay $1000, 10 years ago. Pcars is the first simulator to achieve photo realism for home use. They need to be applauded for this accomplishment. I would love to see the coding, because no other company has done this. With the updates and new coding, the program is getting to be perfect. Before Pcars, I was enjoying AC, but there is no comparison between the two in physics. I understand the difference in teams producing the two programs, but AC is thinking too much about consoles for a small team. I am not biased in anyway on this review. I just want people who race cars to know, with the right equipment, this program can achieve incredible realism??????? Expand
  11. Apr 13, 2016
    I actually played this game on Xbox One a year ago, and enjoyed it, but that version was plagued by performance problems and bad AI(project cars was a buggy mess when it first released) and now i have purchased the PC version since it was on sale(praise lord gaben) and while the AI is still nuts the game just feels a lot better on PC, project cars on console felt like a great racing gameI actually played this game on Xbox One a year ago, and enjoyed it, but that version was plagued by performance problems and bad AI(project cars was a buggy mess when it first released) and now i have purchased the PC version since it was on sale(praise lord gaben) and while the AI is still nuts the game just feels a lot better on PC, project cars on console felt like a great racing game stuck behind prison bars, the game couldn't show it's true colors due to limited hardware of the consoles.

Project Cars even with it's many flaws is still the most casual friendly racing sim on the market, it caters to both audiences, the casual that just wants to race and the pro that wants to tweak everything to his or her liking, the racing is solid also and can make for some intense racing battles and add the fact that the game is absolutely stunning to look at you really can't go wrong with projecr cars, especially while it's on sale :).

9/10, better than the console version.
  12. Eds
    Apr 8, 2016
    Simulador muito bom, grafico e jogabilidade pena falto historia campanha campeonatos, falto pouco mas de carros e escodearias como ferrari posch e outras mas o jogo otimo
  13. Jul 1, 2016
    Fantastic graphics, combined with very realistic driving physics.

The problem for such a casual racing game player like me is, that it is really hard work to keep your car on the track.
    So as long as you aren't a hard core racing game player, I would play other titles than this one.
  14. Jul 8, 2016
    This is the 1st iteration of the game. Its content is pretty poor if you compare it with licences installed for many years such as Gran Turismo. However for a 1st edition it is fair enough.
  15. Aug 30, 2016
    Absolutely fantastic! The best sim driving! Amazing Cars! Grapic and sound wonderful! Mode Career very immersive! AI perfect! Multiplayer is very very funny! Well done SMS!!
  16. Jun 24, 2015
    I made a big mistake pre-ordering this from steam because I run all AMD hardware components. and now I wasted 60 dollars because of poor AMD optimization. (Barely runs 15 fps on a fx 8320 and a r9 280x.) Nice job Mad Dog... you completely screwed me over.

And the fact you said you would provide amd drivers.... so where is it? You said that in march and now it's june! Come on mad dog... this is ridiculous. AMD users shouldn't be penalized for something like this. You say that nvidia isn't sponsoring you sure.... but you sure as hell being biased for nvidia. It's one thing delaying this game 3 times before the release date... but you have to destroy the amd users for poor optimization. Disappointed for this... I was really excited before this game came out. But all that excitement was worth for nothing.
  17. Jun 25, 2015
    I Follow this title since 2013,

I drive sim-racing games for over 10 Years now. I have a Decent Fanatec Wheel Setup I really enjoyd this title after i saw it the first time @Kickstarter, i was so amazed i wrote an Email to the Team, that i really enjoy their work and if they want to work together to see how well this Early Acces would Work on FANATEC Wheels, the only answer i got
    I Follow this title since 2013,

I drive sim-racing games for over 10 Years now.
    I have a Decent Fanatec Wheel Setup

I really enjoyd this title after i saw it the first time @Kickstarter, i was so amazed i wrote an Email to the Team, that i really enjoy their work and if they want to work together to see how well this Early Acces would Work on FANATEC Wheels, the only answer i got was that i had to pay 25$

So the Game is released now just 1 Example

Assetto Corsa : release Date December 2014 ... 68 Pages of "Wheel Trouble" Postings @their Forums
    Project Bugs : released last month already created 72 Pages of "Wheel Trouble" Postings @their Forums

Project Bugs : Made by 80.000 People (thats how they advertise that)
    Assetto Corsa : Made by 8 People

After asking the Devs why they did not work together with the community who really want to improve their game i got a Ban @Steam Forums (and they posted a picture of an "professional" race driver ((Rene Rast)) who plays "Project Cars" while actually holding a Gamepad :D) i asked how good the FFB feels for him on the Gamepad (think that was enough for the Devs xD) and i dont want to Bash Gamepad Users, but this just showed me how much the Devs really understand in Sim-Racing. Nothing

+ The fact they say AMD did not Work together with them and thats why AMD PC´s have not so good Perfomance, for me this is a Scam to the Gaming community ... PS4 Xbox One ... all AMD Part´s?

The Lack of Perfomance is not AMD´s fault, thats lazy developers who just want to make a quick buck. I Read sometimes over AMD Users "U got what u pay for" ... for me its a shame that people spending more money on their GPU just to have more unoptimizied Games, and then bashing other people who will not spend that much money on their hardware just because developers decide to go the Money way :)

Just Watch Crysis 3 Benchmarks ... it should not matter if its AMD/Intel ATI/Nvidia ... Crysis 3 is an Perfect example to see how good Games would work if Developers doing right

For me Project Cars is the biggest "Scam" in 2015 :)

Greetings ... Sony ;)
  18. Jun 15, 2015
    Don't believe the most excited reviews on this page: they are either product of a player with very little knowledge of racing sims or simply fanboys of the game. And they really do a disservice by being way too excited. The game is not great, but it's not bad either.

Don't trust those saying the game have the best FFB ever, it's flat out a lie. I was a junior member, played the game for over 3 years (give it or take it) and I know it very well. FFB is one the worst out of the box and to this day I still haven't found the right setup with my Logitech wheel. The game is riddled with annoying, show stopper bugs. The graphics aren't great - except for lightning and weather - and they are really badly optimized. Steer clear if you own an AMD and are not sure if it'll run the game ok. Worst yet about the graphics, it looks weird. Some cars are well done, but most others just off proportions and strange to look at. Rain effects on the windshield is cartoonish at the best.

The physics... it's another mixed bag. Some cars are fun to drive (Escort MK1, for example, quite a joy) but most others have an unfinished feel (Mercedes DTM, some of the worst physics I've seen in a game calling itself a sim). Nonetheless, can be enjoyable if there's no show stopper bugs while driving. But it's by far not the revolution most fanboys say it is. Not at all. It's a passable racing game, like a NFS Shift with a little more feel. Nothing special.

The worst technical offender is probably the sound though. The worst sound I've ever heard from a racing game. It's loud, almost deafening loud on the engine. Every car sounds like their engine is straining so hard, like it's about to blow. Awful. And everything else sounds canned or is inaudible (windshield wipers are almost silent, for example).

Yet, we are not on the worst part: the community. They are mostly zealots, probably backers or just stupid, bashing anyone who doesn't profess his love and faith for the game, SMS and Ian Bell. Beware if you are buying this game for multiplayer.

After all this, would I recommend this game? Yes if it's on sale. With a generous discount on the price tag it's well worth it. It's an average game with some good moments every now and then. There are much better options around to justify going for this one on full or next to full price: Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2 and - heck - even console stuff like Gran Turismo and Forza series.
  19. Apr 4, 2016
    Best graphics in video game of all time , best phycics of all time and this game interesting . Many runs , many cars and this game one of best racing game of all time . 9/10
  20. Jun 14, 2015
    The game is cool. It blows fresh innovation in the simulation genre and has great graphics. But the extremely biased engine, which cripples any AMD users on purpose is a BIG minus. This is not acceptable. The PC was always a platform standing for equality and freedom for everybody and developers crushing these principles should get punished for it.
  21. Jun 16, 2015
    Sure, Project CARS looks really good but it's also VERY poorly optimized for PC. The driving feels as realistic as Saints Rows driving. There are a lot of cars to choose and a great variety of tracks but the main aspect of the game, the driving, is utter ****.

