7.1

1. Jan 17, 2016
    Awsome RPG , Retro Graphics , Very Good Gameplay , Stadistics Like The Sims , i love this game , im the day 49 with 4 of strenght , 5 agilty and its a little difficult , 9/10
  2. Jan 11, 2016
    Love it! A great combination of tycoon&rpg&strategy. After hundreds of fights, I still enjoy watching how the opponents are being crushed :) The story created from pieces of all those Rocky-like movies produced in 80's, is exaggeratedly elementary, but it makes you smile a lot! The game is not so simple though, it took me about 10 hours to complete 80% of the game, and now I'm alreadyLove it! A great combination of tycoon&rpg&strategy. After hundreds of fights, I still enjoy watching how the opponents are being crushed :) The story created from pieces of all those Rocky-like movies produced in 80's, is exaggeratedly elementary, but it makes you smile a lot! The game is not so simple though, it took me about 10 hours to complete 80% of the game, and now I'm already thinking of re-starting my journey. Expand
  3. Jan 15, 2016
    This game is... I don't know how to describe it. Oh wait, I think I can describe in just one word: awesometacular. Really creative game. It's really addictive, I could play it all day. It has some flaws though. It's flaws include it's lack of logic and reality. Other than that, this game is great. It's not popular YET and it has no fanboys YET; therefore making it great.
  4. Jan 18, 2016
    Nice Game. I invested about 16 hours to finish it twice and I really enjoyed it. I think it need some balance in the mechanics of the game (fight styles and the go down system) but was good enough. I think it doesnt dissapoint.
  5. Jan 18, 2016
    Nice game! RPG with elements of the sandbox. FIGHT CLUB in 16 bits! Nearly.
    Well it is killing time. It's nice to kick ass to those who stand in your way a champion!
    Better some AAA projects (you know ;D).
  6. Oct 17, 2016
    Very liked this game. A lot of jokes, interesting gameplay, very good art and music. Waiting for continue, Punch Club 2, or DLC.
    OK, you start as very weak and noobie fighter. You BECOME fighter to revenge for your father killers. Can't say more about storyline, I don't like spoilers.
    Punch Club is the best tycoon game I've ever played. If you like this genre and 80's stylistics this game is foe you.
  7. Nov 17, 2018
    This game is very funny with good story. I realy enjoy it. but the end is worse.

1. Apr 10, 2016
    While it makes a few missteps in some critical areas, for fans of life sims or boxing movies, this is definitely worth checking out.
  2. Apr 6, 2016
    Punch Club is not a game for everyone. Fans of the genre will love it, but a certain repetitiveness makes it not recommended to those looking for adrenaline and action in a videogame.
  3. Apr 6, 2016
    25% point-and-click and 75% sports manager that starts out light-footed and turns into a heavy slugger towards the end.