Also, the force feedback is crap.
  22. May 13, 2015
    The game that tries to bring racing simulation to the masses as finally arrived. Hope it succeds in its wild ambition. Physics are accurate as can be and you can cut all driving helps until it is a real challenge (real as in reality). At this point you will need a wheel - at least I can't race without helps with a controller, this is no Forza with hidden steering helps (I played a lot ofThe game that tries to bring racing simulation to the masses as finally arrived. Hope it succeds in its wild ambition. Physics are accurate as can be and you can cut all driving helps until it is a real challenge (real as in reality). At this point you will need a wheel - at least I can't race without helps with a controller, this is no Forza with hidden steering helps (I played a lot of Forza 2 and 3). At least you can chose how you play regarding hand holding (which newcomers WILL need). The same can be said about a myriad of other aspects. This is a game to invest time learning, even for simcade veteran racers, I don't really advise buying it for casual racers. who just want to have a occasional race once in a while. But I highly recomend it for those who want to go into sim racing even for the first time. Expand
  23. May 14, 2015
    Project CARS is the best racing game for PC. Not such great simulation as Asseto Corsa but more playable. And the graphic is amazing. Only driveclub for now have better picture.
    Need more cars and tracks )
  24. May 7, 2015
    The game is very good. Not amazing but very good, in case you own a good wheel. You will miss a lot of possible fun by playing with a controller though. The AI is a bit whacky sometimes but the attention to detail on tracks and cars is unrivaled by any game to date. Forza 6 or GT7 will have a hard time coming anywhere near this game's graphics, lighting and attention to detail. The game'sThe game is very good. Not amazing but very good, in case you own a good wheel. You will miss a lot of possible fun by playing with a controller though. The AI is a bit whacky sometimes but the attention to detail on tracks and cars is unrivaled by any game to date. Forza 6 or GT7 will have a hard time coming anywhere near this game's graphics, lighting and attention to detail. The game's physics are no rFactor or Assetto Corsa but still fun and convincing for the most part. If you're unsure try before buying. Expand
  25. May 8, 2015
    There is a lot to love in project cars. The physics are good, its easy to get a feeling for the car. The game looks great. I also like that the game is easy to setup, but almost anything can be adjusted if you wish to do so. I also love that I can work my way up from kart's to LMP. Project cars feels like a complete package whereas other sims seem a little down in content.

What I don't

What I don't like is firstly there aren't a lot of cars. The cars that are there are great, but I'm missing a lot of cars Toyota's Ferrari's corvettes. And I have a problem with the AI under normal conditions I have an easy time getting past the AI but when it starts to rain the AI doesn't slow down where I do. The AI isn't using the same physics as you have which is distracting you can't always take the same line through a corner. These are some minor gripes to an otherwise great game that I'm going to play for years
  26. May 7, 2015
    It's incredible to see what a very small company is capable of with such a small budget. This game should bring shame to a lot of AAA game making companies.

Amazing level of detail in every aspect, incredible graphics and beautiful sound for each and every one of the cars. The new tyre model simulation is so complete that it simulates things that no other game out there does, that's why it's so hardware demanding. And having that many great professional drivers as consultants really makes the difference.

And it embraces a big number of different competition levels suitable for the likes of anyone, and more that are yet to come. Plus a solid online system.
  27. May 7, 2015
    Finally a sim with realistic grip levels, awesome graphics, terrific physics, immersive sound and full weather support (well apart from snow). Absolutely love this!

Some of the cars are truly magical, like the Ford Capri or BAC Mono. Sure, more cars would be lovely, but most important is that there are so many tracks. I tend to get sick of tracks - not cars, so it's a good thing there are so many. I can drive the Ford Capri all day.

FFB is good out of the box, but it's a matter of taste what you prefer. Do you want realistic FFB? Or FFB that compensates for lack of forces normally felt through your body?

I would personally like a bit more detail in the FFB (with a G27), but there are so many FFB sliders to tinker with I'm confident I'll end up with something that will feel perfect to my own personal preferences.

The single player seems a bit tacked on for me at least. I find it better than other sims but is still a bit plain and simplified. I'll stick to hot lapping and online multiplayer.

All in all a great package, and I predict a move for many from AC and rf2 to Project CARS -- it's just that good.
  28. May 8, 2015
    Awesome game with lots of nice touches. Great graphics, sound and feedback from the wheel. It can still use some polishing and has some bugs left, of course, but I'm sure they'll be done with shortly.
    Great content from any type of motorsport and great tracks from all over the world, even some gems that usually aren't represented in a digital way. Great fun!
  29. Jun 25, 2015
    pCARS is a one of the best racing sim.
    It has really nice physics, graphics and weather/time progression.
    If you really want to enjoy this game 100%, try online racing.
    It's bit frustrating at times(because of some bugs), but you'll have fun, heart beating experience most of the time.
    Come join ultimate racing simulator of the century!
  30. Jul 2, 2015
    Don't believe the children complaining about this game. I have played almost every driving sim out there and I love this game. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the handling (and I'm using a cheap controller), in fact it feels and drives damn realistic when without the crappy hidden assists as in other games! I also love the fact that you can adjust your seats height, angle etc. toDon't believe the children complaining about this game. I have played almost every driving sim out there and I love this game. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the handling (and I'm using a cheap controller), in fact it feels and drives damn realistic when without the crappy hidden assists as in other games! I also love the fact that you can adjust your seats height, angle etc. to suite your own needs. The views and damage models are a major plus for me and looks incredible. (when compared to the crappy viewpoints and damage models of sims like Gran Turismo 6) The graphics are amazing and I prefer this any day over Forza and GT. Expand
  31. Jul 11, 2015
    This sim has some bugs but its really good.

Seems default settings has ffb strength miles to high which drowns out everything is into a flat line.

FFB is great once you spend the time to set it up right.
  32. May 7, 2015
    The game is amazing: This is the real simulator players want for years. The sense at the wheel in your hands driving with a lot of very different cars. The tracks are realistics. The graphics are really beautiful. But over all, the game is really funny. Don't waste time reading this review and play.
  33. May 7, 2015
    Amazing, The focus on physics made this game worth the wait, great car selection and loads of tracks, Graphics are simply stunning. You can race on around 40 different tracks maybe more, with dynamic weather conditions. If you want to mess around you can put the AI on about 70%, if you want to have a challenge then you can put them on 93% and have a great and challenging race. Or go OnlineAmazing, The focus on physics made this game worth the wait, great car selection and loads of tracks, Graphics are simply stunning. You can race on around 40 different tracks maybe more, with dynamic weather conditions. If you want to mess around you can put the AI on about 70%, if you want to have a challenge then you can put them on 93% and have a great and challenging race. Or go Online and race people from around the world. Feedback from my G27 is great, still getting used to how the FFB settings work. You can start from the bottom (Go Karting) and make your way to the top (LMP1) and race in 24HR races. From time to time you will receive invitations to special events as you progress through your Career. A nice addition to the game, makes the career longer and more fun.
    10/10 from me, sim drivers will enjoy this game a lot.
  34. May 7, 2015
    This game is almost perfect racing game exactly as you can expect from legendary Slightly Mad Studios (Shift 1/2). Those dudes treat racing as seriously as possible. Easily the best racing game i've played lately. The Graphics is gorgeous, the car handling is superb and the weather effects are mind blowing. When game is developed with love and passion you just can feel it. If you areThis game is almost perfect racing game exactly as you can expect from legendary Slightly Mad Studios (Shift 1/2). Those dudes treat racing as seriously as possible. Easily the best racing game i've played lately. The Graphics is gorgeous, the car handling is superb and the weather effects are mind blowing. When game is developed with love and passion you just can feel it. If you are looking for arcade style racing game like NFS this one is not for you. Expand
  35. May 11, 2015
    Ok, this is why I hate Metacritic. I read so many bad review or people who's giving PCars a 1 or a 2/10 us because they pissed off about the car selection or the weaher system... G'damn... This is why im giving a 10. To conter balance this **** Otherwise, I would give PCars a 9/10. First of all, I'm a backer since almost day one for this game. I've seen the developpement process, and man,Ok, this is why I hate Metacritic. I read so many bad review or people who's giving PCars a 1 or a 2/10 us because they pissed off about the car selection or the weaher system... G'damn... This is why im giving a 10. To conter balance this **** Otherwise, I would give PCars a 9/10. First of all, I'm a backer since almost day one for this game. I've seen the developpement process, and man, let me tell you that they have come a loooong way!

-graphics is excellent (texture, lighting, particule effect...)
    -sound is one of THE best i've ever heard in a racing game (GTA, Forza, DriveClub, iRacing, Azeto...)
    -Option man! they have option for option for option. This game is more flexible than any other game out there.
    --Content... Oh you're in for a treat! Selection of cars is amazing. You have it all, from carting to GT racing, to exotic, to formula one, to retro cars... And they are all pretty damn well modeled.

-Only one bad thing for me... They UI is **** You get confused. They have to fix that. They want to throw soo much information at you that trying to do they simpliest task is hard.

It's worth a buy and every penny.
  36. May 9, 2015
    First of, I can only shake my head about people giving pCARS a bad score because it isn't what they expected it to be. It was never advertised as a car collecting game. It's a race driving simulator. You guys inform yourself before you buy something, now don't you? Or do you really buy a sports car and expect it to be a camping van? Please, grow some brain.

But now on to my review.

But now on to my review. Project Cars is a great achievement. I come from several years of iRacing experience and while pCARS isn't quite there yet when everything is set up correctly it gives me the closest feel to what I am used to from iRacing...much better than Assetto Corsa can do but that's just personal preference.

But it is the whole package that makes this game such a great buy. It gives you the possibility to jump into race cars you won't ever be able to drive in real on race tracks you won't ever be able to drive on. Then there's the visuals. They are the best in the market with day/night cycles and dynamic weather changes. The immersive sound does its part to suck you in and there's even 24 hour racing if you have the stamina/endurance to do so.

People not interested in multi player races have the opportunity to play their own single player racing career and guess what...the career mode is about driving a race car and working your way from racing series to racing series like a real race driver would. No tedious grind for cars to find out that the newly unlocked car drives exactly the same like the one you had before.

There are things that are not implemented yet like animated pit crews or safety cars and it needs some polishing in other areas but SMS is going to deliver additional content and fixes with DLCs. Project Cars will be supported for at least two years.
    This is not your standard Activision, EA, Ubisoft game where they don't fix anything and just keep selling you a copy of more or less the same game a year later with the fixes for bugs you wished haven't been there in the first place.

Regarding performance this game is demanding. Don't even think about playing in 4K with Ultra-settings, full starting grid of cars and dynamic weather when you don't have a high end system (fastest CPU, multi-GPU setup). It could be considered as Crysis of the racing sim genre and will probably keep even next gen hardware busy.
  37. May 16, 2015
    The one sim to rule them al!

This is the most intuitive driving simulator i have played, and ive played them al.
    If you like racing games and are able to drive properly you will have a blast!

For me this is the game of the year.
  38. May 21, 2015
    Great graphics that is it. I am really disappointed with this game and Slightly Mad shift series developers, no street cars, no engine upgrades, no body-kits its boring more like F1 game.

SLIGHTLY MAD..WE NEED SHIFT 3.
  39. May 14, 2015
    Pc from 2011 can handle that game on maximum:
    Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.40GHz
    Gainward Nvidia Geforce Gtx 580 Driving Force GT Im realy impressed actually a racing sim next to Gran Turismo i started liking Some cars are hard to learn what makes it realy feel good if you manage to learn how each car handles different at certain speed Its not a game for people who use a Potatoe
    Pc from 2011 can handle that game on maximum:
    Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.40GHz
    Gainward Nvidia Geforce Gtx 580
    Driving Force GT

Im realy impressed actually a racing sim next to Gran Turismo i started liking

Its not a game for people who use a Potatoe keyboard or controller

If the game is to hard for you keep trying get a steering wheel learn how each input you give the car/steering wheel react

The settings you cant acces during racing is kinda meh for configure your racing wheel to make it
    feel good is the only point i dislike so far.

10/10 PC Master Race
  40. May 22, 2015
    The graphics are great, although not as good as I've expected (I play on gtx970). The game exceeded my expectations in terms of driving pleasure and how challenging it is. The cars are clearly different and require specific handling. I am now going through a career mode and learning curve is just OK. I use xbox pad on PC. I tried to play F1 2014 but it is really boring comparing toThe graphics are great, although not as good as I've expected (I play on gtx970). The game exceeded my expectations in terms of driving pleasure and how challenging it is. The cars are clearly different and require specific handling. I am now going through a career mode and learning curve is just OK. I use xbox pad on PC. I tried to play F1 2014 but it is really boring comparing to Project Cars. Great game! Expand
  41. May 26, 2015
    This is a super game but unfortunately not a simulator, it's not a challenge and boring. Project Cars is a Toca Race with new graphics :( It will be nice decoration in my shelf.
  42. May 8, 2015
    ++ the FFB and phisics... it's the best on the consoles I have ever tried. Incredible! This is not the best on the PC, (AC, iRacing, rF2 and R3R are still better, but it's still good)
    ++ tracks!
    ++ so many many options + graphics + the UI is very useful + career and the the full game is much more fun & adjustable than the Forza 4/5 and GT 5/6 + engine sound + pit stop + night &
    ++ tracks!
    ++ so many many options
    + graphics
    + the UI is very useful
    + engine sound
    + pit stop
    + night & day, dry & wet
    + radio, system of rules
    + sector times (T1, T2, and T3 on the screen when I driving. Niceee!)

- frame-rate on the consoles in the rain and sometimes in dry weather (and yes, the optimization would be good idea for all gaming system.
    - the UI is very useful, but I think the design could be better
    - the AI is not slow, but sometimes they are silly. :)

This is the best and complex sim-racing title on the market! Yes, this is better than FM and GT series, and especially I recommend it to everyone who love the driving experience.
  43. May 9, 2015
    Got several thousand racing games installed but this one takes the cake, hands down. Especially when using dk2 + simXperience, the physics & sound makes this THE greatest racing game to date. Been a driving fan since pole position on atari 2600 btw.
  44. May 21, 2015
    Dear so called Metacritic,

There where times when personal computer users where discriminated by not having any proper sim type racing game (i don't count rFactor or Live for speed etc, because of abysmal graphics and lack of official content), i was looking with jealousy at youtube videos of Forza, Gran Turismo, which seem to me a bit too arcade-ish though... But not anymore!!! At
    Dear so called Metacritic,

But not anymore!!! At last we PC users have proper racing sim/game with proper physics, graphics, sounds, online system, lots of tracks, damage system, wheather system, cars, (what else you can ask for???) and it is called Project Cars. My G27 wheel now can be used to its full potential (after some tweaking ofc), my blood pressure is being raised a lot these days because of intense online racing, well it is basically most what i care about in racing game is - RACING! This is where pCARS shine, so many variety of different vehicles you can actually race with online, not like Assetto Corsa where you can race only GT3 mostly, have some boring so called track days where people just randomly cruise around...

Mods...pCars don't have them and what a blessing it is, usually 99% of mods a pure ****, i admit there are some good ones, but the problems arise with different versions, updates, rarely you could race them online, divides online community into many different almost empty servers, so no sir! Let the AC have the mods but pCARS will offer official as much as possible perfected content which i prefer!

Bugs...yes there are some, but they are there not because of bad/lazy attitude of devs, i mostly blame the sheer complexity and the scope of the game itself, there are so many detail and complexity under the hood that it is insanely difficult to make it work perfectly. You can set whatever the weather, whatever the time in whatever the track (there are A LOT of them), add into equation absurdly deep physics system (just check how complex tire model alone is http://www.virtualr.net/inside-project-cars-seta-tire-model ) and a decent amount of uniquely fine tuned cars, rather small dev team and you have a perfect environment for bugs!
    Give them time to fix that, they are working on that, but you can't concentrate only on bugs when evaluating game according to bugs which will be fixed! If you get sick, do you consider yourself as "bad and useless" or you just cure yourself and become "good" again? :)

Controllers...well i play with a G27 wheel, but i tried it with keyboard and it is perfectly fine even with all assists off, with them activated it is absolutely enjoyable.

Conclusion...this is the best thing since bread in racing simulation if you want real racing experience, not cruising (you can do it as well though), bodywork/engine upgrading, career unlocking experience. This game introduced some new features in the genre (like weather system) which will be followed by competitors in years to come.
  45. May 7, 2015
    Wow! This game is for true racing fans and not those that are just interested in car collecting. Amazing driving feel with incredible force feedback using a wheel but still pretty great with a game pad once you tweak the settings to your style. The dynamic time of day and weather changes makes each track like a new track every time you race.
    Really looking forward to what's in store with
    Really looking forward to what's in store with new features, cars and tracks. This is the game I've been waiting for!
  46. May 8, 2015
    A great and beautiful design racing game.

Pros:Many realistic and well design tracks
    nice looking GUI
    You can adjust your car
    nice work on cars and shadow making

cons:not too many cars
    can not refit your car
  47. May 13, 2015
    Surprising, yet unbelievable. Bandai Games is known for it's massive creation of video games for Japan and other nations worldwide. And we all know they made the Ace Combat Trilogy. Project CARs gives an insane advantage of players to show off their cars into the limit.

The graphics were way up to date, and how the cars move are accurate as what people could drive with their cars today. A little note though, there is a notice of glitches along the way, and gamemodes aren't that quite entertaining. So far, you may get yourself addicted to this and the longer you play. The better it gets.

Just a note. Don't buy if you're not used to cars.
  48. May 9, 2015
    Se você procura, o quê o PC nunca teve, um simulador de verdade, eis a sua chance, definitivamente é um dos melhores games de carros que tive a oportunidade de jogar. Vale muito a pena o investimento, claro, se você for mesmo um amante de carros e games de corrida. O som, os gráficos, os efeitos de tempo, como chuva, sol, luz, sombra e tudo mais. You'll love it all
  49. May 11, 2015
    Brilliant game and highly recommend to anyone who is seriously into racing. If you like crappy arcade racers then you will not like this game. On the other hand if you want realism then you will love it.
  50. May 10, 2015
    One of the best sim racing games around, with a nice variety of cars, even if the sheer numbers aren't so high, they actually feel very different one from the other. Graphics are some of the best ever seen in a racing game and sounds are mostly on par.
  51. May 9, 2015
    Finally a PC racing game that feels complete. Its main competitors RF2 and AC feel like half finished betas compared to this. Great graphics, sounds and physics. AI can be a bit daft on easier settings but it has simply the best career mode of any racing simulation.
  52. May 7, 2015
    Decent game. Gripes... Career is a no go due to bad AI. Online is a no go because it's either full of AFK hosts or people who can't keep it on the road.

So, the only 2 options are either hot lapping or joining a league. I expected a lot more from a "finished product"
  53. May 7, 2015
    This game is really for racing lovers, and the most important thing you can find in it is FREEDOM... You can do what you want, when you want and where you want, and besides some minors problems, that can be easily fix with patch, all the rest is gorgeous.
  54. May 12, 2015
    This is the best racing sim. Yes it has some bugs but they're easy to fix and will be fixed soon. This game has a good variety of cars, plenty of tracks, great physics, good ffb, interesting career and great graphics. Optimization is pretty good.
  55. Jun 20, 2015
    This game can be looked at both ways really.

Amazing graphics, (nuff said). Challenging, yet rewarding handling. Or, challenging to the point of severely frustrating. If you're not into realism then having to repeatedly tap the accelerator or use manual transmission to avoid spinning out will just piss you off. Plus, while the cars certainly do go incredibly fast, the speed you need
    This game can be looked at both ways really.

Amazing graphics, (nuff said).

Challenging, yet rewarding handling. Or, challenging to the point of severely frustrating. If you're not into realism then having to repeatedly tap the accelerator or use manual transmission to avoid spinning out will just piss you off. Plus, while the cars certainly do go incredibly fast, the speed you need to pull off a lot of the tight turns feels like you're a snail stuck in mud. Not very epic. But realistic.

Highly in-depth customization as far as tire pressure, force feedback, pit stop strategies, etc. But... if you're like me you just don't care or have any inclination to fine tune stuff like your brake duct.

Everything is unlocked. Awesome! Unless you like unlocking stuff...

The game is meant to be played clean, but it's perfect for playing dirty. It doesn't take much to spin someone out or simply ram them from behind into some obscure oblivion off the track. And no one is better at it than the AIs. Sure, it's unintentional, (I think). But when you're cutting tight turns on the inside and you're constantly surrounded by 13 AI cars. Well, one of these turns you're going to be spinning in circles while cussing at your TV. The simplest solution to this is to master a track, come first in the qualifying round and proceed to first place your way around the track as if no one else is on it. But then, why bother playing with any AIs on it? Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly feasible to pull off some clutch breaks through the ranks. Just saying though. When one bad spin out, caused by a rear ending AI screws you over for the rest of the race it kind of sucks.

Lots of maps. Lots of cars.

Bottom line though is. Unless you're really into the style of driving this game gets stale pretty quick.
  56. May 11, 2015
    I've played a couple of hours in fA championship career . The car has strange behanvior when sliding in corner. I'm a f1 fan so i did not tried other cars. I managed to seting up my fanatec wheel and it work well. The graphics are good at high setings with 60 fps all the way . I have a 4way SLI system with 3 screens and the game make good use of my 4 cards. The AI did not seem so bad imo.I've played a couple of hours in fA championship career . The car has strange behanvior when sliding in corner. I'm a f1 fan so i did not tried other cars. I managed to seting up my fanatec wheel and it work well. The graphics are good at high setings with 60 fps all the way . I have a 4way SLI system with 3 screens and the game make good use of my 4 cards. The AI did not seem so bad imo. The lack of coop championship is a big miss.A good advice: buy Assetto forza . its better than this, and at a lower price. If u want a good multiplayer gameplay with f1 cars :buy f1 serie from codemaster! Personaly i prefer f1 2013 wich i play online in coop mode. The damage system is less impressive than in project cars but i prefer beeing on the track more often than in pits for repairs. If u want just driving fun :buy dirt 2 . But if u want to setup cars and you re a car freak who like tuning a lot and have 60 buck to lose: buy project cars! Expand
  57. May 7, 2015
    10/10 prety awesome, the game is easily fantastic with any mystake. The controller work prety awesome too. Cant wait for oclus rift. Sligtly mad studio improve all from their previous racing games and pack to one.
  58. May 8, 2015
    Slightly Mad Studios managed to create a hardcore-sim that also appeals to a broader audience. The next gen physics and FFB really raise the bar for competition to try to overcome. Could use a manual and some documentation on how the FFB system works, as it's black magic mostly at this point in time. Nothing that can't be fixed though. Really loving it!
  59. May 7, 2015
    Project CARS is a sim to be reckoned with. While there are racers with more engaging visuals (i.e.: Driveclub - I know, different platform, but you can imagine a PC port), and yet others with more realistic mechanics (i.e.: Assetto Corsa, iRacing, etc.), where the competition is strong in one, they are usually decidedly weak in the other. Project CARS spans much of the space in betweenProject CARS is a sim to be reckoned with. While there are racers with more engaging visuals (i.e.: Driveclub - I know, different platform, but you can imagine a PC port), and yet others with more realistic mechanics (i.e.: Assetto Corsa, iRacing, etc.), where the competition is strong in one, they are usually decidedly weak in the other. Project CARS spans much of the space in between them, not falling significantly short in any major area, and makes a name for itself as perhaps the best next-generation racer overall. With updates sure to come, it has potential to outpace its competition on all levels. Expand
  60. May 19, 2015
    I want a refund! Don't spend your money on this until the bugs are worked out. The game seems unfinished and the cars are not drive-able using the standard xbox one controller.

I was so excited about the game based on what I was reading on line--what a disappointment! The video quality is poor when you have 15 or more cars on the track. The kart graphics are awful and remind me of the old arcade games of the 70s!
  61. May 22, 2015
    Fantastic game, little tricky to get set up how you like it but once you do it the best racing game out there.
    I think this game has raised the bar as to how a racing game should be, if your a novice you can play it with whatever assists you need and if you are a pro when all assists are off its a real challenge with some of the cars.
  62. May 22, 2015
    Project Cars is the first true next gen simulative racing game and a groundbraking one at that. It's the first racing game to present fully dynamic day/night cycle, weather, and track (grip changes based on traffic, weather), combined with advanced tire and car physics that not only rival but actually exceet of kinds like Assetto Corsa or even Iracing. Starting from tires that react notProject Cars is the first true next gen simulative racing game and a groundbraking one at that. It's the first racing game to present fully dynamic day/night cycle, weather, and track (grip changes based on traffic, weather), combined with advanced tire and car physics that not only rival but actually exceet of kinds like Assetto Corsa or even Iracing. Starting from tires that react not only to track temperatures and cool/heat up based on the track temperatures but also by the temperatures of the brakes (that properly simulated by heat and wear) and rims that function as a heatsink, tires age and blister physically if abused, flatspots can lead to punctures and hitting walls or other cars hard causes the tires/suspensition to misalign. Volumetric throttle that is affected by weather/humidity and altitude is just one component of so many that are so highly detailed and simulated that once you grasps and feel the difference it makes when you drive with cars in this simulation at the limit, that it starts to immerse you to a whole nother level.

The amazing graphics and sound vastly help bringing and aiding the immersion and the sense of speed is incredible. Project Cars is very well optimized and runs exceptionally well even on older Nvidia GPU's however AMD GPU drivers still need a lot of work but that is a common problem.

Another highlight of Project Cars are the incredible cars. They are the most detailed and best build cars in any racing game to date. The game is worth a purchase just for the cars and their amazing sounds alone and with the combination of the previously mentioned top-class physics.

The racing tracks, which most are laser scanned, are build with huge attention to detail and passion and easily compete with reference racing tracks from likes of Iracing. Even the ones that are not laser scanned have realistically placed bumps which bring your Forcefeedback to life.

Forcefeedback is another area where Project Car shines and leaves it's compeditors in its digital dust. It's highly adjustable/configureable to tailor anyones preferences and no sign of canned/faked effects but instead full of details that immerses you further to another level. The FFB is class leading beating already great Iracing FFB.

The racing AI is excellent, aggressive but respectful of your car if you respect theirs. Give them room just like in real life, they will give you room as well. Side by side racing is not only very possible with that approach but happens all the time.

The sheer amount of content you get in form of cars and tracks make this a great buy and highly recommendation for any racing/driving game fan! The level of immersion by graphics, sound, physics is something that can't be described by words but HAS to be experienced on your own.

A mild warning, once you go to Project Cars and get fully immersed, you can't really go back to other simulators, it's that GOOD!

Enjoy racing everyone!
  63. May 25, 2015
    Honestly I am very disappointed. I expected a solid simulation experience with arcade elements - but pretty much all the elements are arcade. Cars are very easy to drive and seem to have a spin-assist even when all assists are off. The concept is very awesome, that I will say. But the execution is poor... and seems geared towards the Need for Speed crowd. Furthermore, many of the driversHonestly I am very disappointed. I expected a solid simulation experience with arcade elements - but pretty much all the elements are arcade. Cars are very easy to drive and seem to have a spin-assist even when all assists are off. The concept is very awesome, that I will say. But the execution is poor... and seems geared towards the Need for Speed crowd. Furthermore, many of the drivers online are so bad that they crash all the time even with these extremely forgiving arcade physics. Honestly I recommend staying away from this one, and saving your money for maybe the next racing sim that comes around. Expand
  64. May 12, 2015
    Forza and Gran Turismo need to check their rear-view mirrors. This game is the real deal, and it's not for the faint of heart. If you enjoyed DriveClub, this game is definitely not for you. And SlightlyMad Studios doesn't care about you. If, on the other hand, you really enjoy the idea of racing cars around tracks in real life, this simulator is prepared to teach you things about it. LiveForza and Gran Turismo need to check their rear-view mirrors. This game is the real deal, and it's not for the faint of heart. If you enjoyed DriveClub, this game is definitely not for you. And SlightlyMad Studios doesn't care about you. If, on the other hand, you really enjoy the idea of racing cars around tracks in real life, this simulator is prepared to teach you things about it. Live the fantasy of becoming a Formula driver, in a way that even dedicated Formula games cannot match. Not to mention the graphics (which are amazing). 10/10 Expand
  65. May 10, 2015
    Very poor game-play and very bad career mode, after about ten race the game become very boring, there is a few bug I noticed when I played the game. for certainly I don't trust the SLIGHTLYMAD again.
  66. May 9, 2015
    A whole bunch of errors. Problems with the amount of FPS with more cars and rainfall. Do not fit the profile settings in the steering wheel. I have models Fanatec and Logitech G27. You can not on one profile car steering settings go all the cars. This is ridiculous! All settings are on the menu so you have to constantly come back to it to calibrate the device! I agree, the choice of car isA whole bunch of errors. Problems with the amount of FPS with more cars and rainfall. Do not fit the profile settings in the steering wheel. I have models Fanatec and Logitech G27. You can not on one profile car steering settings go all the cars. This is ridiculous! All settings are on the menu so you have to constantly come back to it to calibrate the device! I agree, the choice of car is not bad and there are many routes. Unfortunately, the product has been put as a toy car with Lego bricks that you must make yourself. The problem is that you never you make of this what is the picture of the box.

There is also a problem such that an artificial feel limitations in controlling the vehicle. I know what car can I drive a lot of the tracks. That's not what was promised from the manufacturer WMD and not so looked this game even a year ago. In this game, perverted the laws of physics ...

I am disappointed and I think that many people have a negative contributors is right. I regret the money spent. And unfortunately also I lost a lot of time participated in beta testing.
  67. May 15, 2015
    I was hoping for a lot from PCars. I waited and waited, and after all that..... Disappointment.

I'm on PC using a xbox controller and I can tell you that it handles like rubbish. I've turned the sensitivity down to 1/100, but you touch that stick a little too much and you're going off. I have patience I played for Forza for hours on end, but this is just frustrating. I'm forever dealing with over steer and under steer. The problem lies with the feel of the game you can't tell the car is getting out of shape, not until it's too late and that's my issue you're not really in control of the car. There is no feel to the game it feels stiff and unrealistic, somehow forza gave you feedback when you slide, this gives you nothing. I've driven many tracks for comparison and this is just dead to me.

If you're a hardcore sim racer it will probably appeal to you and your living room cockpit with complete car interior pedals and wheels, but if you want to race a realistic racing experience on your couch with a controller, forget it. I will not be buying this game for my own collection it's just not fun.

The control is one issue.

There is only 80 cars over many classes.

Track list is ok, but as always many variations of the same thing.

Career mode is dull, and uninteresting.

I would recommend you wait til Forza 6 lands, or some other PC racer.
  68. Apr 15, 2016
    So, this game is FLAWED. I have played the gran turismo series since the first release, and then all the forza games, and I have owned many cars. I even used to participate in amateur kart series, with really high horsepower to weight ratio karts. I have done track days on 500+ horsepower cars. I have even reviewed two cars for a magazine.

Fair to say I know my cars. and my car games.

Fair to say I know my cars. and my car games.

But when you first get excited by a name as seemingly exciting and cool as PROJECT CARS, you would think this game wants to end all simulators or at least general car games.

You would be very very misled. and Disappointed. DISAPPOINTED like kevin sorbo.
    CAR CUSTOMIZATION IS VERY MUCH ABSENT
    apart from some sliders on camber (limited to a certain range on each car) suspension brakes gear ratio, etc.

No Parts that you can buy and install. You don't like N/A? Want to turbo? nope. Maybe supercharger? nope. What about engine mods like race cams, lighter pistons, race valves? Nope nope and nope.
    What about at least painting the car NOPE. Bodykits is even MORE A BIG FAT NO.

There is nothing you can do to the car in terms of customization. No parts, no rims, no whatever you can call any modification.

So there is no "Project" at all. In fact, the name of the game is misleading- the name is only chosen, from my point of view, because it sounds cool and will make you dream of stuff this game DOESN'T DO.

So the most important bit at least- How do the cars handle?

LIKE A SACK OF ROCKS is the answer.

Yes, some bits "seem" realistic. Like a lot of effort was put into making the game realistic. But then you realize why good car simulators are few and far between- Either only the really well funded and serious into the genre can do this well- due to their commitment and drive, Cue Gran Turismo and Forza.

The realism wanes when you realize that everytime you tune the car, sometimes the effects are completely the opposite of what the tuning is supposed to do. And the tuning affects similiar cars of the same drivetrain VERY differently, as if separate people were put into making the physics for separate cars; so in short not only is the physics not realistic, they are not consistent between cars, as if each car has a separate law of gravity affecting them.

Fishtailing under torque happens A LOT even if you adjust the settings of suspension and differentials- and using computer aids. And unlike in real life, where tapping the acceleration to try and roll the tires and brake pulsing and all the tips and tricks the fishtailing in this game is UNRECOVERABLE from the first uneven L/R suspension compression under "excessive" torque.

Many weird physics like that just ruins any fun from the game. Yes I have finished first in races. But fun moments are very few and far between.

There are also very few cars, which is a blessing as driving these cars will undoubtedly make you drive like a retard if you tried those moves on the actual cars in real life.

This game is disappointing. Yes, there a few cool features, like OCULUS rift support, good graphics, great sounds for some cars, and sort of cool and slick menus.
    -BUT- the many ways this game is just a shell and seems rushed shows under the "features" and exterior. if the game is at least just fun to drive, that would have bumped the score up by 5. but the game isn't. Hence the name "PROJECT" cars is sort of accurate, if this game is just some sort of High School project given a video game budget and shelled to look impressive like an actual cool car game. Except its not.

Stick to Forza / GT. For extreme fun, try Forza Horizon 2, which is a step in the right direction. If you feel like torturing yourself, WASTE YOUR MONEY ON "PROJECT CRAP"
  69. May 10, 2015
    I want a refund! Game is built on nvidia physx, a big f*ck you to amd owners which results in unplayable low frames! Also there is tons of bugs that never got fixed. If you have intel or amd graphics card STAY CLEAR! and buy something else to keep you entertained.
  70. May 15, 2015
    The trouble with this is, if any of you have played multiplayer on iRacing or tried out AC's AI, Project Cars gives you either completely nonsensical and insane AI to irritate you to the limit, but still does nothing to increase the overall difficulty of winning the race, or if you reduce difficulty of AI to 99%, you leave them behind in your dust easily, this is a piece of cake comparedThe trouble with this is, if any of you have played multiplayer on iRacing or tried out AC's AI, Project Cars gives you either completely nonsensical and insane AI to irritate you to the limit, but still does nothing to increase the overall difficulty of winning the race, or if you reduce difficulty of AI to 99%, you leave them behind in your dust easily, this is a piece of cake compared to Assetto Corsa. The multiplayer is filled with refugees from Forza and GT who still thinks crashing and cutting corners are the way professionals race. SMS tried to please too many people, this game is a love and hate, 50/100 for me. Expand
  71. May 14, 2015
    Positives: pretty graphics, innovative look-to-apex helmet cam, dynamic weather, choice of tracks, lag-free dedicated servers, adequate peer-to-peer online play. It all goes downhill from there unfortunately. If you are a casual gamer on a pad you will probably like this game. If you prefer simulation racing (Assetto, iRacing, rfactor2, yes, all three have flaws but none like pCars), stayPositives: pretty graphics, innovative look-to-apex helmet cam, dynamic weather, choice of tracks, lag-free dedicated servers, adequate peer-to-peer online play. It all goes downhill from there unfortunately. If you are a casual gamer on a pad you will probably like this game. If you prefer simulation racing (Assetto, iRacing, rfactor2, yes, all three have flaws but none like pCars), stay away from this over-hyped buggy mess. The AI are suicidal or slow (on highest difficulty), 3-4 car pile up of cars one on top of another at the grid of some quick races (pancake stack), handling feels like a limp celery, force feedback is either notchy or bland with an enforced deadzone (even if preset to zero) and don't expect to feel the rumble strips even if firmly grasping your steering wheel. WMD missed a great opportunity. This game had so much potential but it missed the mark by a country mile. I fell for the hype of the glitzy pre-release videos and incredible reviews. Don't fall for the sweet bootylicious eye candy, once you scratch the surface the old lady with rotten teeth, smoking a used cigarette, with a pockmarked face, receding hairline, a bald patch and a wooden leg starts to emerge. The overwhelmingly positive reviews are posted by graphically overwhelmed casual racers (have fun with that), fanboys, vested interest investors of the game or just generally people who have no idea what a simulation racing game should deliver. pCars over reached big time and underdelivered in spades. Buyer beware. Expand
  72. May 8, 2015
    As a racing game 8-10
    - lots of tracks
    - wide variety of cars - great graphics, sound, effects - handling with a controller by far isn't as refined as forza without aids - carrer mode is token but you have enough options to customize the challenge factor as a sim it is a 5-10 -tracks are not laser scanned. once you have been there, you can't come back from it. ask any guy who
    As a racing game 8-10
    - lots of tracks
    - wide variety of cars
    - great graphics, sound, effects
    - handling with a controller by far isn't as refined as forza without aids

as a sim it is a 5-10

-tracks are not laser scanned. once you have been there, you can't come back from it. ask any guy who has been on AC's nordschleife
    - cars lack the level of detail in there simulation due to the next point
    - physics are simply not good enough compared to Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Game Stock Car Extreme

The problem with PCars is that you can't tell wether it want's to be a game or a sim. It tries to appeal to an audience as broad as possible and by that it isn't exactly what they are looking for both groups.

It is basically like modern day Formula 1. Trying to please everyone and by that pleasing no one while having no real identity. And for you, once you know what you look for, there are always better options.
  73. May 7, 2015
    No way to change wheel settings while in a race so when you change from Karts to any other type you will have to restart the current session in order to test your wheel settings.

It is a beautiful game with little variation and depth, the career has no monetary system and got old fast so this rating is based on the online experience.
  74. May 9, 2015
    This review is based on the PC version played on ultra settings and is jsut a personnal opinion of this game.

+ Weather, at last! But too bad for pcars that driveclub have been released because comapred to driveclub, weather conditions in pcars don't look that good, it looks jsut ok. But at least they are here, that should be a generic feature in every racing game (arcade or sim) with day/night cycle.
    + Driving sensations can be good....but to demanding for my tastes.
    + Driving karts is fun

- Replays are terrible
    - Graphics are far from what was shown on trailer (and i play on ultra settings so i can't imagine what it looks like on consoles) and not what we could expect from a 2015 racing game. Project cars is very far from driveclub graphics (a game from 1 year on PS4 at least 2x less powerful than my GTX980...). I don't understand those who are imrpessed by the graphics of pcars, only cars are good to look at (so are the cars from driveclub and forza 5), how can we not see the same thing? Maybe those impressed by pcars graphics never played a game these last years.
    - Driving too demanding for my tastes, i much prefer more arcade driving (not like NFS or the crew oviously) like PGR, driveclub or GRID, it's just much more fun
    - Very few cars and selection is terrible (no ferrari, no lambo etc.). 95% of the cars i don't gie a sh** about and don't make me dream. Terrible selection of cars and brand.
    - Quickly very boring. But honestly, i always found that boring to race on closed real tracks with boring and repetitive scenery (same on each track) seen 10000x in other games. I like to race in cities or with a gorgeaous scenry on my right, tracks from games like PGR, GRID and Driveclub or even Gran turismo which at least offer a mix of boring real tracks and original ones. In pcars, you get only 2 original tracks (the only track interesting for me)
    - Bugs (all thes postpone and the game is released with bugs....)
    - Very badly optimised for AMD to what i've read
    - Driving sensations with a wheel are disapointing.
    - The IA is sooooooo stupid. A really terrible IA.
    - Boring career and progression
    - No cusomisations for cars
    - No "atmosphere" each tracks (except the 2 original ones) feel empty (but well, these same tracks most of the time feel empty on other games too)

Huge disapointed for me, i'm returning on DriveClub, which at least give me fun and amazing graphics. I'm glad i bought the boxed version of the game, i would have been angry to buy oin steam and couldn't seel it. Time to sell project cars, 3 days was enough to confirm my disapointment.

Sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.
  75. May 19, 2015
    Defective by design, This game was built on the Nvidia GameWorks. Typcially, a 780 and 780 ti ("high end" cards) completely trash a 960 ("middle" card), however, a 960 outshines these two cards. Users with high end AMD graphics cards are in the same boat. Nvidia and the project cars team has deliberately included a version of the nvidia middleware physx that can only be used by Nvidia 900Defective by design, This game was built on the Nvidia GameWorks. Typcially, a 780 and 780 ti ("high end" cards) completely trash a 960 ("middle" card), however, a 960 outshines these two cards. Users with high end AMD graphics cards are in the same boat. Nvidia and the project cars team has deliberately included a version of the nvidia middleware physx that can only be used by Nvidia 900 series cards. This effectily shuts out all but Nvidia's frequent buyers from having a reasonable experience. This is an attempt to coherise project cars customers to upgrade or switch to nvidia.

This is a dangerous precedent. I was looking forward to this game, but I refuse to buy software that is designed to break on the competition's product.
  76. Feb 23, 2016
    Unfinished, with most problems still existing from launch, half baked, every patch creates more bugs, fanatic wmd members trolling everywhere, on steam an any forum or video that doesn't praise this POS, too much promises, and only 10% was done, and even this 10% is broken...
  77. Jun 21, 2015
    Project cars is very well pollished. The graphics are simply amazing. Maybe the best looking game I've ever played. But it's not only beauty on the outside, there is also beauty on the inside! The handling of the cars is just as good as the graphics are.
  78. Jun 21, 2015
    Probably the greatest racing game ever made. The full experience of practice, qualifying, then race day with changeable weather that sometimes catches you out in qualifying. The balance between fun and realism is spot on. Playing this with a cockpit and a 970 GTX and I am in racing Nirvana. Sorry - but this game has spoiled me for all other racing games. I have never seen any game, racingProbably the greatest racing game ever made. The full experience of practice, qualifying, then race day with changeable weather that sometimes catches you out in qualifying. The balance between fun and realism is spot on. Playing this with a cockpit and a 970 GTX and I am in racing Nirvana. Sorry - but this game has spoiled me for all other racing games. I have never seen any game, racing or not, that has such realistic lighting and weather - it puts you there.

Some things to fix: collision detection. Online cheats. Lap time table hacking. You know, all the usual stuff.

SMS set out to create the greatest race game ever made and included the community and real racers every step of the way in development and I call this an outstanding success.
  79. May 15, 2015
    It's been a long time since I've played a good racing game. I imagine it'll be a while longer yet. I tried to provide some constructive criticism to the development team and it 'hurt their feelings' so I doubt any criticism I post here will make much of a difference to either them, or their fanboys. While it's not completely tragic, it's no longer worth my time or effort.
  80. May 7, 2015
    Game absolutely sucks on the Oculus rift Dk2 SUCKS!!!!! Not too mention all the feature that are completely Unavailable when using VR No Telemetry No lap info no change of hud display Nope not if you use the DK2 not to mention you have to open and close the game to set things up can't use menus while using VR and too think these a hole advertised DK2 support well that's BS and I want myGame absolutely sucks on the Oculus rift Dk2 SUCKS!!!!! Not too mention all the feature that are completely Unavailable when using VR No Telemetry No lap info no change of hud display Nope not if you use the DK2 not to mention you have to open and close the game to set things up can't use menus while using VR and too think these a hole advertised DK2 support well that's BS and I want my money back F this piece of crap game ITS NOT FOR VR!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  81. May 22, 2015
    Lets start from the fact that this game supposed to be a racing sim with feature parity, content and quality like Forza or Gran Turismo.

If this was the target, then in my opinion, they missed the target.. First of all because some cars behave just good and many other (especially the road cars) behave not even close to good. Physics are not in the "simulation" class by any mean.

If this was the target, then in my opinion, they missed the target..

First of all because some cars behave just good and many other (especially the road cars) behave not even close to good. Physics are not in the "simulation" class by any mean. Physics are just acceptable for a racing title. Not for a simulation.. The worst of all is the wet physics. Its not even close to real.. I've driven in wet track in reality and I can assure you that this is not how a car behaves.

Secondly the car list of this game is poor. Its poor in numbers in comparison to Forza and Gran Turismo and it is poor in choices too. Few cars are desirable. The rest is full to LMPs and fictional cars. The absence of Ferrari or Lamborghini cars is very bold too.

Then, the way career mode was designed is totally wrong for me. There is no progress and no target. You just jump into any category you like and race. You can start from Formula A (Formula1-like) or LMPs right from the start of your career. Created to be boring in other words...

Graphics are among the best you can find in PC, although they are not that exciting as the screenshots leaks were showing during development. In addition there are massive performance issues. On the other hand weather effects are impressive and generally car models are very accurate. Tracks are great but they are not laser-scanned as in Assetto Corsa.

Sound is good but not perfect and the absence of some effects like tire squeal is making things worse. Just acceptable palette of sounds in this game.

Last but not least, this game feels unfinished in so many terms. Some cars physics were built in less care than some others and bugs are everywhere. Just search the internet and you will find countless issues reported so far.
  82. May 31, 2015
    One of the games with biggest potential the last 10 years. And maybe the racing game with the biggest potential of all time. Sadly it is not fulfilled. The game is utterly bug-ridden, to the point of being unplayable, and that is without going into all the problems with AMD GPU's. It is truly sad, as this could've revolutionized the game industry and racing games. Instead it just comes outOne of the games with biggest potential the last 10 years. And maybe the racing game with the biggest potential of all time. Sadly it is not fulfilled. The game is utterly bug-ridden, to the point of being unplayable, and that is without going into all the problems with AMD GPU's. It is truly sad, as this could've revolutionized the game industry and racing games. Instead it just comes out being unfinished, and prepping for 4-5 DLC's. Expand
  83. Jun 15, 2015
    This game is a lot of fun with the Logitech G27 wheel. I do wish there a larger number of street cars in the game. The cars that are available are well detailed, much like the tracks and the environmental effects.
  84. Jun 3, 2015
    One of the best racing simulators.
    That says it all.
    Texture - 10/10, Tree - Normal, but could better, Car's - 11/10.
    In game is very flexible configuration of car.
    Assetto Corsa and Project Cars, different games
  85. May 21, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Игра года и 10-и летия!

Такой прорыв можно сравнить разве что с Richard Burns Rally и с первым The Need For Speed.
    Физическая модель не уступает RTR, iRacing, RRE,Assetto Corsa.
    То что "графон завезли" не заметит только слепой и обиженый консольщик.
    Набор ГОНОЧНЫХ трасс укладывает на лопатки конкурентов.
    АИ противников (100%) на уровне сложности АС не позволит вам победить в гонке если вы не попали в настройки для конкретной трассы и плохо квалифицировались.
    Симуляция резины на сверхдостойном уровне, а звуки резины например на Жинетте GT5 категории позволяет естественно отлавливать машину на глубоких торможениях или в начале сноса .
    С выходом в розницу Окулус Рифт вау эффект подскочит в разы, я попробовал (сырую и кривую) FaceTrackNoIR 1.7 которая подменяет лицензированный TrackIR https://youtu.be/4hUSxqZnZYE и не смотря на кривизну утилиты не могу не признать вау-эффект от таких фич.
    С учётом вышеперечисленного а также пополнения в игре машин и трасс, с ценой в 25 у.е. SMS/Bandai явно продешевили.
    Можно сетовать на упрощённую визуальную крэш модель, но после столкновения в этом симе вы всё равно далеко не уедете.

Моя оценка: 4,9/5
    1.Геймплей: 5,0 - удобный мультиплеер по трассам, машинам , соперникам, выбор трасс и гоночных категорий
    2.Прогресс в данном жанре: 5,0 - Физика в игре для широких масс
    3.Графика 5,0 - графон, да, завезли.
    4.Звук 4,5 - Пожалуй самый лучший дсп в играх, а вот перкусии аутентичности звуков двигателя ещё можно расти
    5.Реиграбельность 5,0 - на ближайшие 5 лет РС-рейсинг игра №1
  86. May 13, 2015
    Project Cars has a lot to love, and a lot to hate. It is a sim racer that has a lot of potential to be a GT and Forza killer, but it misses its mark. The car models and environments are beautifully crafted, but suffers from screen tearing, drastic frame rate drops both PC and consoles, and even though I didn’t have this issue on my PC, my PS4 had an issue with some blurry models.

There

There are some major bugs in this game, the biggest I have encountered so far occurred only with 125CC Karts. That bug would make my car steer in the opposite direction I turned the wheel (or analog stick, tried it with both). Normally this would happen at the first turn of the race, and would be fixed by restarting the race. But for those people who have restarts turned off, this would be a game breaking bug.

The sound is the worst part. Anyone that has two functional ears will hate this game. The game mixes samples from all nearby cars and plays the samples alternately (best way I could describe it). The result is weird sounding vibrating sound that makes absolutely no sense.

This game has a lot of potential, and if they release some patches fixing the bugs, graphical issues, and sound…for the love of god fix the sound, it happens on both PC and console…how did this terrible sound make it to print?!?!...If they fix these issues the game would be an 8….but as it stands right now, I can’t in good conscience give it more than a 5. It is worth a play for the hard core sim racing crowd, but just wait until a price drop or patch 30 something hits.
  87. May 18, 2015
    Great game for NVIDIA-users. Don't buy this game if you use AMD until it's optimized for AMD-rigs.
    Nice game modes, overall a lot of fun and great weather engine.
    I highly recommend reading user reviews on Steam of users with high play-time. The 80% recommendation is missleading, as most of the positives have 150h.
  88. Oct 27, 2015
    VERSION 5.0 REVIEW. Sadly another example of a game that should have been released 6 months later. Bought this game on day one. Played 25 hours. Really disappointed. Tried it again after a few months and I'm much happier. Ghosting through cars and AI bugs are still there but much better. Can now run on full settings at 1080p/60fps on my gtx 970 (up from 45-50 on launch). Just did a oneVERSION 5.0 REVIEW. Sadly another example of a game that should have been released 6 months later. Bought this game on day one. Played 25 hours. Really disappointed. Tried it again after a few months and I'm much happier. Ghosting through cars and AI bugs are still there but much better. Can now run on full settings at 1080p/60fps on my gtx 970 (up from 45-50 on launch). Just did a one hour gt3 race at vs AI at Road America and won by 0.5sec with an intense battle after the pit stop. AI would have knocked me off on lap 2 before. On the difficult end of arcade and the unrealistic end of sim but now I am actually having fun. Expand
  89. Nov 23, 2017
    Unfinished game full of bugs, for now unplayable! Instead of fixing it, they get out of dlc that looks like a gossip! I'm really disappointed with this behavior.
  90. Jul 16, 2018
    -Very bad optimization,the framerate is unbearable.
    -Stuttering
    -Copy/Paste NFS Shift
    -Low amount of cars
    +Graphics
  91. Dec 8, 2018
    Aunque no sea un simulador muy hardcore, dentro de los arcade es el que más se acerca a la simulación, igual le falla un poco el FFB, el punto más negativo es la gran carencia de coches en el juego base.
  92. Jan 6, 2016
    This is from the guys that made NFS shift 1 and 2. My feeling with those games was that they had it all, but also one bad problem that spoiled it all. Steering lag. The games took too long to respond to the steering input. Making it impossible to race fast cars, because you see the corner, respond and nothing happens till you missed the apex. There is no excuse for that. Even sluggish realThis is from the guys that made NFS shift 1 and 2. My feeling with those games was that they had it all, but also one bad problem that spoiled it all. Steering lag. The games took too long to respond to the steering input. Making it impossible to race fast cars, because you see the corner, respond and nothing happens till you missed the apex. There is no excuse for that. Even sluggish real world cars respond immediately to a steering wheel albeit in sluggish way. Project cars has the same problem. No matter what your settings, you steer nothing happens and between 025 and 0.5 of a second the car responds. And that spoils everything. I've spent days trying to get rid of the lag with the shift games. After losing half a day with Project Cars. I've decided to play other racing games that don't have this problem. I don't need Slightly Mad. They have cool ideas but can't get the basics right, others can. Expand
  93. Sep 6, 2015
    Супер графика! Великолепная картинка смены дня и ночи! Красивый дождь! Качественная физика! Много машин и трасс! Детальнейшая настройка авто(только для истинных симуляторо-дрочеров!) Но вряд ли это будет долго интересно!:(((Супер графика! Великолепная картинка смены дня и ночи! Красивый дождь! Качественная физика! Много машин и трасс! Детальнейшая настройка авто(только для истинных симуляторо-дрочеров!) Но вряд ли это будет долго интересно!:(((
  94. Jul 15, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Project Cars! What a game! Great Graphics and a fantastic Gameplay! I you haven't already go this game and you have Assetto Corsa then this game "Project cars" is a must. A good Steering wheel and set up is needed to be able to completely feel the whole experience of this fantastic Racing Simulator. Great Game. I give it 10 out of 10. Expand
  95. Jul 31, 2015
    Let's be honest, PC doesn't have a lot of titles going for the 'User Friendly' kind of Sim racing game. Moreover, the developers have openly set their eyes on surpassing Gran Turismo and Forza. While I know these games don't exactly have the precise simulator physics that some high end PC titles have but no one can deny their fun factor. I personally haven't played a lot of Forza but I'veLet's be honest, PC doesn't have a lot of titles going for the 'User Friendly' kind of Sim racing game. Moreover, the developers have openly set their eyes on surpassing Gran Turismo and Forza. While I know these games don't exactly have the precise simulator physics that some high end PC titles have but no one can deny their fun factor. I personally haven't played a lot of Forza but I've been playing Gran Turismo for a long long time and so I will be basing this review in comparison to that because it's physics won't allow it to be compared to actual sims like iRacing, Rfactor, Assetto Corsa, etc.

The Cars:
    The variety of cars available is probably the biggest weakness in Project CARS. I understand that they want to focus only on the purpose built race cars and only the cars that fit into the various classes that are featured in the game. Sure enough, a rally-spec Impreza or a JGTC R32 GT-R would be completely out of place in a game like this... but even in the given classes, there are usually only one or two cars to choose from. Just how is Ferrari not in the game? They don't make enough racecars for you? Gran Turismo may have had hundreds of JDM clones hidden in the roster but it still hands down destroys Project CARS in terms of variety.

The Racing:
    I have to admit, I loved Gran Turismo's physics.. they were very fun to drive with and I was hooked for hours, knowing fully well that it may not be realistic but that doesn't mean it can't be fun. However, Project CARS physics are definitely more on the hardcore realistic side (Although not quite there yet). Project CARS takes this one.. as a sim, it is bringing the realism a bit more authentically. Still, I feel that it's very inconsistent.. the Karts in particular have **** physics and while some cars handle and work beautifully (That P1 maaan), some others have weirdly janky physics that just don't work. I'm sure they can patch this up though along with the car list without constantly pushing in DLC.

The Courses:
    There's a very interesting selection of racetracks in this one, a lot that I haven't seen in Gran Turismo even. While I do enjoy the various original tracks and city circuits in GT, Project CARS boasts a better collection of authentic and prestigious race courses around the world. Again, it does lack the variety GT has along with the many more disciplines.

The Sounds and Visuals:
    Gran Turismo has been well known for it's impressive graphics but it's no secret that the much more recent Project CARS surpasses GT6 in this field for sure. If you have a powerful enough machine, you can admire the fantastic models on the precious few vehicles in the game along with very life like lighting effects and reflections. The damage works better and is more convincing than GT at least. The Sound too is surely better than Gran Turismo engine sounds (Which they REALLY need to work on).

Progression:
    Well.. there is none. No sense of progression whatsoever. I know, I know.. 'all we wanna do is go around and just enjoy setting fast laptimes~~'. Not everyone is satisfied with just that. A lot of modern racing games have this problem now actually. I enjoyed collecting money through the many different events that I normally wouldn't be bothered to try and then saving up to buy and drive a car that I desired. It always felt so great. GT gave me that and also the many many different themed challenges that were really fun to beat, very very exciting. However, while Project CARS does have a career, you get to start from any point.. you can literally just start from the LMP class cars and race a few generic seasons in your car of limited choice. It's really not very different from just picking a car and taking it out on a quick race a couple of times. The only difference being some boring 'emails' from your team after the race and some social media feed on the side which gets very repetitive and very annoying.

Conclusion:
    There are two kinds of car people. The people who play the games to collect and admire all kinds of amazing cars that they love and the other people who care less about the car and more about the raw adrenaline of racing to the limit with precise inputs and mechanics while fine tuning every detail of the machine to get the best possible lap times. It's easy to guess which game caters to which kinda player.
    By no means is Project CARS a bad game. It's a brilliant game and all of the fun lies in the driving itself, which makes it strong as a racing game.

I don't have a Playstation anymore, I only play on PC now so I was overjoyed when I learnt that someone out there is looking to outdo Forza and GT so I do want to like it. However, I hate to admit that I am really disappointed. It is surely a great racing game for the PC but it's not the Gran Turismo killer that they said it would be. I am a Gran Turismo fan and while I may be a bit prejudiced, I am the kind of person they need to convince.
  96. Dec 23, 2015
    Este juego esta ROTO. Hay bugs hasta en el chat de la sala. Las físicas se vuelven locas y llegas a quedarte clavado con el coche en las cuestas. La amortiguación es exagerada a la vez que los coches agarran demasiado. Prometieron el mejor simulador de carreras y nos vendieron un arcade plagado de errores. Y ahora están pidiendo dinero (mínimo 70€) para que les paguemos el desarollo deEste juego esta ROTO. Hay bugs hasta en el chat de la sala. Las físicas se vuelven locas y llegas a quedarte clavado con el coche en las cuestas. La amortiguación es exagerada a la vez que los coches agarran demasiado. Prometieron el mejor simulador de carreras y nos vendieron un arcade plagado de errores. Y ahora están pidiendo dinero (mínimo 70€) para que les paguemos el desarollo de Project Cars 2. Expand
  97. Nov 8, 2015
    Lots of customizability means you can set up the game to play how you want. However, some little details (i.e. a particular loading message that talks about a feature not in the game) and also the inclusion of older and vintage cars means I could not give it a higher score.
  98. Jan 10, 2016
    I expect more from a Racing Game made in 2015. The Graphic could be better but thats not the problem. The controlling is horrable and unrealistic. But the game trys to give you that feeling. Fail! The Carreer is very boring. you start with cart racing and drive sometimes on the same tracks. later it becomes not more fun. The Tracks looks cold and dead and you dont really get the racing flow.
  99. Mar 13, 2016
    Cool game Project CARS ik heb het een tijdje gespeeld het blijf een leuke game ondanks dat ik niet zo vaak tijd voor nam om het te spelen blijf het een geweldig game
  100. Dec 23, 2016
    Project Poo and the ceo is one slightly mad person,

Generally favorable reviews - based on 48 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 20, 2016
    The simulator aspects are co-opted and somewhat compromised by a desire to simultaneously appeal to the arcade racer crowd—without actually being an arcade racer.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Jul 8, 2015
    Fantastically versatile Project CARS entertains both champions and festive drivers. It excites them with helpfulness, technology and dynamism, so only details could be reproached. [Issue#253]
  3. Jul 6, 2015
    When it comes to the actual racing, the game gets top marks primarily because of how deep the handling model feels. It also does a fantastic job of giving the player every possible option to tailor his or her experience to their liking. However, everything outside of the racing, such as the career mode, is mere window dressing.